Gain weight with Astrology

starlink

Hi Jenna, well, you can have mine if you like!:) I have Moon-Jupiter conjunction in Scorpio. Gaining weight? I should look at Venus trine Jupiter or Moon, either transit or progressed and start eating like crazy. Gaining weight is often much more difficult than loosing because it has more to do with your metabolism than with selfdiscipline. A good dietist is what you need, telling you which products would make you fatter (healthy fat of course). Or ask you MD what the reason could be? Maybe you need more hormones or someting like that.
Also develop the breast muscles. Do loads of breast exercises.There are all sorts of pull-push gadgets you can use today for that. I really would not
know what else you could do. Your metabolism is probably very fast, or it is hereditary and then you cant do much I'm afraid.

Cheers, Starlink

hermetic

Anyone who used astrology to gain (or loose) weight?

well, not exactly used since you can't influence planets, but some things I noticed - Ceres, Venus, Moon, and aspects to Saturn or Jupiter related to losing or gaining weight

maybe look at Ceres in Solar Return, tho yours is conjunct with Venus natally and Jupiter in first should give you no problems of this kind.
But asc Virgo and Venus&Ceres in Cap are probably to blame for the lack of boobs. And Moon in Aqua, I have it there also, and even at higher weights my breasts are smaller than average.
I lost some 50 lbs in the year when SR Ceres was conjunct Saturn and Saturn transiting 1st house. Perhaps Jupiter instead of Saturn would bring opposite.

aquarius7000

You have Jupiter going back and forth over your Sun this year (and earlier this year, it even went over your Moon), so you might try and expand in every possible way:D. However, expanding might still prove challenging as Saturn (constriction) is also keeping a check on your general physical self - transiting late first house, Virgo, though entering/already entered the 2nd house.

The thing with your natal chart, in general, is that you have a lot of Capricorn energy and Sat close to your Sun, both of which tend to give a more bony structure on the whole. Further, all that nervous energy of Aqua doesn't help in putting on weight easily either (please, this is not to say that Aqua's and Cap's can never add those extra lbs). What has made this Aqua a bit womanly is a Leo Asc. I otherwise belong to the Saturn in Cancer batch, have a Cap Moon and Mars, with Moon even opposed by Sat:p; and, though I'm average statured now (but on the petite side), whenever I lose a little weight, I get a bony look about myself, esp my limbs and shoulders, very easily. Btw, with Saturn rolling over my first house till yet, I have been binging in sugar & spice and all that's nice, and have hardly been exercising at all (I have Mars-Sat opp natally, along with a Leo Asc, so I can be physically quite lazy), yet you cannot tell;).

:)AQ7

starlink

Hi JJ, probably the progressed chart would give more info on what is happening to your hormones or other bodily functions, Progressed Moon going from Taurus where it loves good food, might change energy once it is in Gemini and starts moving the body more. That sort of changes I mean. And Mars also, showing if you are getting more active or not. Natal chart is where you begin your lifes journey and progressed charts, (not too early one's but as of 30 years more or less I would say) could see changes in attitude etc.
Also planets very close to cusps in the natal chart, could change quite quickly in younger years. Planets that are retro going direct by progression or vice versa, all can show developmental changes.

natasa812

I`ve noticed that whenever Moon goes from full to young (is falling) - I eat less and I usually loose weight.
Of course, when Moon is ``growing`` again to full - I gain weight. Also, this could be related to the % of water in our body (I guess).

You can try this method if nothing else...

Best r

hiimnotcool

I just noticed that Venus and Mars are moving into my 1st house. I recently decided to get off my lazy butt and start working out. In 2005 I weighed 145 pounds and was really thin. Got into the Army, turned 21, and started drinking alot. Luckily I was running alot so I didn't gain much weight. I got up to 155 but it was mainly good weight due to all the exercise. Welllllll, I got out of the Army and got REALLY lazy and began drinking everyday. In one year I gained 15 pounds to 170. But it was pure fat and all in the stomach. Really disgusting.

Venus and Mars going through the first makes alot of sense as to why I want to change my lifestyle. Working actively towards (Mars) a better physical appearance (Venus).

dreamtimez

Well ... Saturn transit through my first house has done this one good thing to me ! I returned to my gym when Saturn turned Rx and I have lost excess weight. I am sticking to this schedule :)

FedorFan

Doing chest flyes would give you a noticeable bust if you wanted to look for practical ways to gain weight.

For astrology related ways, I would base it off the placement of Jupiter (rules expansion). Your Jupiter is in Virgo so you expand most efficiently while you exercise/workout/eat healthy.

natasa812

Dear FedorFan,
is there an inverse exercise to make a ``noticeable`` bust smaller?
If yes, please give some advice... My Jupiter in Sagittarius got expanded since puberty...

Thank you in advance

FedorFan

Excuse me, chest flyes do not necessarily make your bust bigger. They firm and lift the breasts.

This is an very extreme example, but you would get a bust similar to a fitness model.

[yt]EV2hu3nhWVA[/yt]

Regular old push ups seem to reduce busts and maybe even bench press.

natasa812

Deeeeear Starlink,

this may sound funny, but my ``noticeable`` bust was always a problem for me. I was sooooooooooo ashamed especially during puberty...

The 4th house that rules breasts is ruled by Mercury in my natal. And Mercury got in conjunction with Jupiter which is indeed in expansion in Sagittarius...
Even the fact that Mercury is retro didn`t help to ``reverse`` or to ``pull back`` the expansion (a retrograde planet SHOULD logicaly pull things back!) Why do we have retro planets in our natals any way...

The strange thing is that all of my friends that don`t have ``noticeable`` expanded ``Jupiter`` :) would like to have some expansion and on contrary, I always wanted this ``boy`` look with nice summer T shirts, going relaxed out or on the beach without being worried about how I look and who is looking at my ``noticeable Jupiter expansion`` :)
I always hated people (men) looking at this point! They seem to like it... :(

I`ll try this method from Fedor

Regards

starlink

I understand what you mean Natasa. I dont have that Mercury and no Sagittarius planets (almost), but Jupiter conjunct the Moon so in puberty I was expanding all over, then between 18 and 45 I was OK, actually too thin for my length 1m.75 and weight then 60Kg so that took care of my bosom thank God, but now I am going back to the beginning and it is getting annoying again (for me, not for the men, you are right, they like it).

FedorFan

Jenna Jupiter said:
In 2 days i have been working out really much.
I had;
88 Bust , 70 Waist , 88 Hips.
Now;
88 Bust, 66 Waist, 87 Hips.

That isn't in inches, is it?

BTW, I hate to sound like an informerical for another forum, but you should either hire a personal trainer or join a forum that specializes in building the body like bodybuilding.com.

Some general tips

Diet
Eat clean
You're not eating enough vegetables (improves skin like crazy)
Do not skip meals even if you're trying to lose weight

Workout
Post workout meal -- Cannot stress how vital this is. There is a 50 minute window after your workout which your body will receive 80 percent of the proteins/amino acids/anything else to help build your muscles. For example if you eat a protein bar after a workout, it will go straight to work and help the rebuilding of tissue (muscle building). Most people just use a PWO shake, but meals work fine too.

Creatine -- Hardens muscle like crazy and works extremely fast

Protein -- The stuff that builds the muscle.Helps lose fat and build lean mass like crazy

Everything else is just a waste of money really IMO.

You can see transformations here if you want and it tells you how they did it.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/tiffany_forni.htm

natasa812

That's another reason why i thought "Let's skip the weight gain and let's loose waist instead".
Enjoy them instead!
In 2 days i have been working out really much.
I had;
88 Bust , 70 Waist , 88 Hips.
Now;
88 Bust, 66 Waist, 87 Hips.
I think my Capricorn Mars in the fifth house can do amazing things if she just get out the house!
I LOVE this conversation and i'm really into the subject so please everyone continue!:)

/JJ:D

Dear Jena,
I also count in CMs.

