Donald Trump

JUPITERASC

Restrained, secret, hidden....
Sounds like someone with big big plans
but convinced others aren't going to be able to handle it.
Self imprisonment.
'Secret enemies' are unknown
and therefore
the actions of secret enemies are not easily understood
:smile:

SGde3a

'Secret enemies' are unknown
and therefore
the actions of secret enemies are not easily understood
:smile:

"Secret enemies" is a thing that cant exist though. You declare enemies therefore you must know who they are. If it's a blanket declaration, then its just a general fear of nonacceptance.

Restrained, hidden, secrets.. kept because of fear of nonacceptance. The fear that many will oppose what you do. It might just be something that is very bold. Or boldness in general.

Oddity

"Secret enemies" is a thing that cant exist though. You declare enemies therefore you must know who they are. If it's a blanket declaration, then its just a general fear of nonacceptance.

Restrained, hidden, secrets.. kept because of fear of nonacceptance. The fear that many will oppose what you do. It might just be something that is very bold. Or boldness in general.

In reality, people can mean you a great deal of harm, and do things to hurt you, betray you, before you realise their intentions. That's secret enemies.

david starling

Also, not knowing who your friends really are. "Paranoia strikes deep." "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"...but which is which?

Last edited:

SGde3a

In reality, people can mean you a great deal of harm, and do things to hurt you, betray you, before you realise their intentions. That's secret enemies.

In reality, you have to do an ACTION first towards others, to make them think of you as an enemy. Otherwise its just a random attacker. The ACTION I'm sure is like a blind boldness. But this is what comes first. #chickenOrTheEgg

david starling

Politics creates enemies based on one's personal views, which more extreme types might perceive as morally wrong, or even traitorous. Religion too.

SGde3a

In religion & politics I still think they're random attackers. A random attacker who is looking for anyone in particular who fits a description.

Personal views is the thing.

I think the traits of the 12th house come from someone being bold, and Trump very bold... So the planets in the 12th might be the ways in which he's bold.

Just another angle.

JUPITERASC

In reality, you have to do an ACTION first towards others, to make them think of you as an enemy.
Not necessarily :smile:
In reality, it's not necessary to do any ACTION first towards others
for others to think of you as an enemy
for example
you might personally have done no action at all towards others
but because someone may have lied and told others that you did an action
THEN others may THINK you did an action
even if you did not
The person who lied may have done so for all kinds of reasons
that have nothing to do with any ACTIONS towards them either.
Otherwise its just a random attacker.
The ACTION I'm sure is like a blind boldness.
But this is what comes first. #chickenOrTheEgg

as I just explained
there may have been no ACTION at all on your part
but you still could have 'hidden enemies'
"Hidden enemies" = enemies one does not suspect are enemies

Dubyadude1986

I am very satisfied with the mindset of the voters from both parties in America.

On one hand, you have republicans who are supporting trump almost solely to punish their own party. He is being supported not because of his policies or even because people like him, but he is punishing other politicians.

There has to be a transit for this somewhere in the chart of the election or even the chart of the USA because it is happening to the democrats also.
The sanders voters became irate with the clinton campaign and took over her facebook page pledging to bring down the democratic party, much like the republicans are doing. They are using Sanders to punish politicians.

I don't necessarily like any of these candidates, but I love what the American public is doing to politics right now. :bandit:

I would love to know what transit or placement is causing this, but I know it is a multitude of things. What is good is that people all over the world are questioning all sorts of things, in this case Americans.

I wouldn't worry as much about the mental state of the voters. If anything, the public is just using trump as a tool to punish. This is shock therapy for politics, courtesy of the public. Trump and Sanders are both punishment candidates. Secret enemies and who they could be are endless.

If they continue to garner the support they have while continuing to be road-blocked by their parties, don't think it is impossible for them to end up together as the "other" ticket in 2016... Trump is an opportunist and is known to change policies to make someone happy, like he did with Cruz. Don't think he would miss an opportunity to run with Bernie against Jeb and Clinton as the independent outlaw ticket... lol

Last edited:

SGde3a

Not necessarily :smile:
In reality, it's not necessary to do any ACTION first towards others
for others to think of you as an enemy
for example
you might personally have done no action at all towards others
but because someone may have lied and told others that you did an action
THEN others may THINK you did an action
even if you did not
The person who lied may have done so for all kinds of reasons
that have nothing to do with any ACTIONS towards them either.

as I just explained
there may have been no ACTION at all on your part
but you still could have 'hidden enemies'
"Hidden enemies" = enemies one does not suspect are enemies

You still would have had to do SOMETHING do aggravate the 'lier'. Otherwise its a random act and anyone could have been the target. There's no 'hidden enemies'. You have to had done SOMETHING. So therefore the 'hidden ACTION' is the first cause, and creating enemies comes after. Including the other terrible feelings associated.

So the house is then really about those actions you do that not everyone can handle. If you can handle your own actions with full responsibility, knowledge, control, then you cant have any of the negative after effects. Guilt, enemies, sorrow, anguish...

The house can only be about lack of self control and responsibility, or if you have those at all times, then unconventional in-your-face boldness (to which not everyone can handle even if it's your own energy, thereby creating guilt, drama). Not 'its bad for everyone no matter what'.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

You still would have had to do SOMETHING do aggravate the 'lier'.
Not necessarily - that is simply your opinion

Otherwise its a random act
and anyone could have been the target.
Exactly.
'Anyone could have been the target'
of
for example
some random aggrieved liar

There's no 'hidden enemies'.
Ever read in the newspapers of victims whose acquaintances protested with amazement
"But he/she didn't have an enemy in the world! Who could have done this to them?"
obviously: it was "hidden enemies"

You have to had done SOMETHING.
not necessarily
because
and I quote:

In reality, people can mean you a great deal of harm,
and do things to hurt you,
betray you,
before you realise their intentions.
That's secret enemies.

furthermore when you assert that:
So therefore the 'hidden ACTION' is the first cause,
The fact is that people can mean you a great deal of harm
even if you have done nothing at all to provoke their ill-will

and creating enemies comes after.
Including the other terrible feelings associated.

So the house is then really about those actions you do that not everyone can handle.
If you can handle your own actions with full responsibility,
knowledge, control, then you cant have any of the negative after effects.
Guilt, enemies, sorrow, anguish...
your argument that
"If you can handle your own actions with full responsibility, knowledge, control"
then you can have no hidden enemies
is flawed

because
no matter how responsibly, knowledgably and in a controlled manner "you can handle your own actions"
one may nevertheless have "hidden enemies" :smile:
and these "hidden enemies" are traditionally described by 12th House

The house can only be about lack of self control and responsibility,
or if you have those at all times, then unconventional in-your-face boldness
(to which not everyone can handle even if it's your own energy, t
hereby creating guilt, drama).
Not 'its bad for everyone no matter what'.
accusing any victim of hidden enemies
of being either "unconventional in-your-face bold"
or
lacking self-control and responsibility
is a flawed argument
and does not in any way negate the fact that
traditionally the 12th House describes "hidden enemies"

david starling

Just applying critical thinking to the Lore, which is very impressive, but not infallible [IMO]. Hidden enemies are usually motivated by matters involving money, sex, and secret revenge for a real or perceived action. Just sounds 8th house. I mean, it's not like we don't have something to go on.

JUPITERASC

Just applying critical thinking to the Lore, which is very impressive, but not infallible [IMO].

Hidden enemies are usually motivated by matters involving money, sex, and secret revenge for a real or perceived action.

Just sounds 8th house.
I mean, it's not like we don't have something to go on.
Interesting :smile:

SGde3a

Exactly.
'Anyone could have been the target'
of
for example
some random
aggrieved liar

Ever read in the newspapers of victims whose acquaintances protested with amazement
"But he/she didn't have an enemy in the world! Who could have done this to them?"
obviously: it was "hidden enemies"

"Aggrieved" means you done SOMETHING to them. A non-smart, irresponsible, borderline in-control act.

The victims of attackers who claim they dont have enemies are these people.

Don't worship somebody elses astrology material. Think.

david starling

SG, have you considered jealousy and ambition as a motive? Say you've won the heart of someone whom somebody else wanted; or won a contest--no cheating, you were just better at whatever was involved. The loser, while smiling, shaking your hand and congratulating you on being "the better man", might just be harboring unwarranted feelings of resentment and bitterness. So, even though you did nothing wrong, you may have earned yourself a "hidden enemy". Also, personal attacks by hidden enemies are routinely disguised as "random acts". As I'm sure you know, not everyone is as out-front as you are!

SGde3a

"secret enemies" implies a person is out there plotting against you. Nobody does that unless you took an action towards them no matter how much you say you dont have enemies.

A jealous/ambitious person see's you as competition (just another person to beat), they're NOT YOUR enemy whatsoever, they're pityful, and you can tell them to cheer up and tell them everythings going to be alright, that kind of thing. They may hate you but they'd hate anyone who beat them. If you're delibrately provoking them, which is most likely the case anyway, then thats an irresponsible action.

So the low life who sees YOU as an enemy need NOT even be YOUR enemy, and you can look at them like they need to grow up. That's if you're responsible, confident, in control. Or if you take PHYSICAL action provoking others for kicks, then thats the kind of action that creates people plotting against you (enemies).

So therefore if this 12th house applies to everyone, including those who are knowledgable, in control, responsible, the list of things including "enemies" and people plotting against you, really just speaks volumes about the person who wrote it and how they live their life.