Donald Trump

piercethevale

Donald%20Trump%20natal%20sans%20aspect%20lines.jpg

Last edited:

piercethevale

Some of you long time members may know of my fairly recent fascination with the quintile based aspects. The semi-quintile, the tredecile, the bi-quintile and the quintile itself, too, of course and maybe you know of a thread I did awhile back I titled "the Clairvoyants Trine"? and what I found in the charts of 3 top notch reputable clairvoyants of whom my friend, Clarisse Conner, is one involving Neptune, Uranus and Pluto in these quintile based aspects and very notably what they in turn make in aspect to the chart axis.
Take a look at Don's natal chart as it pertains to only the chart axis, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune . Saturn is in aspect to all four of the chart axis points i.e. the Angular Houses.

This is a powerful chart with very minimal malefic aspects, so very appropriate symbolism for many of the astrological Parts...the kind of appropriateness I've seen in other presidents' natal charts.
The big scary thing is ...his Part of Libido is conj. the USA's Part of War.

His Part of Hidden Identity aka Part of Oration is @ 02* Aries 34' 43" , the third degree of Aries...check out this Sabian Symbol and you should get a pretty good idea of what and why I'm going on about this guy.

"ARIES 3°: THE CAMEO PROFILE OF A MAN, SUGGESTING THE SHAPE OF HIS COUNTRY.
KEYNOTE: The sustaining power of the Whole, as the individual identifies themselves with It’s life.

Having become objectively aware of their nature and basic humanity, the individualizing person finds power and inner security in realizing their essential identity with the section of the universe in which they operate. They and it seem to the consciousness united in a cosmic-planetary process - in a 'participation mystique'. Metaphysically expressed, this is the concept of the identity of Atman and Brahman. In another sense, through the ability to identify themselves with the complex of life activities surrounding them, the individual person can become truly, not only an image and representation of the Whole of their natal environment (local, planetary and perhaps eventually cosmic), but an agent through whom the Whole may express itself in an act of creative resonance and outpouring. This is the avatar ideal — the ideal of a 'transpersonal' life and consciousness totally consecrated to and directed by a divine Power. This Power can also be conceived as the archetypal Self, the Christ-principle as it operates in and through an individual person and destiny who have become its outward manifestation in order to meet a collective human need.
The concept of the formal-structural identity of the universal macrocosm and the human microcosm is a very important one, as it manifests itself at many levels. It provided an inner sense of security and harmonic strength to archaic man. To the modern individual assailed by surface evidence of meaninglessness and futility it gives a feeling of participation in the vast tide of evolution. It is the answer to the tragic sense of alienation so prevalent today.

This symbol characterizes the third stage of the first five-fold sequence of phases: the stage of PARTICIPATION IN A GREATER LIFE."

....as to the above...People are going to see Him as embodying the nation. ....more to follow

Last edited:

piercethevale

A Saturn sextile M.C. trine I.C. is indication of someone that honors honesty in gov't, works hard, rises through the ranks of any business, enterprise, whathave you, and has a knack for making any such type of aforementioned ventures into systematic models of efficiency. ...with that Saturn sextile/bi-quintile aspect He has to his Asc./Desc. which is a type of genius for achieving the journey from "WHO" to the "WHERE-TO" he's a man that got were he is most very likely the old fashioned way...hard work and diligence...and was honest as anyone might be expected to be while doing it too. He wouldn't make a bad president...and he's not beholden to anyone...allegedly.

-PAXP-deijE.gif
It's a very impressive natal chart.
Figure that a birth time of 8 or 9 seconds later puts his Asc/Desc. into the next degree, so it could be the next degree but one has to read the Symbols for both the last degrees of Leo-Aquar. and the first degrees of Virgo-Pisces regardless ...and the first degree of Virgo has a Sabian Symbol of discriminating perception... being able to see the elements of a situation...although it can lead to one over exaggeration of differences it's not a display of prejudices but just there enhanced abilities to
discriminate one thing from another....and by discriminate it is meant to clearly identify the differences.
The last degree of Leo is "THE OPEN LETTER". When you have both of those Sabians in influence over the Asc. what you get is a man with a tongue that will be noted for its glibness and at times can be rather blunt.