I am 100 / 70 / 90. Currently 60kg and 1,74 cm tall.
Everyone describe me as slender because I have muscular body (Mars in 1st and currently transiting Uranus so I exercise even more - if there is more for Sag.) Even my bones go out on my hips and sholders...
I`ve visited this link that Fedor suggested - more less things we new - proteins for muscles, water and exercise. But as much as I try, this 100 of Jupiters expansion want go to at least 95... The best time for me to ``fall`` (simmer down) is the period I mentioned - after the full Moon.
When Moon is ``falling`` I feel more ``light`` and more me. Before full Moon I usually eat more and the whole body is somehow ``heavy``...

Yestrday, we were shoping with a friend of mine and can you imagine - there are even swimming suits with some kind of spongs - many kinds of spongs. So, if you want to give Jupitarian expansion to this part of body (even while making your bronze colour on the beach) you can choose beetwen 1. simple spong, 2. under lifting spong 3. special spong (looks like a pillow to me) 4. side lifting spong (goes aside and not directly under).

A friend of mine took the under + side + lifting + pillow spong since she wears a No 1 or 2 ``Jupitarian number`` (the whole bust is acctually a huge spong - I didn`t know it before, found out when she started to take those spongs out on the shop to try the swimming spong).
I took one white / golden swiming suit and told the lady to take anything that looks like spong out of it - so it is just a flat textile with no extra ``expansion``.

I am wondering: when you come out of the see, those spongs, do they hold the water and do you have to press it out (squeeze it out). And if you are with a company, how do you do that? Otherwise, with all those spongs, she needs at least 2 hours to dry out...
At least I don`t have the squeeze / dry problem at the beach...

Best r

Last edited:

natasa812

Wow, you seem to have a really nice shape!:w00t::whistling:(The smileys looks sort of perverted but whatever)

I ate and ate and ate but i get energy and get uranian flat/restless. When i skip meals because i'm depressed/or manic-mentally active my stomach just looks ugly.

/JJ

Dear dear Jena,
a whole building can hear me laugh. No, the smileys dont look perverted... Looks from people to a 100 cm Jupitarian expansion look DEFINITELY perverted. But, I just got used to it...

I also eat sometimes with no boundaries (sometimes is not a right word - acctually, Sagittarians have this ``bad name`` that we never can have just one slice...) so, I eat a lot indeed. But I am also a sports freak and I never use car, bus, cab or whatever for small distances (2-4 bus stations). I do quick walking all the time acctually... But that is also very Sagittarian.
My 5th of pleasures is ruled by Moon and Moon trines my Venus so, I like tasty food... AC in Pisces could give me weight but Neptune is in Sagittarius and likes to exercise! It is summer time in here and I swim and dive and dive and take out shells and strange shape stones and then I decorate my balcony...

You`ve made me laugh this evening!

Best best r

[deleted quoted swear - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

natasa812

Do so! Create a Moon diet.
Of course, with your ``crowded`` 5th - you are a creation itself!
Some 5th house indeed!
And Jupiter conj. P. Fortune! THIS is WOW!

And on the left side of your Natal chart, you can even play a puzzle game!
I played it for a while (what else - Sagittarian playful spirit... :) )
I should put some game next to my chart too so people can play... Oh, I have to put a chart first!

Best regards once again this beautiful evening with the full Moon (or almost full)...

natasa812

Sure, here it is

natalchartnatasha.png

To be correct:
I do eat a lot (and I do exercise) BUT

- I don`t like sweets
- I hate chocolate
- I drink 2l of water every day
- My meals are cooked or baked
- I don`t put oil in my salad - only lemon or vinegar
- I don`t drink - I don`t drink generaly (alcohol) but I also don`t drink refreshing drinks or juces (they have sugar). If I am out or with friends, I`ll prefer domestic home made strong drink (a small glass)
- I don`t eat bread
- I stoped with pastry (which I like very much - it makes people fat and does not offer much for organism)
- I simply can not eat anything over - sweet or over - oiled. I got seek. I got used to ``pure`` food and my organism is asking for it now.
- I always eat breakfas and another 2 main meals and 2 small in between
- If you have rice or potato, you don`t need bread with the rest of your food.

Best r

Last edited: