US - a Uranian Country

blackbery

You've got it all backwards.

It's the Lunatic Left that have invented the 'cancel culture' where you can't
say anything that contradicts THEIR 'woke' point of view.

If you speak Truth, you can fired, attacked & freedom of expression taken away.

Over 3 plus MILLION Conservative/Republican accounts taken down from Twitter, YT & FB. And it will only get worse when AZ audit report comes out.
Constant censoring if you talk about election fraud or criticize the criminal Fauci or Fake POTUS Bidan or anything that the Marxist-Dems don't agree with.

The Dems stole the election & got caught.
Trump won in a landslide & the entire world knows it. Despite what the :neptune: fake news reports, President Trump won over 80 Million votes. NSA/Space Force have ALL the intel, have all the correct election results. :happy::happy::happy:

It will all be coming out soon & many arrests of the traitors. Wait until Durham unseals the indictments.:surprised::surprised::surprised:

THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

Under the Trump administration, PC-ness and social justice activism was widely rejected, then again, he lost the presidential (re) election when we're widely rejecting bashing groups of people.

wilsontc

Staff member
I have to disagree with you there TimW. I remember looking at the chart in June 2020 to figure out what was going on. There was the following:

t :mars::square::uranus:/DC in the Sibley. A clear indication of conflict, rebellion, war.

t :uranus: :square: :southnode: which points to the past.

blackbery,

Mars is a fast moving planet, so a Mars transit to Uranus would be VERY quickly over. This is NOT what we've seen or we're seeing: this rioting suddenly burst out at full violence level, similar to a Mars transit, but UNlike a Mars transit went on and on and on, LONG after the effect of quick-moving Mars would be over. No, this looked like a URANUS transit to Mars, in which transiting Uranus Provides the CONTINUING spark to Mars and KEEPS it burning. While people now see that the "peaceful protests" were really riots, the rioting goes on, its just being kept hidden from public view. Uranus transits have to do with "revolution" and that's what's going on, as Leftist rioters stage a violent revolution to overthrow the US culture.

About the differences,

Tim

wilsontc

Staff member
I'm mostly staying absent because I don't do outer planets. But are you also looking at the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in Aquarius? That's indicating a major change and goes for a 200 year period.

Oddity,

That's about the world at large and I'm focusing on the US chart and the effects of transits to that chart.

Focused on the US,

Tim

wilsontc

Staff member
Anyone care to run the Cornwallis chart relative to 9/11/2001?

david,

Great suggestion! Onto the 9/11 chart. A LOT was going on during 9/11: progressed Mars was going over natal Uranus, transiting Saturn was opposing natal Saturn in the house of self-undoing, transiting Pluto was going over natal Saturn, and transiting Neptune was going over natal Mars. This suggests a time of violent revolution that comes out of nowhere to affect the US's hidden authorities and structures (now suddenly visible) while there is a power play going on with authorities and a LOT of deceptive actions over the whole thing making it VERY confusing to figure out what exactly is going on. Most of these planetary effects take place over a LONG period of time, suggesting the LONG period that built up to 9/11 and the STRONG effect 9/11 had afterwards, affecting the US infrastructure at all levels.

Looking at Terrorism,

Tim

P.S. I've added charts to the various historical discussion posts I've created in this thread if you want to go back and look at the charts for what I was talking about. I've also attached the Sibly chart here for reference.

Attachments

• 9-11 on Cornwallis chart.jpg
    9-11 on Cornwallis chart.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Sibly chart.jpg
    Sibly chart.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

blackbery

Hi TimW,

Yes, I agree, :mars: is a fast-moving planet. On the day the riots started (May 26/2020), t :mars::conjunct: Ceres H3 :square::uranus: EXACT & the country exploded.:andy::andy::andy:

It went on until Aug 22/2020 when the fake news realized that the people were not blaming President Trump which they tried to do but instead calling out the media for lying about 'peaceful protests' by the BLM.Antifa violent mobs.

Throughout the 'summer of love' :mars: moved to :conjunct:IC. Conflict, war, violence at home. There were at least 55 innocent by-standers killed, mostly by gunfire ruled by :mars:.

In July, :mars:traveled to :conjunct::chiron: H4....anger/rage at the 'slavery/racist wound that won't heal'.

It ended in Aug 22, 2020 & while there are pockets of violence going on (in Portland, they never stopped rioting although it's a small group of Antifa thugs that remain there), we will never witness what happened in 2020 when the 'peaceful protests' caused around 2 BILLION property damage & numerous cities were involved with innocent people being gunned down at random.:crying::crying::crying:

:mars: accounts for the extreme violence during those summer months but there is more incl the :saturn::jupiter::pallas::conjunct::pluto: H2 place of self-worth, :chiron::lilth: activity in H4 homeland.

blackbery,

Mars is a fast moving planet, so a Mars transit to Uranus would be VERY quickly over. This is NOT what we've seen or we're seeing: this rioting suddenly burst out at full violence level, similar to a Mars transit, but UNlike a Mars transit went on and on and on, LONG after the effect of quick-moving Mars would be over. No, this looked like a URANUS transit to Mars, in which transiting Uranus Provides the CONTINUING spark to Mars and KEEPS it burning. While people now see that the "peaceful protests" were really riots, the rioting goes on, its just being kept hidden from public view. Uranus transits have to do with "revolution" and that's what's going on, as Leftist rioters stage a violent revolution to overthrow the US culture.

About the differences,

Tim

Attachments

• astro_24ase_nation_usa_no1_adb_2020526.47583.16320.jpg
    astro_24ase_nation_usa_no1_adb_2020526.47583.16320.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 23

blackbery

For the most tragic event to hit the Homeland, the culprits are very clear on the Sibley chart. :pluto::saturn::opposition: on the AC/DC axis with :vesta::chiron: in the mix.

t:moon::conjunct::mars: H7.

:mars::conjunct::southnode: H1 and Moon Nodes are usually always involved in 'fated' events like this.

There is more but those are the main players.

Attachments

• astro_24ase_nation_usa_no1_adb_2001911.49292.16320.jpg
    astro_24ase_nation_usa_no1_adb_2001911.49292.16320.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 26

waybread

Just to set the record straight (yet again) there is no hard evidence on property damaged from the Black Lives Matter protests. But the rightwing allegations on deaths and injuries were seriously and falsely inflated.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...of-black-lives-matter-killed-36-people-injur/

For one thing, some people who showed up at their rallies were rightwing counter-protestors or anarchists, not BLM supporters. The Radcliffe-Harvard study counted only 6 deaths, several perpetrated by far-right counter-protestors, not by BLM supporters.

According to the Harvard study: https://www.radcliffe.harvard.edu/n...re-overwhelmingly-peaceful-our-research-finds

The BLM protests were overwhelmingly peaceful. Of the over 7305 BLM events, police made arrests in 5% and used tear gas in 2.5% Injuries were reported in 1.6% of the protests. 3.7% of the events involved property damage. Most of the looters and arsonists were not actual BLM protesters. That's over 96% of the BLM protests as relatively peaceful. People may have been marching and chanting, but these are rights protected under the first amendment.

There are as of yet no reliable figures on property damage, as these would have to be gleaned from insurance companies.

This is not to deny the historical significance of the BLM movement. It may well show up significantly in relation to the Yorktown horoscope or others proposed as the "birth" charts of the USA.

Uranian? Probably. But in the sense of Uanian freedom and liberation.

Just curious, Tim as to how the Tulsa massacre of 1921 and recent declaration of June 19 (Juneteenth) as a national holiday compare with your chart.

Last edited:

chay

Banned
All,

Recently I was thinking about the US birth chart and it occurred to me it makes NO sense to create a chart for the signing Declaration of Independence. The signing of the Declaration of Independence was at the time was STILL a colony of Great Britain. The US ONLY became it's own country after the Battle of Yorktown, When Cornwallis signed the surrender papers that officially released the US from Great Britain's colonial rule.

Interestingly enough, the time and place of this surrender signing is VERY well known, as George Washington made a note of it in his diary: 11 AM at Yorktown PA. Casting a chart for THIS time and place is VERY interesting. As you see, it shows a fan chart with Uranus :)uranus:) as the handle. Even thought there is no opposition to Uranus in the chart, Uranus is CLEARLY the outlying planet.

And that got me thinking about the nature of Uranus: it is both about independence and revolution, as well as it is about "social security". This dual nature of Uranus very well symbolizes the opposite political parties IN the US: some people are about personal independence (Republicans) while others are about developing social security with the help of a strong, protective government (Democrats).

Also I noted that at this time transiting Uranus is OPPOSING natal Mercury (thinking, also talking, writing). Uranus is also associated with technology and in the US this is a time when technology is opposing freedom of thinking, talking, and writing. This got me thinking that this chart, instead of the US signing chart, is the chart of the founding of the US.

Thinking out loud,

Tim

I have never heard of Uranus representing Social Security, I would apply Neptune (compassion) or Saturn (hardship)towards it rather than Uranus. That's an interesting point of view & I'd love to know where you read it. Uranus is certainly to do with independence and very much to do with revolution. As astrologers we will always impose our own beliefs upon our interpretations (which is why it's so difficult to do forecasts for ourselves or our loved ones). Uranus is change and Uranus is incitement. Uranus does not block or suppress. The only things they are blocking are actually things that incite. In fact Uranus opposite Mercury screams loudly and clearly that technology is being used for communication, not that it is being blocked. Sorry but I think you are twisting the meaning of two planets and an aspect to fit your own beliefs.

chay

Banned
It's a 20 yr cycle, the :jupiter::saturn: cycle. Maybe you put in an extra 0?:unsure:

It always signals a new direction that the world is heading in. I only see good things happening in the future with the Dec 2020 :saturn::jupiter::conjunct::aquarius:. More humanitarian, less control from gov't, more freedom.

It's easy to believe that our History is being swept away with the fake news but it's only a tiny Marxist minority who want to 're-make the U.S.A.'. 90% or more of Americans LOVE their country, their Constitution, their Flag.

But the tiny minority have the MSM/Big Tech on their side so they appear to be winning...but they're not.
People are fighting back against the nonsense & BLM support has dropped to below 40%: nobody even watches lamestream media anymore.:wink:;)

Antifa will be recognized as a terrorist group which is what it is.

New platforms (Rumble, Bitchute, etc) are being built for free speech. Eventually, the only people left on Twitter & FB will be the Marxist minority.:lol::lol::lol:

The 'woke cancel culture' has FAILED, Coca Cola has lost billions in revenue since their 'be less white' BS campaign was launched, they fired the black lawyer who initiated it & are scrambling to regain revenue.:devil:

Boycotting the 'woke' companies is the best way that Americans can fight back against the madness. CRT is being banned more & more until it's completely out of the school system.

Hollywood is dead too & nobody cares what any of these highly-paid morons has to say! Nobody watched the Oscars.

We are moving on better times ahead.:happy:
Not many of the things you mention pertain to Jupiter & Saturn. Jupiter & Saturn on a global sense has been representing real estate with housing prices in western countries at an all time high. Because everything has a positive & negative some have benefitted greatly from real estate investments and others have become homeless. Also Saturn (restriction, hardship & illness) has blocked financial growth for some & others have had to use up savings. The main thing I see this particular combination doing in American politics is using up courts and resources challenging old rules etc. On a smaller note the two planets could also point to prison and hardship for lawyers and real estate investors...funny USA actually had a property developer as President for part of this time! On a small scale, yes you could put damage to both business properties by BLM rioters & Capitol Hill disrespect and damage is also to do with this.

Last edited:

blackbery

I understand :saturn: reality is too difficult for some people to handle. :neptune: fantasy, delusion, illusion is far more suitable for these types;

These 'magical thinking' types gravitate towards the fake news to support their own dream world where impartial :gemini: logic are a horror show to them.

Truth is now the biggest enemy to the Left, Liberal crowd.

Who knows, maybe at this point, they are so out of touch with :saturn: form/reality they could even believe the lies/propaganda they regurgitate from the corrupt media.

SAD.

The violence by early June 2020 had resulted in two deaths, 604 arrests, an estimated $550 million in property damage to 1,500 locations, making the Minneapolis–Saint Paul events alone the second-most destructive period of local unrest in United States history, after the 1992 Los Angeles riots.

This report was compiled by the Insurance Information Institute that deals only with Facts + Statistics.

They don't deal with emotions, misinformation or lies.
(I know I know, calm down, try dealing with your Trump Derangement Syndrome to better comprehend the FACTS).:smile:

It classifies anything over $25 million in insured losses as a "catastrophe," and reports that the unrest this year (from May 26 to June 8) will cost the insurance industry far more than any prior one.

That number could be as much as $2 billion and possibly more, according to the Insurance Information Institute (or Triple-I), which compiles information from PCS as well as other firms that report such statistics.
The protests related to George Floyd's death are also different because they are so widespread. "It's not just happening in one city or state — it's all over the country," Loretta L. Worters of the Triple-I tells Axios.
"And this is still happening, so the losses could be significantly more."

https://www.iii.org/fact-statistic/facts-statistics-civil-disorders

btw, Anarchists are NOT right-wingers. Despite your constant lies that Trump supporters are violent, it's just the opposite. They are peaceful Patriots. They have been attacked for years by the Liberal Lefties & they don't retaliate.

However, the 'mostly peaceful' BLM crowd terrorized the country, burned buildings to the ground, rioted, looted, attacked, raped & killed.
That's the TRUTH.:sick::sick::sick:

The violence was shown in the charts with :mars::pluto: being the main culprits. Hope you found time to actually look at the astrology of it all.:andy::andy::andy:

Just to set the record straight (yet again) there is no hard evidence on property damaged from the Black Lives Matter protests. But the rightwing allegations on deaths and injuries were seriously and falsely inflated.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...of-black-lives-matter-killed-36-people-injur/

For one thing, some people who showed up at their rallies were rightwing counter-protestors or anarchists, not BLM supporters. The Radcliffe-Harvard study counted only 6 deaths, several perpetrated by far-right counter-protestors, not by BLM supporters.

According to the Harvard study: https://www.radcliffe.harvard.edu/n...re-overwhelmingly-peaceful-our-research-finds

The BLM protests were overwhelmingly peaceful. Of the over 7305 BLM events, police made arrests in 5% and used tear gas in 2.5% Injuries were reported in 1.6% of the protests. 3.7% of the events involved property damage. Most of the looters and arsonists were not actual BLM protesters. That's over 96% of the BLM protests as relatively peaceful. People may have been marching and chanting, but these are rights protected under the first amendment.

There are as of yet no reliable figures on property damage, as these would have to be gleaned from insurance companies.
\

chay

Banned
Blackberry you need to stop being so hateful and rude & I also don't see how you can apply the slower moving outer planets to some "masses" & not everybody else. Also you don't say where and when the charts for the BLM protests are.How can you an accurate chart when there were several dates & many countries involved? Is it a chart based on the time & place of George Floyds murder? Because that would make sense. For the BLM riots you would need to do mundane charts for each date of the riots. Capitol Hill would be easier because it was just the one day. If you have charts for these I'd like a look.

chay

Banned
Honestly have no idea how you equate Jup/Saturn with Hollywood, "wokeness", big tech, CRT. You're entitled to your own political leanings but please get your Astrology right.

Opal

Premium Member
david,

Great suggestion! Onto the 9/11 chart. A LOT was going on during 9/11: progressed Mars was going over natal Uranus, transiting Saturn was opposing natal Saturn in the house of self-undoing, transiting Pluto was going over natal Saturn, and transiting Neptune was going over natal Mars. This suggests a time of violent revolution that comes out of nowhere to affect the US's hidden authorities and structures (now suddenly visible) while there is a power play going on with authorities and a LOT of deceptive actions over the whole thing making it VERY confusing to figure out what exactly is going on. Most of these planetary effects take place over a LONG period of time, suggesting the LONG period that built up to 9/11 and the STRONG effect 9/11 had afterwards, affecting the US infrastructure at all levels.

Looking at Terrorism,

Tim

P.S. I've added charts to the various historical discussion posts I've created in this thread if you want to go back and look at the charts for what I was talking about. I've also attached the Sibly chart here for reference.

Sibly chart shows transits for 2021.

Cornwallis.

Neptune progression, at the midpoint of Pluto and Mars. Deception, at the root of the financial house.

Nodes conjunct Uranus in the seventh, in nurturing cancer. The people, seem to be at war with themselves. Was this the big divide of the people? Now, looking back, with this chart it would seem, this foretells a change in the people, a divisive action.

wilsontc

Staff member
Yes, I agree, :mars: is a fast-moving planet. On the day the riots started (May 26/2020), t :mars::conjunct: Ceres H3 :square::uranus: EXACT & the country exploded.:andy::andy::andy:

It went on until Aug 22/2020..

blackbery,

The rioting went on LONG after August 22, 2020 and, in fact, continues today, although it doesn't get that much coverage any more. For example, in late September 2020 "States of Emergency" were declared in three states, in April of this year, BLM rioters in Washington DC attacked people eating outside, in Oakland also in April rioters started smashing windows. The rioting and destruction is NOT over, it's just now being ignored. All of this feels more like a long-term transiting Uranus to natal Mars rather than a quick transiting Mars to natal Uranus. This is about continuous, long-term, ongoing protests which often break out into violence. If we follow the Cornwallis chart, this is something that will be here a LONG time, with the transit being fully over on May 2022. Until that time, expect regular protests, rioting, and destruction across the US, although it may not be regularly reported.

Looking at the Violence,

Tim

P.S. While some try to deny the violence of BLM, since there have been MANY small peaceful protests across the US, the lesser amount of protests which ARE violent are VERY violent, some involving a HUGE number of people and causing MASSIVE damage with some deaths. The amount of damage done varies in assessed cost between 1 billion and 2 billion dollars. In addition, the math involved int the often-quoted "93% peaceful protests" is questionable, as many violent riots and attacks are omitted from the dataset because they did not get massive media coverage and some violent incidents are ignored. And the organization which created the "93% peaceful" study (ACLED) is openly pro-BLM so it naturally would want to bias their study in a way that helped BLM.

Last edited:

blackbery

You make good points TimW but I'll bow out of the conversation.

I spent too much time last year on the BLM thread fighting back against WB & others who kept insisting the protests were 'mainly peaceful' & who refuse to look at reality or deal with logical, factual info such as you & I present to match the astrology chart s.

Heck, the Dems wouldn't even acknowledge that Antifa existed; they claimed it was all juat an idead!

They get their info from 'fake news' & parrot what they print & say. They 'see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil'.

BLM support has now dropped to 40% & soon they will have no backing except with the extreme, Lunatic Left crowd. Their real agenda has been exposed on their own website.
It has nothing to do with 'racial equality' but all to do with trying to destroy President Trump and the Constitution.

BLM are TERRIFIED of Trump's Patriot Movement which puts America First and China last and who BACK THE BLUE knowing that the majority of police officers are not racist and neither is the country. ALL the cities that de-funded the police are now putting back millions as crime has sky-rocketed to an all-time high.

Yep, that's what happens when criminals know there are no police around. They rob, kill, rape without impunity. And 97$ of the crime is black-on-black crime; gang war with literally hundreds of young, black men being gunned down & BLM DON"T CARE.

FINALLY, the BLM 'wokeness' is being seen for what it truly is: a terrorist mob who use violence and chaos and destruction to achieve their Marxist political goals.

BLM’s 7 Demands

1. Convict and ban Trump from future political office:
4. Permanently ban Trump from all digital media platforms:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/blm-demands/

Even the fake news today is calling for MORE police; the same time last year they were in total of BLM's demand to demolish the police force. What a difference a year makes!

Violent Crime Steadily Rising in America, and the 'Defund the Police' Aftermath Could Hurt Dems in 2022

US crime rise draws fears of ‘bloody summer’, calls for more cops
New York mayoral race is the latest battleground for debate on money for police amid US’ national crime increase.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/6/22/us-crime-rise-draws-fears-bloody-summer-calls-for-more-cops

Defund the police encounters resistance as violent crime spikes

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/25/us/defund-police-crime-spike/index.html

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/202...-the-police-aftermath-could-hurt-dems-in-2022

waybread

Blackbery, suit yourself. But for what reason do you find the research paper from Harvard University invalid? I mean, what was your problem with the data and methods? I found it to be thoughtful and meticulous.

Isn't it common sense that property damage is assessed by insurance appraisers and adjusters, not by untrained journalists-- let alone by social media mavens?

Do you think Harvard University research studies are fake news? What about fact-checking sites?

Your carping against BLM seems vaguely racist to me. I am not calling you a racist, but saying that you seem unconcerned and even unaware of the root problems BLM supporters try to address.

Your constant efforts to demonize anyone who subscribes to even a moderate conservative political opinion do not contribute to sound astrology.

Last edited:

waybread

Tim, what is your source on the more recent injuries/damage caused by BLM?

Following up, W.

blackbery,

The rioting went on LONG after August 22, 2020 and, in fact, continues today, although it doesn't get that much coverage any more. For example, in late September 2020 "States of Emergency" were declared in three states, in April of this year, BLM rioters in Washington DC attacked people eating outside, in Oakland also in April rioters started smashing windows. The rioting and destruction is NOT over, it's just now being ignored. All of this feels more like a long-term transiting Uranus to natal Mars rather than a quick transiting Mars to natal Uranus. This is about continuous, long-term, ongoing protests which often break out into violence. If we follow the Cornwallis chart, this is something that will be here a LONG time, with the transit being fully over on May 2022. Until that time, expect regular protests, rioting, and destruction across the US, although it may not be regularly reported.

Looking at the Violence,

Tim

P.S. While some try to deny the violence of BLM, since there have been MANY small peaceful protests across the US, the lesser amount of protests which ARE violent are VERY violent, some involving a HUGE number of people and causing MASSIVE damage with some deaths. The amount of damage done varies in assessed cost between 1 billion and 2 billion dollars. In addition, the math involved int the often-quoted "93% peaceful protests" is questionable, as many violent riots and attacks are omitted from the dataset because they did not get massive media coverage and some violent incidents are ignored. And the organization which created the "93% peaceful" study (ACLED) is openly pro-BLM so it naturally would want to bias their study in a way that helped BLM.