Trial of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard

EDJ

Johnny Depp was born with venus in 26 taurus and Amber Heard with venus is 25 taurus...that means that both have venus over fixed star caput algol...
The solar return, the eclipse of december 2021, the lunar return and the conjuction of the 2 malefics in april 2022 shows very clear why both are in trial now...

Here is the video with all the astrology (with english subtitles)

https://youtu.be/qNmRFz8eRig

JUPITERASC

Johnny Depp was born with venus in 26 taurus and Amber Heard with venus is 25 taurus...that means that both have venus over fixed star caput algol...
The solar return, the eclipse of december 2021, the lunar return and the conjuction of the 2 malefics in april 2022 shows very clear why both are in trial now...

Here is the video with all the astrology (with english subtitles)

https://youtu.be/qNmRFz8eRig

Amber Heard NEVER Uses Johnny Depp Name in Washington Post

and
Refinery 29 Article Doesn't Either :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUlOuk_K2rA

AMBER HEARD SIDEREAL NATAL CHART

horoscope-chart5__radix_22-4-1986_12-00.png

Ukpoohbear

I think the Venus Algol conjunction theme explains a lot about their dynamic.

Heard represents to Depp the ultimate in a Venusian goddess female, who is dangerous but seductive. Not in a Plutonian way, but in a feminine, sensual, combative way.

He is the sugar daddy and she is the sugar baby, who keeps him on his toes, to the point of danger. Just look at what he’s already lost - his money and reputation and he is fighting for it back.

Depp’s defamation case against Heard has won him his reputation back but only because he is popular and a male. It has cost him a lot of money but now it is Amber’s turn to speak, it is also bringing back to the forefront that Depp is an abusive drug-addict - yes, thanks to misogyny, the public have his back, but what corporation in their right mind would hire him now?

Depp doesn’t care though - he loves the fight Heard brings to him - he has literally lost his Algol head (senses). As soon as he brought that defamation case against her, he was instigating a fight.

Heard as the sugar baby took the bait - all she sees is Algol red - she counter sued for $100million - she sees this as her attempt to destroy him rather than just let him destroy her - she is fighting back - and Depp loves it. She took the bait though, and Depp loves her for it because he knows he triggered her.

Depp brought the fight and Heard is fighting back, it turns them both on. Once the smoke clears and all that is left is scorched earth, they will reunite amongst the ashes.

Depp had an abusive mother - what he is in denial of is the apple does not fall far from the tree and he is now the abusive one. Heard and himself are as abusive as each other. Depp surrounded himself in his riches - he chose to run away from his issues with drunk, drugs, fame and money and now Heard is a manifestation of his shadow. Through her, he has a chance at redemption.

Last edited:

blackbery

I wonder what will happen with the Lunar Eclipse on May 16th at 25 degree :scorpio:which will be opposite both their :venus::taurus: 25 degree.:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

I find it fascinating that they both have their :venus: in the same sign & same degree...they must have very good physical chemistry & the same love of beautiful things, art, etc.

:venus::taurus: :conjunct: Algol both good & bad. Makes them very creative, loving, authentic. When they love, they put everything on the line.
But when it turns bad, it's a demonic nightmare!
I heard there were violent fights where Amber stood up to him even though he's physically stronger than her. He threw bottles at her, smashed walls, acted like a true demon.

I was watching Rekeita Law a ittle bit but turned it off, they were putting all the blame on Amber & calling her bats*** crazy!
Duh! Depp was a very jealous, controlling, alcoholic who slapped her, called her horrible names on a regular basis. He was the insecure one who couldn't control his Algol rage & literally went nuts on her over & over again.
I"m just glad he didn't kill her & that she got out alive.

It was a toxic marriage but it appears to have started so well, they were in love & it must have been very very good in the beginning.

At least they didn't have kids. They need to just move on with their lives & put it behind them.

Ukpoohbear

Good catch on the Lunar Eclipse on May 16th Bluebery. Maybe that is when the jury will make their decision and may they will end back in the hotel with each other that night too :lol: This fight playing out in court is essentially just an Algol lover’s tiff.