Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-11-2012, 11:55 AM
catbebe20 catbebe20 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 28
Advice for having Neptune in 1st house

I have Neptune in the 1st house, which I believe is not a good placement. I feel I do show all the negative aspects of having this placement. My Neptune is the planet closest to my Ascendant (Sag) and conjuncts Mercury.

I would like advice on how to best overcome the negative effects of this placement.

I am an accounting graduate and have had a long and successful career working for international accounting firms. However, I find it too dull most of the time, but as a student I had no choice due to parents. I have given up my job now to study for a second degree in zoology and economics, with the hope of doing postgrad in zoology or ecological economics later on. Is zoology suitable for me based on my natal chart??

I have a deep interest in this subject (zoology) and have an idea where I want to take it, but at the same time greatly fear that the interest comes from Neptune placement (i.e. not genuine). I wonder if there is any indication on my chart that can tell me whether I have made the right decision. Because, when I start my course, there will be no turning back.



Last edited by catbebe20; 10-13-2012 at 05:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-11-2012, 02:23 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,550
Re: Advice for having Neptune in 1st house

Quote:
Originally Posted by catbebe20 View Post
I have Neptune in the 1st house, which I believe is not a good placement. I feel I do show all the negative aspects of having this placement. My Neptune is the planet closest to my Ascendant (Sag). It conjuncts the Ascendant as well as Mercury. I also have Venus in the 1st house.

I would like advice on how to best overcome the negative effects of this placement.


Hello, catbebe20.

To help answer your questions, I wonder if you might briefly enumerate how all the negative aspects of Neptune manifest in your life.

Thank you.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 05-11-2012, 02:55 PM
StillOne's Avatar
StillOne StillOne is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Coastal Mountains
Posts: 2,597
Re: Advice for having Neptune in 1st house

Quote:
Originally Posted by catbebe20 View Post
Also, a major problem is that I tend to be good at whatever I put my mind to and my interests are really wide-ranging, from arts to science. One example is, I don't like accounting but am better at it than many and am in demand.
I'm not sure I'd consider that a problem! I think it could be worse... I think the fact that you excel at something you don't like to do says something. Just think how well you'll do at something you're actually interested in!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-11-2012, 03:54 PM
wilsontc's Avatar
wilsontc wilsontc is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,896
meaningful work, to catbebe

catbebe,

You said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by catbebe20 View Post
I often get bored easily because I find my work meaningless and mundane...Hopefully some day some research I do will benefit society in a meaningful way and not just help some company manage their bottom line.
You have North node (, future goals) focused in your outer world self-expression house indicating you need to help others express themselves in some way. This is an indication of someone who needs to be a humanitarian in some way. Focus on building in humanitarian activities into your life and this could help fill those "empty spaces" you are so aware of.

Filling,

Tim
__________________
To learn basic astrological chart interpretation for your chart see:
http://learnaboutyourastrochart.jimdo.com/
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wilsontc For This Useful Post:
catbebe20 (10-13-2012)
  #5  
Unread 05-12-2012, 01:41 AM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,550
Re: Advice for having Neptune in 1st house

Quote:
Originally Posted by catbebe20 View Post
Hi, there too, too many examples, but I'll try to limit to one or two. A few years back, after working for one big firm, I was headhunted by another. I went because the pay rise was 50%. However, the experience was hell from day 1 because of the bad politics. The existing staff did not like someone coming in at mid-level and maybe some saw me as competition. I was bullied and cold-shouldered. So, after less than a year, I resigned and took one year travelling. Although I did it because I love travelling, but at the time it was also because I wanted to escape my life. One part of me regrets that decision because it has been detrimental to my career. I wonder if it is my Neptune placement which caused me to be irresponsible.
I also daydream a lot. I tend to be too easily affected by moods of others etc. I fantasise about travelling the world. When I get bored with my job, I resign. I often get bored easily because I find my work meaningless and mundane e.g. something that takes someone half a day to do, I could complete in an hour because I would find a way to set up a programme to run the figures for me. Overall, I just feel that my need for stimulation makes me very irresponsible and I feel I need to come to terms with the fact that life is boring most of the time, and I need to be mature and "grow up", and stop being restless. How can I do that?
Now, to study zoology is because of interest in the subject and there are endless possibilities for study and research, so less risk of boredom. But my career is again on the rise and after all the effort of reviving it I am now giving up everything to further my studies. Hopefully some day some research I do will benefit society in a meaningful way and not just help some company manage their bottom line. Is this fantasising? Is Neptune again toying with my life?
I hope these are good examples.
They are good examples and thank you. I do agree that your natal Neptune, especially conjunct natal Mercury, may account for parts of the behvaiour that you describe.

But here is what I think is important right now, without regard for your natal Neptune placement. Your Sun, your heart, your identity, your creative self-expression, is being completely reworked by transiting Pluto as we speak. It has been within a degree of exact conjunction to your Sun since the beginning of the year and stationed retrograde on the Sun in April. It will cycle again to your Sun in Jan and October of 2013.

Pluto is the lord of birth, death and transformation. It requires that all which does not serve your greater good be burned away, so that the authentic self may arise from the ashes. Your Capricorn Sun rules the 9th house of the pursuit of knowledge, higher education, learning through long journeys. I think that your decision to return to university so that some day, you may do "some research [which] will benefit society in a meaningful way" is a wonderful way to manifest your transforming Sun in Capricorn, in concert with your 1st house Neptune.

I am wishing you the very best in your pursuit.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
catbebe20 (10-13-2012)
  #6  
Unread 05-13-2012, 06:10 AM
Jesusistheway's Avatar
Jesusistheway Jesusistheway is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 674
Re: Advice for having Neptune in 1st house

With neptune in the 1st house don't let others influence the perception of how they think you should think or believe or behave! That's first!!
Second, decide as in making a choice and sticking to it what it is that makes you happy, what will make you happy doing for a living for the rest of your life! If that isn't your value (as in happiness) then decide it this way

I ______, will study _____ to become a ______ because I love ______________.

And stick to it. Don't let anyone budge you. I have neptune in the 11th house opposite my sun in fifth house, venus and mercury. So I have some similar themes. And that moon which is ever fickle and changing in the 1st house.

Good luck! No one knows you more than you, and believe in yourself FIRST then the rest will follow. I am just starting learning this so I can tell you..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesusistheway For This Useful Post:
animatedoodle (06-12-2016)
  #7  
Unread 05-16-2012, 08:49 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,278
Re: Advice for having Neptune in 1st house

Roughly one twelfth of all human beings on the planet will have Neptune in the first house. If you find Neptune there troubling, we need to look at what else is going on in your chart.

Also, the planet is full of troublesome office politics. It would be hard for someone to have a long career in a large organization and not encounter them, regardless of her first house placements.

Neptune tends to erase or blur what it touches. It is a planet of illusion and disillusionment. In the first house of your body and personality, it can be hard for you to get a clear sense of how you come across to other people. On the other hand, it would be a good placement for an actor or dancer, because you can easily slip into a role or new persona.

With Mercury conjunct Neptune, you probably are an imaginative thinker. Do you daydream a lot? With Neptune square moon, you may give the impression of being moody, or having suddenly shifting emotions.

Mercury and Neptune are ruled by Jupiter. It is retrograde (tending to give you a more formal demeanor) and it opposes your sun. So this can start to explain why you find Neptunian energy troublesome.

I think you could enjoy studying biology, but it would be good to consider before you start a graduate program, "What kind?" And "for what purpose"? I assume you have a B.A. or its equivalent in accounting. Would you have to repeat that degree to get a B. Sc. (B.S.) in biology? Do you have any undergraduate credits in biology?

There is a lot of career-counseling available on-line and through your nearest university's biology department about careers in biology. Some of them require graduate work, so just make sure you have a hard-headed realistic view of what would be required for your dream job in biology.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
MissVenus (05-16-2012)
  #8  
Unread 05-16-2012, 09:36 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,550
Re: Advice for having Neptune in 1st house

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Roughly one twelfth of all human beings on the planet will have Neptune in the first house. If you find Neptune there <...>
Hi, waybread.

I always enjoy your posts and find them instructive.

I'm really just curious about this and trying to understand. Is your point that there is an equal likelihood [1/12] that Neptune [or any planet] would be in any house, including the 1st?

Thank you,
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
waybread (05-17-2012)
  #9  
Unread 05-16-2012, 09:44 PM
serafin5's Avatar
serafin5 serafin5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In the california high desert
Posts: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Roughly one twelfth of all human beings on the planet will have Neptune in the first house. If you find Neptune there troubling, we need to look at what else is going on in your chart.

Also, the planet is full of troublesome office politics. It would be hard for someone to have a long career in a large organization and not encounter them, regardless of her first house placements.

Neptune tends to erase or blur what it touches. It is a planet of illusion and disillusionment. In the first house of your body and personality, it can be hard for you to get a clear sense of how you come across to other people. On the other hand, it would be a good placement for an actor or dancer, because you can easily slip into a role or new persona.

With Mercury conjunct Neptune, you probably are an imaginative thinker. Do you daydream a lot? With Neptune square moon, you may give the impression of being moody, or having suddenly shifting emotions.

Mercury and Neptune are ruled by Jupiter. It is retrograde (tending to give you a more formal demeanor) and it opposes your sun. So this can start to explain why you find Neptunian energy troublesome.

I think you could enjoy studying biology, but it would be good to consider before you start a graduate program, "What kind?" And "for what purpose"? I assume you have a B.A. or its equivalent in accounting. Would you have to repeat that degree to get a B. Sc. (B.S.) in biology? Do you have any undergraduate credits in biology?

There is a lot of career-counseling available on-line and through your nearest university's biology department about careers in biology. Some of them require graduate work, so just make sure you have a hard-headed realistic view of what would be required for your dream job in biology.
Hi Waybread!

I really love this post and I identified with so much of what you said while I try to be a "traditional" astrologer too! I have Neptune in my 1st and merc is square my neptune. I have had issues with both drugs and office politics. I have been known to say that I really am not sure how others see me. You hit the nail on the head with this one so thank you!

Serafin5
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to serafin5 For This Useful Post:
waybread (05-17-2012)
  #10  
Unread 05-17-2012, 04:56 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,278
Re: Advice for having Neptune in 1st house

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Hi, waybread.

.....I'm really just curious about this and trying to understand. Is your point that there is an equal likelihood [1/12] that Neptune [or any planet] would be in any house, including the 1st?

Thank you,
Thank you!

It is, but the implication is that so often we think we are: (a) unique, (b) cursed, or (c) disadvantaged because of a planet in a particular sign or house; whereas, at least so far as the inner planets in signs and any of the planets in houses are concerned, we are actually rather ordinary. I am assuming that over the course of some years, the odds even out of anyone having Neptune in a given house.

So if the probability of having Neptune in the first house are roughly 1/12 and there are 7 billion people on the planet just now, that makes something over 600 million people with this placement. In other words, it is fairly common.

Neptune in the first house might be troublesome, but it would probably be so because of stressful aspects to it, or to the planet ruling the sign on Neptune's house cusp. Sometimes people with Neptune in the first have difficulty with their self image, because they don't project a consistent or clear self-image to other people, and then they might get conflicting signals back. Especially for a young person, it can be hard to establish a firm sense of self in relation to other people.

With Neptune conjunct or square Mercury, for example, someone might have a rich imagination, yet have difficulty in conveying their thoughts clearly so that others can understand them.

On the other hand, someone with a well-aspected Neptune in the first might project an aura of real glamour, or be an excellent actor. Neptune's shape-shifter quality could help a performer glide into different characters with ease. Neptune trine Mercury should be excellent for a writer or children's story-teller.

I guess the other point I would make is that there aren't too many really easy "vanilla" charts out there. The great majority of people have difficult placements in their charts. In comparison, one person's Neptune in the first is probably no more hazardous than somebody else's moon-Pluto-Mars T-square; or Neptune in the 7th, where the person is oh-so-idealistic about true love in relationships.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
IleneK (05-17-2012)
  #11  
Unread 05-17-2012, 05:27 AM
catbebe20 catbebe20 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 28
Re: Advice for having Neptune in 1st house

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Roughly one twelfth of all human beings on the planet will have Neptune in the first house. If you find Neptune there troubling, we need to look at what else is going on in your chart
Thanks u have helped put things in better perspective. I feel better now knowing there are 600 million people with the same placement :-)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to catbebe20 For This Useful Post:
waybread (05-18-2012)
  #12  
Unread 05-17-2012, 07:07 AM
catbebe20 catbebe20 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 28
Re: Advice for having Neptune in 1st house

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
I think you could enjoy studying biology, but it would be good to consider before you start a graduate program, "What kind?" And "for what purpose"? I assume you have a B.A. or its equivalent in accounting. Would you have to repeat that degree to get a B. Sc. (B.S.) in biology? Do you have any undergraduate credits in biology?

There is a lot of career-counseling available on-line and through your nearest university's biology department about careers in biology. Some of them require graduate work, so just make sure you have a hard-headed realistic view of what would be required for your dream job in biology.
My aim is to pursue a PhD later on. I have some idea of doing research on pollinators (bees, lizards, ants). I won't be able to get credits as my first degree was all commerce subjects so I need to complete an entire BSc, unfortunately.

I have sun in the 2nd house so money is very important to me. There is conflict between desire to pursue a PhD and the desire to have a solid income. Problem is, they are both of equal importance. Is this the best direction for me based on my chart?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 05-17-2012, 07:31 AM
Carris's Avatar
Carris Carris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 274
Re: Advice for having Neptune in 1st house

Quote:
Originally Posted by catbebe20 View Post
This is true. In my own experience, I find that I tend to get the attention of people in the highest level of management e.g. when I went in as a junior at my 1st accounting firm, the MD liked my work and very soon let me work on projects under direct supervision of Directors. The nasty politics actually come from peers who are jealous and those who enjoy gossip. My problem is I don't have the skills or the stomach to engage in gutter politics. And as you mentioned, I have a serious demeanor (many tell me I look stern, but when they get to know me, they are very surprised to find that I am far from it), so that exacerbates it as people will believe what they hear. So, in the end, I let myself be bullied and attacked to a point when I can no longer take it. After that, I realised the best environment for me would be organisations with flatter structures where I have a high level of autonomy, and people in management actually know firsthand what is going on.

Also, I ALWAYS get abused (this includes verbally) and taken advantage of by male bosses (as in, I do the work and they sign off on it etc.), and ALWAYS given my due when working for female bosses. And I think this has to do with my chart as well. In the end, I wised up and make sure I only work for female bosses and got into no trouble. Those crazy women bosses people complain so much about, I have never personally encountered (bar junior management of course). I have only known earnest, hardworking women.

Male bosses out there, please don't take offense. I think this has more to do with my 'luck'.
Hi. I'm a capricorn sun with neptune ruler of MC conjunct 6th cusp. I can relate to what you experienced about office politics. And also the daydreaming, being bored and unable to concentrate unless there is some creativity and higher purpose involved in my work.

Gauquelin's research found that planets in 12th and 9th influence a person's career/vocation/psyche. He found saturn, mars in 12th/9th of eminent doctors, scientists, physicians. Since you have saturn and mars in the 9th you could definitely be a great scientist. I think uranus in 12th would also give skill and talent for high technology, research, brilliance, insight. And your saturn receives a lot of support from both sun and jupiter.

I think Neptune is our higher-self, unconditional love and compassion, our connection to god/universe/angels/higher-beings, inspiration, spirituality, oneness, unity-consciousness, christ-consciousness and all higher ideals. Only when this creativity is thwarted, does Neptune turn to daydreaming and escape. I think meditation, yoga and other spiritual pursuits where you listen to your higher-self will be helpful. Neptune in sag (same as me) means we always seek the truth, the truth is our ideal, we cannot accept any false values or hypocrisy without severe spiritual trauma.

Since sun ruler of 9th (higher education, mental pursuits, philosophy, foreign journeys) is in the 2nd (resources, income,assets, possessions, wealth, self-worth, what you value) - this could mean that you will gain resources/income through your higher education. Also ruler of 2nd, saturn is in 9th - another connection between wealth and education.
__________________
"The aim of everyone who incarnates on Earth is ascension or enlightenment, which is the total mastery of all the lessons offered here. When we respond to all our tests with compassion, strength and understanding, we become masters. This may take many lifetimes for if we hurt or harm another we earn karma, which is a debt and must be repaid." Diana Cooper


Last edited by Carris; 05-17-2012 at 07:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 05-17-2012, 08:41 AM
Blackempress's Avatar
Blackempress Blackempress is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 8th House!
Posts: 769
Send a message via Yahoo to Blackempress Send a message via Skype™ to Blackempress
Re: Advice for having Neptune in 1st house

I think Neptune in the 1st house or Neptune on the Ascendant would work the same way. I am Neptune rising & agreed that it's hard to manage the clutter & gutter of social politics. I detest them. In fact I hate family politics too & though people might be under the impression that I've got amazing members I still find them too hypocritical. Anyways... the idea is we are more sensitive to those around. For me Neptune influence is very heavy being a Neptune Rising Plus having it in the 10th house. People expect alot from me but my own moodiness at times makes it hard for me to be consistent. (Moon Sq Neptune). I lose interest in everything but luckily Mercury has been good to me so I don't have to struggle with learning. I'm more a I-Mind-my-own-business person so have been able to stay at the work places.

Neptune can cause alot of disillusion or dissatisfaction with what you have. It can lead to others misinterpreting you & for me as it squares the Asc people don't understand me or my motives completely.

I personally succumb to other areas of my chart to be clearer or mostly just walk around like a quiet ghost.
__________________
I'd Kill for Individuality!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 05-20-2012, 04:08 AM
Cloverskies77's Avatar
Cloverskies77 Cloverskies77 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 77
Re: Advice for having Neptune in 1st house

I think with your moon at the midhaven a profession in which you look after others,a caring role would suit you well. Your mother had a strong influence on your life direction. Catering to the needs of females or promoting products to females would also suit you. There will be a fair amount of fluctuations in your work/career. Public speaking/politics, local council or community council would also suit your since your words would are effective on the public. II noticed you also have the sun in the 2nd house in capricorn, many millionaires have the sun in the 2nd house.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 05-20-2012, 04:21 AM
Cloverskies77's Avatar
Cloverskies77 Cloverskies77 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 77
Re: Advice for having Neptune in 1st house

I would assume in zoology you would be caring for animals,,,I think this would suit you well,,,,you would have the sensitivity needed to do a job like that. Be proud that you deceided to make this change in your life and live your truth. I too did a career that my mom wanted me to do,,,,one day I just said I hate this job and cant do it anymore,,,I deceided to go in a completely different direction & im happy I did. Good luck in zoology school in the fall
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 05-20-2012, 07:47 AM
catbebe20 catbebe20 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 28
Re: Advice for having Neptune in 1st house

@ Carris, thanks for sharing re Mars and Saturn. I read up on that a bit after your reply and find the info reassuring. I also read from the same research that people with moon in the 10th house tend not to be scientists. So I hope my Mars and Saturn will overrule that.

@ Black Empress, thanks for sharing. Glad someone can empathise.

Last edited by catbebe20; 10-04-2012 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Consolidation
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 05-20-2012, 08:00 AM
catbebe20 catbebe20 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 28
Re: Advice for having Neptune in 1st house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverskies77 View Post
I think with your moon at the midhaven a profession in which you look after others,a caring role would suit you well. Your mother had a strong influence on your life direction. Catering to the needs of females or promoting products to females would also suit you. There will be a fair amount of fluctuations in your work/career. Public speaking/politics, local council or community council would also suit your since your words would are effective on the public. II noticed you also have the sun in the 2nd house in capricorn, many millionaires have the sun in the 2nd house.
I don't have the urge to take care of others, but I am concerned about taking care of the world we live in. My mother is a very dominant figure in my life.

As for politics or public speaking, not likely.

As for second house, I personally observe that it is the ones who have jupiter here who make it rich :-)

Last edited by catbebe20; 10-13-2012 at 04:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 05-24-2012, 09:09 AM
Cloverskies77's Avatar
Cloverskies77 Cloverskies77 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 77
Re: Advice for having Neptune in 1st house

Ask around about the sun in the 2nd house placement and wealth.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 06-11-2016, 08:17 PM
Poupoupidou Poupoupidou is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 104
Re: Advice for having Neptune in 1st house

Quote:
Originally Posted by catbebe20 View Post
I have Neptune in the 1st house, which I believe is not a good placement.
It's neither a good or a bad placement in itself. The 1st house is (amongst other) about your external personality, how people perceive you. If Neptune is positively supported by aspects, this suggests you will establish your identity via spirituality, being a visionary, glamorous or charismatic, or through unconditional love. However, on the down side, a badly aspected Neptune suggest difficulties establishing your identy, which could lead to substance abuse and delusions.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
advice, house, neptune

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is there a difference between 'houses' and 'house cusps' surit4 Read My Chart 3 11-05-2014 04:54 PM
Help! Extreme laziness has colored my life :( Jcoors Read My Chart 27 10-21-2011 03:51 PM
Why am I so fascinated by this person? Keeno79 Relational Astrology 11 11-07-2010 08:56 PM
Aspects/Houses tikana Education Board 4 06-07-2010 10:31 AM
Synastry planets in partner's 12th house Cleopatra Relational Astrology 7 12-09-2007 09:16 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.