April is going to be BIBLICAL!

blackbery

I will post the important planetary aspects hitting Russia's chart another day which will help explain the serious situation they are in right now.

Later.

david starling

The most important recent Mundane development was the Grand Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius.

I see that as a good thing, NOT a recipe for disaster.

Btw, disagreement is permitted, if it's on point. That's not "trolling".

david starling

If you're not aware of the time we're living in right now, then it sounds like you've been living under a rock. We're at a very pivotal point in history, and it could either make or break the human race. Everything about that is biblical.

Why is April more crucial than the rest of the year?

Getting #45 out of office was crucial. I attributed that to the Grand Conjunction.

Now, the U.S. is having its Pluto return at the start of the Aquarian phase of the Air triplicity which began on December 21st, 2020.

Last edited:

david starling

Blackbery, you're the one who introduced a discussion of the Bible, for Pete's sake!

You're not actually doing mundane astrology, furthermore. Other than mentioning a few aspects, you haven't explained how your shopping list of Bad Stuff follows from your aforementioned aspects.

Note also that most of the planets are going to be in the same degree or within a degree all over the globe.

Unsurprisingly, you've cherry-picked a few current events. But what about places with the identical transits where nothing seriously bad happened? For your type of explanation you probably need to look at more place-specific data like planetary lines and chart angles.

Anything good happen lately?

Waybread, substitute the word "crucial" for "biblical", which is apparently what it's supposed to mean on this thread.

What's your take on te U.S.A. Sibley chart Pluto return which is happening now? Major transformation of some kind? So far, looks like "business as usual".

Last edited:

david starling

:sun::venus: will be close until the last week of April when :venus::mercury: join together for good news & more pleasant communications. But until the last week, we are in for a very bumpy ride!

Passover/Easter are finished on April 5th. In Biblical times, Pharaoh told Moses to get out of Egypt as soon as Passover ended. 20 days later, God parts the RED SEA to allow Moses and his people to escape and then closes it, separating Israel from Egypt. So I've set the chart for April 25th with a stellium in :taurus: :)sun::uranus::venus::mercury::lilth:) :square::saturn:...ruling gov'ts, establishment, strong structures and 'wheel of time' (karma).

Pluto goes RX on 04/27 but in a deadly, explosive :square: with the NM :aries: and it's a very powerful New Moon.:ninja:

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/ctxpfilenur6TY-u1577419831/astro_2ang_biblical.8211.57028.png

It's actually a Full Moon on April 26th, in Scorpio. It's being called a "Pink" Moon for some reason.

waybread

Blackbery, re: your post #33, you're the one with the doomsday, Chicken Little "sky is falling" scenarios.

Most of us just aren't so paranoid, frightened, and angry as you are.

I'm concerned about the realities of climate change-- something you probably deny.

I'm concerned about how rapidly covid-19 is mutating and infecting people-- something you probably deny.

And how come? Is your emotional fragility too overwrought to contemplate them??

Child sexual abuse is a critical problem. But the QAnon crowd level their pedophilia charge against anyone who ruffles their Chicken Little feathers far too often, with no actual evidence. It's like crying "wolf" too many times.

There is actual evidence for the following:

Donald Trump once was pals with Geoffrey Epstein, who was a convicted pedophile. Trump declared on tape that he couldn't keep his hands off women's genitals. Trump sponsored a Miss Universe beauty pageant in Moscow, and bragged about walking in the change rooms when the contestants were not fully dressed. Don't forget Stormy Daniels, and Trump's big hush money payment. Trump cheated on all of his wives, and once told Howard Stern during a radio broadcast that he would want to date Ivanka if she weren't, well, you know, actually his daughter.

But this is the kind of unprincipled man you love, Blackbery.

Last edited:

waybread

Blackbery, your mundane astrology link didn't work.

I don't think you get that most of the planets are in the same degree all over the globe, without most locations experiencing dire effects. You need a more fine-grained location-specific method, like using planetary lines, or at least chart angles.

A good example was the Haitian earthquake of 2010. It devastated the nation of Haiti, but left the Dominican Republic comparatively unscathed even through they share the same small Caribbean island.

Some mundane astrologers think Ceres is often prominent in disasters. What is your take on it?

Some mundane astrologers pay a lot of attention to eclipses. Have you found them to be significant?

What do you think of the geodetic system? http://marianneohagan.com/mundaneastrology.html

Sorry, we're getting above your preferred Astrol. 101 here. But you can handle it.

Try this: https://www.astro.com/astrowiki/en/...rology is the branch,Latin word mundus (world).

david starling

Blackbery, re: your post #33, you're the one with the doomsday, Chicken Little "sky is falling" scenarios.

Most of us just aren't so paranoid, frightened, and angry as you are.

I'm concerned about the realities of climate change-- something you probably deny.

I'm concerned about how rapidly covid-19 is mutating and infecting people-- something you probably deny.

And how come? Is your emotional fragility too overwrought to contemplate them??

Child sexual abuse is a critical problem. But the QAnon crowd level their pedophilia charge against anyone who ruffles their Chicken Little feathers far too often, with no actual evidence. It's like crying "wolf" too many times.

There is actual evidence for the following:

Donald Trump once was pals with Geoffrey Epstein, who was a convicted pedophile. Trump declared on tape that he couldn't keep his hands off women's genitals. Trump sponsored a Miss Universe beauty pageant in Moscow, and bragged about walking in the change rooms when the contestants were not fully dressed. Don't forget Stormy Daniels, and Trump's big hush money payment. Trump cheated on all of his wives, and once told Howard Stern during a radio broadcast that he would want to date Ivanka if she weren't, well, you know, actually his daughter.

But this is the kind of unprincipled man you love, Blackbery.

#45 has biblically betrayed his followers by not only funding vaccine research, but now, actually endorsing getting vaccinated! :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

waybread

If you're not aware of the time we're living in right now, then it sounds like you've been living under a rock. We're at a very pivotal point in history, and it could either make or break the human race. Everything about that is biblical.

Due to anthropogenic climate change, and possibly covid mutations.

It's tragic that people like you generally disbelieve them, preferring to imagine things that are demonstrably untrue, like Trump winning the 2020 election.

Ironically, doomsayers have been predicting "pivotal points in history" for at least the past two millennia. We've had a few over the centuries, but Blackbery's facile "mundane astrology" isn't going to detect them.

I think with all of those planets moving out of Capricorn, things will ease up slightly, notably when Jupiter reaches its traditional domicile of Pisces.

Opal

Premium Member
It's now considered unpatriotic NOT to get vaccinated!

They seem to be having problems getting people to voluntarily submit. Wonder what’s next? What if, people don’t line up like cattle getting branded and denutted? What if the majority, don’t accept the mark? Worldwide people are increasingly worried about the vaccines.

waybread

Waybread, substitute the word "crucial" for "biblical", which is apparently what it's supposed to mean on this thread.

What's your take on te U.S.A. Sibley chart Pluto return which is happening now? Major transformation of some kind? So far, looks like "business as usual".

David, I don't see the Pluto return as necessarily dire on its own, as this is the placement the US started out with. In the Sibly chart version I use*, Pluto is in the second house quintile a 7th house Mars, which may account for both America's financial success as well as its military primacy.

Usually I use Placidus but I think whole signs houses are a better fit with this chart.

The Pluto return will hang around for some time, as Pluto moves so slowly. Meanwhile, the faster planets will move and continue to change the astro-picture.

I checked today's transits.

Just now transiting Jupiter conjuncts the Sibly moon, which should be beneficial for the population generally.

The Pluto return coincides with a transiting Neptune square Neptune, which may explain all of the craziness going on around the country, what with QAnon and various conspiracy theories (of the sort fostered by Blackbery.)

It's interesting that "natal" Neptune conjuncts the Sibly MC. The MC and 10th house in mundane astrology refer to the party in power or head of state. It can mean the visionary but it also seems very apt for Donald Trump's inattention to hard facts and reality. He told thousands of fact-checked lies during his presidency. Something Joe Biden (nicknamed "Mr. Fix It") is still having to deal with. Meanwhile, he's trying to be the visionary with ambitious economic recovery and infrastructure plans. We'll see if he succeeds.

In a mundane chart the 6th house deals with public health. In whole signs, the 6th house coincides with Taurus, currently tenanting disruptive Uranus. When it first came out, CV-19 was called "the novel corona virus,") something that seems apt for Uranus in the 6th, as a pandemic the likes of which the US has not seen before.

Transiting Saturn, currently at 12 degrees Aquarius quincunxes the Sibly sun, so I think uncertainty and tension will prevail a bit longer.

*July 4, 1776, 4:50 PM, Philadelphia

Attachments

• sibly April 12 2021 transits.jpg
    sibly April 12 2021 transits.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

blackbery

Yes, David, there is a Full Moon on April 26 in :scorpio: and I mentioned this briefly 2x in the thread.....I am far more concerned with the tense New Moon that just finished perfecting and for good reason too. To have an :aries: stellium in a hard aspect to :pluto: is very scary time. There have been really negative Pluto forces unleashed at this time, the one most disturbing is the Russia v U.S.-led NATO conflict which could easily lead to a nuclear war.

I realize that you and WB need to troll and attack me because I speak the Truth and don't parrot the lying, corrupt media. Of course, their 'narrative' coincides with the NWO blaming Putin for wanting to start a war with Ukraine.
In fact, nothing could be further from the Truth. Russia wants peace but they won't allow NATO to invade or threaten their sovereignty.
So far, Putin has not taken the cabal 'war-bait'. He's much smarter & wiser than they know. Even with the deliberate provocation on the part of the NWO led by the U.S. Putin has ignored them. Yes, he's amassed Russian troops at his country's border but he's not allowing the U.S. to goad him into attacking even though the U.S. & their NATO allies are placing war-ships in Russian territory.

With the current corrupt Commie Bidan WH, it's always 'Russia, Russia, Russia'.
Preventing Russian gas lines into Europe wouldn't be part of the cabal's plan would it?:innocent::innocent::innocent:
With the cabal, it's always about stealing the money from every country and keeping control no matter how many people they have to kill.:sick::sick::sick:

Putin is aware of this, he was Head of the KGB. Still, the NWO are desperate right now as the Federal Reserve has been taken away from them.

I am still praying that peace will prevail but it's still a very dangerous situation.
You and WB can ignore it all and continue to attack me because I'm a Trump supporter. But you won't get me to stop posting the Truth no matter how much you troll.

btw, I notice you copied my thread to make an 'April thread' yourself...you know the way that WB copied my 'Democrat Party is Imploding' thread.
Thank you for admiring my work. As I told WB at the time:

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.”

― Oscar Wilde

It's actually a Full Moon on April 26th, in Scorpio. It's being called a "Pink" Moon for some reason.

waybread

Blackbery, we're not trolling you. We are disagreeing with you.

I also take exception to your angry, attacking posting style, which often seems trolling to me.

waybread

They seem to be having problems getting people to voluntarily submit. Wonder what’s next? What if, people don’t line up like cattle getting branded and denutted? What if the majority, don’t accept the mark? Worldwide people are increasingly worried about the vaccines.

Simple. A lot more people will get sick. A significant percentage of those sick people will die.

blackbery

Once again David, you don't understand anything.

Trump got the vaccines out in record time in order to get the economy rolling again. The plandemic worked so well that the entire country was shut down. He knew that ONLY by getting vaccines out, would the country not fall into a bottomless pit that it could never get out of.

Trump recommended HCQ, Invermectin, other treatments. He was attacked over & over by the lying media & the cabal tool Fauci (who will likely end up being charged with mass genocide in the future). They actually made up fake & phony stories about these treatments & repeated over & over again that only vaccines could stop the China Virus.

Trump has NEVER mandated masks or vaccines, he has said that it's a personal choice. Many people who voted for Trump have got vaccinated. That's their choice. Anyone who has done even a tiny bit of research knows the vaccines are a dangerous, experimental technology & they will never get jabbed.

The red states of TX, TN, FL and others are all 'open' now...no mask mandates, vaccines are optional...and their economies are thriving and their covid rates have dropped! This is what Trump wanted all along, he never wanted ANY lockdowns because they don't work. Everything Trump said about the virus has been right & everything that the WHO/CDC/Dems have said has been wrong.
But he had to get the vaccines out there as the people had been placed with such FEAR because of they lying media that they wouldn't go out of their homes unless they got jabbed. Never underestimate the power of fear.

#45 has biblically betrayed his followers by not only funding vaccine research, but now, actually endorsing getting vaccinated! :eek::eek::eek:

blackbery

Troll meaning: to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content

You & David constantly respond to my postings to attack me and to deflect attention away. You ALWAYS make it about Trump due to severe cases of TDS.

You insult, degrade and harass me & then turn around & make yourself a Neptune victim claiming my posts make you angry.

I've told you a million times. DON"T READ MY POSTINGS if they upset you so much.

You've tried to get political postings banned because they don't agree with your Left, Commie ideology. Sorry, dears, but AW did not give into your 'cancel culture' bs.

I'm not going to stop posting the Truth because it offends you. Go to that other astrology forum where every Trump supporter has been banned & where only the corrupt media lies and propaganda are bleated out by the Bidan sheep.

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

Blackbery, we're not trolling you. We are disagreeing with you.

I also take exception to your angry, attacking posting style, which often seems trolling to me.

blackbery

This was a thread about APRIL events.

Instead, once again, David & WB have turned it into another 'Trump-hate' Fest.
I realize you are both angry that the Truth is coming out about the election fraud and that Trump won in an historic landslide, around 81 Million Votes is the most accurate number but it could have been ever higher. He turned CA RED!

But April is STILL a Biblical month for many reasons and I intend to keep it on track as a Mundane Astrology thread despite your trolling.

I'm still praying very strongly for PEACE but I'm glad the NM has passed. Putin did not take their war-bait & while the situation is far from being resolved, things should ease with the Taurus energies in the last two weeks.

Looking much better as they say. Putin is the 'adult' in the room and the entire world will not accept the U.S.-led NATO striking a nuclear missile at Russia. Nobody believes the fake news anymore so they can't create a 'narrative' of Russia being the aggressor and it being believed. Too many people have WOKEN UP and won't accept the bs by the NWO anymore.