U.S.A. Current Events and Natal Charts

david starling

Is the emotional stake on a par with 'Is my husband cheating?, Will my child survive the surgery?'

I don't think so. Granted, I don't have a facebook, but can't you just put people you don't want to see on ignore?

I can't see how this would be a personal enough question for someone who's a member of the public, regardless how they voted.

Believe it or not, the Arizona Republican Party, not just a few scattered fanatics, actually asked the question, "Would you be "willing to die" to overturn Trump's election loss?"!!!

Strong emotions can and do tend to make things personal.

leomoon

Odds, what gets people's goats, is when you impute emotions to them that they aren't feeling themselves.
Goat? as in Capricorns, lol. :) :)

Oddity: I'll take your post as (not at all an apology), but as a clarification of how you feel because you posted this link for Patrick Watson:
https://patrickwatsonastrology.com/how-to-ask-good-horary-questions/

I'm not a big fan of Watson although I've read him many years ago here and there.

I don't follow any one for "be all that ends all" in other words., so just because this is HIS way doesn't make it MY way. That is mainly because I'm not what one might call a very "literal" astrologer. I'm more right brain then left brain astrologer. Astrology, in my view, is an ART form and not a science.

I don't argue this with people, its my belief however, as well as Brady's or Gunzburg thesis and every one else who sent out questionnaires to Astrologers mainly agree with. The result of her inquiry for her thesis was well over 70% as I recall, perhaps much more say its an Art form.

https://www.healthline.com/health/left-brain-vs-right-brain#left-brainright-brain-theory

Comprendo?

Thanks for understanding this is not personal.

Last edited:

leomoon

Believe it or not, the Arizona Republican Party, not just a few scattered fanatics, actually asked the question, "Would you be "willing to die" to overturn Trump's election loss?"!!!

Strong emotions can and do tend to make things personal.

I had what I thought was a wonderful friend made of my "new neighbor" of the last 3 years. I befriended her children and her family as she did us.

Questioning her about the politics I heard her espouse recently, all of a sudden I don't hear from her. This is the 1st Mother's Day in 3-4 years I haven't had a knock on my door! :sad: Usually, its a card, a hug and cookies or cake.

I also live in Arizona, so yes, very much involved in what the political scenery is here. Its scary quite frankly what is going on.

Did the same thing happen in Hitler's Germany? When 1 person is put as a god or god= ling, trouble ensues. Its an emotional thing even for a Capricorn earth sign with my ruler Saturn sextile Neptune & trine the MC

Actually, I don't ordinarily use emotions in my astro work,and try to keep an unbiased atmosphere astrologically speaking. I believe it works best that way.

david starling

I had what I thought was a wonderful friend made of my "new neighbor" of the last 3 years. I befriended her children and her family as she did us.

Questioning her about the politics I heard her espouse recently, all of a sudden I don't hear from her. This is the 1st Mother's Day in 3-4 years I haven't had a knock on my door! :sad: Usually, its a card, a hug and cookies or cake.

I also live in Arizona, so yes, very much involved in what the political scenery is here. Its scary quite frankly what is going on.

Did the same thing happen in Hitler's Germany? When 1 person is put as a god or god= ling, trouble ensues. Its an emotional thing even for a Capricorn earth sign with my ruler Saturn sextile Neptune & trine the MC

Actually, I don't ordinarily use emotions in my astro work,and try to keep an unbiased atmosphere astrologically speaking. I believe it works best that way.

What did you ask her? Was it about the "recount"?

david starling

Cyber Ninjateers might be calling registered voters to ask who they voted for!

If they call you, could you let us know how they worded it?

Looks like the Justice Department might be planning to intervene in the illegal private surveillance of American citizens.

Last edited:

david starling

On the theory that illegal, counterfeit ballots were sent from China, the Ninjateers are examining each ballot for bamboo fibers and traces of Giant Panda urine!

leomoon

Just "in general" accepting and believing in what logically makes no logic.

I'm sure I still have that email to be more specific. She responded with "Here are the sites I go to" and although I only had the time that day to look at one of them, (all 3 were Youtubes) I said, what I thought about the one I looked at then said, "BUT that is not news, that is simply opinions" oriented.

Never heard from her again!

leomoon

Found this one - (after I listened to one of them and said, they are simply someone's opinions, and not NEWS) My mom use to laugh and tell me that her maternal relatives in Canada (Quebec in specific), were always "insulted" and she'd draw out the word, and it was funny (a Sagittarius mom what else?)
Its true that people often get "insulted" easily, some moreso then others. The ego again, gets in the way in life and relationships.

