Hard Luck Blues?

NagaSadow

Am I destined for loneliness? Are hidden forces conspiring against me? Is my future sombre and distressing? I have many questions, yet the more I question the more doubtful I become. I would like to understand myself and others better, that's why I am looking for knowledge in different places. Any insight is greatly appreciated. Please, be as honest as possible. IMG_0459.jpg

NagaSadow

Can anybody help? I'm experiencing a lot of issues with my education and I feel terrible about my future. Somedays I feel like I'm losing it and people around me are too competitive and not helpful. Are major changes coming to my life soon or should I change my course? Is changing where I am a solution to my problems? My family's home was recently affected by a natural disaster. I have lost friends and people have turned against me. My unlucky streak seems to have no end.

Rawiri

I unfortunately cannot predict much for you just based on a blind natal chart (with no data). Not the way anyone would like, anyway.

What I can say, is you are going to likely have even less time on your hands soon and need to use your time very productively when Saturn moves into Capricorn. Both Saturn and Jupiter's move into Scorpio earlier this month are triggering your major angles (1st and 10th cusp)...however this will likely be emotionally uncomfortable and resisted by you, as they are in 6th and 8th positions from your moon.

You have your Sun with north node in Libra...exchanged with Venus in 8th house. In 2nd division, relating to responsibilities, Sun will also be in Libra...as ruler of first in this division. This causes breaks to your actions in the world and a lack of consistency. That is probably one cause of your troubles...in which case I would say "changing your course" is part of the issue.

But as said, I have difficulty giving an exact analysis with just the blind natal chart. Especially something psychological (which is not my specialty).

Since you had no responses though, I felt I would give you something.

NagaSadow

I unfortunately cannot predict much for you just based on a blind natal chart (with no data). Not the way anyone would like, anyway.

What I can say, is you are going to likely have even less time on your hands soon and need to use your time very productively when Saturn moves into Capricorn. Both Saturn and Jupiter's move into Scorpio earlier this month are triggering your major angles (1st and 10th cusp)...however this will likely be emotionally uncomfortable and resisted by you, as they are in 6th and 8th positions from your moon.

You have your Sun with north node in Libra...exchanged with Venus in 8th house. In 2nd division, relating to responsibilities, Sun will also be in Libra...as ruler of first in this division. This causes breaks to your actions in the world and a lack of consistency. That is probably one cause of your troubles...in which case I would say "changing your course" is part of the issue.

But as said, I have difficulty giving an exact analysis with just the blind natal chart. Especially something psychological (which is not my specialty).

Since you had no responses though, I felt I would give you something.

Thank you. What kind of data would be useful for a better prediction? Do you need more information about me? I'm 21 and female. I'm a college student. I have been thinking about switching majors or transferring to a different university. I've been unsure about my past choices and I feel very scared of my future and how things might unfold.
Thanks for repplying anyway, any help is appreciated.

Rawiri

Ah sorry. No I specifically meant birth data...day, place, time of birth etc not any information about you perse (though that can always help...sometimes I like to avoid that knowledge to avoid bias and potential cold reading).

That said, age 21 alone gives me a bit more to work with predictive wise.

Presuming you just turned 21 (a belated happy birthday) then you were undergoing Sun maturation (20-21). That age is important for the development of the Sun...it's fairly normal in that time period for a person to have things thrown at them that make them uncertain and throw them off track as their Sun "comes into its own."

I already looked at your Sun a bit earlier, but that just confirms it is actually activated at this time. 8th Lord makes breaks and changes, 10th is what one does in the world. Due to it's state and your age it is fairly normal to have the concerns you have and to have challenges to "standing up for yourself" and conflicts due to that. It is trying to mature the person's ability to "rule their own life" at that time.

Overall it is creating conflict due to the wavering and indecisive nature of Libra on the Sun, which does better in a more "firm, decisive" way. Changes in your path and what you do in life are probably inevitable (as it is also 8th Lord, and 10th lord of actions in the world is in 8th...8th causes breaks and changes).

Normally I'd advise someone to be consistent with their choices in that time period ...but in your case, as said it is probably inevitable change will happen.

So perhaps it's more important to realize that no decision you make is really truly "final" (there are many people...I'd even say most...who choose a major but then never go on to work in that particular major afterwards). But it's still important to make the best decision you can at that time and try and commit to it at least for the moment in order to make some progress. As well as stand up for your choices, if they are truly inspired, when the time comes.

That's focused even more, as 21 is the year 10th sign (which holds your sun and focuses on "career path" in the world) is activated.

21 is also the beginning of a new cycle of 7. It is typical for ending of those cycles (20-21 in this case) to be a bit troublesome comparatively as they break down the past 6 years that aren't going to help you properly in the next 7 years. So what you're losing was probably not going to be of much support in the future anyhow...I know that's not necessarily comforting in the moment though.

Ascendant (body) directs (by one degree per year) to opposition of Mars in the 8th. Saturn will be coming to square itself. Be careful to take care of your body this year...those could indicate some potential danger through accidents. Mars is lord of whole sign fourth (home) so perhaps that issue is concerned with what already happened since it's not the most exact timing method.

It's honestly not a chart for an easy, smooth life path. Due to the 8th house switch with the 10th, and dignity of certain planets. There will almost certainly be more bumps in the future and shifts to yet again uncertain grounds...

But you really don't have to be led around life by your chart IMO and IME. Some people do have it naturally easier though...you're not likely to be one of them.

NagaSadow

Thanks for your help again. I don't know if my chart can provide any information on this, but are there any outside forces compromising my overall well being? I have been terribly sick and distressed for at least a year and people near me have also suffered. I want to be better to people around me but my current circumstances make it almost impossible.
I have also heard more optimistic interpretations of my chart, so it's just another one of many, still appreciated though.

Last edited:

Rawiri

Hm. Maybe, depending on what are considered "outside forces."

Although the two things I see don't line up with the time period you mention (of a year ago). Saturn passing through the 12th sign, as your first house lord can potentially cause health issues. Though I wouldn't judge based on that alone. That would've started around two and a half years ago though. Although reaching intensity point now as it crosses 12th cusp.

The other is a particular cycle which I would guess would be triggered in July 2015...so again looking at around 2 and a half years ago. I'm not seeing anything lining up with "a year", sorry.

Other than that, the mention I made of first house directed to Mars can be causing those problems...since 3pm is only approximate birth time it's perfectly possible (even likely) that opposition happened earlier and contributed to it.

If the other cycle I see is what is playing out, then I would have expected some relief to possibly have started already, as of the first of this month. If it is not better by July of next year (and it is due to that cycle) then I don't see much getting better for a while...(although there will be difficulty as Saturn approaches to square itself likely...which may delay things).

If a health concern is showing up at this time period (21) it is often likely due to a more innate weakness in the body and liable to be a longer issue (if it doesn't sort by time period I gave). It could also be due to the sun in this case.

I am not practiced in medical astrology...so there are people better able to help you with that. It looks more innate than "external" though from what I see.

You could try strengthening your Sun a bit with raw garlic and raw ginger, as one possibility that comes to mind (if it ends up being one of the culprits).

NagaSadow

Do you think this could be caused by an specific environment? I made a drastic change in my life before and ended up doing something that could have pissed off a person who always disliked me. I also met a guy around that time, on the first week of July. I never had any innate weaknesses or diseases and was healthy until 2016. I doubt is innate as you called it since I have been personally harmed by people. I had a run in with a person in 2014 that I feel changed the course of my life for the worse. This person holds a position of power where I study and I always felt she doesn't like me at all. I was mostly wondering about this person and their possible intervention in my unlucky streak. This person told me I shouldn't major in what I'm currently majoring but I thought they were intriguing overall.
Thanks for all, hopefully things will improve

Last edited:

Rawiri

You met the guy in the first week of July, 2015 - or another year?

Was the run in with the person after September 2014? Or before?

NagaSadow

You met the guy in the first week of July, 2015 - or another year?

Was the run in with the person after September 2014? Or before?

I met him on a Saturday in July 2015. The run in was in Feb. 2014. I also saw this person after in December 2014.
I think I was set up and harmed by the person I met in February 2014.

Last edited:

Rawiri

Alright.

I just checked something for you(non-astrological). I still don't see any external "foul play", in any deliberate occult manner, anyway. I was even more pointed towards it being an internal cause.

That doesn't mean others don't do things to you, though. It just means what they do lines up with what is happening in a person themselves.

That all happened in a Rahu/Saturn period. Which a layman can just hear that time period without even seeing a chart and predict it's a (often bad) turning point and be right most of the time.

If you are particularly concerned then I suppose you can attempt some baths, starting with a "beer bath."

Any long term "trick" like that isn't normal to pull off...an average person won't achieve anything at all. Even with the assistance of a brujero it is unlikely they will be focused enough on you to prevent you to do something long term that couldn't be prevented with baths...

Though like I said, I'm fairly certain there is no deliberate foul play.

NagaSadow

Alright.

I just checked something for you(non-astrological). I still don't see any external "foul play", in any deliberate occult manner, anyway. I was even more pointed towards it being an internal cause.

That doesn't mean others don't do things to you, though. It just means what they do lines up with what is happening in a person themselves.

That all happened in a Rahu/Saturn period. Which a layman can just hear that time period without even seeing a chart and predict it's a (often bad) turning point and be right most of the time.

If you are particularly concerned then I suppose you can attempt some baths, starting with a "beer bath."

Any long term "trick" like that isn't normal to pull off...an average person won't achieve anything at all. Even with the assistance of a brujero it is unlikely they will be focused enough on you to prevent you to do something long term that couldn't be prevented with baths...

Though like I said, I'm fairly certain there is no deliberate foul play.

What I believe is that I was deliberately put in a disadvantageous position where no matter what I do, people are always going to assume it's happening to me or I'm doing it to myself and they are going to react accordingly. I'm not sure if whatever foul play could leave any trace since what I believe has been done to me is designed to make me self destruct and no one could help me, since it would always appear to others as if I had brought this on myself or it happened to me progressively. What do you suggest is happening to me and what seems like a probable cause? As I said, I never had health concerns or have been accused of being internally undesirable. It's possible to make someone take actions against themselves to commit the 'perfect crime' and blame it on them. I think that's what expert tricksters and criminals usually pull. What I'm saying is, there's always an external component that can never be fully internalized and then exteriorized as innate when it never was, anything anyone projects onto someone, as untraceable as it might be, will always be different from what's actually innate (if there's anything innate at all)
I'm extremely worried because I have been surrounded by people who openly showed they didn't like for about 3 years.

NagaSadow

What I believe is that I was deliberately put in a disadvantageous position where no matter what I do, people are always going to assume it's happening to me or I'm doing it to myself and they are going to react accordingly. I'm not sure if whatever foul play could leave any trace since what I believe has been done to me is designed to make me self destruct and no one could help me, since it would always appear to others as if I had brought this on myself or it happened to me progressively. What do you suggest is happening to me and what seems like a probable cause? As I said, I never had health concerns or have been accused of being internally undesirable. It's possible to make someone take actions against themselves to commit the 'perfect crime' and blame it on them. I think that's what expert tricksters and criminals usually pull. What I'm saying is, there's always an external component that can never be fully internalized and then exteriorized as innate when it never was, anything anyone projects onto someone, as untraceable as it might be, will always be different from what's actually innate (if there's anything innate at all)
I'm extremely worried because I have been surrounded by people who openly showed they didn't like for about 3 years.
Hope you don't take my inquiry as an offense, I really hope there's no foul play but this seems extremely suspicious, thinks have been happening in such a synchronized manner it really makes me wonder
Thanks for replying

Rawiri

I don't take any offense. I just am not getting anything that makes me think it is what you think.

It is not odd to have good health throughout your youth and then have it show up at an older age. Many innate weaknesses in the body do not show themselves until one is in their late teens or early twenties, after the normal resistance of youth is removed. That is nothing against you. Most bodies have innate weaknesses somewhere, although many are lucky that they are not triggered all at once

More specifically you had a cycle particularly focused on health switch in the dates mentioned to a very afflicted time. Previously through your life it was fine...no major afflictions. It was good in Cancer and then Gemini, with an alright moon and it's lord Mercury exalted. Nice. Then it switches into Taurus. Taurus is trined by a Jupiter in fall, hurting it. It's lord is in the 8th. It has no help.

In a division related specifically to health it is afflicted by Mars a malefic.

I don't normally go into details on what I am looking at because it just confuses people (and besides, is a lot of work).

What you say is perfectly possible...but I can only go by what I see.

Hopefully someone else will also look and see what they can see for you.

NagaSadow

Sorry to bring back an ancient thread. I really would like someone else to provide an interpretation of my chart. My life has recently taken another turn... for the worse. I am now more desperate than ever before. I really hope someone can reply.