Which Moon Sign is the most Sensitive and Destructive?

dranzer93

Banned
i am very scorpionic. i feel more of a scorpio than a cancer, that's for sure.

an unaspected moon... yes, you technically do have one as it makes no aspects to other planets (the orbs in the chart you posted are just too wide. it technically does not trine your sun and your AC) and it being scorpio i think is not an easy one. it longs for that deep connection, yet is a loner. it may have a harder time to express itself properly. it is hard to say, which way it will go... it might be a blessing in disguise if it's not able to express itself the scorpio way.. ha, but it might also be an extra curse, if emotions are running so deep without a proper outlet. just a scorpio moon is hard enough, i wouldn't worry too much about it being 'unaspected' to be honest.

furthermore, personally i don't just look at the aspects... i think the signs in general are important, too. your moon might not trine your sun, but they are both operating in a 'watery' way, so there would be a basic understanding. same with your AC-moon, AC-sun.

my chart is in my profile. i'm all water (sun, moon, ascendant, mercury) and air (mars, venus, uranus) with only pluto in earth and neptune in fire. my chart is not particularly a difficult one, with the exception of venus square pluto and maybe sun square uranus.

''About the Orbs...

To study the question of orb of aspect, it would be best to observe the effects of transits over natal positions and determine for yourself what you consider to be effective orb -- rather than learning by rote from a book. We should keep in mind that the ancient astrologers did not use orb of aspect at all, but considered a planet in 1 degree of Virgo to be in trine with a planet in 30 degrees of Capricorn. When someone says "traditional orbs", just which tradition are they referring to? Marc Edmund Jones, one of America's greatest astrologers, allowed orbs of 10 degrees for all planets; the narrower orbs in use by many astrologers today did not come into fashion until around the middle of the 20th century.

1. Ancient astrologers used sign-to-sign aspects. They did not even have "orbs". Their astrology worked.

2. Marc Edmund Jones used orbs of 10 degrees for all the planets, except Sun (17 degrees) and Moon (12). He didn't distinguish between conjunctions (powerful aspects) and sextiles (weak aspects). In cases where there was translation of light he would even extend those orbs.

3. The tight and variably-sized orbs popular today didn't come into use at all until around the middle of the 20th century. They are a new development coming out of the dumb New Age fuzzy-minded "astrologers".

4. I have noticed that people with aspects that are considered ''too wide by orb'' have had a strong personality matching that aspect. This shows that as long as the aspect are in the sign, it works. So why deny proof like that because of a written down sentence in a book?

5. Aspects like my Venus Square Neptune that is considered ''Too wide'' are extremely prominent in my personality so what does that tell you?

Use your own judgment. Test things.

You haven't even thought about the difference between an applying and a separating aspect.

Astrology is a system of thought. This means that it is an aid to thought, not a substitute for it.

Feel free to make mistakes. The world will keep on spinning.

In horary astrology aspects do not have orbs. They are considered effective as long as they perfect before one of the planets changes sign, even if they are 22 degrees apart (provided there is no interference from a third planet, or retrogradation does not interrupt the perfection).

No one taught me this. It seemed logical to me, so I use it as my starting point and then adjust according to the horoscope.

Some guy I read a chart for had a Moon-Saturn opposition with 13+ degree orb. Saturn was angular in the 4th, and Moon was applying from the 9th. The guy was a scoffing skeptic of astrology ("I don't believe in that ****") he said, which got my goat. Based solely on that wide-orbed aspect, I made a "prediction" that caused him to nearly fall out of his chair.....and become a believer. The test of orb is....Is it effective? Can you see its effects in the personality and life?''

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
But Fire is destructive towards the world, Water is destructive towards the self so you definitely don't fit this.

