April is going to be BIBLICAL!

piercethevale

Okay then, as long as no one IS counting....

Here's the natal and progressed natal chart of the USA for today [Please Note: I use tomorrows date as the USA is closer to the International Date Line for tomorrow than it is for today.]

My own progressed natal chart now has the Desc. at 15* Cancer 56', my natal Uranus was at 15* Cancer 19", my natal Part of Hidden Identity, Oration, is @ 15* Cancer 25', i.e. the 16th degree of Cancer, which has as it's Sabian Symbol [from Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala"].

"CANCER 16°: A MAN STUDYING A MANDALA IN FRONT OF HIM, WITH THE HELP OF A VERY ANCIENT BOOK. "

My natal composite with that of "Miss X"'s [the woman I mention in my book as being the person that inspired me to look on the date when Edgar Cayce said that Yeshu'a/Jesus was born to the time of day when Pluto was conj. the Asc. on that day, as She was born with Pluto conj. the Asc. I have since been given permission too use her actual name., Khris Toyra. Which I came to perceive as being a sign unto itself, for if you take her name and do the following {in which -y- is "and", in the Spanish language} Khristo -y- Ra] natal chart has composite natal Mars at 07* Gemini 22'., i.e. the 8th deg of Gemini and which also happens to be where the Part of Destiny derived from the USA's natal chart is located. [ibid.]
"GEMINI 8°: AROUSED STRIKERS SURROUND A FACTORY." which was summarize d by Dane with the following "keywords", [ibid.] "REVOLT AGAINST PRIVILEGES."

Once you've absorbed all that I wrote above take a look where the USA's prog. natal Jupiter and Uranus are.

My natal Moon has now progressed to 25* Leo 33'. the 26th deg. of Leo and both Yeshu'a and Miss X have their natal Part of Love & Appreciation in the 26th deg. of Leo... and Phoenix Venus her natal position of Hygiea.

Neptune was in the 19th deg. of Pisces for quite some spell of time recently, which is also the natal position of the Po Fortune derived from Yeshu'a's natal chart [ibid.] "PISCES 19°: A MASTER INSTRUCTING HIS DISCIPLE."

The USA's progressed natal Venus now at 01* Taurus 04" is conj. Mercury from the Yeshu'a natal chart at 01* Taurus 06'....:andy::sideways:

....hmmmm....?

Well maybe something "Biblical" IS going on...? :wink::cool:

Here's the chart
USA-natal-and-prog-natal-for-5-4-2021.png

leomoon

My natal Moon has now progressed to 25* Leo 33'. the 26th deg. of Leo and both Yeshu'a and Miss X have their natal Part of Love & Appreciation in the 26th deg. of Leo... and Phoenix Venus her natal position of Hygiea.
Must be quite common a degree, since my Moon is also 26°53' Leo.:surprised:

piercethevale

Must be quite common a degree, since my Moon is also 26°53' Leo.:surprised:

As common as any of them. I just note the unusual commonality that has been going on between myself and everyone involved in this endeavor that I've been given the role of "pointman" for.
Being a pointman isn't all that glamorous, or desirable, as that is the position that gets the most shots taken at it...and usually has the lowest life expectancy because of it.

If you are a Christian, in the sense that you believe in existence of the man born that became known as Jesus of Nazareth, and not in regards to any particular religion, or religion at all. Rather in the sense that the dude did have some "gifts" , i.e. enhanced abilities, proclivities, etc. and take his words on the matter of the "Golden Rule" to heart, and have a love for our Creator that is inline with his own...
Then maybe, just a possibility, you are an exemplar, for these times, yourself?:smile::wink:

leomoon

Looks like I DID make an error according to the RULES. :unsure: I posted an "Anonymous" post from FB quotes - Had I known WHO that person was that put together all these trump events, I would have credited them for sure. I certainly appreciated their efforts & time.

This is probably good for all of us, now that we have a word counter thanks to POV:
From the RULES board -

Copyright

This forum shall not be a place facilitating copyright infringement, since that obviously goes against our main objective, which is to promote astrology. Indeed, we cannot promote astrology, if we undermine the mechanism intended to ensure that authors publishing on astrology benefit from their hard work, which puts at risk the publications of new books on astrology. Such undermining of the rights of these authors will not be tolerated on the forum, and members are asked to assist the moderators in this by reporting any posts that break this rule.

In order to respect copyright laws, members must not paste in their posts texts copied from other websites or other publications that are over 100 words long each
. A maximum of 3 quotes of texts copied from other websites or other publications is accepted per post and each quote must be from a separate website or other publication. Each quote will be indicated in some way, such as placed between quotation marks, between the tags
copyrighted text
or in some other way indicating that this is copied text. The source should be properly mentioned: book or magazine author and title, name of magazine, ideally also additional publication data. If the text is publicly available online, a link to the source should be given.

Last edited:

blackbery

Yes, the source I read reported that she hanged on April 26th, just prior to the Pluto RX. Apparently, she had been arrested early Jan/21 and replaced with a body double who doesn't even sound like her & much shorter.
The White Hats are in control of her social media.

She really was one of most evil people in the world, doing the work of the Luciferians with utter joy as she relished the satanic rituals of child torture and drinking the andrenochrome. The Clinton Foundation no longer has the power to sex-traffik women & children & the EVERGREEN operation has been shut down. G.Maxwell gave a lot of intel about the Epstein-Clinton operation.

After she was arrested & taken to GITMO, she suffered from severe withdrawal from the blood and was a monster to deal with. She could not accept that nobody was going to rescue her as the cabal are broken now. Everyone witnessed the Queen, the Pope, the Saudi King capitulating to Trump and the Alliance. The 'axis of power' was dismantled; the Fed Reserve/IRS Firmly in the hands of the U.S. gov't. Even Fauci is now being recognized as a satanist who is part of the DS.

I haven't heard what happened to Bill, whether he was arrested or hung too.
It's difficult to find accurate info, either it's banned immed or it's so highly censored that impossible to comprehend.

Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg all under house arrest. The entire DS is tied together with the pedo-empire where blackmail is used to keep the system going. Without the biggest black witches or demons like Gates, Killary, etc working on their behalf, the cabal are losing.

Sure, they have their Luciferian Hollywood & MSM 'tools' but nobody pays attention to them anymore, the woke Oscars had the lowest ratings ever. People see their satanic symbols & are not impressed. More & more people are waking up.

Maybe a Divine Intervention is coming or maybe the Global World Awakening will be enough to push the demonic powers out forever. All I know is that God will win.

God always wins.
:love::love::love:

Is this Hillary Clinton you're talking about? I saw an article on it, and I hope that it is true, but they didn't really source it.

blackbery

Thank you for the chart P.

The Pluto return is the most important planetary aspect that's ever transpired in the Sibley chart.

The POWER is being returned to the PEOPLE!

blackbery

She held the Pluto power for decades but finally the Clinton-Bush-Obama evil dynasty is over. Their secret hand-shaking, satan-worship no longer kept hidden, they have been exposed and destroyed.

https://youtu.be/PN_-eNoZIkM

Hillary Clinton's most resent meltdown - Russia Collusion and cringe moments

blackbery

Some are waiting for a Divine Intervention.

What we do know is that had Killary won in 2016 which was the plan of the DS, several wars would have taken place.

As you have correctly pointed out, President Trump did not 'feed' the 'war-machine' & made peace with the world. Initiated troop withdrawal from Afghanistan for May 1, 2021.

Guess what JO'Bama did? Extended the troops to remain there until 9/11.

As noted by Trump, that's a strange date to extend it too.:crying::crying::crying:

Especially as we know it was the secret hand-shaking groups that hatched the diabolical plan.

Waiting until Sept 11th gives the DS plenty of time to wage war once again in the Middle East & keep the Military Industrial Complex humming again.

And the fake president bidan banging the war drums with Russia, North Korea, & whoever they can initiate a false flag with to fire up the military against.

These people are evil beyond words.

The USA's progressed natal Venus now at 01* Taurus 04" is conj. Mercury from the Yeshu'a natal chart at 01* Taurus 06'....:andy::sideways:

....hmmmm....?

Well maybe something "Biblical" IS going on...? :wink::cool:

Here's the chart
USA-natal-and-prog-natal-for-5-4-2021.png

piercethevale

Some are waiting for a Divine Intervention.

What we do know is that had Killary won in 2016 which was the plan of the DS, several wars would have taken place.

As you have correctly pointed out, President Trump did not 'feed' the 'war-machine' & made peace with the world. Initiated troop withdrawal from Afghanistan for May 1, 2021.

Guess what JO'Bama did? Extended the troops to remain there until 9/11.

As noted by Trump, that's a strange date to extend it too.:crying::crying::crying:

Especially as we know it was the secret hand-shaking groups that hatched the diabolical plan.

Waiting until Sept 11th gives the DS plenty of time to wage war once again in the Middle East & keep the Military Industrial Complex humming again.

And the fake president bidan banging the war drums with Russia, North Korea, & whoever they can initiate a false flag with to fire up the military against.

These people are evil beyond words.

...and one of the Rothschild's had a honeymoon suite that looked across the river right at the Twin Towers on the eve of 9/11...and He and his newly wedded wife [they only marry blood relatives, she is His cousin] had a front row, unobstructed view of the events and the collapse of the Twin Towers that morning.

And as for whose hands the Fed. Reserve System truly sits... those that own the world's currency and the banks that back it....>>As a Mrs. Rothschild's once said, "If my boys didn't want any wars, there would be no wars.".

piercethevale

I just want to mention that while I claim my whle "trip' here in this lifetime has to do with e Nazarene, I only recall a few mentions over the years as to how much it seeming has to do with the USA too, as in relation to the chart I contend is the "real deal" natal chart for the USA. i.e. the "Zero Hour" chart.
My natal progressed for May 7th 2011 had progressed to July 4th, 1953 [My date of birth s May 6, 1953. My natal Sun had progressed to 11* Cancer 49' conj.. the USA's natal I.C. @ 11* Cancer 44', my natal Mars had progressed to 13* Cancer 14', and which was conj. the natal chart of the USA's natal position for the Sun @ 12* Cancer '38, my natal progressed Mercury was at 06* Leo 09', and conj. my natal S. Node, conj. the natal N. Node of the USA @ 06* Leo 35', which is also a Zodiacal degree that often comes up when analyzing the Yeshu'a natal chart and is.

I could go on here with more examples, but I think I've proved my point.

leomoon

I just want to mention that while I claim my whle "trip' here in this lifetime has to do with e Nazarene, I only recall a few mentions over the years as to how much it seeming has to do with the USA too, as in relation to the chart I contend is the "real deal" natal chart for the USA. i.e. the "Zero Hour" chart.
My natal progressed for May 7th 2011 had progressed to July 4th, 1953 [My date of birth s May 6, 1953. My natal Sun had progressed to 11* Cancer 49' conj.. the USA's natal I.C. @ 11* Cancer 44', my natal Mars had progressed to 13* Cancer 14', and which was conj. the natal chart of the USA's natal position for the Sun @ 12* Cancer '38, my natal progressed Mercury was at 06* Leo 09', and conj. my natal S. Node, conj. the natal N. Node of the USA @ 06* Leo 35', which is also a Zodiacal degree that often comes up when analyzing the Yeshu'a natal chart and is.

I could go on here with more examples, but I think I've proved my point.
'

You may recall that when Edgar Cayce read for Atlanteans (the few who were THAT "old" in time - ) those souls usually were in California or other locations that disappeared over the various Atlantean nuclear explosions, (or whatever they did to destroy the earth)

Here is a natal chart info. I saved in my saved default list at astro.com meaning to look at it someday.

This soul was told (he?) was an ancient soul by the name of Boob :surprised::lol: This was before names as the oldest ones were based on letter vibrations like this one.

18. In the one before this we find in the period when the nations of the earth gathered for the way of destruction to the animals that overran the land, and the entity among those of the council, and in the household where the council held. Not the main leader, but the leader's next man, and COUNSELLING much in that period. In the name Boob. In this experience the entity gained, and the knowledge as innately makes for the understanding of peoples of many races, and tribes, and tongues, is INNATELY seen from this experience. (2917-1)
for a 33 yr old Hebrew furrier - One of many lifetimes....

Then of course Uranians are very often from these distant civilizations of long ago before the earth is as it is today.....

You likely can find out (about your own lifetimes), using the free (if you can find online) Edgar Cayce Readings they call them - or use to.

Bottom line, you use your Sidereal chart to see the soul's wanderings.
The ASC. very important, as is the Moon's placement in Sidereal -

They should be used in conjunction with the Tropical charts.

I'll see if I can find one as an example online.

leomoon

Sample of Ry Redd's Past Life Reading based on Cayce principles:
Astrology

Years ago, astrologer Ry Redd noticed that whenever the Edgar Cayce readings discussed past lives, they also discussed planetary configurations at the time of birth. The readings also indicate that whenever a soul comes into the earth, essentially the universe "stands still" – somehow astrologically symbolizing the soul's journey through the planetary configuration represented in the heavens.

If a certain planetary alignment suggested a past life in Atlantis during Cayce's time, for example, would it mean the same thing today?" In time, Ry Redd would create a past-life astrology chart that would utilize all of the past-life information in the readings and its associated planetary connection. The result is the aptly named "Past Life Profile" Chart.

https://www.edgarcayce.org/about-us...past-lives-and-the-past-life-astrology-chart/

THIS should be taken with a pinch of salt, because it was not Cayce's words, but the result of years of study & a computer analyzation of Cayce's readings which finally resulted in the Ry Redd theory as I'll term it.
Again, take the Sidereal Sun & Moon positions and use them with the Tropical ones.....to study.

Sidereal would be the soul's summation whereas the Tropical positions are the lifetime to lifetime "personalities"

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]https://astrosoftware.com/cayce.htm[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Your most prominent past life was probably an Atlantean one,[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]IF Sun sextile (or harmonious) to Uranus -
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Mars conjoined Uranus:[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Your sojourn in the psychic, extreme dimension of Uranus followed by a visit in the energetic, warring realm of Mars makes you almost 100% Uranian in your inner urges. One consequence of being nearly full Uranian is that you are probably equally an Atlantean, with many contradictory emotions and activities likely to be manifested in this lifetime[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

leomoon

Here is another example (people are trying to sell their Ry Redd (he is dead one) - based readings - for big $$$$ but you can either a)buy a report directly from the A.R.E. much much cheaper or b) figure it out yourselves with the various positions of the planets after investigating these types of aspects given on the Internet of the so-called Ry-Redd Cayce readings:

Another example"'
Sidereal Sun position is 2 deg. 07 min. of Libra
Sidereal Moon position is 23 deg. 24 min. of Cancer''
Tropical: Sun position is 25 deg. 14 min. of Libra
Moon position is 16 deg. 30 min. of Leo

========================================
You will see that after each aspect is given as to what kind of a life you may have had that summed up the soul to a given point i.e. the Sidereal Sun & Moon positions -

there will be Cayce referenced Reading numbers in parentheses - ( )

So these were readings given to a various people for that aspect and THEN Redd put them into a computer (when computers first were personalized way back when) - in a general manner for us to use now.

Thus, "take with a grain of salt" caveat....

https://www.maitreya.co/astrology-reports/cayce-past-life-report/

david starling

'

You may recall that when Edgar Cayce read for Atlanteans (the few who were THAT "old" in time - ) those souls usually were in California or other locations that disappeared over the various Atlantean nuclear explosions, (or whatever they did to destroy the earth)

Here is a natal chart info. I saved in my saved default list at astro.com meaning to look at it someday.

This soul was told (he?) was an ancient soul by the name of Boob :surprised::lol: This was before names as the oldest ones were based on letter vibrations like this one.

for a 33 yr old Hebrew furrier - One of many lifetimes....

Then of course Uranians are very often from these distant civilizations of long ago before the earth is as it is today.....

You likely can find out (about your own lifetimes), using the free (if you can find online) Edgar Cayce Readings they call them - or use to.

Bottom line, you use your Sidereal chart to see the soul's wanderings.
The ASC. very important, as is the Moon's placement in Sidereal -

They should be used in conjunction with the Tropical charts.

I'll see if I can find one as an example online.

Problem: The ayanamsa used to construct the sidereal Chart must be accurate. This especially affects the ASC. placement. How can this issue be resolved from Cayce's point of view?

Is there a "Cayce-approved" ayanamsa? When I've looked up his Chart, it's tropical, not sidereal.

Last edited:

leomoon

Problem: The ayanamsa used to construct the sidereal Chart must be accurate. This especially affects the ASC. placement. How can this issue be resolved from Cayce's point of view?

Is there a "Cayce-approved" ayanamsa? When I've looked up his Chart, it's tropical, not sidereal.

No. Not that I'm aware of anyway.....His "source" went back thousands of years however. Probably before most of the today's "ayanamsa" proponents which are named, even existed.'

I'd say use whichever "feels" correct to you . :unsure: OR dismiss Cayce outright too. Either/or

Most Astrologers in the West use Tropical Astrology and have ever since one planet popped out of Cayce's mouth (readings)......His first Astrologer who did his chart likewise used tropical.

Cayce was not an Astrologer of course ...but was an interesting man who was interested in everything metaphysical it seems, therefore, words tumbled out of his mouth in deep trance states regarding many many philosophical concepts including Astrology.

I do think (however) Ry Redd did a chart for Cayce as an example. Mr. Redd was the person who "put it together) with help from the late B.V. Raman. (who also has an ayanamsa named for him :) Actually, come to think of it, had it not been for Raman, and Ry Redd going to a New York seminar on Vedic astrology to talk with him about this issue, we'd not even have had a Ry Redd Past Life Chart, because Raman told Redd "that sounds like (to him) what Mr. Cayce was describing here, as the "LOKA" used in Brahmin Indian Astrology. Hence, born the concept of Sidereal (being the key) was the missing ingredient, and so important to understand Cayce's Astrology readings which were many.

the key was given by Raman.

Last edited:

leomoon

If anyone can find this long out of doubt little paperback, (I found it years ago in Bookman's used books)
But I've seen it often online and Amazon used - cheaply enough ......then get it! It explains far better then I can what Ry Redd saw, learned and did in explaining to himself, CAyce's astro readings that came about -

"Toward a New Astrology" - the Approach of Edgar Cayce by Ry Redd 1985

it looks like this:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28815453-toward-a-new-astrology

Ry Redd (Toward a New Astrology, Inner Vision Publishing Company, 1985) suggested that the Indian system derived from the Persian since India has always used a sidereal zodiac measured from the stars. However, Cayce stated that the Persian system was a combination of the Egyptian, Persian and Indian.
Edgar Cayce and Persian Astrology (click here)
by Terese Hamilton
0EtLhGT91DF2NgubtXnu4VXk1N1vzFP99f037PUFbu4yIAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

users.snowcrest.net/sunrise/aapersian%20astrology5.htm

leomoon

David:
IF the Virgo opposition polarity of "must be 1,000% percent accurate" kicks in for you, simply take it with a pound of salt what I offered above. :lol:
My preference, sea salt!

david starling

David:
IF the Virgo opposition polarity of "must be 1,000% percent accurate" kicks in for you, simply take it with a pound of salt what I offered above. :lol:
My preference, sea salt!

According to the link you provided, Lahiri is being recommended as the method Cayce most likely would have preferred. In the West, the Fagan-Bradley ayanamsa is most widely used. They're slightly less than a degree apart, which is close enough unless the ASC. is right at the cusp.

Last edited: