U.S.A. Current Events and Natal Charts

Oddity

A fine time to do this - did you realise that today is the Aries Ingress? (The most important one of the year for mundane astrology).

Yes, of course I ran up a chart for the US, but of course - I don't do outer planets.

Let me see if I can tweak it to modernists satisfaction and post it.

leomoon

A fine time to do this - did you realise that today is the Aries Ingress? (The most important one of the year for mundane astrology).

Yes, of course I ran up a chart for the US, but of course - I don't do outer planets.

from my favorite:

The Classical Astrologer - He didn't use modern planets either - and always uses Greenwich time.

https://classicalastrologer.me/2021/03/19/rohini-rising-vernal-equinox-2021/

[FONT=&quot]The annual chart for the Vernal Equinox is among the most important considerations in Mundane astrology. Quite simply, it's the horoscope of the New Year and it provides us with insights into all elements of life for the year to come. The Lord of the Year in this case is Saturn.[/FONT]
The chart is importantly Diurnal. Saturn is in his sect and domicile. The Planetary Day is Saturn, the Hour is of the Sun, with Mercury as Almuten. Saturn is the Ultimate Dispositor.

Last edited:

leomoon

The Classical Astrologer tells us in the link I posted with the chart for the Vernal EQuinox, something very important to take in for this year:

Fears of economic instability, less than stellar governance, mistrust of authority and at the same time demands for more of the same will be a theme throughout the coming year. Of course, much the same could fairly be said of any given year, but in this case, it’s on a scale unprecedented for decades. 2021 will see the world changed in ways we are only beginning to grasp.
It is impossible to ignore this essential conflict between the strong desire for personal freedom and expression and the heavy restrictions of Saturn. The term, “social isolation” could scarcely be more saturnine, yet more of it is being called for as yet another wave of Covid 19 makes further demands, often at the expense of mental health and concomitant and diminishing hopes of a full socio-economic recovery. Moreover, hard-fought freedoms we once took for granted hang in the balance. The economy is teetering on its own form of life-support.

The reason I love his astrological work is because he never seems to miss a beat, incorporating the fixed stars, the constellations (Vedic style i.e. what the Nakshatras are indicating, etc. - Its all-inclusive in other words.

"The reactions to this tight and prolonged lockdown are evident throughout the western world as people watch the world they once knew become extinct. Saturn and Mars are not considered astrological friends because Mars destroys structure while Saturn is adamantine about resisting structural change. We are living during a time of extraordinary consequence wherein the clash is gathering momentum. The legal and social consequences of disobedience to authority over all this are in many cases draconian. We tread a path between fear of a pandemic and the loss of much that had given our life meaning".

We will find out soon enough how this prediction plays out.

Last edited:

Oddity

I know, I like his work, too. But I drew up the ingress specifically for the US, since that seems to be our hot topic these days.

leomoon

I know, I like his work, too. But I drew up the ingress specifically for the US, since that seems to be our hot topic these days.

Did you use Washington DC? and what hour of the day? I'll post it so we can all see it with this info.

Oddity

Washington DC, 20 March 2021, 4:37:21 am

But my programme is in EST, not EDT. Ouch.

Edit again: Just ran it for EDT, and it's the same chart.

Last edited:

david starling

Not to interrupt the nice flow of this informative conversation going on, but i find it interesting that leomoon asked me to create this thread at a time when the Moon wasn't VOC.

I looked ahead, and decided to avoid the soonest opportunity, which would have included Moon square Mercury, and wait another day until the Moon would be trine Jupiter.

Now I see that it includes the Sun's ingress into tropical Aries, Moon trine Jupiter, and Mars trine Saturn.

All to avoid moon VOC and Moon square Mercury. Accidentally on purpose?

Will Mars trine Saturn be a plus or a minus?

