when will i see him?

kristina86

Account Closed
this person is someone i met years ago..a special friend to me..i have hard time making friends and he connected with me and understands me.he is like a soulmate to me.we are friends.i am having a difficult time right now and i am thinking about this person and that when will i see him again.if ever?
with this person we are only friends.well he did have feelings for me long time ago but i think that is in the past.i was so young and didn`t give him a chance.because i rejected the good ones..always wanting the bad ones.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_when_will_i_see_him_hr.44589.28269.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_when_will_i_see_him_hr.44589.28269.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 34

kristina86

Account Closed
when i was younger..i was him only as my friend.but now i don`t know anymore.i have mixed feelings.i miss this person.i am older so i might see things in new light.i have had my share of bad boys so i have started to appreciate good men.but i`m not sure has he moved on completely.all i know is that i miss him.

Dirius

when i was younger..i was him only as my friend.but now i don`t know anymore.i have mixed feelings.i miss this person.i am older so i might see things in new light.i have had my share of bad boys so i have started to appreciate good men.but i`m not sure has he moved on completely.all i know is that i miss him.

I ask because if he is a romantic interest, he is house 7th

If he is just a friend you miss, he is house 11th

kristina86

Account Closed
hmm...he is both..earlier the first guy i asked..i have been liking to keep this fantasy about him.letting go of it has been hard.but i am really starting to realize the reality.and that i am repeating the same pattern in that..as i always do.

but this is someone i have thought about in different light last year.and i am curious would something more involve with him.so i ma thinking this person as a friend and romantic..i have been thinking could i be in a relationship with him.now when i am older..and little more mature.

so i look at him both ways..:innocent:

Dirius

hmm...he is both..earlier the first guy i asked..i have been liking to keep this fantasy about him.letting go of it has been hard.but i am really starting to realize the reality.and that i am repeating the same pattern in that..as i always do.

but this is someone i have thought about in different light last year.and i am curious would something more involve with him.so i ma thinking this person as a friend and romantic..i have been thinking could i be in a relationship with him.now when i am older..and little more mature.

so i look at him both ways..:innocent:

And how would you analyze your chart? what house would you choose for him?

kristina86

Account Closed
can we look them both?:unsure:

11th and 7th.

ok.i am really curious about him in romantic.so let`s look at the 7th.if i really have to choose another..:eek:

but i was interested to know will and when will i see him..:unsure:

Dirius

Well moon sextiles jupiter in 6 degrees, which gives the opportunity to meet.

Now timing that is another thing, usually it is measured by sign and house placement....yet with your latitude and the extremly large house, I'm not sure if it would be much reliable.

Anyways, cardinal sign + cadent house could imply a middle unit.

When would you expect to see him? days,weeks, months? In this case the middle unit would be like 6 weeks...

Arena

How long has it been since you last saw this friend/love interest?
Might be indicated by the 5th house ruler as well?

3rd and 5th houses are emphasized here by Jupiter in the 3rd (wsh) and Moon in the 5th. Mercury is about to leave 7th sign and move towards Venus. The timing would probably be either weeks or months.

kristina86

Account Closed
this one is not finnish either!!:smile:

i met him in finland.he was studing here.then he moved back home.i visit him and his friends once.i am not traveling in a long time.my money situation/work is a mess.i have to get things in order here.so i know i wont see him either in a while.+that he is in usa. so once again long distance. but this one is a stable man.who would be a trustworthy partner.i have friends abroad that i miss allot.i know i will see most of them in 2016 when i leave finland.i don`t have many friends here.but this one im not sure.i am really hoping to meet him too.if not now then some day.:sideways:

Arena

You seem to want to see him as a romance, you want to find out if there could be more than friendship between you guys because of the good connection you had once.

The Moon's position within the 5th sign indicates this could happen. If he is Jupiter, it might be 6 days/weeks like Dirius pointed out. If he is Venus - then it will probably take Mercury 8 months rather than weeks to move into a perfect conjunction with him.

The 3rd house emphasize might suggest that you need to call him up and just speak to him.
Just do it, call him to see how he feels, what he is doing - just get in touch with him. That is the first step.
The Sun (L3) is inside the 7th and you are as well. You need to communicate.

BTW, Saturn is moving into your 7th, indicating troubles ahead.

Let us know the outcome :)

Last edited:

kristina86

Account Closed
last time i seen him was in 2013..:sad: but he has always kept contact to me.every week.always asking about me.not playing hot and cold with me.now it`s less because he is really busy.and i have been struggling with my own life so i haven`t been in contact.but i haven`t forgot him.

the earliest time i could travel shortly would be next summer.and that is only if.because i don`t have a job.and money to do that.i would have to sace money to travel to see him.right now i don`t have that possibility in a while.

would you think i would see him in a far away future?

what would the saturn in 7th.mean?

Arena

Just call him up - communication is important here in this chart.
See how he is doing, hear if he is thinking about you ... just see how the call/conversation goes, you will be able to feel if he is into you and if he expresses a longing to meet up and see each other, then just plan ahead to do so.

It will probably be in 6-8 months from now then that you will see him.

kristina86

Account Closed
i have been waiting him to contact me.i send him a message which he didn`t reply.it`s been all ready 1month.this is not like him at all.so i know something is going on.he always answers to me..so im thinkinh there is somethinh going on in his life perhaps.and i don`t want to be too pushy.i hope he will contact me soon.:surprised:

Arena

He might not have received your message.
He is an old friend of yours, you are not being pushy at all by calling him.
It's perfectly normal for friends to call each other up occasionally. Sms or short messages is not a good way to communicate.

I'm telling you, communication is important in this chart, just call him and speak to him. You don't have to express any romantic interest, just talk.

kristina86

Account Closed
my way of thinking is maybe weird.last time i contacted him was via facebook.send him a message.and he did read it..i could see he read the message..so him not answering makes me feel i cant be the one who contacts..because of this.

i will try to have the courage to do that.:unsure:

but the timing you said could be right seeing him.because i had this plan in my mind that i try to work things out and visit him summer.in 6-7 months.