I need an outside opinion on a few placements

plutonia

I've been trying to interpret these placements in my birth chart by myself for a while, but I'm not really getting anywhere, so I think it's time to get someone else's insight. If anyone is willing to offer their thoughts, I'd very much appreciate it!

Sun in Scorpio / 10th house opposite Saturn in Taurus / 4th house

Saturn (Taurus) & Jupiter (Aries) in the 4th house, Mars (Capricorn) in the 1st with a Sagittarius ASC and Aries IC (so the fourth lord in the first house and first lord in the fourth. This combination of energies confuses me because of Saturn's presence and how much I don't relate to it.)

Sun square Uranus and Moon square Mars

Mercury sextile Neptune and Venus, Venus trine Neptune

Pluto in the 12th house conjunct Chiron, Lilith, Juno, and Mercury

Pallas in the 8th house, trine Pluto, conjunct North Node in Leo

nwfG0ef.png

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I'm going to give you a possible interpretation for the Sun- Saturn opposition.

First, I'd see the Saturn as ruler of the 2nd house and located in the 4th as indication that you are from more humbler beginnings. This would result in a blow to your confidence and cause you to be very self-conscious in regards to what others may have the privilege of experiencing. As this is on the Career axis and this is a Diurnal Saturn this situation lights in you a desire to achieve great success and status in your career (Sun in 10th). Sun rules the 8th and is aspected by Saturn and this to me would suggest a career that involves the handling of other people's money and possibly death (Sun as L8, Saturn as trad ruler of death, 4th house as "death house"). Insurance, accounting, taxes, funeral homes, etc seems to be the potential of these configs. Note too that Scorpio is seen modernly as the sign of death and rebirth. You can earn money from the death of others.