Known answer: Will I hear from him next month?

cloxkinghere

For some practice. I'll give an answer soon.

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 38

scahm

I want to say yes because Moon/Saturn apply in a conjunction but feel like the answer would actually turn out to be no haha. Lack of aspects to and between the 3rd house rulers might show that perhaps?

waybread

The problem with these known-answer horary practice quizzes is that, if you don't have a living question with an unknown answer, it kills off the purpose of horary-- which is to answer a burning question when you don't know the answer; or can't easily find it through ordinary means.

I note that you asked the question when the sun was in Leo, so I assume your "next month" means September, so you could have an answer to that already.

However, if by "next month" you mean October: unless "he" is no longer on the earthly plane, I wonder how you could know now whether or not you will hear from him.

[Saturn in the 7th, BTW, means the querent won't like the astrologer's answer. Sorry 'bout that. Traditionally the astrologer is also a 7th house matter.]

The answer is a bit tricky here because the moon indicates both your emotional stake in the matter (some would say your co-significator,) the moon is your main significator as the querent, and is also his co-significator due to the moon's presence in the 7th house.

I assume the 7th is appropriate here. If the person's relationship to you is your employer, friend, sibling, or parent we would use a different house cusp.

The moon's next aspect is not to Saturn, but it is to a pleasant trine with Venus, with a translation of light to Saturn.

So this does look like a "yes."