Chart reading

NagaSadow

Could someone please give me a general interpretation of my chart? I would like to know why I’m always so unlucky. 981DAFBC-8205-4B20-BB5A-61DC32594F2F.jpg

LeoJeo

Could someone please give me a general interpretation of my chart? I would like to know why I’m always so unlucky. View attachment 77082

I accidentally deleted my post so I'll shorten it and just tell you some of the aspects that seem to be the issue.

Chiron conjunct sun/north node
Saturn opposing sun/north node
Pluto square venus, opposing moon
Jupiter square sun/north node, square Saturn.

Remember these are influences and don't determine what your actions are or what happens to you wholesale.

I hope this helps!

rahu

Banned
hi NagaSadow

LeoJeo has pinpointed the aspects that reflect your problems with your "luck".
the node is a force of karma, altered reality as well as giving great physical vitality/psychic energy/spiritual energy.

with your sun the node gives a strong aura and you have the ability to influence others subconsciously. unconsciously or sometimes others just note when you arrive without notice. the node by itself will give an element of luck, in that your spontaneous reactions to any situation are often correct.

the actually source of you "bad luck" is more specifically Saturn conjunct the south node . the north node gives essentially clear/white light.
the south node gives in addition to light, the experiences and images/thought forms that have been elicited/created by the inspired/affect of the entry of the white light.

so it the south node tends to bring more direct reactions to impluses /inspiration or to inappropriately selfish use of nodal/karmic energy. hence bad luck is more closely associated with the south node. but as the north and south are a continuum, good or bad luck can be associated with either node.
Saturn's Achilles tendon is selfishness ,so it seems that you are creating your own bad luck by your possessive and selfish action. unconscious selfishness is at the top of the list.
Jupiter is square to the node which is usually very favorable. it gives a high intelligence,. it give you a broad understanding of social and personal emotional reactions. Jupiter square the node marks you as one who others look up to and who others seek out to answer their questions about life. this is very favorable for educational or business endeavors. Jupiter square it is not usually associated with blind selfishness but here in your chart the mars/Pluto midpoint is square to Jupiter which can turn you into tyrant when you are crossed.
in addition the influence of Pluto/mars when inspected hard to Jupiter often dhows disease or hardship.
Pluto/mars on the node and square to Jupiter can show the death of male friends early in your life... more deaths than would be expected .

on the other hand, Saturn with the south node can be very indicative of great wealth and/or political power, though Jupiter square Saturn can add to problems with this dynamic. Saturn conjunct the south node is particularly ego centered and very often a tyrant in its own rights as social/political/financial power will tend to be attracted. whether you can secure these potentials has to do once again with the correct personality attitude.

rahu

kshantaram

Premium Member
Could someone please give me a general interpretation of my chart? I would like to know why I’m always so unlucky. View attachment 77082

cap asc ambitious, hardworking, event management;

asc lord sat debilated aries 3rd, good for social work-service;
node ketu aries 3rd, hyper-impulsive, rash actions, accident prone;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;

sat-ketu separative SNode aries 3rd,
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-head, etc, detachment from siblings;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home tues mornings;

sun-rahu NNode libra 9th for luck : foreign travels, pilgrimage, rise-fall in life;
mars lord of elevation for sun over 7th, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements;

sun-sat opp, health, father-sibling relationships, luck, edu, travels, stressed;
sun-rahu libra 9th, social, foreign relations, politics; wavering decisions;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;
prayers for welfare of ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;

moon 5th gemini, good at information gathering-processing/
but confused decision making;
interest in psychometrics-child psychology, teaching-ministerial roles;
moon lord 7th over 5th, gains from spouse; spouse of choice;

moon gemini 5th for luck-education-children-position;
wear pearl for moon for gains/benefits

jup debilated cap 12th, conservative approach, weak budgets to spend,
jup elevated aspect cancer 6th supportive of employment;