I smile at what you have said here for it seemingly fits a generalized idea, or a stereotypical mindset. When we speak of destruction, do we differentiate between physical or emotional. Emotional destruction reflects into the physical quite frequently, though many fail to see this for they are preoccupied with such preconceived notions; for example, Hitler's moon was in earth and it culminated such emotion that was transmuted into such vast worldly destruction. Others did not recognize as well as the man himself, what hindsight has gifted us with. What was the driving force behind such emotion? Aspects of course are very important when contemplating such a simple question. A watery moon can possibly feel most comfortable expressing feeling which is most productive at thwarting self destruction if the person feels as if there efforts at being heard has become fruitful.

dranzer93

Banned
I smile at what you have said here for it seemingly fits a generalized idea, or a stereotypical mindset. When we speak of destruction, do we differentiate between physical or emotional. Emotional destruction reflects into the physical quite frequently, though many fail to see this for they are preoccupied with such preconceived notions; for example, Hitler's moon was in earth and it culminated such emotion that was transmuted into such vast worldly destruction. Others did not recognize as well as the man himself, what hindsight has gifted us with. What was the driving force behind such emotion? Aspects of course are very important when contemplating such a simple question. A watery moon can possibly feel most comfortable expressing feeling which is most productive at thwarting self destruction if the person feels as if there efforts at being heard has become fruitful.

Hitler had no trace of water in his chart. Do not get enthusiasm, drive and assertive behaviour from the fire element mixed up with water.

I am not saying nobody but water can be destructive BUT it would mean that they would HAVE to have either hard aspects, some water somewhere else in the chart OR mental illness.

BUT water is most prone to these things not just by being more comfortable expressing them but waters emotional range is maxed out and water feels it extremely intense compared to any other elements. By questioning that only questions what the water element even does... Look at Kurt Cobain. 62% Water. Not to mention the sun square neptune aspect along with the 2 grand trines of water.

Anything with high Neptune or Water relations in anyway are blessed with emotional depths and feelings beyond reality or rational explanation.

I've also seen from a very reliable source a lot of kids who committed suicide had a Sun transiting Neptune. Where as someone with a permanent Sun and Neptune aspect have even higher tendencies. Like I've mentioned before. Pisces has highest suicidal rate. And that is done by hanging themselves. Just the hanging part itself points towards having to escape because everything is too much, which I already mentioned, Strong relations to water or neptune do feel too much.

I have close enough 70% water in my chart, not to mention a Grand Trine of Water, a grand cross in cardinal quality, a kite, a Yod and a less important grand Trine of Fire involving the chiron in Leo which points towards wounded self, the north node and venus.

I also have a permanent sun - neptune aspect and a lot of squares towards things that I deeply care for like Venus square Neptune which is why I am so willing to go beyond the depths of hell for a person I love BUT also means I get deeply hurt because I won't receive it back unless they had similar aspects or signs.

I also have negative aspects towards my ascendant which is causing such self pity and self hatred.

I have virtually no fire in my chart which means no motivation, drive and joy of doing anything towards my life apart from Venus aries that makes me passionate in love.

and then Scorpio moon is hard anyway.

You should also consider the Mars in Cancer and Rising in Cancer. 12th House.

Any planets found in the 12th House so close to the Ascendant naturally indicate some deep buried psychological problem.

I am 20 years old in 10/11 days and I can tell you right now that due to such extremes in all the things I have mentioned above. I have wasted 4 years of my life, hiding away inside my room... I cannot even go outside to a close shop to do the electric for this house without coming back feeling absolutely powerless, exhausted and just so willing to leave this world.

Few people at such an age of exploration and curiosity would EVER do what I have done wasting their lives... But unfortunately for me it is too powerful to take down.

Fortunately I live in a house of 9 people. 2 parents and 7 kids, me being the eldest child. And I love them so much that I cannot leave, but sometimes when I am so buried under all the darkness I cannot even remember them and it's very hard having to be around them without knowing behind all this I am actually a loser that has almost broken the hearts of my family too many times by attempting escape from life. I cannot forgive myself for this.

And yes I am still young or whatever but I do not even have the keys to begin my life, not even in a long time.

I am too sensitive... It's like being cursed with an emotional microscope, I see life SO detailed... So detailed that it's scary...

You know how life looks beautiful from distance like all the butterflies and stuff, but then when you zoom up to a butterfly it's all hairy and scary and horrible?

Yeah, I get that automatically towards ANY situation, ANY person, ANYTHING I see, and I filter it negatively in my head no matter how happy it is. I even have Empathy for plants..... And when everything is THAT sad all the time even over looking at a plant? I think it's safe to say I am a human being that is too in tune with the world... I am too in tune to be here. It's so unhealthy to be like this.

I am not trying to be some jerk who is going ''look at me, look at me''
But I tell you right now. Nobody knows what's going on within me and my chart is the best blueprint of imagining what it might be like.

Don't worry, I hate what I have just said too... I hate everything I create, start or produce. Blame the Cardinal Cross if you like. But at the end of the day I am only retaliating to feelings that are igniting inside me. I am not choosing anything, I am just being alive and retaliating to the gears turning inside me. And that's as simple as that.

I am getting severe headaches and stomach aches all the time and I am convinced that it is due to emotional pain that has been rotting so intensely for so long that it is manifesting into physical pain and diseases because it has nowhere else to go.

If I sounded like one big faggot then I am sorry to all of you. I really am. I hate me too...

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
I do relate to you, for emotional growth has been a staple portion of my souls diet since birth. I was not attempting to invoke such internal rage within you, my goal is only to say,"let us take pause before we issue any decrees for this particular question.". The question presented here is a tough one to answer because each element can be as serene as the ocean dancing with flying fish through the crest of its waves, or as deadly as a rouge wave eight stories high. Please reflect and understand that we are all subject to emotional turmoil and aspects and house rulers are very important. Try to relax kiddo :) no one was trying to slight you. Just breath :)

miquar

Hi Danzer. I'm sorry to read about your deep anguish. I've had my dark times too, but the most intense parts only lasted a few months at time. My Moon is also around 5 degrees Scorpio and I also have Cancer rising. I have a lot of air too though, which hasn't really helped me to heal my watery wounds - but has given me another plane on which to escape.

It strikes me that your feelings are quite stuck at the moment - that your self-loathing is preventing you from allowing the feelings to flow through you. I wonder if you've considered going to see a counsellor of some sort. She or he would be able to empathise with your difficult feelings in a way which you can't while you're in the place of self-loathing. And she or he could offer a different perspective maybe - something which you may need due to the lack of air in your chart compared to water.

It won't be easy, because you'll try to put all your self-loathing onto the counsellor and so you'll refuse to believe that she or he really accepts you for who you are. You'll play all sorts of games in your head and when the counsellor gets close to convincing you that there's a different way to see yourself, you may freak out at the prospect being born into a whole new world where you have to take more responsibility for expressing the valid and beautiful human specimen that you really are.

You may not be ready now to take down all those defences, but it might be worth seeing someone to get a sense of where you're at - you can always back out at some point if it gets too much. But one thing - promise yourself that when you reach that point, you'll go to the counsellor and tell her or him in person, and then you'll stay for the whole session to talk about how you feel, and then you'll attend one more session after that. Walking away and leaving loose ends won't help you, but an honest closure after even a short and superficial therapeutic relationship may have a very positive effect.

Anyway, these are just the thoughts that come to me after reading your post. Things will almost certainly gradually get easier as you get older, although with ups and downs along the way of course.

Best wishes

LeoCassandra

dranzer93-It's me or You have a thing for destructiveness? Do you like the dark part(s) of your personality?:wink:
The most sensitive is Pisces and Cancer imo
Destructive can be any sign:joyful:

dranzer93

Banned
Hi Danzer. I'm sorry to read about your deep anguish. I've had my dark times too, but the most intense parts only lasted a few months at time. My Moon is also around 5 degrees Scorpio and I also have Cancer rising. I have a lot of air too though, which hasn't really helped me to heal my watery wounds - but has given me another plane on which to escape.

It strikes me that your feelings are quite stuck at the moment - that your self-loathing is preventing you from allowing the feelings to flow through you. I wonder if you've considered going to see a counsellor of some sort. She or he would be able to empathise with your difficult feelings in a way which you can't while you're in the place of self-loathing. And she or he could offer a different perspective maybe - something which you may need due to the lack of air in your chart compared to water.

It won't be easy, because you'll try to put all your self-loathing onto the counsellor and so you'll refuse to believe that she or he really accepts you for who you are. You'll play all sorts of games in your head and when the counsellor gets close to convincing you that there's a different way to see yourself, you may freak out at the prospect being born into a whole new world where you have to take more responsibility for expressing the valid and beautiful human specimen that you really are.

You may not be ready now to take down all those defences, but it might be worth seeing someone to get a sense of where you're at - you can always back out at some point if it gets too much. But one thing - promise yourself that when you reach that point, you'll go to the counsellor and tell her or him in person, and then you'll stay for the whole session to talk about how you feel, and then you'll attend one more session after that. Walking away and leaving loose ends won't help you, but an honest closure after even a short and superficial therapeutic relationship may have a very positive effect.

Anyway, these are just the thoughts that come to me after reading your post. Things will almost certainly gradually get easier as you get older, although with ups and downs along the way of course.

Best wishes

Thank you man. Just you telling me about your Scorpio moon and Cancer rising and how you have had bad times hurts me... As for what you said though, I just wish it was that easy... As I've mentioned, I cannot even leave my house and haven't done so for 4 years. Not without breakdowns and a headache that just molests me.

Unfortunately, I do not have any love for myself to even want help. I am not supposed to be here. My luck is absolutely atrocious and I've even tested it. It's like I'm cursed, everything I touch turns to shitt...

My mom asked me to show her something on her computer one day, as soon as I touched the mouse, the electric went out. My luck literally works like that... And I felt so bad to my mom and it hurt and made me cry, she couldn't believe I was so effected over something like that but this is an example of how hurt I get over nothing.

That was the day I felt so bad and sorry that I offered to try and do the electric myself by walking to the shop. But that only led to molestation, I came back in pieces as I mentioned in an earlier post. I don't know how to even get out my house. I am THAT bad.

Another time was I remember going downstairs and my mom got out a box of cookies for my 2 and 1 year old sisters, and there wasn't much left in it and because they didn't have much It made me bawl my eyes out and it hurt so bad, but they were fine, they didn't know a thing. Everything hurts, even normal things are tragic, everything is just too fuckin sad...

You can call it mental illness all you want but what the chart has blessed me with was the foundation of everything. It doesn't matter how much I get better because at the end of the day I am still going to be as fragile even over things like my examples earlier on in this post

I am too sensitive... And I mean that in the highest of forms, I really am not even human at this point. And so these high's and lows you speak of that wait for me in my future... It really never mattered how many things could go right for me, because the absolute reason for everything is because of my self hatred. I am never going to get over it. It doesn't matter what anybody gives me, it doesn't even matter if the whole world were to love me. Because you cannot change a skeleton. I am never going to be what I want to be. I never will be.

So no matter what I have or get, just being me is the most painful thing ever.

I do not believe in taking meds, I am too proud, I do not believe in therapy, it is not me to do that. I'm so proud that if someone were to have a fight with me and they were half injured, I would go half injure myself to even it out.

You'd think I was the biggest druggy in the world but I haven't even touched a drink in my life, I hate all these people who do wrong in the world so much that I will never follow them. They all use this to attention seek but then they just cope with it anyway. They are all out there, they are all clubbing and living life. They are all fine. They have the emotional range of a spoon no matter how much they act that it's worse.

If it was that bad then they would be rotting in their homes just like the pathetic loser I am...

I don't want to be this anymore... Pathetic Pisces.

I can't believe this is me... :'(

Seeing all these people with their lives... Seeing all these absolutely gorgeous girls go by and feeling crucified over how I never will be good enough for her... How I will never have them... But they tease me just by being alive and they don't even know I even linger. Wow the agony that causes me...

With my scruffy grungy pathetic hair that I have to wear like a fuckinn hat to cover up most my stupid face... Being attracted to taller, dominant women (blame my Venus Aries) and I'm just a 5ft 6 noob who isn't even a quarter of the hercules they want.

This day and age everybody is so shallow and expecting. And so average height of this day and age being 5ft 10. Girls will expect that... But I am not that... But unfortunately for me I am attracted to taller girls like I said but this makes it even harder for me as the expectations are higher. Besides even if there is someone out there, the way I am destroys that. I am unaproachable anyway... Not to mention that I cant go outside anyway or have any reason to... I have no ways of even making friends.

