The Mayas and Satya Yuga

Eash

They accurately predicted the shift from Kali Yuga to Satya Yuga on December 21, 2012. While Hollywood was making money on illusions, producers in the survivalist community got on well. Skip the hoax of this false end of the world, Neptune in Pisces comes to destroy the illusions around the famous religion of love: Christianity. Saturn in Aquarius takes the opportunity to unleash a pandemic that has the consequences he wanted: confinement, social isolation, depression, suicides, poverty. Pluto in Capricorn uproots states concretely and more subtly via the collective unconscious, minds free themselves from the Saturnian structure that is world politics. 2025, it will start to really swing, if you are not protected: physically, magnetically, psychically, this will be your last incarnation

JUPITERASC

They accurately predicted the shift from Kali Yuga to Satya Yuga on December 21, 2012. While Hollywood was making money on illusions, producers in the survivalist community got on well. Skip the hoax of this false end of the world, Neptune in Pisces comes to destroy the illusions around the famous religion of love: Christianity. Saturn in Aquarius takes the opportunity to unleash a pandemic that has the consequences he wanted: confinement, social isolation, depression, suicides, poverty. Pluto in Capricorn uproots states concretely and more subtly via the collective unconscious, minds free themselves from the Saturnian structure that is world politics. 2025, it will start to really swing, if you are not protected: physically, magnetically, psychically, this will be your last incarnation
a5a2fc393a8eb78ae0e17e30a3bdeb8e.jpg

02c8f37c572388891a3f20ca0b2fe1b4.jpg

Z

david starling

It is not a cyclical calendar, but a countdown. The Sumerian tablets explain that Thot, arriving in America, transformed the calculation of time. The Gods know what's going to happen. I refer you to the prophecy of Thot.

I notice you've avoided the subject of the Aquarian Age, which has been inspirational to many in the Western world. Any opinions concerning the Age of Aquarius? It's of particular interest to me, and I've been studying about it for many years.

Eash

I notice you've avoided the subject of the Aquarian Age, which has been inspirational to many in the Western world. Any opinions concerning the Age of Aquarius? It's of particular interest to me, and I've been studying about it for many years.
Yes of course that Satya Yuga is the age of Aquarius, the golden age, of truth, I invite all those who do not know the Uranus / Saturn conflict to look at it very seriously and quickly. Moreover Saturn who stole Aquarius had understood that it is by this sign that he would be defeated, that will not change anything in the course of events in the future, well tempted on his part lol.

sentR89day

I agree, but only halfway!

I do think that people misunderstood the Mayans as everything happening in one sitting, and right away, on December 21, 2012!

I do believe what we have been going through since about the past 15 years, or so, maybe even 20, was a general ending of an era, in humanity! I'm talking about since about 9/11, and Iraq!

Things picked up speed with the 2008 Stock Market Crash, having a black president (Barack Obama), Trump in 2016/2017, the Coronavirus, and economic issues!

I do think we're at the beginnings of a new paradigm, but also an awakening!