Not that there aren't some fup duck aspects in his natal chart, but the Trump that the media and his political opponents are trying to portray I don't think is anything at all like He really is.

Marinka

Great interpretation - I enjoyed reading it and appreciate the effort that went into it although I may not agree with all your points.

You might make note of natal Mercury being squared by natal Neptune and being exaggerated currently by the transit of Neptune trining Mercury. IMHO, this is brought out by him playing to the audience and making outrageous claims and then telling people that he never said it/didn't mean that or changes the subject to demand an apology.

piercethevale

Great interpretation - I enjoyed reading it and appreciate the effort that went into it although I may not agree with all your points.

You might make note of natal Mercury being squared by natal Neptune and being exaggerated currently by the transit of Neptune trining Mercury. IMHO, this is brought out by him playing to the audience and making outrageous claims and then telling people that he never said it/didn't mean that or changes the subject to demand an apology.

You all have me at a bit of a disadvantage as I haven't seen a single debate, the total viewing time of mine as to watching or listening to Donald Trump on the air or on the internet, live or taped, would probably total less than five minutes and that's for my entire life up to now.

I wanted to do Senator Sanders chart but his birth time isn't made public while Trumps is. I looked at Hillary's chart back in 2007-8, I believe I even have a thread on it buried years back in the archives.

It seems to be that Trump's support base is growing...I've been a bit surprised to meet so many people here locally , the past two to three weeks, that say they are supporting his challenge for the candidacy although I live in a part of California that is traditionally Republican, the Eastern edge of Sacramento County which was, mostly, all farms until the mid 1970's- early 1980's. My folks moved here in 1976 from Los Angeles and I've been here solid 30 years this coming month and lived here a few weeks - months at a time during the nine years prior that as I house sat for my folks until they could get settled in and every winter when the construction would halt in the Sierras for the Winter.
So I know this area and have seen the farms carved up and sold off and it transformation into a semi-rural suburb that it is presently.
They elected a Democrat for Congressman here recently in the most expensive campaign for Congress of anywhere in the nation, electing Ami Bera, a physician of India ancestry where his parents are from, and defeating Dan Lungren whom was this areas' congressman from 2005 - 2013. That might not sound like someone of any note within the Republican party having only served as our congressman for 8 years if they're not from California. Lungren previously represented the Long Beach area in Congress from 1979 to 1989, served as California's Attorney General from 1991 to 1999, and was the Republican nominee for Governor of California in 1998. Lundgren worked for Senator George Murphy of California ands Senator Bill Brock of Tennessee while earning his J.D. at Georgetown University in the early 1970s. He then was special assistant to the co-chairman of the Republican National Committee while his wife worked in the White House for the Nixon administration. He's a former member of the Republican Study Committee and his father was the personal physician to Richard Nixon.
What I'm not hearing much of in this area is support for Hillary...there is a little but not much. There is a sizable crowd for Bernie Sanders however and that's about it.
Just two camps hereabouts, one Republican and one Democrat
Thus it was quite a big deal that Dan Lungren got beat by a political neophyte from the Democrat Party... but like I said, the demographics of this area has changed considerably these last 40 years.
Yet, the old timers hereabouts are for the most part staunch Republicans and considered to be of the mainstream core of the party and they are all talking Donald Trump, from what I've been seeing and hearing. ...and I don't go looking for it, it's become unavoidable.
Seeing as how the election is still a little less than a year away and there's this much "Buzz", this next election is shaping up to potentially be quite a memorable one.