No confidence, look like i'm 15, small and sensitive. I am a child. I can't be a boyfriend because I automatically get shoved into being their child because of the way I naturally am. I can't get anybody to even look at me anyway... Fuckk... what do i do....

and these stomach pains and headaches are out of control...

Take my life please and restore someone else please... I'm sure they would make a million times more use of it...

Last edited:

miquar

Hi Dranzer. Sorry - I didn't mean to belittle your situation by suggesting you could just pop out and get fixed like a car or something. You really are in such a difficult place. Your words remind me of Stephen Forrest's suggestion that people who are strongly attuned to the water element are here to learn unconditional love in the face of extreme vulnerability. You seem to be a real caricature of Forrest's insightful description. It seems that the part of this lesson that is most important for you is to learn unconditional love for yourself. The part of your post that struck me most strongly was when you said that you're not supposed to be here. I have been in exactly that place at times in my life. 'Why the hell was I born in the first place - what was the f*cking point of it?'

I didn't really register your age from looking at your chart. I'm glad to read that you're just 15 years old. So much can change as you go through your teens and twenties. I still find each year easier than the last at 42 years old. Some of the people who do not have your overt sensitivity will, at some point in their lives, fall into a very dark place indeed - a place which they never could have imagined, and from which they may never return. I think you may have the advantage over such people because you are a child of this place - it can never surprise you. Imagine how invincible you will be when one day you find that precious nugget of self-hood even amidst such darkness and know that nothing can ever take it away because you proved your ability to survive anything and everything. And imagine how helpful you can be to those who fall into that dark place and do not know it as you know it. You feel like you are cursed. You perhaps feel like you are a curse. But life gave to itself a precious gift on the day you were born - the gift of healing and transformation.

There is a myth you should probably read. It is the myth of Inanna and Ereshkigal. I might have included it in some course notes at some point....Yes here it is:

In Sumerian myth, Innana is the glorious queen of the upper world, but her sister, Ereshkigal has been exiled to the underworld. She is outcast through no fault of her own – because she was raped as a child, and now she is in the pain of labour. Innana decides to go and visit her sister to see if she can help, but must undergo the same rituals as anybody else wishing to enter the underworld – at each of seven gates she must remove an item of clothing or jewellery, and when she arrives she is naked. Ereshkigal sees Inanna and simply puts her on a meat hook, leaving her to rot. But Inanna has made provision for such an outcome by telling her maternal grandfather, Enki, of her plan to visit Ereshkigal. When Inanna does not return, Enki fashions two tiny figures from the dirt beneath his fingernails, and sends them to help Inanna. These figures, called the ‘mourners’, creep unnoticed into the underworld and find Ereshkigal in pain. They begin to mirror back to Ereshkigal the things that she is saying and this has the effect of making Ereshkigal feel much better. Once she has given birth to her baby, she offers to grant the mourners a wish, and they ask for Inanna’s return.

I suppose the reason I suggested you read it is because I have a hunch that your feelings are more stuck than they need to be. I understand that you are not able to call upon a therapist, but you can be your own 'mourner'. If you're like me, you're line of least resistance will be to overly contain those Moon in Scorpio feelings - to keep a lid on them. You can feel them, but they can't go anywhere, and that somehow feels safer. The sense of self remains more with the physical body than the astral body. If you can gently relax any body armour in your chest you will feel the more fluid astral body and you may feel the energy of the feelings spread out into the rest of your physical body and the space immediately around it. This may feel uncomfortable - perhaps especially around the solar plexus and throat. You may feel like you could float up into the air, or expand your power indefinitely into space. This is the astral body experienced as separate from the physical body. Its important to do this gently and gradually, as there may be a lot of anger locked inside that body armour, and you don't want to suddenly flip out and start breaking things. If you do feel surges of energy from doing this, you can set up a situation which allows expression of the feelings and emotions which arise - for example writing, painting, hitting a punch-bag, dancing to music which seems to suit the emotions, etc.

You'll know if this is something that you want to try. If it does work, it could have a beneficial effect on the headaches and stomach pains.

But mainly I want to say that I do have some sense of where you're at, and I believe you are supposed to be here, and that one day you will embrace life in a way that most of us never come close to.

Best wishes

aquarius7000

Hi,

The most important thing to begin with is to reallise that, when taking about a planet, first see what it stands for. Signs only change the way how the 'what it stands for' part will play itself out, after it gets coloured by that sign's energy. The house that planet is in is the area that planet will play its role to the max.

Speaking of the Moon, Moon = sensitivity, emotion, feeling, internal security, etc. Moon, in any sign, will stand for those thhings. In Aquarius, the sensitivity and emotion tend to take a more impersonal and mental bent. However, that (lunar) Aquarian also feels and is sensitive, but will not show their sensitivity or emotions in the way that a Cancerian Moon might.

:)AQ7

miquar

Good point Aquarius. I guess the difference with the Moon in a water sign is that the Moon is the most receptive of the planetary drives, and the water plane is where we are most vulnerable to pain. So Moon in water tends to feel especially sensitive to those of us who have it.

Claire19

wow!! You are watery and sensitive. The most sensitive Moon is Pisces and the most destructive is Moon in Scorpio or perhaps Aries, it all depends on aspects of course.

dranzer93

Banned
Hi Dranzer. Sorry - I didn't mean to belittle your situation by suggesting you could just pop out and get fixed like a car or something. You really are in such a difficult place. Your words remind me of Stephen Forrest's suggestion that people who are strongly attuned to the water element are here to learn unconditional love in the face of extreme vulnerability. You seem to be a real caricature of Forrest's insightful description. It seems that the part of this lesson that is most important for you is to learn unconditional love for yourself. The part of your post that struck me most strongly was when you said that you're not supposed to be here. I have been in exactly that place at times in my life. 'Why the hell was I born in the first place - what was the f*cking point of it?'

I didn't really register your age from looking at your chart. I'm glad to read that you're just 15 years old. So much can change as you go through your teens and twenties. I still find each year easier than the last at 42 years old. Some of the people who do not have your overt sensitivity will, at some point in their lives, fall into a very dark place indeed - a place which they never could have imagined, and from which they may never return. I think you may have the advantage over such people because you are a child of this place - it can never surprise you. Imagine how invincible you will be when one day you find that precious nugget of self-hood even amidst such darkness and know that nothing can ever take it away because you proved your ability to survive anything and everything. And imagine how helpful you can be to those who fall into that dark place and do not know it as you know it. You feel like you are cursed. You perhaps feel like you are a curse. But life gave to itself a precious gift on the day you were born - the gift of healing and transformation.

There is a myth you should probably read. It is the myth of Inanna and Ereshkigal. I might have included it in some course notes at some point....Yes here it is:

In Sumerian myth, Innana is the glorious queen of the upper world, but her sister, Ereshkigal has been exiled to the underworld. She is outcast through no fault of her own – because she was raped as a child, and now she is in the pain of labour. Innana decides to go and visit her sister to see if she can help, but must undergo the same rituals as anybody else wishing to enter the underworld – at each of seven gates she must remove an item of clothing or jewellery, and when she arrives she is naked. Ereshkigal sees Inanna and simply puts her on a meat hook, leaving her to rot. But Inanna has made provision for such an outcome by telling her maternal grandfather, Enki, of her plan to visit Ereshkigal. When Inanna does not return, Enki fashions two tiny figures from the dirt beneath his fingernails, and sends them to help Inanna. These figures, called the ‘mourners’, creep unnoticed into the underworld and find Ereshkigal in pain. They begin to mirror back to Ereshkigal the things that she is saying and this has the effect of making Ereshkigal feel much better. Once she has given birth to her baby, she offers to grant the mourners a wish, and they ask for Inanna’s return.

I suppose the reason I suggested you read it is because I have a hunch that your feelings are more stuck than they need to be. I understand that you are not able to call upon a therapist, but you can be your own 'mourner'. If you're like me, you're line of least resistance will be to overly contain those Moon in Scorpio feelings - to keep a lid on them. You can feel them, but they can't go anywhere, and that somehow feels safer. The sense of self remains more with the physical body than the astral body. If you can gently relax any body armour in your chest you will feel the more fluid astral body and you may feel the energy of the feelings spread out into the rest of your physical body and the space immediately around it. This may feel uncomfortable - perhaps especially around the solar plexus and throat. You may feel like you could float up into the air, or expand your power indefinitely into space. This is the astral body experienced as separate from the physical body. Its important to do this gently and gradually, as there may be a lot of anger locked inside that body armour, and you don't want to suddenly flip out and start breaking things. If you do feel surges of energy from doing this, you can set up a situation which allows expression of the feelings and emotions which arise - for example writing, painting, hitting a punch-bag, dancing to music which seems to suit the emotions, etc.

You'll know if this is something that you want to try. If it does work, it could have a beneficial effect on the headaches and stomach pains.

But mainly I want to say that I do have some sense of where you're at, and I believe you are supposed to be here, and that one day you will embrace life in a way that most of us never come close to.

Best wishes

15 years old? I am 20 years old in 8 days...

I am saying that i LOOK like i am 15 so i stand no chance against girls i like.

Thank you for your words but now i feel silly that you think i am only 15 :(

I'm near enough 20 years old man. :(

dranzer93

Banned
Hi,

The most important thing to begin with is to reallise that, when taking about a planet, first see what it stands for. Signs only change the way how the 'what it stands for' part will play itself out, after it gets coloured by that sign's energy. The house that planet is in is the area that planet will play its role to the max.

Speaking of the Moon, Moon = sensitivity, emotion, feeling, internal security, etc. Moon, in any sign, will stand for those thhings. In Aquarius, the sensitivity and emotion tend to take a more impersonal and mental bent. However, that (lunar) Aquarian also feels and is sensitive, but will not show their sensitivity or emotions in the way that a Cancerian Moon might.

:)AQ7

Look I believe that a chart are personalities, strengths and weaknesses one is blessed with, not a substitute for it.

BUT, I also believe that the more one-sided a chart gets, the more of a substitute it becomes. In my case, I have 3 elements under the average percentage, 2 of which are close enough 0%

and then the whole thing is just water. I think that with that sort of a chart it's just too one-sided that you can't do anything outside of what you are only made up of, being the one-sidedness.

In my case, I cannot feel enthusiasm or drive and assertiveness because of my absolute lack of fire, so even if I tried, the way I feel inside goes against it and it just causes self human upset

With my lack of the Air Element, the air is not even planets that have anything to do with my actual self, as they are outer planets which pretty much means in my actual self there is 0% Air and this just means I cannot communicate, I don't know how to. I am stubborn and I do not change, I don't know to socialise and no matter how much I force myself, it's going to feel so wrong inside me. It is not me. I simply do not have the element enough to even contemplate it.

My earth element. Again, It's nothing but outer planets so it's got nothing to do with my personality or me, just my generations fortune ect. Outer planets do not matter, because we are talking about me so in other words I have 0% earth inside my personality and nature.

Note that I do not consider Elements in a personality if they are not in personal planets. But it's obvious to count outer planets in aspects because that is when outer planets become personal based.

For example my sun sextile neptune, creating a sensitive nature that longs to feel like it belongs. But my Capricorn Neptune does not play in a part of my personality or nature UNLESS my dominant sign is ruled by that planet which in my case it is, Pisces being my dominant sign thus Neptune playing the biggest role in my personality.

The only reason I allow my 4% fire is because it is in a personal planet that I will actually feel from. It's Venus in Aries which gives me passion inside love and I also tend to fall in love at first sight faster then you could say Aries.

But where as Aries tends to fall in love very quickly, it also tends to burn out and fall out of love just as quick, BUT that is not the case for me. Simply because all the water, causing me to cling like no other. At the end of the day 4% of fire is absolutely nothing. especially since it's towards something that isn't to do with my actual drive and enthusiasm towards being alive. So because all the water makes for a personality that cannot let go of what it loves. This drowns out the careless traits of the Venus in Aries.

And as for my Scorpio moon, I am the secretive, dark, obsessive, jealous, intense, extreme, manipulative and emotional parts of the Scorpio moon but once again in this case all my water is even drowning out my water elemental moon. I do not have the revengeful and physically aggressive side of the Scorpio moon, I wouldn't hurt a fly. I just have the rest of the personalities of the Scorpio moon. The only thing I am aggressive towards is myself.

I do not just look at someone's chart who has a Scorpio Moon and say that they have every single trait that a Scorpio Moon gives... I look at the rest of the chart and adjust according to the horoscope.

For example, if someone had Scorpio moon and a lot of fire signs in personal planets, like Mars in Aries then yes I would say that this person has a lot of personalities from the physically aggressive and revengeful parts of the Lunar Scorpio.

But since I have Pisces sun, Pisces mercury, Cancer mars, and Cancer rising this will adjust the Scorpio moon towards the rest of my personality.

Obviously this subject is extremely personal and this is why I do not even count the outer planets, they have absolutely no effect on me and I haven't even been able to use them because I have been hidden for years anyway.

This is why I believe my dominant planets are Neptune (Because of Pisces) the Sun (In Pisces) and Mercury (In Pisces)

NOT neptune, the sun and uranus. The next dominant planet was mercury and it is a personal planet that has effect on me. So I cut the outer planet and consider the personal planet.

The next dominant planet after Mercury in my chart was Pluto, but once again it's an outer planet so I would cut that and consider the next dominant planet being Mars. Then followed by the Moon

This means My dominant signs are Pisces, then cancer, then Scorpio.
NOT pisces, then cancer then capricorn. as Capricorn is there because of a generational planet that has no effect on me myself.

This is why I tell you I am 70% water, 4% fire, 0% earth and 0% air.

And this is why I am saying that I am helpless. Because I do not even have the natural skill to communicate (0% air) and I do not have any drive towards my life (4% fire only in love) and my nature is not even practical or realistic about anything either (0% earth)

so what does this mean? it means when talking about what is effecting me and what I am as a nature. I am 96% water.

I am as far down as the titanic. I don't know how to get out, every possible outcome has an extremely negative effect on me.

Last edited:

miquar

Hi. Sorry I misread your post. But I think you misunderstood mine. I didn't think that you are typical of fifteen year old, or typical of any age - people can experience what you are going through at any age. I just meant that because you are young (15, 20 still young) that some of your problems will ease as you mature. The Saturn return is a biggy of course in this regard, and as you know, transiting Saturn will be back to visit our Moons this year, so that could help you see yourself in a new way, too.

moonstark

Pisces rising with an Aries moon the in first house squaring Neptune (1 degree), inconjunct Pluto in Scorpio, and nearing a conjunction to Mars in Aries in H1 (emotional anger / destruction).

The Aries moon in the first is very sensitive, imo. All moons are sensitive, just in different ways, but there's a lot of taking things personal with the H1 placement. The neptune square amps up the Pisces energy that is already present. It seems to bring together the intuition and sadness of Pisces with the impulsive, impatient nature of Aries to create heightened emotional urgency.

Phat Abbot

Banned
Combination of sensitive and destructive, scorpio, I'd say. Cancer and Pisces are both as sensitve, but theyre very strong positions of the moon. Scorpio moon signs are definitely tricky.

anjelik

I find Cancer moon to be the most caring. But my experience has been with my mother, so it's kind of biased. She also has a Pisces sun and a grand water trine with no earth in her chart. She's very emotional.

I find Leo moons to be the worst. They hold grudges and I find them vengeful like Scorpios.

midnight sun

I can certainly say that Virgo Moon is very destructive but not the most emotional. With Cancer Sun, the two turns into a very destructive emotional power :)

Virgo Moon is all about being obssesed with emotions. And it's a big contradiction. Because emotions behave like they want and sometimes you even don't know where they come from because you just feel it. But Virgo Moon constantly asks "why", "why do I feel like that", "what is the reason", "what is the root", "I have to solve that", "I have to control that", "I have to understand that", I have to name it" etc...So it's very hard and stressed position because Virgo Moon person can't keep herself from questioning and controlling her emotions. For example if the person feels depressed, Virgo Moon doubles it with the stress of not being able to control or understand or solve it.