A relationship question

knowledge

Hi,

The quarent asks " does he have any connection with someone other than herself?"

The quested is Mars and his L5 sun is appliying. Is it correct that he is having some sort or affair than his legal partner?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_does_he_hr.57412.292446~2.jpg
    astro_2gw_does_he_hr.57412.292446~2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 53

knowledge

I have noted that Sun, his 5th ruler is in his 2nd house which is the10th from 5th -the house that rules the mother of of his children. The quested does had children from his past marriage.

ElenaJ

Following Lilly's rules:
if the lord of the 7th (mars) or the moon (if the quesited is a man) be joined to the lord of the triplicity then ascending (mercury), and moon separates from the lord of the ascendent (Venus) it seems that he has some friend that he loves besides the querent.

Moon's last aspect was to Venus, and is now just separating from a conjunction with mercury.

Further from Lilly:

The lord of the 7th, or the moon, or both, separating from any other planet but the lord of the ascendent, and he not separated above three degrees (which is the case of the chart you posted), he did love another, but he has now left her.

Mercury denotes a young person. "a young clerk or merchant, lawyer or writer, a witty, nimble person. "

With reference to your consideration about children, the ruler of his 5th on the cusp of his 2nd could also refer to financial obligations he has towards the children.

knowledge

Following Lilly's rules:
if the lord of the 7th (mars) or the moon (if the quesited is a man) be joined to the lord of the triplicity then ascending (mercury), and moon separates from the lord of the ascendent (Venus) it seems that he has some friend that he loves besides the querent.

Moon's last aspect was to Venus, and is now just separating from a conjunction with mercury.

Further from Lilly:

The lord of the 7th, or the moon, or both, separating from any other planet but the lord of the ascendent, and he not separated above three degrees (which is the case of the chart you posted), he did love another, but he has now left her.

Mercury denotes a young person. "a young clerk or merchant, lawyer or writer, a witty, nimble person. "

With reference to your consideration about children, the ruler of his 5th on the cusp of his 2nd could also refer to financial obligations he has towards the children.

Thank you Elen,
I still do not understand. Sorry if am wrong...is he in contact with his ex partner then? Or a new love?

knowledge

Elen, did you also notice the quarent and the mother of this children both ruled by the venus!

I got confused again with co-rulers.

Last edited:

knowledge

Elen

Can you please check this chart.

Keeping this in mind " the man, mars or the moon just seperated from mercury the love affair" and quarent just had an argument with her man, the arguments not relates to affairs. But she just feels that he might be busy else where texting? Perhaps.. so she asked the 1st question.

After the argument, she tried maintaining peace but still she feels he may have something else going on and now she has asked a new question, does he still having someone else in his mind or busy with some one else or has it completely over with the new connection?

In this chart he is mercury aplying to venus and i see that this venus is a ruler of the 11th of the man sitting in his 9th house. Meaning? She is a friend of him overseas?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"Can you please explain why moon is the man? And why the love interest be the mercury and not the sun?"

These are horary rules written by Lilly.
The moon separates from a conjunction with mercury, and given the question, it shows contact with a person, mercury, that is now separating.

"The man seperating from the venus. He did had an argument with his partner i.e the venus."

"Sorry, not sure what this means. "

True, Venus the querent is his partner.

"Elen, did you also notice the querent and the mother of this children both ruled by the venus!."

"Moon's last aspect was to Venus,", this shows the past contact.

"In this chart (note:the 2nd one) he is mercury applying to venus and i see that this venus is a ruler of the 11th of the man sitting in his 9th house. Meaning? She is a friend of him overseas?"

In the 2nd chart, moon is void of course. Which means it will not make any more aspects before changing signs. It is in the 7th house so would indicate he is not taking any action towards anyone.
Also, mercury is not applying to Venus but separating from Venus.

tikana

I def don't like sun/mars sextile ..... he might be with someone else

the other thing is venus queerent is about to change signs (querest will find out something about the quested which will trigger a change of mind) plus venus is in 12th house .. also remember that sun is in querent's 8th house - house of despair. I just dont like anything here tbh

knowledge

Hi, thanks for the posts elen and tikana.

The qurent said she had an argument with the quested over text and after 2hrs she had asked the question "if he has someone esle?" This is seen by moon seperating from the quested 3rd house?

She feels that there is not love in their relationship. She thinks he doesn't seem interested in her someway. She has ignored the thoughts and quested for time being for the sake of her children.

She thinks, he is also maintaining the same.

She says she is so confused. As sometime he seems normal and some times he is odd.

Last edited:

knowledge

I def don't like sun/mars sextile ..... he might be with someone else

the other thing is venus queerent is about to change signs (querest will find out something about the quested which will trigger a change of mind) plus venus is in 12th house .. also remember that sun is in querent's 8th house - house of despair. I just dont like anything here tbh

She did changed her mind, as she saw him working hard at his work. That made her change the impression she had on him. She feels, that if he does not care about the family then he wouldn't care to look after the family.