Astrological info:

She is on the cusp of Leo-Virgo 1st decan of Sun in Virgo - (otherwise, quite intelligent in other things outside of politics & religion (not open to others) . Must be emotionally charged, imo ) like the rest of the far right today perhaps.

Yet, with the probability of Mars-Mercury in Leo perhaps insulted too, not sure.
IF born in the following year, her Mars-Mercury moves to Merc. 2Virgo and Mars- 7 SAG - (which could explain the ultra-right religious nature?) cj. Uranus. She told me, but I forgot which year so I did both. For Emotions: Moon in one year is likely mid Virgo and in the other 24Pisces for noontime.

She wrote me this:

I get most of my news from a few YouTube channels in the morning when I exercise and then supplement with reading from the Liberty Daily as I have time. Here are some of the YouTube artists that I like. Some of the artists are conservative and some are libertarian. You can check them out and tell me what you think.
She gave me this list of Youtubes. FYI she is now 38 yrs old and her husband a computer whiz who works from home. That is one thing I like a lot about the newer age generation. Working from home if you can get away with it...is quite convenient imo. She in particular is quite religious in a Christian orthodox fashion, goes to the type of churches they build now, that look like mass halls where everyone sings, and jumps up & down. (not my style), but she always invited me anyway.

I "feel" if we do not try & imbibe or incorporate the spirit in our everyday lives - of what Jesus actually taught and stood for within our daily lives, then don't talk to me about him. Its heresy, imo. Although I NEVER said that to her, just thanked her for the invites. :whistling: I try not to insult others anymore then I like to be insulted, but sometimes words go awry anyway.

List she sent as "where I get my news from"
Black Conservative Patriot
Anthony Brian Logan
Zeducation
Michael Knowles
The Officer Tatum
Jericho Green (Just a heads up, this guy is pretty profane, but what I like about him is that he is who he is and does not try to be someone he's not in order to get more YouTube subscribers)
Awaken with JP
Ben Shapiro
added:
checking my own grasp of the English language here as that is the word that came to me quickly to describe how I feel - seems as adequate as any.

"Imbibe"

<li data-priority="">absorb or assimilate (ideas or knowledge).
"she had imbibed the gospel of modernism from Kandinsky"
synonyms:
assimilate · absorb · soak up · take in · digest · ingest · drink in · learn · acquire · grasp · gain · pick up · familiarize oneself with

Last edited:

leomoon

Leomoon, that's some deep thinking.

I notice that it's occurring during the Mercury/:northnode: conjunction in tropical Gemini.

Hmmm. Then this makes sense in an astrological fashion, as my 11th house NN cj. Uranus is located 11°09 Gemini - fated to be this way I suppose. :pouty:

(also squares my Sidereal MC at 12Pisces - )

I don't normally check daily transits....yet they'd explain a lot.

Actually, I thought she was serious all these years when she use to say she enjoyed coming over to see us and "learning" different ways and alternate theories. Last time she said that it was regarding religious beliefs.

Now I wonder how true to herself she was being afterall. :unsure:

IF I could have any trait in my life to have been born with, it would be to be able to put words together in sentences that don't upset people but words that convey my truth. Thats the problem, my truth and most others don't mesh well. :crying:

Example: My father never talked about his family only that his mother died when he was a baby. She had 2 sons, so he had a brother and that brother and he (father)strictly by chance ran into each other as Seabees in WW2 on the Islands of Japan. I never met him.

Years later I thought it would be a nice surprise for him (before personal computers) IF I could locate his father. With my Jupiter in Scorpio, I'm rather good at detective work. So I found the man in Louisiana. He married a French "Canook?" its called over there. My father married my mom a French-Canadian (her mother's side) and American Indian (her father)

So a lot in common all via coincidence. My parents invited them to Baltimore then from Texas where his only daughter lived, so I was excited to have a cousin I never met. We did however communicate before the visit via letters.
Her name was Helen H. same surname.:w00t:

Her father and his 2nd wife visited for 2 weeks and my mom said they "got off the plane drunk and got back on the plane drunk" (my mother had a way with words, (Sagittarius through and through) - But it was TRUE! They drank like fishes in a bowl.

I wrote to this cousin and said something to the effect I'd love to know more about my father & her father's mother and fathers background (decades before Ancestry.com) Furthermore, I truthfully said, "perhaps it would help us understand more about the alcoholism both dads seem to suffer - and if there was abuse in the home as well. (there was)....