I did catch some bantering between friends of mine that keep up to date with everything that is about "Campaign 2016" and that they were calling Trump one of the "War Mongers", they talked of how He was calling for more military involvement in the Middle East and continued operations in Afghanistan and Iraq. The also spoke of the U.S.A. is flying around 2,000 bombing missions a week (Which seems an incredulously high figure and makes me wonder if they didn't mean to say 'in a month'?) and that the expense of the munitions used in the daily bombings is ten million dollars per day, on average. Which comes to a billion (an American billion, i.e. a thousand times a million) dollars every three and a half months. (Just what company is making all the munitions for the Pentagon because they must be getting obscenely wealthy by now as that cash register surely must ring all day and all night?) So, it seems as if my fears pertaining to his Part of Libido being conj. the USA's Part of War were given substantiation for their legitimacy. That Uranus of his is most intriguing and is quite influential in the mans' psychic makeup. Its conjunction to the Sun is one of the more powerful type of aspects that bestow metaphysical abilities but it is a bit weak at a tad over five degrees of orb... yet He does have a bit of a noticeably stronger aspect in opposition to the Moon at somewhat under three and a half degrees of orb and a Uranus - Moon opposition is an indication of someone that can be emotionally erratic and unpredictable at times and couple with a Uranus - North Node conj. that is someone that can get them selves swept up in the sway of public opinion and ignore the consequences or fail to recognize them.
With that Uranus-N. Node conj. in his Tenth House one would surmise that He would benefit greatly if jobs were brought back to America and seeing as how He is a real estate mogul that certainly seems to cinch it.
I do like that about him... that is, if He is entirely, or for the far greater part, only financially invested in Real Estate and not the military-industrial complex or industries that have farmed out all labor to third world nations. That would be a man that enjoys, and likely even desires, to see healthy family oriented communities. As he has that basic chart of a hard and diligent worker and fair play and honesty in gov't and business He knows what a working man, or woman, must do to buy and keep a home. He would then therefore be cautious about risking it. That might be a bit a saving grace as to the issue of his Part of Libido conj. the Part of War for this nation but He's not going to provide exemplary leadership if he allows himself to get swept up in the warhawks cries, which seems to be the case.

All in all for as much of his natal chart of which I have so far taken into consideration, it's past the point of acceptability, imho... He's opened his mouth too wide and too often and one can't start making excuses or giving public explanations because that's pretty much political suicide ...but, anything can happen a year from now. ...
...ANYTHING, as they elected 'Dubya'....twice...!?!?!?
I wouldn't have let him command a troop of Boy Scouts...and He became "Commander in Chief".... "Mission Accomplished", ....oh, wait...was that a bit premature? ...come to think of it...it's still not accomplished despite the fact the U.S.A. is dropping ten million dollars worth of bombs a day, over there. How much does it cost us to deploy the bombers that deliver them?
B1 Bombers cost over a billion dollars apiece and if we lose one.... just one... that's a billion dollars that will be diverted from some other fund...one that is for something other than war.

It's not that He's a bad fellow, He just hasn't got what it takes...or should take...to be president.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I was unfamiliar with the Jupiter trine Uranus aspect, I don't recall ever coming across one before. So I had to consult my old handbook. I prefer Sakoian and Acker's, "The Astrologers' Handbook" as they delve into the metaphysical and spiritual influences and proclivities and have been pretty much right on for what they have said and attributed to a number of them, in fact all of those those that I have come across in people those that I, have gotten to, know well enough to see those indications and forthright abilities manifested first hand.

What they report is that these natives are very much interested in religion but along progressive, occult, or metaphysical lines. The are born with much accumulated good karma and often inherit a considerable sum of money
(AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH?)

Their optimism, intuition and flashes of spiritual inspiration that is characteristic of them makes it possible for them to take advantage of opportunities that most other people won't even notice. (...hmmm... seems, He may have missed his "calling"... but likely money called the loudest.)
They're restless and don't like to be restrained...will likely travel a lot.
They may be active in Lodges, clubs, fraternities, social and religious groups...especially of an occult nature. "They are often involved in such fraternities as the Masons and the Rosicrucians."
"In politics they are likely to be liberal and proponents of reform."
(Huh? Really? Liberal?)
"Being good leaders, they acquire renown and popularity through the cause with which they chose to identify."
"If other planets reinforce Jupiter and Uranus with good aspects, real genius can be in evidence."

(Yeah, He does have that going for him with that trine from Jupiter to the sun and a sextile to the Moon, trine the North Node and bi-quintile to the M.C. ... well,
I'd say that He certainly does without even yet taking Uranus into consideration and it is conjunct the Sun, trine Chiron and Pallas and is in quintile aspect to the Asc.
Genius did they say? Quintiles are the aspect of "Genius".)

Last edited:

Shanti

*Born on an an lunar eclipse day in 4H.
Tends to intense Life pattern.
Eclipse in 4H of real estate.
Sun with North node 10H, is giving strong egodesires connected to career.

*Mars conjunct Ascendant.
Independence, strong will and competitive urges.

* Jupiter 3 hours from stationary in 2H.
s_ju.18.gif
'S'
Exceptionally strong Jupiter as near perfect station in the
sky. Jupiter as natural wealth indicator and expansive principle
stands out in 2H of Resources.
In tropical chart whole sign houses Jupiter rules 4H of real estate.

Jupiter is also placed in the lunar mansion of "CHITRA".
This lunar mansion is mythologically ruled by the celesttial architect
This give a clue to the magnaminous building constructs manifested.
"VISHWAKARMA, DIVINE ARCHITECT
'The Architect of Gods'. As such he is a personification of the creative power of the Supreme Being. In this role he designs the tripartite universe.
He is a symbol of the beauty, aesthetic and philosophical perfection, as well as utility of any material construction, be it architecture, art or Craft".

His ascendant and Mars i placed in Royal lunar mansion (nakshatra) of the rulers Magha.

Magha
"They are noble and eminent persons with leadership abilities. In this nakshatra kings or presidents are born, or simply those who rule or take charge. There is a drive for power and wealth. They are traditional with strong values and strong ambitions leading to restlessness. They are attached to their heritage and ancestry, and will usually seek out their family tree or origins. Worldly power and a need for recognition can obsess them. They have a generous hart, and deep loyalty with possible arrogance and egotism. Elitism and class-consciousness can make them quite snobby. There is a sense of emptiness that drives them towards enlightenment

His chart is one of the most interesting charts I've seen in a long time. Many stand-out factors.

That Jupiter just hours of being Stationary, is for me a clue that Jupiter is the prime planet in his chart.
Which is a clue to his wealth with it's placement in the 2nd house. But Jupiter can be excess and overconfidence
as well. Pair this with a huge ego

(Sidereal
s_leo.18.gif
AScendant
+
s_su.18.gif
s_mn.18.gif
) and Selfassertiveness (
s_ma.18.gif
s_con.18.gif
ASC).

Born with
s_mo.18.gif
s_con.18.gif
S.Node on an Eclipse day.
But why this intense need for being seen by the World ? This intense need for being confirmed ?
For me the eclipsed Moon with South node points to being deprived of parental mother attention
in a way or another.
(I've seen this combo in several charts of baby's who had to spend their first
time in incubator first time in life depriving close mother bonding).
I don't know about Trump's version of this psychological feature, or his early infant childhood time ?
But I suspect that the eclipsed Moon is important here in his psychological profile.
(In his vedic chart his moon is also debilitated by sign (in scorpio) and further hurted).
Trump Buildings as huge symbols of his ego needs of being seen and confirmed by the World based on
an inner feeling of emptiness as a result of early deprivation of attention and care ?

katydid

Interesting to note that this Real Estate tycoon and multi-billionaire has NO PLANETS IN EARTH. I guess it shows an example of how we are most attracted to that which we lack.

Shanti

yes...

But his Sidereal chart which also is valid, have;
--- Ascendant ruler Sun in Taurus.
--- Sun, Node, Uranus and MC in Taurus.
---Jupiter in virgo (stationary).

