Dillema between charts! Sagittarius vs Aquarius

aquabutterfly

Hello, I am very new to Astrology and have many doubts at this point. I hope you can help me understand something.

I am Aquarius with Ascendant in Cancer. I have uploaded my synastry / composite chart with 2 people.

1st person is Sagittarius and 2nd person is Aquarius as me.

As far as I understand my synastry / composite is much better with the 2nd person ( aquarius) - in synastry my ascendant conjuncts his ascendant. Saturn and Jupiter conjunction. Saturn trines Sun. Venus opposite Ascendant. Sun conjunct Venus....and more....

With the 1st person I see Moon trine venus, Moon sextile ascendant, venus sextile uranus ( not sure this is good) .... nothing really special.

On both composites I see Venus opposes Ascendant. With 2nd person sun and venus are in 7th house and with 1st person sun is in 8th house and Venus and Neptune in 7th house. With 1st person I also see Moon square Uranus, which I read it´s not good.

So my question is : Although I seem to have a better synastry / composite with the 2nd person, why do I feel much more attracted to the 1st person ( and when I speak of attraction I am meaning emotional rapport). Is it Neptune doing it? Neptune is strong in the 1st case. Neptine and Venus are on 7th house on composite chart

I would really like some insight as I don´t have experience enough to see it in the chart. :andy::andy::andy:

I attached both synastry and composite charts for 1st and 2nd person.

Thank you for your help

Attachments

• synastry1st.jpg
    synastry1st.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 23
  • composite1st.jpg
    composite1st.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 20
  • synastry2nd.jpg
    synastry2nd.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 28
  • composite2nd.jpg
    composite2nd.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

comdoc

Aquabutterfly, 90%(9/10) overall synastry potential with second person. Great choice if you are looking for a smooth easy longterm committed intimate relationship.

50%(5/10) overall synastry potential with first person. Much more difficult for continuing traditional intimate relations. There are signs of karma between you--but that can be worked on as temporary friends. His Scorpio Uranus in your 5th House square 8th House placements could indicate a temporary fling.

Hello any help here?

Last edited:

aquabutterfly

Aquabutterfly, 90%(9/10) overall synastry potential with second person. Great choice if you are looking for a smooth easy longterm committed intimate relationship.

50%(5/10) overall synastry potential with first person. Much more difficult for continuing traditional intimate relations. There are signs of karma between you--but that can be worked on as temporary friends. His Scorpio Uranus in your 5th House square 8th House placements could indicate a temporary fling.

Wow comdoc you are spot on. Indeed the 1st person became a fling and we are now good friends. And the second person is a connection out of this world. However the composite with the second person seems to me to have many challenges (too much action on 4 th house - issues from past?). Communication issues as well (mercury) that we seem to be having some difficulties with.

I would love to have your input on this :)

Thanks

comdoc

4th House also relates to subjective energies, home and family. 3 planets there focus lots of power in private arena. Jupiter and Saturn suggest a mix of traditional and progressive influences at home, and in private matters. Neptune adds refinement and subtle atmosphere. Mercury in 8th House conjunct Mars means intense communications about resources, debt, sexuality. Cultivate mutual empowerment, shared goals, and deep focus on growth as a couple. :joyful:

Wow comdoc you are spot on. Indeed the 1st person became a fling and we are now good friends. And the second person is a connection out of this world. However the composite with the second person seems to me to have many challenges (too much action on 4 th house - issues from past?). Communication issues as well (mercury) that we seem to be having some difficulties with.

I would love to have your input on this :)

Thanks

aquabutterfly

4th House also relates to subjective energies, home and family. 3 planets there focus lots of power in private arena. Jupiter and Saturn suggest a mix of traditional and progressive influences at home, and in private matters. Neptune adds refinement and subtle atmosphere. Mercury in 8th House conjunct Mars means intense communications about resources, debt, sexuality. Cultivate mutual empowerment, shared goals, and deep focus on growth as a couple. :joyful:

"Once again you spot on my friend.
Mercury in 8th House conjunct Mars means intense communications about resources, debt, sexuality" we do talk intensely about a shared life (resources and all that)!

What do you mean by this ? Jupiter and Saturn suggest a mix of traditional and progressive influences at home, and in private matters.

You are brilliant at this!

comdoc

Dear Aquabutterfly, thanks for acknowledgment and praise.

Saturn rules the past and established patterns.
Jupiter rules the future and what is modern and contemporary. So the home environment would include traditional and contemporary furnishings and decoration. Similarly, family values will blend traditional and progressive.

"Once again you spot on my friend.
Mercury in 8th House conjunct Mars means intense communications about resources, debt, sexuality" we do talk intensely about a shared life (resources and all that)!

What do you mean by this ? Jupiter and Saturn suggest a mix of traditional and progressive influences at home, and in private matters.

You are brilliant at this!

aquabutterfly

Dear Aquabutterfly, thanks for acknowledgment and praise.

Saturn rules the past and established patterns.
Jupiter rules the future and what is modern and contemporary. So the home environment would include traditional and contemporary furnishings and decoration. Similarly, family values will blend traditional and progressive.

Which chart will allow to understand if it will last? Synastry or composite? Because on the composite i don t see associations like sun and moon and venus... or is this ruled by Saturn?

comdoc

Longevity is associated with overall resonance with each other (synastry), and outer world of "others" shown in couple's composite. In general, higher potentials (%) make relations easier to sustain. Some other factors:

Smooth Saturn interaspects
Powerful Aspect patterns, eg Grand Trine, Kite, Bowl, Grand(Mystic) Rectangle, Grand Sextile(Star of David).
Inner Planet harmony pairings such as Sun--Moon, Mars--Venus, Mercurys
Resonant Ascendants: same or complementary elements{Fire/Air, Water/Earth})

Synastry and composite are only potentials. Mutual Willingness and Availability to intimately relate are keys that unlock potentials. Commitment allows longterm actualization and manifestation to take place.

Which chart will allow to understand if it will last? Synastry or composite? Because on the composite i don t see associations like sun and moon and venus... or is this ruled by Saturn?

aquabutterfly

Longevity is associated with overall resonance with each other (synastry), and outer world of "others" shown in couple's composite. In general, higher potentials (%) make relations easier to sustain. Some other factors:

Smooth Saturn interaspects
Powerful Aspect patterns, eg Grand Trine, Kite, Bowl, Grand(Mystic) Rectangle, Grand Sextile(Star of David).
Inner Planet harmony pairings such as Sun--Moon, Mars--Venus, Mercurys
Resonant Ascendants: same or complementary elements{Fire/Air, Water/Earth})

Synastry and composite are only potentials. Mutual Willingness and Availability to intimately relate are keys that unlock potentials. Commitment allows longterm actualization and manifestation to take place.

Comdoc you explained it beautifuly!

Is the pluto square venus/ascendant in our composite a grand trine?

Looking to our overall synastry and composite do you see potential to long term?

Thank you once again 😊

comdoc

A Grand Trine is a formation of 3 trines in an equilateral triangle. Not found in your charts. What you do have in both synastry and composite is called a Wing formed by Aquarius Mercury-Mars sextile Sagittarius Moon and trine Libra Pluto.

Yes, I see potential for long term if you are both willing to commit. :biggrin:

Comdoc you explained it beautifuly!

Is the pluto square venus/ascendant in our composite a grand trine?

Looking to our overall synastry and composite do you see potential to long term?

Thank you once again ��

aquabutterfly

A Grand Trine is a formation of 3 trines in an equilateral triangle. Not found in your charts. What you do have in both synastry and composite is called a Wing formed by Aquarius Mercury-Mars sextile Sagittarius Moon and trine Libra Pluto.

Yes, I see potential for long term if you are both willing to commit. :biggrin:

Thank you Comdoc for your time and patience . I guess you are right .... in the end it's all about wanting to commit to someone! I have to say that i am impressed in the analysis you made as it touched the main themes on the relationship 😊. Thank you!