Well, I NEVER heard from her again!:sad:

I could give you at least 5-6 more exact same scenarios of my opening my mouth and never hearing from that person again, even in my OWN family.

Always speaking the truth however. Sagittarius (Venus) they say, "foot in mouth disease" must be the cause I figured.

I can now add my neighbor and her husband to that group.

I wouldn't make a very good counselor as in the 1970s, when de-programming cult like brainwashed people. (the Moonies, etc) .....
that much I realize! Truth hurts too much. With my Neptune in the 4th house square Mercury, I can't stand lies. In my early childhood, everything at home was a lie....so it became a focus for me in my life to correct myself with truth and expecting others do the same.

Last edited:

leomoon

Cyberattack on U.S. Pipeline - Colonial Pipeline which feeds half of the gasoline at the pumps along the East Coast of the USA - was attacked by ransomware. The Govt. believes it is Russia, or could be a Russian individual group responsible.

Feds are blaming ‘DarkSide’

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation-world/mc-nws-colonial-pipeline-attack-gasoline-shortage-possible-20210510-ccycylaxq5b5rb44ddjqrkr7yy-story.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Don%27t%20Miss&utm_content=5541620669767#nws=true

According to the Associated Press, two people close to the investigation, speaking on condition of anonymity, identified the culprit as DarkSide, a group that cultivates a Robin Hood image of stealing from corporations and giving a cut to charity.

DarkSide has reportedly been active since August, but claims it does not attack hospitals and nursing homes, educational or government targets
The chart therefore, asks the question, IS it "the Dark Side" group who is responsible., giving a portion to charity? :unsure: OR is it Russia or China govts initiated?

In this chart - The Day Ruler is the Moon - (Monday)

The Hour Ruler is Moon - from Lunarium -

from my old notes:
Any planet in the nodal degrees (ignore the sign) indicates a casualty, fatality or catastrophe, however great or small.

We see that Mercury and Mars are BOTH in the 10th degree, same as the Nodal degree.....I'd say this was a very serious event, even catastrophic perhaps depending on what else happened we don't know about?

Let's consider the fact that the ASC ruler is Mercury - However, is there any altruism inherent in this chart? i.e. giving to charity a portion of the ransom ? :surprised:
The 3rd house of communications, (the threat rec'd through the computer at the oil company) - should hold a key for reading, considering the SN and it's opposition to lord of the ASC Mercury.

But what about the other 10th degree, i.e. Mars in the 10th in Cancer? What have we here?

Its more then one person for sure, with mutable Pisces on the 7th house cusp as ruler, with the MC in dual Gemini.

Any other thoughts on this chart (please no criticisms just add your own astrology points) - without attacking another . ....:pinched: Turning the houses is fine too...imo if you feel its necessary to do so to get a clear picture for yourself.

If I get the chance to look up oil, ransom, Russia, etc in the Rex Bill's rulership book, I'll add more later - or anyone can. Neptune is in the 7th house of the other - so we know its both nefarious and sneaky -

Last edited:

leomoon

This most recent attack on our country (USA) carried the weight of

a fated -NN, Mercury (chart ruler) and Mars ALL in the 10th degree - :pouty: Sounds fated in some way or other?
Not turning the chart I see that the 9th house of altruism (higher ideals, etc), has the chart's ruler and may be religiously inclined? But Russia?? ISIS isn't into ransomware that I know of?

Last edited:

leomoon

David S:

My neighbor friend stopped by today to deliver chocolate covered strawberries she knows I like as she bought them before for me., along with a Mother's Day card. :love: I"m so happy to know she didn't hold the fact our politics are for now, 180° apart, so we didn't talk about it. Only about her travels upcoming, the kids & her husband. She currently has both her mother in law from Missouri visiting (she comes often) and her own mother who moved in till she divorces for the 2nd time :surprised: Needless to say she has a "full house", with 2 little children, but is as happy as can be with the situation, lots of caring hands over there.

Sometimes I think of Job when I consider my life. The loss of friends, the loss of family members, the losses abound, like the allegory of Job, but God replants when we are ready. She's like a daughter to me, so I'm very relieved now that she still feels the same way towards us.

Also I found out it's dob 1987 which means:

I don't normally check daily transits....yet they'd explain a lot.
My Moon is trine her SN & her Vesta - (must have known each other in past lifetimes) - as she once said although of course she doesn't believe in reincarnation, it's against her religion :tongue:
My Moon in 26 Leo is cj. her Juno & Vesta -

My BML (cj. the Galactic Center)27:47 Sag is also cj. her own n. Neptune (not sure what that could imply):unsure: at 28:41 Sag rx ?

A massive (largest in the U.S.A. sighting) Arizona UFO that literally flew over my street and seen by thousands in our State in 1997 We both know of and discussed a few years back , (although she didn't see it as she was only a child then in March of 1997 (would have been 13 yrs old) ,She lived then around the corner from my (then) house! We didn't meet then and now married with 2 children she lives directly across the street a short jaunt. (another coincidence) or as Jung would say "synchronocity" :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

According to Carl Jung, such events are not mere coincidences at all, but what he called synchronicity or meaningful coincidence. ‘Synchronicity,' said Jung, ‘is the coming together of inner and outer events in a way that cannot be explained by cause and effect and that is meaningful to the observer.'

Transits today?

Tr Vesta 8Virgo cj. her Sun 6Virgo -

Tr SN less then 1 deg. from her Uranus cj her Mars in Sag
Tr Mars 10 Cancer cj. her n. Vertex (a meaningful event) 10 Cancer
Tr VENUS 01 GEMINI CJ. HER N. NN 01 GEMINI (FATED TO BE) perhaps she was my daughter or vice versa in a prior life. Its a shame she is so far right imo. although she doesn't think she is, she thinks its "conservatism" as related in the email to me.

Tr Sun today 19 Taurus Trines her natal "Veritas" (truth asteroid) :unsure:

for mine:

Tr SN 11Sagittarius - cj. my natal Vesta (young woman) and my n. SN both 11:54Sag, 11:09Sag in my 5th house of children (**I see the South Node of the Moon as past lives being revisited) or simply "the past"
Tr Venus 01Gemini is also opposing my natal Venus 3 Sagittarius 5th house.

I honestly think the planets are suggesting strongly, she was related to me in a prior life and we've found each other again, but as "political rivals and neighbors".

Yes, I feel like JOB today = as I go eat my big chocolate Strawberries! :love: God has been good to me.

I just "wish" she wasn't so brainwashed :( via the family she is close to and born within; and even her in laws, all believe the election was stolen. ... I can't "go there" at least not for awhile. Perhaps someday, the truth will be revealed to her and she'll wake up.

Last edited:

david starling

Leomoon, I rely heavily on my Piscean intuition, coupled with Aquarian logic.

When you told me she is 38, I intuitively sensed something amiss regarding her behavior and beliefs as a member of the Neptune in Sagittarius generation. Sounded more like Nep in Cap.

She needs to feel a sense of urgency to get her juices flowing, and that's what her politics is really about. It's visceral-limbic, rather than logical-cerebral. These right-wing bloggers are in that category.

So, its nothing personal. You two "march to the beat of a different drummer", but you can still be friends. And your 11th House Uran in Gemini is perfect for it.

Is your NN return coming up?

leomoon

Her Neptune if born in 1984 (she's going to turn 37 on August 29th) is 28Sagittarius, and cj. my BML (in the GC) 27°40' end of my 5th house.

She's logical in most things, (was once in accounting as a career before children) BUT illogical in political beliefs. I think (and I could be wrong), it's mostly ego coupled with emotions for people these days, the inability to say, "whoops, I made a HUGE error" ....

And yes, they certainly are right-wing to the max bloggers....

I see your point, but Sag is known for their (Jupiter ruled) excessive beliefs too both in astrology & in their religious beliefs. I think one needs to have a Saturn that is helpful not harmful to balance or restrict those types of beliefs in both.
Note: Her Jupiter is in "Fall" in the sign of Capricorn - which very likely permits this type of exuberance in the wrong path. Jupiter is not operating in it's best ability then.

Looks like my Pluto inadvertently clamped down hard on her Saturn (squared):
:wink:

Her's on the inside, mine (red) outside - (I don't know her tob, so used noon) we don't know her houses -only my houses are correct:

Last edited:

david starling

David S:

My neighbor friend stopped by today to deliver chocolate covered strawberries she knows I like as she bought them before for me., along with a Mother's Day card. :love: I"m so happy to know she didn't hold the fact our politics are for now, 180° apart, so we didn't talk about it. Only about her travels upcoming, the kids & her husband. She currently has both her mother in law from Missouri visiting (she comes often) and her own mother who moved in till she divorces for the 2nd time :surprised: Needless to say she has a "full house", with 2 little children, but is as happy as can be with the situation, lots of caring hands over there.

Sometimes I think of Job when I consider my life. The loss of friends, the loss of family members, the losses abound, like the allegory of Job, but God replants when we are ready. She's like a daughter to me, so I'm very relieved now that she still feels the same way towards us.

Also I found out it's dob 1987 which means:

If this dob is right for her, it's the Nep in Cap generation.

leomoon

If this dob is right for her, it's the Nep in Cap generation.

Sorry, I meant, (as the chart correctly showed) she would have been born in 1984 to be turning 37 yrs old this August....

I typed the wrong year. Again, her n. Neptune * 28 Sag is cj. my BM 27 Sag L in my 6th hs. check it out on the chart ----:pouty: I have no idea what it could mean however.

Last edited:

leomoon

The Kentucky Derby, one of 3 grand races run each year - and the 1st one, (2nd is the Preakness in Baltimore and the 3rd is the Belmont Stakes in New York) has been marred with scandal this year.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mo...rder-and-highlights-from-the-race/ar-BB1ggwaI

From what I can tell on the internet, POST TIME was 6:57 PM and it takes roughly 2 minutes to the finish of the race.

Medina Spirit was named the Winner of this year's Race BUT in a post-race examination, it was determined the horse had a medicine of some kind in her which is not allowed. This is not the first time, the Trainer has been in trouble with scandals like this in his career.

Even DJT took the opportunity today to call the horse a "Junky Horse Race Winner" because the medication is considered to be a drug saying the horse was drugged which is a big NO. It may be for arthritic legs, or whatever, but it happened.

This was when it was reported, and everyone was happy. No so now! The horse may still be disqualified - and the 2nd place horse given the prize.

Medina Spirit pulled off an upset at the 2021 Kentucky Derby, holding the lead for the majority of Saturday's race on the way to victory. Bob Baffert, the trainer for Medina Spirit (12-1), set a Kentucky Derby record with his seventh career win at Churchill Downs. Even he appeared stunned with the result during a post race interview.
DJT compared the horse race to his own Loss in November of the office he once held: :whistling:

https://www.thewrap.com/trump-trash...nnj9vIgkq2imyqV8HLF5A6i-EwsXM6ME2pwmqk8GQ9mvQ

Medina Spirit in dispute: (click chart to enlarge)

Post Time:

leomoon

Cyber Ninjateers might be calling registered voters to ask who they voted for!

If they call you, could you let us know how they worded it?

Looks like the Justice Department might be planning to intervene in the illegal private surveillance of American citizens.

They better not knock on my door, or they'd be in for a rude awakening. I have a cane and a gun. (j/k) - :innocent:
IF they left a text message on our cell phone I'll let you know, but as a matter of every day course, we don't answer unknown 480 (AZ) Sales calls.

leomoon

Medina Spirit - Kentucky Derby chart -

From what I can tell on the internet, POST TIME was 6:57 PM and it takes roughly 2 minutes to the finish of the race.

Note: Neptune in the 5th house of gambling & recreation - is in a self-undoing 22nd degree conjunct Veritas (truth telling) - and both are then quincunx the ASC - square 8th house Mercury -

This would have been the time the horses were at the gate! The finish line would be 2 min. later -

Should he be disqualified for breaking the rules: There is a LOT of money involved in horse races -

See the 2 min. race on the link:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...21-final-race-chart-finishing-times-and-purse

Medina Spirit and his connections galloped into the record books with a stunning win at the 2021 Kentucky Derby, edging out Mandaloun at Churchill Downs to win the 147th Run for the Roses on Saturday.
This was far from the expected outcome. Medina Spirit broke from his post at 12-1 odds, while Essential Quality, Hot Rod Charlie and Rock Your World were the favorites.
Once the field was off, those odds didn't matter. Medina Spirit looked like the premier horse in the pack from the start. He stalked the lead early on, but once he claimed first place, it was simply about outrunning the late closers.

Reminds me of my mom (Sagittarius loves horse races and ALL races) - Mom use to both go to the Preakness and if she couldn't one year, she bet with bookies :)

The Florida-bred colt's winning time is a shade slower than the 2:00.61 that Authentic ran to take the roses in 2020, but it is the second-best time since Monarchos in 2001.
The winning purse was near 2 Million dollars!!!

Last edited: