U.S.A. Current Events and Natal Charts

leomoon

The time of the post asking the question is 8 hours later than here in the Bay Area, in California.

And that time would be? I'm in Arizona, and cannot read the darkened out date that shows up..nor the time.

I'd be glad to do a chart however, if you have the exact time of the question, I'll use San Fran. :smile:
I was counting the minutes till someone came along and said, "not suitable for horary", but I don't know the person who wrote the book for what is and what is not suitable.

After all, Astrology is an ART form, not a science.

note: It would make an impact on all American lives, likely lives and economics. Rather then argue with people, Id like to say, "never look a gift horse in the face" (me being the gift horse willing to do the chart)

Last edited:

leomoon

This imo, is true (the Ingress chart ) was posted somewhere in the forum pages from in the U.K. Good idea, to draw one up.

As for President Biden and the Ukraine? Ex President Trump was impeached for the 2nd time due to his involvement in the Ukraine. One of his lawyer Guiliani's co-horts has already been found guilty, and the other awaits trial still. The guilty one has yet to be sentenced.Lev Parnas is Ukrainian, while Igor Fruman is Belarusian

The Federal Indictment charges are here, brought to trial by AG -

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tr...ni-associates-igor-fruman-lev-parnas-n1064641

Btw; We try and avoid, back & forth political wrangling on this forum page to keep it more astrology based as much as possible.

2021 and 2022 ingress and quarter charts for the countries involved may shed some light on the question - as might Biden's chart. He has had heavy involvement in influence peddling for profit in Ukraine with Burisma (and who knows what else)

Last edited:

david starling

And that time would be? I'm in Arizona, and cannot read the darkened out date that shows up..nor the time.

I'd be glad to do a chart however, if you have the exact time of the question, I'll use San Fran. :smile:
I was counting the minutes till someone came along and said, "not suitable for horary", but I don't know the person who wrote the book for what is and what is not suitable.

After all, Astrology is an ART form, not a science.

note: It would make an impact on all American lives, likely lives and economics. Rather then argue with people, Id like to say, "never look a gift horse in the face" (me being the gift horse willing to do the chart)

It says "yesterday 10:04 am". If it helps, I am of Russian descent. :wink:
Since it's now Thursday the 10th in England, "yesterday" is Wed. the 9th, 2:04 am in the location the question was asked.

Last edited:

leomoon

It says "yesterday 10:04 am". If it helps, I am of Russian descent. :wink:
Since it's now Thursday the 10th in England, "yesterday" is Wed. the 9th, 2:04 am in the location the question was asked.

I am now beyond confused.

I thought the question was asked from the States, the "bay area"?

England, Russian, all this is now confusing.

:sad:

leomoon

Rep. Matt Gaetz getting closer to an Indictment, if this is any measure of same:

2 People now willing to testify and giving info to the Feds about Matt Gaetz involvement with drugs and trafficking of young girls.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-probe-formally-enters-guilty-plea/ar-AATFz6n

RE:
The case against Gaetz appeared to ramp up in mid-January after his former girlfriend was seen entering the federal courthouse in Orlando, where the grand jury examining the probe has been meeting. NBC News reported that Gaetz’ ex-girlfriend, whom POLITICO isn't identifying to protect her from harassment, testified before the grand jury.
Florida collectibles dealer connected to the federal investigation into Rep. Matt Gaetz formally entered a guilty plea in Orlando on Wednesday, marking another twist in the ongoing probe into the Republican congressman. Joe Ellicott, known as “Big Joe,” pleaded guilty in federal court to conspiracy to commit fraud and drug charges and has agreed to cooperate with federal authorities. Ellicott is a relatively minor figure in the ongoing Gaetz probe but was listed on a federal grand jury subpoena in December 2020 along with Gaetz and several other men.

It appears that the Feds are putting their ducks in order, working out deals with the 2 (Greenberg & Ellicott) ....Greenberg is said to be sentenced in March of 2022.

Joel Greenberg also introduced Gaetz to women he met through online dating sites such as SeekingArrangement.
On Friday, Greenberg’s attorney asked a federal judge to delay his sentencing a third time despite a judge previously setting a firm March sentencing date. U.S. District Judge Gregory Presnelltold parties in November that Greenberg’s sentencing date “is now a deadline that we’re going to have to meet.”

david starling

Not suitable for a horary unless you're one of the people who'd be directly involved in it if there is a war.

2021 and 2022 ingress and quarter charts for the countries involved may shed some light on the question - as might Biden's chart. He has had heavy involvement in influence peddling for profit in Ukraine with Burisma (and who knows what else).

How about Putin's chart versus Biden's, with current transits?

(Or, the manufacturer date for Hunter's laptop. :whistling:)

leomoon

V.PUTIN COMPOSITE WITH RUSSIA (ALGOL being triggered in their combined energies chart) Tr NN conjunct Sun in Algol 3rd house~ *great potential for death and destruction)imo. :devil:

I'm old enough to recall years ago, an interview with Vladimir Putin's mother (during the Bush Jr. era?) in which she bragged "my son is a Catholic and I had him baptized in the church" :pouty: Which flavor of Catholic, I don't recall (Greek orthodox, Roman Catholic? )He doesn't seem to fit in .

leomoon

NORD-STREAM 1 & 2 - (GERMANY & RUSSIA PIPELINE) :surprised:

Yuriy Vitrenko, the CEO of Ukraine's gas distributor, Naftogaz, the EU should block Nord Stream 2 already to show Russia it was taking a "firm" stance on its military build up around Ukraine.

And it should also sanction Nord Stream 1, a Russia-Germany gas pipeline up and running years ago, in the event of war.

"If there is further aggression on the Russian side, they should be talking about Nord Stream 1," he told US broadcaster CNBC on Thursday.

For its part, the US is currently considering two competing sanctions bills on how to shut down Nord Stream 2 if Russia attacked Ukraine again.

"From our perspective, it's very hard to see gas flowing through the pipeline or for it to become operational if Russia renews its aggression on Ukraine," US deputy state secretary Wendy Sherman said on Wednesday, following Nato-Russia talks in Brussels

https://euobserver.com/world/154082

"We should not drag [Nord Stream 2] into this conflict," she said.

............... the SPD's general secretary, Kevin Kuehnert, earlier this week.

"We have to leave the [pipeline dispute] behind us at some point," he said.

"Everything in me resists the idea of conflicts being conjured up just to bury a controversial project," he added, repeating a Russian talking point - that the US was seeking to sanction Nord Stream 2 so that it could export more liquid gas to Europe itself.

The Kremlin spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, also said on Thursday it was "absurd" to link Nord Stream 2 to Ukraine and that it was a "purely commercial" project.

But that is not the view in Ukraine, the US, or in eastern and nordic EU states, who say it will enable Russia to wage war in Ukraine without fear of harming its EU gas exports, most of which are currently transited through Ukraine's pipelines.

And it will enable Russia to cut off Ukraine, Poland, and the Baltic states in future, without hurting Germany, they say.

For Yuriy Vitrenko, the CEO of Ukraine's gas distributor, Naftogaz, the EU should block Nord Stream 2 already to show Russia it was taking a "firm" stance on its military build up around Ukraine.

And it should also sanction Nord Stream 1, a Russia-Germany gas pipeline up and running years ago, in the event of war

leomoon

https://news.usni.org/2022/01/26/14...europe-middle-east-as-ukraine-tensions-simmer

and today: Draped in a Confederate Flag: January 6th, Insurrection may pay a hefty price for his efforts:

https://www.wmar2news.com/news/loca...d assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers.

WASHINGTON, DC. — A Howard County man has pleaded guilty to felony charges in relation to the riot on January 6 at the U.S. Capitol
Matthew Ryan Miller, 23 of Cooksville, pleaded guilty to obstruction of an official proceeding and assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers.
According to court documents, Miller was on the west side of the Capitol building when he threw an unidentifiable object at the facility.
He then used a temporary barricade to scale the plaza's west side walls while assisting others to do the same. Once the group moved to the Lower West Terrace, they attempted to pry open the tunnel entrance that law officers were securing,
Miller was reported to have encouraged the behavior, repeatedly yelling "one, two, three, push!" and "Come on." From his vantage point, he then hurled several unidentified objects at the Lower West Terrace tunnel.
At approximately 4:55 p.m., the defendant used a fire extinguisher to spray directly into that same tunnel.
Miller was arrested on January 25, 2021. He is to be sentenced on May 23 and could face up to 28 years in prison

CapAquaPis

as to .... "...until Saturn has left Aquarius which won't be CORRECTION until March next year, 2023.
Aquarius, the Water Bearer, so named as it is Air Above the Earth, i.e. the atmosphere above us, and carries the rains. It also represents the inhalation breath, while Gemini the exhalation, Libra the air within the lungs in-between." I should have added that Uranus is square Saturn and that Uranus is in Taurus, Earth On The Earth, and that represents all things sitting upon the face of this earth. Things you touch.

..."see" the connection, the influences here...?

The most accurate prediction I came across about COVID (HCoV-2019) and regarding the future of a new disease to either turn endemic or by chance, eradicated from the face of the earth like the earlier novel and more lethal coronaviruses: the SARS outbreak in 2003 and probably the MERS epidemic by 2018...and the signs Capricorn and Aquarius for the northern hemisphere winter season is when the common cold HCoVs are the most frequent, that may happen with the SARS-CoV-2 said to infected 9 out of 10 humans in 2020, 2021 and 2022 combined...an obvious sign along with vaccinations, antibody treatments and a new medicinal pill to treat severe COVID illness, the 10' Taurus (oddly my Mom's solar birth degree) is the one of a nurse or doctor, the healing...and Aquarius ruled by Saturn along with Capricorn is the opposite of the signs of plagues Cancer (the Moon) to give the disease its name and Leo (the Sun) which is winter time for the southern hemisphere.

leomoon

TV HOST OF "THE WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW", a very lucrative daytime hosted series, has not had Wendy on the air for almost 2 yrs now? :unsure:
We may recall, (or not), when Wendy made that very public fall on stage, and collapsed.

She was taken to the hospital for a full workover - her brother said she also was suffering from debilitating mental problems. The new news says Wendy has GRAVES DISEASE....She has had a host of physical, mental and emotional issues it appears.

Now, added to all of this, her 50 Million dollar fortune may be at risk.

Wells Fargo Bank, has put a freeze on her money her lawyer says as he tries to get the money freed. Seems Wells Fargo is saying that they had insider information (family perhaps? brother & father??) her mother died recently - who is saying she is being manipulated and controlled. Or was it her "financial advisor?"
Williams’ former financial adviser has communicated with the financial institution and suggested that the media maven is “of unsound mind” to govern the large amounts of money in the bank’s custody.
According to the Jasmine Brand, on Friday, Feb. 4, Williams asked for a New York court to give her access to her account at the bank that she has been locked out of for approximately two weeks.

https://news.yahoo.com/yikes-wendy-williams-fights-back-153000783.html

This isn't the first time we've heard of manipulative people around very wealthy Hollywood and New York stars. Take the case of Singer and Songwriter Joni Mitchell, who had a stroke years ago, and required live in help. There was great controversy surrounding her capabilities as well regarding her money. We know about Britney Spears of course.

But Wendy Williams has both Grave Disease (which I cannot see in her chart - CAN YOU??) and now "supposedly" this new problem with the bank who is asking for conservator-ship be assigned from a judge.

Wendy Williams 6th house is ruled by the Moon - and tr Pluto is now opposing her Moon from the 11th house.

In January, 2022 according to this link - Wendy also was supposed to come back to her show, but had a breakthrough case of Covid 19. :surprised:
What is true and what is false about her and her situation...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...70/when-does-wendy-williams-show-return-2022/

From Sept. 2021:
Wendy William's brother Tommy Williams took to his YouTube account to let fans know that his sister was currently dealing with a health crisis, which led to the postponement of the Wendy Williams show until October 2021.
He claimed that Wendy, 57, was battling Covid and "psychiatric issues."
"I did speak with Wendy, she's stabilized, she's doing alright, you know I can't give all the blow by blows I told her I'll never proceed her voice through the show," he began.
"But I do thank you all for all the kind words, I really do believe and have the faith that Wendy's going to make it.
"It's not an easy fight. It's not one that individuals always win. Sadly, come November we are on the anniversary of my mother passing," the media personality reminded.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/2083902/wendy-williams-net-worth-talk-show/

leomoon

WENDY WILLIAMS, TV HOST:

Since they last updated, this biography is now hopelessly behind the times again :( :(

Much has happened to Wendy Wms in the past 3 years ever since that dreadful collapse on her TV daytime show in front of everyone. It was very sad and worrisome because no one understood what happened to her, from very happy and jovial (as usual), to a heap on the stage floor! :sad:

Since that time, she was diagnosed with Graves Disease
Since that time, she lost her mother who she claimed to be extremely close to
Since that time, she become distant from others
Since that time she was reported by her brother to have mental issues but "coming back and getting better"

NOW, Wells Fargo insists she should not have access to perhaps millions of dollars they have at their institution:

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Williams,_Wendy

Does Wendy Williams have Graves’ disease?

https://parade.com/1283583/kaigreen/wendy-williams-graves-diseasehttps://www.bing.com/search?q=what+...48&sk=&cvid=ABCDF0C68D044E849E00556D75C9AFD0#
Nov 09, 2021 · The swelling of the arms and legs caused by lymphedema makes it so that Williams has significant difficulty walking, according to the star.

Wendy Williams has Graves disease. What is it? - NBC News
0EtLhGT91DF2NgubtXnu4VXk1N1vzFP99f037PUFbu4yIAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

https://[B]www.nbcnews.com[/B]/better/pop-culture/wendy...https://www.bing.com/search?q=what+...48&sk=&cvid=ABCDF0C68D044E849E00556D75C9AFD0#
Feb 23, 2018 · Wendy Williams has Graves disease. What is it? Williams has Graves disease, a condition that causes the immune system to attack the thyroid

Wendy has previously revealed she suffers from thyroid disorder Graves' Disease and lymphedema, which gives her swollen ankles and makes it difficult for her to walk even two blocks. She has also admitted in the past to struggling with alcoholism and substance abuse, and last checked into rehab in 2019.
NOV. 21, 2021:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tommy-williams-jr-shuts-down-140000459.html

Click Image to enlarge:

leomoon

PROGRESSED WENDY WILLIAMS CHART:

Using November 2021 - as per this article various events-

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4206416/wendy-williams-brother-regrets-mom-died-health-issues/

https://news.yahoo.com/yikes-wendy-williams-fights-back-153000783.html

Stand alone Progressions: Jupiter and the Moon part of a YOD with Jupiter (extremes) conjunct "Algol" 1st hs. Note:
Jupiter with Mars in this Yod as well as the Moon! (mental issues, emotional problems, involved with BML so tightly conjunct her progressed Moon) Ger 1st YOD not only has MARS (MALEFIC) WITH THE MOON, BUT THE 2ND YOD HAS SATURN (MALEFIC) WITH HER MOON (and of course, the BML) in the worrisome 8th house of obsessive thoughts.

Last edited:

leomoon

Tr Pluto & Mercury (in Saturn ruled Capricorn) opposed to donald trump's natal SATURN & VENUS! Mercury is direct -

Remembering he started the "Lock her Up" chant~ But nothing compares to this that HRC did with her Emails. She was investigated by Bi-Partisan Congressional Committees for over a year, sat for dozens of interviews, and committed zero crime. Trump committed these serious ones.

Witnesses said: He ate a document in small pieces
He constantly tore up official documents against the Govt. Records Act
He told staffers the toilet was "clogged", and plumbers needed to retrieve multiple torn up pieces of paper in his toilet .....on and on..One of the documents he returned last month, was the infamous black magic marker
"Hurricane Map" wherein, he insisted and drew in a place where the Hurricane was not set by the National Weather warnings. That too is property of the United States.

He call logs have missing time - for January 6th - still being investigated as to WHO he was speaking with...

He said he continues to keep an ongoing relationship with Chairman Kim of North Korea (not a crime that I'm aware of) (eye-roll)

Trump's Response:

“The media’s characterization of my relationship with NARA is Fake News. It was exactly the opposite! It was a great honor to work with NARA to help formally preserve the Trump Legacy,” the former president added.

He also denounced a story from New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman’s new book, which said White House staffers regularly discovered that ripped-up printed papers were clogging a toilet in the presidential residence when Trump was in office.
Axios reported on the excerpt from Haberman’s book, which is titled “Confidence Man” and set to publish in October.
Trump called the reporting a “fake story.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...m=widgets&utm_campaign=es_recommended_content

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) retrieved 15 White House record boxes last month that were improperly kept at former President Trump Mar-a-Lago property, The Washington Post
reported.
The boxes reportedly contained important records of communication, gifts and letters from world leaders, which, according to the Post, is a violation of the Presidential Records Act.
The newspaper added that the boxes retrieved from the Florida estate included correspondence with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un
as well as a letter from former President Obama to Trump.
The Post noted that recent administrations have all had some Presidential Records Act violations, including the use of unofficial email and telephone accounts as well as the destruction of emails
But a source told the newspaper that the transfer to Mar-a-Lago was "out of the ordinary ... NARA has never had that kind of volume transfer after the fact like this."
The Hill has reached out to the National Archives and Trump's office for comment.
The Presidential Records Act, which was put in place following the Watergate scandal, requires administrations to document and maintain records of the White House decisionmaking process.
The new development comes just a week after NARA handed over some Trump White House documents to the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection that were reportedly torn up and taped back together
The National Archives said last week that the documents "included paper records that had been torn up by former President Trump
The former president had sued to stop the committee from being given certain documents
with his attorney claiming it was illegal and that Trump wanted to preserve privileges over certain documents.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ed-from-white-house-recovered-at-trumps-mar-a

Last edited:

leomoon

WILL RUSSIA ATTACK?

I found someone else asked this question, so I'll post that particular chart, then I'll post David's ...so we might compare and see what we may.

leomoon

Russia - Ukraine:

IN the 1st chart - the chart's Day ruler is Venus (Friday) and the hour ruler is Mercury-

Venus in the 12th (hidden house) conjunct Mars (ruler of wars)

The chart was erected on the 4th of February, so it appears to me, that Russia is playing cat and mouse. That's why the 12th house day ruler.

Mars is exalted in Capricorn, as it is also in the 1st decan of the sign, 07 degrees Capricorn - It is also trine the Moon however, the trine occurred after the Moon moved into the next sign. the Moon was in the last few degrees of the sign of Pisces (it seems the decision to attack has already been made, as the late degrees usually suggest, "its too late, the matter is fixed"

The 4th house of "end of the matter", is in Taurus, (Venus ruler )

I'd say that the matter had already been decided, however, holed up in the 12th may suggest that Russia wanted to move a few chess pieces first and see if they might get concessions before sending the warships.
Note: The POF is conjunct ogre star "Algol" which is in the same degree (meaningful) as the Moon. I believe it's extremely important accdg. to an older astrologer whose book I saw the other day. I'll let you know who when I recall her name. yet someone more experienced then I, may know to who I refer..and can enlighten. :smile:

Meanwhile:

Aphorism 10: See from what Planet the Moon is separated, that Planet shows what has already been done: if from a Fortune good; if from a malevolent, ill; according to the nature of the house, &c.....(Wm.Lilly)

The warships came 5 days later seen by the 2nd chart below:

The 2nd chart (asked on Feb .9th, 2022) with Day ruler for Wednesday being Mercury

The Moon falls again, in the very late degree of the sign, this time within 9 arc minutes of the new sign, ruled by the Day ruler Mercury or Gemini. The Moon (the thing we seek i.e. Russia and war possibility) as it's the action of the chart will then, as it changes to it's new sign, Trine Mercury

In both charts the answer is YES. They will.

Last edited: