Will I ever find someone?

ICEYOU28

I'm 21 and just frustrated that I have yet to have a girlfriend. I know that I have a tough aspects squaring Venus, which can make love life quite challenging and give off the bad luck feeling. I am making some head with someone currently, but she's beginning to send me mixed signals. So I ask again will I ever find someone?

13550978_1725058774409978_812626049_n.jpg

ingstad

A natal chart cannot tell if you will find someone. Cast a horary chart and ask the proper question (e.g. Does she like me? Will I be in a relationship this year?). Don't ask questions with 'ever'.

And yes,you will find someone,in the future ,unless you become a monk.

conspiracy theorist

A natal chart cannot tell if you will find someone. Cast a horary chart and ask the proper question (e.g. Does she like me? Will I be in a relationship this year?). Don't ask questions with 'ever'.

But a natal chart can indicate how easy/difficult someone will have it in regards to finding love relationships.

Horary is overdone imo

ingstad

But a natal chart can indicate how easy/difficult someone will have it in regards to finding love relationships.

Horary is overdone imo

Then why didn't you interpret the natal chart? And why overdone?
I'm a Venus trine Jupiter person and I NEVER had the opportunity to meet someone that I actually like although I am very sociable and non-judgemental.

conspiracy theorist

Then why didn't you interpret the natal chart? And why overdone?
I'm a Venus trine Jupiter person and I NEVER had the opportunity to meet someone that I actually like although I am very sociable and non-judgemental.

I've interpreted his chart countless of times so I don't feel the need to do it again.

Post your chart so I can see what else is going on. I have Mercury in 12th yet I've had to speak in front of people since I was 17. One aspect is not enough.