Last edited:

leomoon

Sounds about right! i.e. the Mercury square. :pinched: Best to avoid.
If it had been during a VOC then it would go nowhere, and we'd all be bored to tears. :crying:

I think this is as good as its going to get: (so a PLUS in my view) , and "on purpose"

Don't have an opinion about the 2 malefics in trine. Well, better then a square or opposed?

Now I see that it includes the Sun's ingress into tropical Aries, Moon trine Jupiter, and Mars trine Saturn.

All to avoid moon VOC and Moon square Mercury. Accidentally on purpose?

Will Mars trine Saturn be a plus or a minus?

Last edited:

leomoon

Washington DC, 20 March 2021, 4:37:21 am

But my programme is in EST, not EDT. Ouch.

Edit again: Just ran it for EDT, and it's the same chart.

Did you use Koch or Placidius?

I tried both Equal and Placidius, and both put Jupiter & Saturn in the 1st house. :surprised:
I think your chart puts them both in the 12th?

I tried both Equal and Placidius, and both put Jupiter & Saturn in the 1st house. :surprised:
I think your chart puts them both in the 12th?

****checked Astrodienst, because they supposedly have the best ephemeris. It gives me 01 degree Aquarius Rising (the ASC)

then the 1st house has Saturn at 10:23 and Jupiter at 20:52.

It appears that the planets are once again in Kalasarpa yoga suggesting having to stay in, just as the Classic Astrologer outlined due to Covid. All planets (not using outers) are within the Nodes and bounded by them all except the Moon which was 16Gemini and the Nodes, 13 deg.

Last edited:

Oddity

As you can see from mine, moon is also at 16 Gemini, ASC is 21 Aquarius. I'm not trusting it, though, there's some kind of bug if it's telling me that EST and EDT both give the same chart - or it's a bug that it is using EDT, and showing EST.

If you've got something different from astro.com please post.

I use Alchabitius semi-arc.

david starling

As you can see from mine, moon is also at 16 Gemini, ASC is 21 Aquarius. I'm not trusting it, though, there's some kind of bug if it's telling me that EST and EDT both give the same chart - or it's a bug that it is using EDT, and showing EST.

Looks like the Mars/Sat trine is indicative of some problems!

leomoon

I also moved away from the East (outside of DC) which is a confusing place to grow up. For example, they have "Eastern Daylight Time" now which they are on. It gives them an extra hour of daylight to set the clocks "back " one hour. In the Fall (this year I think it's very late, later then usual), they then use EDT or EST. Eastern Standard Time is the norm except when you "Spring forward" in the springtime like now., and "Fall back" in the fall like in Oct-Nov. one hour, so essentially you go back to EST.

Confused?

I know I :annoyed: am.

Bottom line is, you'd need to look up (with that chart) if DC is now on EST or EDT to know. The answer would be EDT (daylight saves one hour, they added to EST)

I'll post what I have next - Astrodienst usually takes care of that for us which is why I still use them. Over the past 10-15 years, people have been writing in from all over the world when their little village or area is different and then they've correct the times. So they are very accurate.

Swiss & all that! Best timepieces I hear. :pouty:

leomoon

For whoever needs a good place (free :smile:) to use for images (photos and charts, etc) you can save your photo or chart on your desktop (or find it on your computer wherever you save photos) and then add it on here.

Its very easy - and I use the "hotlink for Forums" for the size image shown above post - for charts.

note: They like you to sign up, but never pester you if you don't, so you can use this site as a guest too. No worries.
I think if you sign up, then you can store your charts more easily, but I never did take the time. Its called "Post Image"

https://postimg.cc/6Tn85yN3/27c9c5c4

IF Post Image site is ever "down" which is rare; then I go to this one:

https://imgbb.com/

Either one is a good link to have without problems.

here is the example from img88 site: I leave it set on "don't auto delete"

and then I use from the BBcode Full Link (and you get the url to post)

like this:

NOTE: THERE WAS A VOC MOON WHEN BIDEN WAS INAUGURATED EARLY - (it makes me wonder if he will finish his term in 4 years or leave early?)