Sidereal chart with whole sign houses below:

Attachments

• donald trump sidereal.PNG
    donald trump sidereal.PNG
    15.8 KB · Views: 47

piercethevale

*Born on an an lunar eclipse day in 4H.
Tends to intense Life pattern.
Eclipse in 4H of real estate.
Sun with North node 10H, is giving strong egodesires connected to career.

*Mars conjunct Ascendant.
Independence, strong will and competitive urges.

* Jupiter 3 hours from stationary in 2H.
s_ju.18.gif
'S'
Exceptionally strong Jupiter as near perfect station in the
sky. Jupiter as natural wealth indicator and expansive principle
stands out in 2H of Resources.
In tropical chart whole sign houses Jupiter rules 4H of real estate.

Jupiter is also placed in the lunar mansion of "CHITRA".
This lunar mansion is mythologically ruled by the celesttial architect
This give a clue to the magnaminous building constructs manifested.
"VISHWAKARMA, DIVINE ARCHITECT
'The Architect of Gods'. As such he is a personification of the creative power of the Supreme Being. In this role he designs the tripartite universe.
He is a symbol of the beauty, aesthetic and philosophical perfection, as well as utility of any material construction, be it architecture, art or Craft".

His ascendant and Mars i placed in Royal lunar mansion (nakshatra) of the rulers Magha.

Magha
"They are noble and eminent persons with leadership abilities. In this nakshatra kings or presidents are born, or simply those who rule or take charge. There is a drive for power and wealth. They are traditional with strong values and strong ambitions leading to restlessness. They are attached to their heritage and ancestry, and will usually seek out their family tree or origins. Worldly power and a need for recognition can obsess them. They have a generous hart, and deep loyalty with possible arrogance and egotism. Elitism and class-consciousness can make them quite snobby. There is a sense of emptiness that drives them towards enlightenment

His chart is one of the most interesting charts I've seen in a long time. Many stand-out factors.

That Jupiter just hours of being Stationary, is for me a clue that Jupiter is the prime planet in his chart.
Which is a clue to his wealth with it's placement in the 2nd house. But Jupiter can be excess and overconfidence
as well. Pair this with a huge ego

(Sidereal
s_leo.18.gif
AScendant
+
s_su.18.gif
s_mn.18.gif
s_ma.18.gif
s_con.18.gif
ASC).

Born with
s_mo.18.gif
s_con.18.gif
S.Node on an Eclipse day.
But why this intense need for being seen by the World ? This intense need for being confirmed ?
For me the eclipsed Moon with South node points to being deprived of parental mother attention
in a way or another.
(I've seen this combo in several charts of baby's who had to spend their first
time in incubator first time in life depriving close mother bonding).
I don't know about Trump's version of this psychological feature, or his early infant childhood time ?
But I suspect that the eclipsed Moon is important here in his psychological profile.
(In his vedic chart his moon is also debilitated by sign (in scorpio) and further hurted).
Trump Buildings as huge symbols of his ego needs of being seen and confirmed by the World based on
an inner feeling of emptiness as a result of early deprivation of attention and care ?

Some interesting observations...not too familiar with Jotish astrology.. I'm assuming that is Jotish.

But...

as to "(Sidereal
s_leo.18.gif
AScendant
+
s_su.18.gif
s_mn.18.gif
s_ma.18.gif
s_con.18.gif
ASC)."

Did you intend to write 'Tropical' instead of "Sidereal"?The Sidereal Asc. at that time... going by the statements of the renowned twentieth century clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce,... was the 29th degree of Cancer. Edgar declared, in 1936, that we had entered the "Age of Aquarius". A few members of the A.R.E. (the Association for Research and Enlightenment, which was founded by Edgar Cayce and members of his immediate family along with a few, true, believers in Mr. Cayce's "gift") determined through an extensive combing of all the recorded readings that are available to the public that this occurred in July (I believe...although it may have been June,. I can't find my notes at this moment, but it was definitely one or the other) of 1936.
If the estimated time of progression for one degree is correct, i.e. 72 years, then as of either 2008 or 2009... (it may have been 2008 if it is a few months less than 72 years) the Spring Equinox began occurring in the 29th degree of Aquarius.

If all I wrote above is correct then his Sidereal Asc being Cancer with a 4th House Moon does give much strength to the Moon. As to everything else except for Mars, the Moon, and Pluto, they all deposit into Mercury. The Moon being actually in Scorpio and Mars actually in Cancer put those two in mutual reception... with Pluto in Cancer depositing into the Moon. (late edit. Or Pluto also in mutual reception with the Moon.. if you believe, as I do, that Pluto is most definitely a Planet of astrological influence... and that it works in the same capacity as its "lower octave", Mars, in regards to the matter of "mutual reception")

Last edited:

piercethevale

yes...

But his Sidereal chart which also is valid, have;
--- Ascendant ruler Sun in Taurus.
--- Sun, Node, Uranus and MC in Taurus.
---Jupiter in virgo (stationary).

Sidereal chart with whole sign houses below:

I am unable to read the thumbnail you provided... so, I am assuming that the astrological system, which you happen to be using, that is reckoning with the Sidereal isn't in sync with what Edgar Cayce gave as information pertaining as to such?
If you are using Jotish, then I already know what the answer to that question is... which is no.

piercethevale

As I wrote above, his Asc. being so close to the cusp, that one must read the Sabian Symbol for both the 30th degree of Leo and the 1st degree of Virgo to understand the nature of His Ascendant.
(For those of you unfamiliar with the Sabian Symbols it has been determined, by extensive research and given public demonstration, that the Sabian Symbols remain anchored to the Tropical Zodiac. Why, is that anybodys' guess will likely be as good as mine.)

From the late Dane Rudhyar's wonderful book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala. The Cycle Of Transformations And Its 360 Symbolic Phases", we can determine the make up of "WHO", Donald Trump is, from a combination of the Sabian symbolism of the two degrees I mention above. Which are given by Dane as...

"LEO 30°: AN UNSEALED LETTER.
KEYNOTE: The realization by the individual that all thoughts and all messages are inevitably to be shared with all men.

Coming as it does as the end of this tenth scene and linked with the last degree of the zodiacal sign, Leo, this symbol seems at first quite puzzling; when it has been thought of as an isolated symbol, its essential meaning has not been apparent. The fact that a letter is unsealed does not imply a trust that other people will not read its contents, but rather the idea that the contents are for all men to read. The letter contains a public message in the sense that when man has reached the stage of true mental repolarization and development
— which we see in the very first symbol for Leo — he has actually become a participant in the One Mind of humanity. Nothing can really be hidden, except superficially and for a brief time. What any man thinks and deeply realizes becomes the property of all men. Nothing is more senseless than possessiveness in the realm of ideas. If God speaks to a man, Man hears the word. Nothing can remain permanently 'sealed'.

As this thirtieth sequence of five symbols ends, it is made clear to us, and particularly to the inherently proud Leo type, that all that takes form within the mind of a man belongs to all men. Communication and SHARING must always prevail over the will to glorify oneself by claiming sole possession of ideas and information."

...and...

"VIRGO 1°: IN A PORTRAIT, THE SIGNIFICANT FEATURES OF A MAN'S HEAD ARE ARTISTICALLY EMPHASIZED.
KEYNOTE: The capacity to picture to oneself clearly the salient features and the overall meaning of any life situation.

During the two preceding Scenes the 'feel' of energy at work has been the dominant feature of a consciousness still strongly ego-centered yet at times eagerly and devotionally reaching up to a realization of divine or cosmic order. Now we have come in the seasonal cycle of the year to the sign Virgo. It is in a sense the symbol of harvesting, but it is also that of the Path of discipleship, and of all strongly determined processes of training, or retraining. Flooded with and having enjoyed and released energy, the personalized consciousness now has to learn the lesson of significant form. It must be able to see life situations as wholes of experience, and to discover their meaning by distinguishing their most characteristic features.

This is the first stage of the thirty-first five-fold sequence of symbols and its Keyword is DISCRIMINATION. Implied in discrimination is both analysis and intuition. The mind separates and identifies — and unfortunately often exaggerates — what makes a person or a situation different from another; but the intuitive responses of the whole person to what confronts him or her is also essential, for what matters is not only my or your 'difference', but the place and function this difference occupies in the organic pattern of the evolution of 'humanity as a whole', i.e. of Man."

I must note here that it has been determined that to read the process of transformation given by the 360 symbols as to pertaining to a "Spiritual transformation" then one does begin with the Sign of Virgo but it is the 30th degree of Virgo and the symbols are read in the reverse order. Thus this 1st degree of Virgo is the culmination of having completed the process of undergoing the influence of all 30 degrees of Virgo in the order from the 30th to the 1st. I believe that Dane knew this as He gave many a hint and suggestion to it but never had the necessary proof to establish it. He wrote a number of times, "All true paths of discipleship begin in Virgo".
He was nutrured and supported by the Theosophists in Los Angeles for many years. He married Charles Leadbeater's personal secretary (his first of four wives) and it was Alice Bailey that encouraged Him to write his first book on Astrology, the highly acclaimed, "The Astrology of Personality" which she also published, or had published, by the Theosophist's own publishing company in 1936. It was the only book on Astrology given as one of the "One Hundred Greatest Books of the Twentieth Century" issued by the New York Times in the year 2000. The Theosophists practice their own form of Astrological beliefs and one of those beliefs is that the natural order of the Zodiac is in the opposite direction of that which the "Traditional" astrologers adhere to...although they believe one should still begin at Aries 1* (I have informed them through another web forum {the ACTastrology.com forum, founded by Robert Erlewine} totally dedicated to the presentation of various techniques utilized by all the major recognized schools of astrology, in the forum dedicated to "Esoteric Astrology", which is what the Theosophists call their particular form of astrological practices. (I would like to assume that a few have understood what I did write and have taken the information to heart and mind and are presently practicing it in the manner I prescribed... but, not having heard anything form a single one of them... I will not be so presumptuous.)

...more to follow on the other three points of the chart axis of Donald Trump and what they say about him through the Sabian Symbols found for those particular degrees...

piercethevale

WOW... this is a shock.
I always try any link I have just given in a post to make sure that it is in effect and I have just been informed that the ACTastrology.com account has been suspended...

...sad news...sad news indeed. I have to assume that Robert Erlewine has likely become ill or even worse.

unique_astrology

There is no recent news regarding Michael Erliwine to be found anywhere on the internet.

As Michael Erline sold the company he founded (Matrix) to Cosmic Patterns more than 2 years ago and was barely or no longer active in the business perhaps David Cochrane decided to shut down almost all interactive things to do with Matrix.

Name
Erlewine, Michael Gender: M
born on 18 July 1941 at 17:03 (= 5:03 PM )
Place Lancaster PA, USA, 40n02, 76w18
Timezone EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)
Data source: Quoted BC/BR; Rodden; Rating AA

"Matrix Software Newsletter

September 28, 2013​

Dear Matrix Customer ,

As you probably have heard by now Matrix Software was recently purchased and merged into Cosmic Patterns Software. This happened on July 29. This email is to inform you of what our plans are for Matrix Software.

and

Michael Erlewine is the founder and central motivating force behind Matrix Software. Michael is much more than an astrological software developer. He is an astrological genius who has pioneered many new methods and has been involved in teaching, writing, and bringing together astrological leaders for more than 40 years. Michael is at a point in his life where he is ready to focus on more creative ideas rather than managing a business.

http://www.astrosoftware.com/amagicmerger.htm "

Inline

There is no recent news regarding Michael Erliwine to be found anywhere on the internet.

Hi PTV & UniqueAstrology,

PTV was discussing in his post a Robert Erlewine not Michael... and I found this info about a Robert Erlewine in Illinois?
https://www.iwu.edu/religion/faculty/RobertErlewine.html

What is the connection between the two, Micheal and Robert (see below)?

(Quote: The Theosophists practice their own form of Astrological beliefs and one of those beliefs is that the natural order of the Zodiac is in the opposite direction of that which the "Traditional" astrologers adhere to...although they believe one should still begin at Aries 1* (I have informed them through another web forum {the ACTastrology.com forum, founded by Robert Erlewine} totally dedicated to the presentation of various techniques utilized by all the major recognized schools of astrology, in the forum dedicated to "Esoteric Astrology", which is what the Theosophists call their particular form of astrological practices).

And Donald Trump?

Last edited:

unique_astrology

"Welcome to the ACT Dialogs
In the late 1970s, astrologer Charles A. Jayne and I founded A.C.T. (Astrological Conferences on Technique) as an alternative to the standard lecture format. ACT events involved a panel of invited astrologers who discussed issues of importance to astrology with one another in front of an audience. The audience was always invited to participate, subject to moderation, and there was always a moderator. ACT panel discussions appeared at many major conferences including the AFA (American Federation of Astrologers, UAC (United Astrology Conference), and others. ACT is brought to you by the support of Matrix Software (astrologysoftware.com). ACT panelists are by invitation only and the topics are created and moderated by well-known astrologers. Comments or requests to participate should be directed to Michael@erlewine.net . We hope you enjoy these discussions.

Michael Erlewine"

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c....com/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=ubuntu

I was a member of ACT and never saw a post by or a mention of a Robert Erliwine. What is the source of the quote in your post Inline?

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Yes inline. What have you about Trump?

His natal MC is at 52°00'.

That has his Saturn-Neptune midpoint which rises at 51°51' on the Asc.

The MC is squared by his Mars-Pluto midpoint at 141°54'.

He also has his Saturn-Neptune midpoint at 150°50' on his natal Mars at 149°26'.

Shanti

I am unable to read the thumbnail you provided... so, I am assuming that the astrological system, which you happen to be using, that is reckoning with the Sidereal isn't in sync with what Edgar Cayce gave as information pertaining as to such?
If you are using Jotish, then I already know what the answer to that question is... which is no.

Yes - no links to the Cayce system in this aproach. It's just using the sidereal zodiac in the delineations. Which is the same as Jyotish astrologers use.

I would say that the sidereal Scorpio Moon have a tendency in general to more psychological issues, than a non debiltiated Moon. I have tracked this down over the years in private charts as well as in celebrities. Note Vincent Van Gogh as a notable quite extreme result of this placement.

Adding the fact that Trump was born on an Eclipse day further give challenges to the Moon function. The Moon is eclipsed by the nodes.

A Little search in my software among charts with this birth at a lunar eclipse day showed following chart:

http://scandalouswoman.blogspot.se/2007/12/marie-duplessis-real-lady-of-camellias.html

"Her real name was Rose Alphonsine Plessis and she was born in Normandy on January 15, 1824. On her father’s side, her grandmother was a prostitute, and her grandfather was a priest. Her father, who owned a drapers shop, was a drunkard and a brute. Her mother, Marie-Louise Deshayes, came from a far more respectable background, and clearly married down, living to regret it. Her mother eventually left her father, obtaining employment as a maid to an English family in Paris, and placed Marie and her younger sister with a cousin. Her mother later died when she was 8. Her father, who had no use for her, continued to farm her out to relatives where she lost her virginity to a young farmhand when she was 12. When her guardian learned of the incident, he returned young Marie to her father."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Duplessis

A challenged moon at a fullmoon eclipse birth. Intense Life Destiny.
(Chart below).

Best wishes
S

Attachments

• marie duplessis.PNG
    marie duplessis.PNG
    30.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited: