Hi I am Steve... just introducing myself...

stevetuf

Hi - I have been interested in astrology for many years and I have a lot of experience in chart interpretations. I have been using Solar Fire for a while now. Before that the software I used was less comprehensive and did not include so many great options. (Also, I have a version on my iPad, which is really helpful for face to face client meetings...) My interests are in the study of generational influences, dwarf planets such as Eris, and asteroids and how they affect different chart types.

I hope to be able to contribute to the discussion here and I am glad to be a part of the group.

JUPITERASC

Hi - I have been interested in astrology for many years and I have a lot of experience in chart interpretations. I have been using Solar Fire for a while now. Before that the software I used was less comprehensive and did not include so many great options. (Also, I have a version on my iPad, which is really helpful for face to face client meetings...) My interests are in the study of generational influences, dwarf planets such as Eris, and asteroids and how they affect different chart types.

I hope to be able to contribute to the discussion here and I am glad to be a part of the group.
Hello and welcome stevetuf! You'll find plenty of discussion on those subjects :smile:

Hi Steve! Welcome to the community.

I just joined, too. I am a newbie to astrology, and have been studying for about a year and a half. I also study numerology and psychology.

You sound like an expert at reading charts, a far journey from where I am in my level of studies, lol. I found your post while searching for software threads. I was wondering if you could point me to the right direction in finding a program, or some sort of alternative method in reading my charts and transits.

Ideally, I would like a program that would allow me to see individual configurations on my natal chart, and what aspects and configurations, are forming during transits.

Sorry if this is a annoyingly basic question, (I am still studying my natal chart, and it took me while to get the exact time. I have a lot of odds and ends, which was fun enough for a while, but now I want to put it all together and find my exact timing, and the best use of my talents and energies.)

I have purchased a few transit reports, but they all seem to be very generic. Being born on the 22nd of July, navigating intuitively seems to be a wasted of energy when dealing with astrological aspects and transits.

There are some free downloads on the web, but I am not sure which one are legit, or just a virus waiting to ruin another computer, especially now with the Mercury retrograde, lol.

Do you have any insight and experience to get me going in the right direction? I could also post a thread, but I found your introduction at the top of the search for software, so I figured a welcome, and a friendly conversation couldn’t hurt. You seem to be a wealth of knowledge on this topic anyways :)

:( Apple!!! hahaha.

I am not an apple lover, but I do thank you for the quick relpy and help. :)

I will post a thread and see what other member's come up with. Thanks again, I trust that you are correct in your advice, but I am not an apple user.

Namaste. :)