INAUGURATION OF 46TH PRESIDENT:

leomoon

This one makes his Inauguration shockingly clearer! :unsure:

Should he be not able to complete his 4 years, then it will be up to VP Harris. The 1st woman President in U.S. history.

This chart is another example of not trusting charts of others until we check ourselves. I hadn't even noticed until this conversation, but the 2 charts for the Inauguration are likely off by one hour. At the end of January, the east was still under Eastern Standard Time, (EST) and not daylight time. Daylight Standard or EDT was created during Wartime. (see wikipedia)

Although both charts for the Inauguration Day were taken from my FB pals, I just checked on Astrodienst for clarity, and indeed, this ONE is the correct ASC: 09Taurus which is located in Cetus the sea monster.
(under the ecliptic)
People who are born with planets in a Cetus star, usually are people we will hear about whether its in wartime or peacetime, making the news. I'm thinking the lazy part of this star conferring upon it's natives, may be why he has taken the lazy man's way with plagerizing in the past and even in 2021 with Bernie Sanders own speech lifted :( Its good however, to read he can lead and command! :)

Legend: Cetus represents the sea monster or whale sent by Neptune to devour Andromeda (see Andromeda). [Robson*, p.38.]
Influences: According to Ptolemy this constellation is like Saturn. It is said to cause laziness and idleness, but to confer an emotional and charitable nature, with the ability to command, especially in war. Makes one amiable, prudent, happy by sea and land, and helps to recover lost goods. [Robson*, p.38.]

Last edited:

leomoon

Cyrus Vance Jr. is the lead prosecutor in the Southern District of New York. As such, he will be filing a lawsuit shortly for the criminal indictment of DJT.

Vance has had a poor legacy to leave behind him when he retires this December. the 2012-2017 era when he decided not to prosecute Ivanka Trump & her brother DJT, Jr. for the fraud committed concerning SoHo Luxury Condos in Manhattan:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_Vance_Jr.

...entrepreneur and her brother Donald Trump Jr. were under investigation in a felony real estate fraud case involving Trump SoHo, a luxury hotel and condominium project in New York City that they were developing for their father’s Trump Organization,

“For two years, prosecutors in the Manhattan District Attorney’s office had been building a criminal case against them for misleading prospective buyers of units in the Trump SoHo,” reads the story.

But then Trump’s personal attorney, Marc Kasowitz, intervened with a meeting with Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. Kasowitz had donated generously to Vance’s re-election campaign. Within a few months the investigation was dropped, according to the report, a collaboration of the New Yorker, ProPublica and WNYC.

https://www.propublica.org/article/ivanka-donald-trump-jr-close-to-being-charged-felony-fraud

This money donated by Trump and his lawyer Kasowitz to Vance's campaign, was then returned when it hit the news circuit!

It still is now considered a stain or blight on his legacy by many.

Since he will be prosecuting Mr. Trump in New York I've done a few charts to see what we may expect - This one for transits in April shows TR Jupiter over his 9th of justice will be Trine his Sun, and Tr Jupiter trine his Neptune over his 5th. Notice that Tr Mars will also be in play and over his Sun at the same time as this trine takes place. Seems like April is a busy month:

leomoon

Cyrus Vance Jr. & DJT Jr. in Composite with Transits:

**the rumor out of Palm Springs is that the Gov. of Florida will protect trump from being extradited to New York to stand trial if he is asked to do so. If he did this, its believed that Trump would not be able to travel out of state or be subject to an arrest, so some say it's doubtful to go that far.

Perhaps only lawyers will be attending his trial unless the judge demands the defendant to show. :rightful:
note: Tr Pluto will be opposing Venus in the composite as well as Pluto square Vesta (the higher law)

html upload image

Last edited:

leomoon

THIS IS THE SYNASTRY OF CY VANCE JR. & DJT: (W/TR)

did anyone notice his nemesis was born on the same day? Both June 14th birthdays!