why did he delete me? :/

annamaria55

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]hello
smile.gif
it's a bit childish i know
biggrin.gif

i have no contact with my ex but we were still friends on facebook (break up 6months ago)
i sended him a request for the messenger to install but it was a mistake i sended it to a few people
i thought it would be clear this is not a try to contact him but after that request he deleted me :O
i feel so dumb right now it hurts me a little bit
i know he has a girlfriend right now
so i asked the stars why he deleted me, he doesn't like me anymore?
it's hard to interpret the chart moon in gemini in 8th isn't good no aspect to mars
venus is retro in 6th also bad place
no aspects between venus and mars, mars in his 1st so he is very into him right now
mercury in his sign maybe his girlfriend?
venus retro will move into pisces so i will feel better soon?
and what confuses me are the reception is this mutual reception?
thank you for any help
[/FONT]

Attachments

• horary6.jpg
    horary6.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 44
Most likely because he has a girlfriend. I'm not meaning to be rude but it's common sense. It doesn't mean he dislikes you. On the contrary, he's in your domicile. He has nothing against you, but why are you wasting your time wondering about an ex who's taken?

annamaria55

don't know

i know what pisces mean but i wonder why now they are together much longer. we have the same friends and everything was really ok since our break up.

Osamenor

Staff member
why was pisces banned?

Explanation here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=774773#post774773

When someone is banned, we moderators always post in the Announcements forum that we've banned them and why. If you don't see their name in the subject line of a "banned" thread, check whatever "banned" thread has been added to most recently. An addition to a previous post about a ban means the member came back under another name, which is strictly against the rules, and got banned again.

The trolling in this case happened in a different thread and has been deleted.