Stock Market Crash 11/20/2020???

Mohammad690

Hello Cecile & everybody else who is tuning in.

This is an issue to which I have had given quite some thinking time. My initial prediction (at 2016) was for the market to crash some time late in 2020.

But given all the developments that has transpirer since 2016, I have updated my prediction.

First of all, this time around, the crisis won’t come via the stock market. My guess is that it will come either via the bond market or the East (China or Hong Kong).

Secondly, it will come much sooner than anybody expected. October 28th, will be the day that in retrospect would be recognized as the day when the next crisis started.

Mohammad

Cecile

Hi Mohammad.

Thanks for joining the conversation.
In my research on the Great Depression I find the underpinnings of the crash began to crumble at least months in advance. For that reason I believe you correct to point to a date in advance of the next crash which is predicted to be the mother of all crashes.

I'm curious. Why October 28, 2019? I have noted in my ongoing, never-ending research that on 9/18/2019 Saturn stationed at [FONT=&quot]13[/FONT][FONT=&quot]⁰[/FONT][FONT=&quot]55’[/FONT] Capricorn which approximates the date bailouts are said to have begun on 9/25/2019. [Also on 9/18/2019 Saturn forms a semisextile to Moon no partile and a sextile to Mercury nonpartile.] I had not examined any subsequent date until January 12, 2020.

I'm curious. What led you to focus on the bond market? You are probably absolutely correct. The Bond market is comprised of subprime loans, which I understand is like running on fumes, and people's pension and retirement accounts. I'm over my head here, but as I understand it, if the Bond Market collapses homes will be foreclosed on, and retirement incomes dry up.

You should erect your chart with transits for 1/12/2020 (Saturn and Pluto both at 22 Cap 46 or 22 Cap 47).

Cecile

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

piercethevale

Thank you Pierce the Vale for referring me to your post "Birth Chart of Jesus." I have printed it to review at my leisure, or rather more studious moments.
Though not quite 30⁰ Virgo, 29⁰58' Virgo has certainly been transformational for me in too many subtle and profound ways to count.

My intention in beginning this Stock Market thread was to sound the shofar so that others might prepare for the transformation I believe (been shown) is approaching. I don't know how to put it in astrological terms other than to point to the stock market. There are too many economic indicators present currently that were present prior to 1929 and 2008, including the yield curve reversal. Presently Deutsche Bank, the kingpin of all Central Banks (CB), has been teetering on the verge of collapse for the last year. If it goes down it'll take all the CBs with it. Derivatives and global debt are so huge there is no way to pay them off. Insiders, CEOs and Board of Directors have been selling off their stock, getting out of the stock market and purchasing gold and other precious metals. Currencies worldwide are switching to gold backed.

I should erect a chart for the Act of 1871 when the constitution was rewritten making the US a corporation. I should erect a chart for when the dollar was no longer gold backed. Fiat money generally has a 70 year life span. 2008 is about when that 70 year lifespan ended. Then came the stimulus and bank bail outs which coincide with what I like to think of as the Pluto-Saturn dance as the two celestial bodies form exact aspects with one another to conjoin 1/12/2020. Pluto stationed two years in a row on 9/11/07 and 9/9/08. Nearly halfway between the two dates Obama's $787 Billion stimulus goes into effect 2/17/08. Stimulus means more debt. The amount of information I look at is daunting and requires days of my time to sort through.
I believe we are entering a time of transformation. I also believe there are many hidden truths in your "understanding" that "the first degree in the process of transformation is actually Virgo 30* and it culminates with Libra 01" and that "thus the Sabian Symbols represent a process of spiritual transformation when read in that clockwise direction around a chart that begins at Virgo 30*." (Per your thread: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13271)

My question to you is does Virgo 30* correspond to the transformation I perceive approaching?

Cecile

You definitely should get a copy of Dane Rudhyar's book, "An Astrological Mandala. The Cycle of Transformation and It's 360 Symbolic Phases"
Unfortunately it presently seems to be out of print and II have to wonder if Dane's widow, Leyla Rael, is making that decision or if it is the publisher, or someone else altogether that is keeping it that way?
Dane was born in France and studied musical composition and He came to the United States

He was born as Daniel Chennevière, Influenced by Nietzsche as a youth, November 1916, Rudhyar's music brought him to New York City, where his orchestral arrangements and original compositions were performed on April 4, 1917. one of the first polytonal pieces of music performed in the United States. {I've listened to a couple of recordings of Dane's compositions. Not my "cup of tea"... I don't think the world of music suffered much from his switch of interest to astrology...and the world of astrology has reaped a bountiful harvest from it.] He also met Sasaki Roshi, one of the early Japanese Zen teachers in America, who led him in the study of Oriental philosophy and occultism. During this period from 1917 to 1919, spent partly in New York City, partly in Canada, and partly in Philadelphia he adopted the name "Rudhyar", a name He created from a couple of words of Sanskrit, one is the Rigvedic 'god" Rudra,
It was while He was in New York and pursuing his chosen profession in music that He met Alice Bailey, the renowned American Theosophist whom asked Dane to compose a piece for a play the organization had produced and was going to stage out in California. Alice was with the West Coast branch of the American Theosophist Society and during that time Dane had begun studying Carl Jung and was also studying Vedic philosophy. It was while in L.A. that Alice suggested that He should learn astrology too and introduced him to Marc Edmond Jones and Dane began Marc's mail order course of study. Marc had just produced the lost Sabian Symbols, with the help of the purest clairvoyant he could find, Miss Elsie Wheeler, a couple of years prior and included those symbols in his study course.

After some period of time studying them Dane perceived that they were representative of a transformation process ...but some symbols for certain degrees of the Zodiac didn't seem to fit in. When Dane learned that Elsie lived just a couple of hours drive away in San Diego, Dane went a calling on Miss Elsie and questioned her as to whether she could remember what it was she specifically saw for those questionable degrees...and Elsie did Dane one better, she had all 360 of the original cards that Marc had written a Sing and degree on and then wrote on the back of each card what it was Elsie saw for that degree...[the cards were constantly shuffled and drawn randomly, btw] Dane was right, Marc had changed a number of the symbols from what Elsie saw so as to fit his preconceived notion of what they represented to him

By the time everything was worked out, Marc not only gave Dane his permission to write a book on the 360 symbols but also to change any that Dane thought should be to be more really understood. Dane did change a few but He always tells the reader of the book when one of those comes up and gives the original description of it also.
He did a fantastic job of it...in fact a couple of those that He did chose to change were very big in convincing me of the veracity of the entire set and system

Dane's studying of the works of Carl Jung, Nietzsche, Zen and Vedic philosophy along with other related subjects prepared him for the study of the 360 Sabian Symbols, in fact I believe it made him the preeminently qualified person to recognize them for what they are and define, interpret, and explain them to the world. I am certain that He was surely destined to do just that.

Dane apparently got a bit more involved with the Theosophists than most people want to suspect as for He also met and married, his first wife, Marla Contento,, whom according to wikipedia, was secretary to independent Theosophist Will Levington Comfort and that it was Will Comfort that introduced Rudhyar to Marc Edmund Jones,
I had always heard that Maria was Leadbetter's secretary and hat it was Annie that encouraged Dane to study astrology and introduced Him t Marc. Annie also encouraged Dane to write his first book, a book on Astrology that she also published through the Theosophists publishing house. It was in 1935 that "The Astrology of Personality" first was printed, just a few years after Dane had begun studying astrology, yet it was the only book on astrology to make the London Times "100 Greatest Books of the 20th Century" list.

I had been studying both Rudhyar and the writings of Edgar Cayce for many years before I found out both were influenced by an alleged ascended being that is know by the name of Saint Germain. In fact I ha been studying the readings of Edgar since I was 8 years old as my parents were such avid students of the reading themselves and amassed a small private library of material about and by Edgar. It wasn't until I was past 50 years old that I learned of his connection with the legendary Saint G. As for Rudhyar, It was at least 20 years after I began studying astrology and the Sabian Symbols together.... both about the same time.

An American student of yoga, a one time certified teacher of T.M., and a sisya [a disciple] of Dyhanyogi Madhusudandas, that was given the sat nam of Suryakant, that I met in August of 2003 is whom gave me my greatest "leg up" in a hurry...really got me up to speed in understanding how the Sabians work through the natal chart axis. He also enlightened me as to whom my own sadguru was... that I had been under that gurus care and guidance since the first day I practiced yoga in 1968...it was all there in a rare book He had by Swami Sivananda, Swami of the Japa Order of Yoga of India, until He went into mahasamadhi in 1962 or 63{?}
I had darshan with Swami Sivananda in a vivid dream in 1974 ... didn't know whom it was for about a year until I saw his photo of the back cover of his successor, Swami Satchitananda's book.
When I got my publisher through the assistance of an old school chum and as I asked for some help in writing it from the publisher, the publisher arranged for one of his more prolific authors to help me and she lives in Oregon. I never did meet her face to face but she was of great help for psychological help [moral support] and when I told my yogi friend of my good luck in getting an accomplished author to assist me He asked me her name, and I told him, Dorothy Leon. He had the silliest grin and look of a sort of wry awe and then He said to me, I know her, she's a friend of mine. She's the only living disciple of Saint Germaine.

There's this 'thing" about the "Sun" that is so much a part of this endeavor...it was prophecies by Rudolf Steiner, the German Theosophist, that there would be souls from the past reincarnating in time for the new millenia that would bring forth true astrological understanding. I started doing Vedic sun rituals in 2001, the name Surya is a one of the 72 names in Sanskrit of the Sun, it means "He whom induces activity" . The Dhyanyogi stopped off in little podunk Orangevale in 1979 on his way back to India. He spoke at a local Christian church of no specific affiliation. I saw the announcement but couldn't make it. Very few did show up. He took one from the audience to be a disciple and 24 years later that person meets up with me and passes along to me, from his guru, just what I was in need of, just what I was looking for.
"Keep the trans-Himalayan link unbroken" were the words of Madam Blavatsky... they will ultimately save the Western world from going down the pipe...save it from itself.... with the help from those that have ascended...among whom just might be one so named, so called anyways, as Saint Germaine... never met him myself...but I know that whatever his or her name is, that they have been by my side for many a trial and tribulation.

There might be legitimate charts for the United States pertaining to certain specific subjects...such as the Stock Market, the Federal Reserve System, etc. But I do know that the "Zero Hour" chart is the only genuine natal chart that concerns us Americans as a whole society.

I posted a thread explaining the chart axis of it back in 2012 in this mundane sub-forum, I hope that you can find the time to read it. I think you'll be convinced of its authenticity once you do...it is just so fitting....
I've got an amazing accounting astrologically of the natal chart and its influence, relevance, all through the Civil War...just awesome in depth and the number of indications through those five years and beyond.
I was going to write a book on the subject and then Phoenix Venus indicated she would like to do that...it's in stasis presently. Phoenix V is on an extended sabbatical...some time away ...it can be so overwhelming, so exhausting.

piercethevale

Here's the link to my thread from 2012 in which I introduce the "Zerro Hour" natal chart for the USA...
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53027

...and while searching for that I came upon another old thread of mine that I had nearly forgotten... i was working with this for some time awhile back, too... it's just that a lot of turmoil was in my life for a few months and some things got lost in the shuffle...so to speak.
It is a thread I wrote on the astrological technique and application of Transformational Lunation” developed by Czech astrologer, Pavel Turnovsky.
It's not a very long thread... the charts I posted are no longer in focus...thanks to the machinations of photobucket, but they really aren't needed to grasp what the concept is and how it works. ...and it does seem to be an effective means of analysis and prediction of probabilities.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75723

piercethevale

In the assumption that you may want to investigate and experiment with the Czech astrologers technique, I took the time to cast charts for the Full Moon and New Moon preceding and following the Saturn Pluto conj. of 1-12-2020, and took screen shots of the astrocartography maps they generated.
Also there will be a prenumbral lunar eclipse on July 5th and an Annular Solar Eclipse on June 21, 2020 at 2:21:46 A.M. Philadelphia time...that is the one to watch for imho.

Full Moon chart for the USA on Jan 10, 2020 2020
USA-Full-Moon-Jan-10-2020.png

astrocartography map of the USA and Hawaii for the Full Moon of Jan. 10, 2020
USA-Full-Moon-1-10-2020-astrocart-map.png

New Moon chart for the USA on Jan 24, 2020
USA-New-Moon-1-24-2020.png

astrocartography map of the USA and Hawaii for the New Moon on Jan 24, 2020
USA-New-Moon-1-24-2020-astrocart-map.png

Annular Solar Eclipse chart for the USA for June 21, 2020
USA-Annular-Solar-Eclipse-6-21-2020.png

astrocartography map of the USA and Hawaii for the Annular Solar Eclipse June 21, 2020
USA-Annular-Solar-Eclipse-6-21-2020-astrocart-map.png

This Annular Solar Eclipse is interesting, very interesting. Notice the Pluto M.C. and the Uranus ASC. lines running right through and next to New York, Philadelphia and D.C.
There's a Pluto ASC. line that runs right through Hawaii... practiccally a bulleseye out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean...and as like the New Moon and Full Moon events the previous January, the midwest gets some major lines from the chart axis that are involved with the trans-Saturnian planets...

I'd say as Jupiter conjuncts with Pluto for the second time out of three and in retrograde on June 29th - 30th...that the Solar Eclipse might be the, or at least one of the, most significant astrological events of 2020 to watch for and analyze.
The North Node at, 29* Gemini 07' 16" that time will be conjunct the Sidereal precession adjusted USA natal Part of Suicide at 29* 00' 57" [est. approximation] The Sun and Moon will both be about 20" of a degree beyond the one deg. orb of conjunction however.

The I.C. of the chart will be conjunct the natal positions of the USA's Part of Damage/Misunderstanding at 23* Cancer 00' 46' and the USA's natal Part of Tragedy/Fatality at 23* Cancer 32' 09'. It will be just shy of the one deg. orb of conjunction with the USA natal Part of Death [medieval] at 24* Cancer 28'

The M.C. conjunct the coordinates of the Saturn Pluto conj. in January and it and Pluto conjunct the Sidereal precession adjusted USA natal Part of Disappointment at 23* Cap. 55' 56"...the Sidereal pre. adj. natal Part of Advancement [aka Part of Father] will be at 22* Cap. 35 53" ...all Sidereal precession adjusted coordinates are an estimated approximation, but within a couple-three seconds of a degree either way... yet I think I've got them rather very accurate.

Neptune at 20* Pisces 57' 33" will be conjunct the Sidereal pre. adj. USA natal Part of Intelligence and Skill at 21 Pisces 35' 07" and the Part of Catastrophe at 21* Pisces 27' 07"

Uranus at 09* Taurus 29' 39" will be conjunct the Sidereal pre. adj. USA natal Part of Discord at 09* Taurus 57' 33" and both will be conjunct the Asc. and the Part of Fortune derived from the event chart at 10* Taurus 27' 45"by being within a one deg orb.

Last edited:

Cecile

Good morning Pierce,
I placed in my Amazon shopping cart a copy of Rudhyar's Astrological Mandala:the cycle of transformation and its 360 symbolic phases. I can't order it until my replacement credit cards come in. My credit card holder and everything in it was stolen October 2nd. (A precursor to approaching Uranus sextile my Uranus yesterday I'm sure.)

Thank you for that awesome exposé on Dane Rudhyar. I immersed myself in astrology in the mid 80's and became aware of Madam Helena Blavatsky and Alice Baily; however Theosophy did not resonate with me at the time. I have a webpage bookmarked on St. Germaine's Trust which discusses NESARA, the BAR, the 13th Amendment of 1810 and so on. https://reenagagneja.com/st-germains-world-trust-fund/ NESARA is well under way according to my sources.

This quote from your thread on "Transformational Lunation" did resonate with me having created two threads in 2017 regarding total solar eclipses: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109649 and https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109457

"Transformational Lunation” is a term coined by Czech astrologer, Pavel Turnovsky. According to him, there are lunations (New and Full Moons or Eclipses) that are connected with major planetary patterns to the outer , transpersonal planets – Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. The transformational energies of these planets can be used for personal, social, cultural and planetary change. Where the lunation or the outer planets fall on the Axis (Asc./Desc. or M.C./I.C.), as seen on the Astrocartography maps, both the area and the individuals in that area will experience powerful transformations."

I'm a novice when it comes to mundane astrology, and you're teaching a master's class! There's a lot to do around here, and making time to focus on astrology is hard. I have now created a folder for you where I can save your threads for later study and review.

I love all those astrocartography maps. Thank you for erecting the charts as well. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun exploring these!

Cecile
https://twitter.com/saros129.

Mohammad690

Crashes usually come within days of new and full moons. And Scorpio is notorious for housing big crashes.

There is a new moon around 11pm October 27th, which gives birth to a specially weak moon. It is new, in its sign of fall and in a specially inauspicious mansion. (It happens in the morning in Asia, that’s why I think the whole thing will originate from there)

The first aspect that is perfected after the new moon is Sun opposite Uranus (R) in Taurus. Uranus’s transit in Taurus has been receiving a lot of attention, predicted to coincide with disruptions in monetary systems. (This happens in the morning of October 28th in New York. (Afternoon in China)

My scenario is that a financial crisis will begin in the morning in China (probably related to corporate debts defaults or the trade war) and by the time that the US markets open in the morning of the 28th, which is a Monday, everybody is selling. That’s how crashes start.

But more importantly, compared against Trump’s, Powel’s, and other relevant figures’ charts, this day signifies a deep connection. (Note the Chiron’s position)

And I think the most suspect market is the bond market, largely because it is already overbought (inversed yield curve), Overmilked (pensions not generating enough earnings) and the biggest holder of US treasury notes (China) going towards a major recession.

If these things come to pass, dollar will weaken and debt forgiveness policies become more popular with the voters.

Jan. 12 is also a really interesting day. But more so Jan. 13, it seems. Because Saturn, Pluto and the Sun will be in the same degree. It looks a lot like something big relating to impeachment inquiry to me.

Also it makes really difficult aspects to Trump’s natal planets.

Sincerely,
Mohammad

Hi Mohammad.

Thanks for joining the conversation.
In my research on the Great Depression I find the underpinnings of the crash began to crumble at least months in advance. For that reason I believe you correct to point to a date in advance of the next crash which is predicted to be the mother of all crashes.

I'm curious. Why October 28, 2019? I have noted in my ongoing, never-ending research that on 9/18/2019 Saturn stationed at [FONT=&quot]13[/FONT][FONT=&quot]⁰[/FONT][FONT=&quot]55’[/FONT] Capricorn which approximates the date bailouts are said to have begun on 9/25/2019. [Also on 9/18/2019 Saturn forms a semisextile to Moon no partile and a sextile to Mercury nonpartile.] I had not examined any subsequent date until January 12, 2020.

I'm curious. What led you to focus on the bond market? You are probably absolutely correct. The Bond market is comprised of subprime loans, which I understand is like running on fumes, and people's pension and retirement accounts. I'm over my head here, but as I understand it, if the Bond Market collapses homes will be foreclosed on, and retirement incomes dry up.

You should erect your chart with transits for 1/12/2020 (Saturn and Pluto both at 22 Cap 46 or 22 Cap 47).

Cecile

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Cecile

Good morning Pierce,
I placed in my Amazon shopping cart a copy of Rudhyar's Astrological Mandala:the cycle of transformation and its 360 symbolic phases. I can't order it until my replacement credit cards come in. My credit card holder and everything in it was stolen October 2nd. (A precursor to approaching Uranus sextile my Uranus yesterday I'm sure.)

Thank you for that awesome exposé on Dane Rudhyar. I immersed myself in astrology in the mid 80's and became aware of Madam Helena Blavatsky and Alice Baily; however Theosophy did not resonate with me at the time. I have a webpage bookmarked on St. Germaine's Trust which discusses NESARA, the BAR, the 13th Amendment of 1810 and so on. https://reenagagneja.com/st-germains-world-trust-fund/ NESARA is well under way according to my sources.

This quote from your thread on "Transformational Lunation" did resonate with me having created two threads in 2017 regarding total solar eclipses: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=109649 and https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=109457

"Transformational Lunation” is a term coined by Czech astrologer, Pavel Turnovsky. According to him, there are lunations (New and Full Moons or Eclipses) that are connected with major planetary patterns to the outer , transpersonal planets – Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. The transformational energies of these planets can be used for personal, social, cultural and planetary change. Where the lunation or the outer planets fall on the Axis (Asc./Desc. or M.C./I.C.), as seen on the Astrocartography maps, both the area and the individuals in that area will experience powerful transformations."

I'm a novice when it comes to mundane astrology, and you're teaching a master's class! There's a lot to do around here, and making time to focus on astrology is hard. I have now created a folder for you where I can save your threads for later study and review.

I love all those astrocartography maps. Thank you for erecting the charts as well. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun exploring these!

Cecile
https://twitter.com/saros129.

Cecile

[FONT=&quot]Hi Mohammad,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm not sure how to erect a chart for the bond market, but I think you are correct. I think the bond market is part of the underpinnings that give way and burst the stock market bubble[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For the timing of the New Moon, I am looking at a chart of transits for 10/27/2019 11:38 PM New York City time. (For Hong Kong use this date and time 10/28/2019 11:38 AM.) The IMF is expected to make a big announcement at the end of October. (I found [/FONT][FONT=&quot]December 27, 1945 for the date the IMF was created in D.C.)[/FONT]
On 10/27/2019 transiting [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Sun-Moon conjunction is 4 Scorpio 25' in the 4th House opposite retrograde Uranus 4 Taurus 37' in 10th House.
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Since AJ pointed out I have the incorrect date for the NYSE I looked again at the Astrodienst database and discovered the NYSE was Reorganized 2/18/71 at 10:00 PM NY, NY. (NB: 8/15/1971 Nixon announced USD would no longer be gold backed.) It may not be a date AJ prefers, but I'm going to give it a whirl here.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]BTW, you can skip a lot of the minutia by going to "my thoughts" and "summary."[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--The NYSE Reorganized chart shows [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Retrograde Natal Pluto at the degree of transformation (per PierceTheVale that would be 30 Virgo) at 29 Virgo 07' in 6th of work/health. My thoughts: This signifies gut rot or corruption at the very core of the NYSE reorg. that goes unnoticed until eventually, like the volcano Pluto is, it erupts wiping out everything around it, and out of the ashes it transforms.
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Transits to the NYSE reorg chart for 10/27/19 include:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]--Sun-Moon conjunction 4 Scorpio 25 in 6th in tight opposition to transiting Retrograde Uranus [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]in 12th at [/FONT][/FONT]4 Taurus 37'. My thoughts: This seems like a sudden, short-lived myocardial infarction (heart attack) behind the scenes that comes as a warning sign of impending, critical issues concerning the health of the NYSE.
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][Let me just reiterate that the NYSE is the last to go. The underpinnings supporting the bubble from behind the scenes deteriorate and crumble first.][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--transiting Uranus, planet of the unexpected, in the 12th House of hidden enemies. My thoughts: Sudden and frequent cracks in the foundation brought on by corruption that over time split the entire foundation.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--Transiting retrograde 11th House Neptune square 8th House Mars. My thoughts: This reeks of lies and deceit and death rattles with Mars in 8th.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--Transiting 6th House Mars inconjunct (151 Degrees) 1st House Saturn (on the cusp). My thoughts: The short duration of this transit suggests a noticeable jolt but not the event.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Looking a few days prior, at the [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]NYSE reorg chart for 10/24/19 we have:[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--Transiting Mars conjunct Retrograde Uranus in 6th at 13 Libra. My thoughts: This is like a spark that lights the fuse, but it's not the event itself, as the fuse may burn out before reaching the explosive.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--Transiting retrograde Uranus in 12th/Taurus (hidden enemies) is 5 hours short of exactly 150 degrees from Jupiter in Sagittarius, 7th House (open enemies). My thoughts: This suggests behind-the-scenes negotiations without resolution.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Summary: Definitely the underpinnings are weakening when using the Reorganized NYSE as the basis for this analysis. I think there will be indicators that the savvy investors will pick up on but the general public will be oblivious to. In the sense that all roads lead to Rome, other charts for the birth of the NYSE should lead to similar conclusions - IMHO.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm using the HSBC for Hong Kong and only doing a cursory glance at the HSBC.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The HSBC opened o[/FONT][FONT=&quot]n 3 March 1865. Mutable Air - Libra; the only water sign Sun in Pisces (really?); Moon in Taurus. I erected the transits around the natal -- Aaaah! So much energy from 5th House Sun-Moon Conjunction plus Mars and 6th House from the close Venus-Mercury conjunction all streaming from those 2 houses to the 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and 1st houses.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I look for exact degrees, however. I set the birth time of HSBC at 12 noon HK time. In doing so I find (in addition to transiting Sun-Moon opposite transiting Uranus)
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--Transiting 10th House Retrograde Neptune 16 Pisces 11 squares 12th House Mars 16 Gemini 34. My thoughts: All is not as it seems. Corrupt people are running things from behind the scenes.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--Transiting 6th House Mercury 26 Scorpio 52 opposite 12th house Moon 26 Taurus 00. My thoughts: Words spoken or written by one party upset the sensitivities of the other party (the Chinese Elders perhaps?).
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The next day, 10/29/2019,
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--transiting 6th House Venus 25 Scorpio 25 inconjuncts 1st house Uranus 25 Gemini 24. My thoughts: This seems like a short-lived financial shake up on the surface but with unpredictable if not long-term consequences possible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Summary: Things could begin in HK at the HSBC, but I don't see it during the New Moon of 10/28/2019. I may have overlooked something or maybe the HSBC is not the correct institution for this analysis.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PS. I believe PierceTheVale's suggestion of using the Penumbral lunar eclipse Saros 144 on January 10, 2020 may be worth close examination.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cecile
[/FONT]

Mohammad690

Hi Cecile,

I largely agree with your observations. And I struggle with erecting a chart for bond market, too. That’s why I focused on the people that I think will be most affected by such a calamity.

Just to note a few things:

1. This week, Greek treasury notes with negative interest rates were hailed as a sign of Greek recovery from its financial throes. I think this is another major indication that investors are running out of safe places to park their money. The current crypto market low and the near precious metals low will be precursors to big jump in their prices.

2. I don’t need to be an astrologer to see that Hong Kong is entering recession. But even more troublesome than HK is China and indeed India. Germany is already in recession, I guess, too. Japan has been economically fragile for the past 30 years, and now the US is very ill-positioned to deal with any crisis. So, you got all the big five economies dangerously on the brink. All it takes for the world economy to fall over the edge is a relatively important bank in China or India to have a significantly bad day. That day could very well be October 28th.

3. Geopolitical instability neither causes economic troubles or is caused by it. In fact, both are the effects of deeply changing times. The world as we know it, will give birth to a new (hopefully better) one by 2022.

Truly,
Mohammad

Cecile

Hi Mohammad.
You could be right about the 28th, but I think it will be concealed from the public as long as possible to prevent mass hysteria. How long the bankers can keep up the front only time will tell.

Cecile

piercethevale

I found the event chart of the USA of the Full Moon this past week to be of rather pointed interest , in that, the event was perfectly square to transiting Pluto.
I've yet to cast a New Moon chart for either the preceding or following New Moon... perhaps I'll get to that today.[?]

USA-Full-Moon-10-13-2019.png

piercethevale

The Sidereal precession adjusted natal M.C. of the USA's chart at apprx. 15* Cap. 08' 40" [it is adjusted + 03* 24' 22' from the natal position which was at 11* Cap.44' 18",] is conjunct by less than a one degree orb with transiting Saturn. The I.C. conj. the natal position of the USA's Part of Imprisonment... symbolically, "that which one cannot embrace", "is kept apart from..."

piercethevale

"T-Squares" are about Integration issues with ones' personality. In this instance it is about the overall personality of humanity and the focus is trying to integrate the divine precept given symbolically by the Sabian for the 21st degree of Cancer, but in the context given by the Sabian Symbols for other three degrees' involved in the "T-Square", occupied by the Sun, the Moon, and Pluto..

"

piercethevale

I find it to be a bit curious and a tiny bit amusing that the Desc. of the Full Moon chart is conj. the Sidereal precession adjusted position for the USA's natal Prt of Revelation which was at 15* Virgo 54' 43", but adjusts to 19* Virgo 18" 05" as the position of the charts' Asc. is conj. the natal position of my own Part of Revelation at 19* Pisces 20' 45".
As the Sabian Symbol "reveals" [ibid.]

"PISCES 20°: A TABLE SET FOR AN EVENING MEAL.
KEYNOTE: An indication that in the end and at the appointed time the individual's needs will be met among those to whom he is linked by a spiritual (or biological) web of energies."

Thr "revelation" I eventually came to "see" and understand is that all my needs are always taken care of, in one way... or some way or another... by Divine will.
I still play the State lottery in the hope of becoming wealthy but it is a silly notion for me to continue to on with....as for "WHY"?

piercethevale

What is the natal Sabian Symbol for the USA's Part of Revelation you might ask?
I'm glad that you might and I'm happy to share it with you... [ibid.]
"VIRGO 16°: IN THE ZOO, CHILDREN ARE BROUGHT FACE TO FACE WITH AN ORANG-UTANG.
KEYNOTE: A direct confrontation with the 'wild' power of primordial nature within oneself."

That is what American society, as a whole, has always needed to confront...

piercethevale

The Desc. and Part of Fortune in the 20th degree of Virgo is symbolically the "WHERE-TO" of this recent event.
I know the Sabian quite well for it is my natal Hermetic Lot of Nemesis aka the Part of Sudden Advancement. [ibid.]

"VIRGO 20°: A CARAVAN OF CARS HEADED TO THE WEST COAST.
KEYNOTE: The need of cooperative effort in reaching any 'New World' of experience.

It is difficult to know, from the original formulation of the clairvoyant's vision, the type of caravan of cars that was visualized; what seems to be clearly implied is a process in which a group of persons are journeying together — thus linking their consciousnesses and energies (the 'car' symbol) — in order to safely reach the goal of destiny. Here there is no longer any sense of competition, but an ordered and structured endeavor.
At this last stage of the five-fold sequence the past is entirely left behind; men cooperate in the great 'adventure in consciousness' in a TOTALIZATION OF PURPOSE AND EFFORT. "

I see it as saying that we've basically have to get off our complacent a**es and do something about a situation... indicated by the I.C. [the mundane, "HOW", the "WHY" as to our spiritual evolution] and the M.C. [the mundane "WHY", the "HOW" for our spiritual side]

piercethevale

The I.C. of the chart [ibid.]

"GEMINI 25°: A GARDENER TRIMMING LARGE PALM TREES.

KEYNOTE: Bringing under control nature's power of expansion.

The intellect of man is like a tropical plant in that it tends to expand 'wildly' in many directions, seeking direct contact with the sun’s rays. Like a palm tree it uses its dead leaves to protect itself against dry heat, the heat of the realm of mind when deprived of the complementary power of the feelings. A culture is characterized by specific 'forms' and "prime symbols"; education's main object, at least in cultural and classical periods, has been to contain the imagination of individuals within these traditional forms. An entirely different approach to education is being attempted in our transitional age.

At this last stage of the seventeenth five-fold sequence we have reached the level of fulfillment of the impulses which began at the first stage (Gemini 21°) in a tumultuous upsurge of self-assertion and protest against the past. Now this upsurge has found its place in the evolution of mankind and society; and - symbolically speaking - 'labor' has become not only unionized, but a strong force in the body politic. Yet the energies released seek constant expansion and therefore have to be controlled. There is need for repeated PRUNING."

piercethevale

The M.C. of the event chart... [ibid.]

"SAGITTARIUS 25°: A CHUBBY BOY ON A HOBBY HORSE.

KEYNOTE: The anticipatory enjoyment of powers one can only as yet dream of utilizing.

The horse has always been a symbol of power and, in many instances, of sexual energy. Until very recently the horse gave man a greater possibility of conquering more space and what that space contained. Mounted on his hobby horse and experiencing the to-and-frow rhythm of its motion, the well-fed boy unconsciously, and perhaps nowadays half-consciously, may anticipate the rhythm of the sexual act. In a sense it is also a kind of make-believe and growth through the imagination, but here – in contrast to what was shown in the symbol for Phase 261 – the imagination is active at the organic body level. There is something of an initiation in the play.

This is the last symbol of the fifty-third sequence of five. It ends in a mood of play, but it is a play filled with cultural and emotional expectation, unconscious though this expectation may be. We see here the FORSHADOWING of the mature experience of manhood."

It seems to me to indicate we need to "draw in our horns", so to speak, both domestically and in foreign policy... curb that constant desire for "MORE".... a reduction in military presence would certainly seem to be in order as well.

piercethevale

If anyone would like me to elaborate on the Sabian Symbols involved in the Sun-Moon-Pluto, "T-Square", I will be pleased to oblige...or in a different thread, perhaps?