Read my chart

Harmelia

Re: Problem with interpretation!!

Hello there Dear community,
I'm new to astrology. If any of you would be so kind as to give some insight on thechart below and the aspects that would marriage timing and career choices, I would appreciate it.
Regards

https://imgur.com/VdXHP5v

Dawnlight, would you mind posting your birth date, birth time and birth city.country? We can't play with transits and look at other indicators with your posted chart. If you don't want to post your data on the forum, feel free to message me and I'll keep it private.

Zora

Account Closed

Hello there Dear community,
I'm new to astrology. If any of you would be so kind as to give some insight on thechart below and the aspects that would marriage timing and career choices, I would appreciate it.

Hello Dawnlight

to first have a visible chart in here - is the best chance for replies.:smile:

Marriage is a co-creation of two persons and strictly depends on first having a man who you wants to marry you and you him. Are you already in a relationship ? Or is it more about to find Mr. Right ?

Same with career - what strictly depends on education you have- one could tell you everything visible in your chart - but if you don't have the education for it -it is useless. Where are you so far in your life ?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 63

Zora

Account Closed

No, I'm not in a relationship. I only wanted to know,if marriage is delayed or denied in my chart?

No- capricorn in 8th house - house of longlasting relationship and saturn as his ruler is a good supporter for longlasting relationships and marriage. I have same - and I am married for more than 40 years now in total. So don't worry.

Dawnlight

No- capricorn in 8th house - house of longlasting relationship and saturn as his ruler is a good supporter for longlasting relationships and marriage. I have same - and I am married for more than 40 years now in total. So don't worry.
Thank you Zora for the positive interpretation. I really appreciate it!! I'm glad to have found this forum.
Best wishes