What are some things I should watch out for during a Uranus square Mars transit?

Have this transit coming up from November until early April. I wanted to go surfing at this time, but last time I had this transit I had a few near death shaves in the span of a month. Too dangerous? Other stuff to watch out for? Thanks. Here's my chart https://astro.cafeastrology.com/graphic.php?type=24&x=1200&y=1600&index=96908743&lang=en

[your chart doesn't show transits - suggest using a site that does show transits such as astro.com - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

blackbery

Zora

Account Closed
What are some things I should watch out for during a Uranus square Mars transit?

Have this transit coming up from November until early April. I wanted to go surfing at this time, but last time I had this transit I had a few near death shaves in the span of a month. Too dangerous? Other stuff to watch out for?

Hi Whenindoubt,

transiting uranus already started to square your mars on May 15th, 2020 and will end it on March 4th, 2021. So you already have a personal impression now yourself. Anything special so far ?

Hi Whenindoubt,

transiting uranus already started to square your mars on May 15th, 2020 and will end it on March 4th, 2021. So you already have a personal impression now yourself. Anything special so far ?

I had it from April 30 to June 2 and I had near death experiences like twice a week. According to the website I use I haven't had it since and I won't have it again until November thru March. After June the energy of the transit has felt practically nonexistent so far.