Will my wife likely be older than me in age, spirit, or both?

BaoSanniang

So looking at my chart, I am a Cancer but I have Gemini for both my Venus and my Descendant, though Venus is in VI, an earth house.

Many descriptions I've read of Venus / Descendant in Gemini contain words like "variety is the spice of life", "fickle", and "tendency to marry youthful partners" / "marry younger partners."

However, if you look at the condition of my Venus and Descendant, you'll notice a few things:
-Venus is in a sextile to Saturn (11.48 degrees Gemini to 7.12 degrees Aries)
-Ruler of 7th house in the 7th, but in Cancer
-Mercury is in aspect to Saturn and conjunct Sun in Cancer
-Chart ruler (Jupiter) is in Capricorn and also in aspect to Saturn
-Both of my 7th house planets are in Cancer and in aspect to Saturn
-I have a T-square in my chart with Saturn as the focal point, the T-square covers the cardinal houses 1, 4, and 7

I don't think I have really been attracted to, nor have I often attracted to girls who are younger in some way. I tend to feel a much stronger attraction for girls who are older than me in age or at least spirit, girls who can look after me, even mentor me in some way. I tend to be attracted to girls who are stable, who can talk to me, but most importantly, ones who have good moral values, who are established in the world with their act together and have good family values. I don't think these are very "typically" Gemini traits, but more Cancer, maybe even Virgo and Capricorn.

I also disagree with some descriptions of Venus / Descendant in Gemini that say someone with that placement may not care about their partner's appearance. I don't care a whole lot when it comes to looks and the way they dress, but I do have a few things I really don't like. To an extent, I do associate looks with their inner character / personal values. I do admit that looks / body shape matter to me to an extent, and I have clear likes and dislikes though I don't always express them.

For those of you who are more experienced than me, would you please look at the condition of my chart regarding Venus and the Descendant, and tell me what kind of wife I'll possibly end up with? Will she be older than me in age and / or spirit? Will I have only one marriage for life?

On a further note, I have noticed that I generally attract older people into my life, and it's been this way for as long as I can remember. I wonder if it's because of my Saturn, my Capricorn, or because Sun in Cancer needs a lot of care so whatever force is in the universe decided to give me that kind of energy.

If I marry I'll totally be cool with being a very family-oriented man, possibly even a house husband. I do feel with marriage comes such a heavy responsibility, and I'm not good at showing my affections through words. I prefer to do things. I feel that the Saturn aspects to my 7th house planets and my Venus makes me seem a bit aloof / overly reserved at times despite being a Cancer, but deep down I really do care when I've decided to spend my life with someone and I do it in a very Cancer / Virgo way through little things in daily life.

I've also read that someone who can complete your T-square with one or more of their planets forming an aspect (not sure if easy, challenging, or either) to the planet that's the focal point indicates a strong connection, but I guess other helpful aspects must also be there. In a close relationship I feel it's almost as if it's my destiny, burden (hopefully positive) to accommodate and to serve the other person. I have a hard time taking things lightly, sometimes even putting unnecessary pressure on myself.

Thanks. astro_w2gw_andrew_teng.64165.189317.png

Last edited:

LunaNeptuna

Hello! Venus in Gemini and Gemini in the 7th house cusp usually means marrying someone younger or at least very mercurial (smart, witty, funny) but you should also take into consideration that you have Taurus in the 5th house which means that what you like sexually has more to do with what Taurus represents, maybe that's why you care a lot about looks. And you could be attracted to "cancerian" types because your 7th house is occupied by two signs, gemini and cancer. In fact, most of the house is in Cancer.
I feel you when you say that you attract people who are older, it's the same for me but I have Saturn in the 7th. But in any case, I think that, us "young" people who are "awake" spiritually are naturally attracted towards older people because we feel like they could guide us and show us somehow the path we need to follow. I think that once we reach our thirties we will prefer the company of younger people.
By the way, I don't know if you knew, but you have a Yod pointing towards Mercury in the 7th house. Which probably means there's something you should learn about partnerships and marriage and that you could have a fated marriage. I still don't really know the meaning of yods though... (I have two)

BaoSanniang

What do you mean by a fated marriage? Is it something good or bad?

Thanks for the other points. Can you see at approximately what age I'll marry? I'm currently 22.

And yes I am aware of the Yod but I've read that it's not all it's hyped to be (as a configuration), and there's debate over the actual significance of the Yod.

However, if I had to come up with a personal interpretation of how the Yod may possibly affect me, the Mercury-Uranus-Pluto Yod is possibly a personal / inter-personal struggle in a sense against greater forces.

As a Cancer Sun / Mercury in the 7th house, I want to be traditional, to be homely. However, Uranus and Pluto in Aquarius and Sagittarius point to a sense of novelty, of change, of adventure in these times. Do you think my committed relationship / marriage and close relationships in general will pit me and my way of processing information against these generational forces?

Perhaps the Yod means I'll have to defend my home, my core values against the generational forces?

Last edited:

LunaNeptuna

Believe me, yods are real, Pluto is now conjunct my Moon/Neptune which are in the apex of my yod, and oh boy lol.
I do not believe in good/bad, I think that if life was only a series of 'fortunate' events, we wouldn't learn anything. So "bad" things are necessary because they allow us to see things we never knew existed.
As for the marriage, I see that the north node will soon conjunct Mercury (your 7th house ruler) which may mean that you will meet a potential partner. But, using Huber Age Point (the school that I study) I think that your "fated" marriage will happen in 2035.
Btw, what happened in december 2015? Did you have family problems related to money, and health also maybe. If it wasn't 2015 please correct me to correct your birth time.

BaoSanniang

I was born at 18:10 or 6:10 PM in Chongqing, China on July 3rd, 1996. My fated marriage will happen in 2035? My gosh, I'll be 39 then. I want to marry or be close to marrying at 25-26.

As for what happened in December of 2015, I don't recall anything happening. It was a difficult phase of my life then but nothing in particular happened to me. I haven't had any major health problems other than Irritable Bowels, and money has been fine for me.

clip11

Hello! Venus in Gemini and Gemini in the 7th house cusp usually means marrying someone younger or at least very mercurial (smart, witty, funny) but you should also take into consideration that you have Taurus in the 5th house which means that what you like sexually has more to do with what Taurus represents, maybe that's why you care a lot about looks. And you could be attracted to "cancerian" types because your 7th house is occupied by two signs, gemini and cancer. In fact, most of the house is in Cancer.
I feel you when you say that you attract people who are older, it's the same for me but I have Saturn in the 7th. But in any case, I think that, us "young" people who are "awake" spiritually are naturally attracted towards older people because we feel like they could guide us and show us somehow the path we need to follow. I think that once we reach our thirties we will prefer the company of younger people.
By the way, I don't know if you knew, but you have a Yod pointing towards Mercury in the 7th house. Which probably means there's something you should learn about partnerships and marriage and that you could have a fated marriage. I still don't really know the meaning of yods though... (I have two)
i used to prefer older women until my first saturn return. afterward i strongly began to prefer younger women.

greybeard

Most men prefer younger women, while most women prefer older men. Age is just a number, and you should look at it as such.

I would check the compatibility scores for your signs, and also your Destiny, Life Path and Heart's Desire numbers. You can use a calculator such as the one found at https://www.numerologynamecalculator.com/ to quickly calculate these numbers, and also learn the true meaning behind you and your partner's birth date.

Begging your pardon, but age is not "just a number". Age is, or should be, a rough indication of accumulated experience. Experience, in the right hands, is of considerable value; it helps in learning to live wisely.

I was impressed with Elijah Cummings, chair of the House Oversight Committee, when he said...

When my kids moan, "Why did this happen to me?", I point out that the question should be, "Why did this happen FOR me?"

Age and experience alone can bring that sort of insight.

Age of the subject should influence how we read a chart. I do not read the charts of a 16 year old and a 50 year old in the same way. The two subjects are passing through different phases of life.