First vaccine shot

Oddity

Quick reply seems to be disabled, so this isn't a direct reply.

Have you looked at the US Aries ingress chart for 2020? I point this out as it has Virgo on the MC (and Gemini on the 8th). The tenth house represents not only the king, or leader, but also - medical treatments and cures.

Mercury is on the IC, in Pisces. Not a good sign.

And while I can't pull it up right now, does not the first injection chart have Saturn on the IC? Also not a good sign.

It could be because of the variants, but my big concern is that there's never been a corona vaccine that didn't either kill people, or kill animals when tested on them when they were exposed to the virus.

Hopefully I'm alarmist here, but the vaccines, astrologically speaking, look - wrong.

Osamenor

Staff member
Quick reply seems to be disabled, so this isn't a direct reply.
It isn't. If you're having trouble with it, please reach out to our tech person, pwadm.

Have you looked at the US Aries ingress chart for 2020? I point this out as it has Virgo on the MC (and Gemini on the 8th). The tenth house represents not only the king, or leader, but also - medical treatments and cures.

Mercury is on the IC, in Pisces. Not a good sign.

And while I can't pull it up right now, does not the first injection chart have Saturn on the IC? Also not a good sign.

It could be because of the variants, but my big concern is that there's never been a corona vaccine that didn't either kill people, or kill animals when tested on them when they were exposed to the virus.

Hopefully I'm alarmist here, but the vaccines, astrologically speaking, look - wrong.

That's consistent with what came up in this thread. There are even some similar placements.

The most benign way to interpret that is, I think, that the vaccine won't be the panacea people are expecting. That doesn't necessarily mean it will do any great harm besides not being a panacea. But the situation is bad enough even if that's all that happens.

Last edited:

david starling

If I have to get vaccinated, I'll go with the "Johnson & Johnson come lately" one.

It was developed after the Grand Conjunction, so it still isn't available. I trust Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius more than in Capricorn.

leomoon

Thanks for the chart! :happy: My eye honed in on the ASC (Scorpio with Mars lord) and Mars, in it's own sign 6th house TRINE to the Sun.

Sounds promising. :bandit: Meanwhile, mask up.

Shanti

Hopefully the progressed moons coming aspects will announce some success (rate 1'degree/month).

Progressed moon conjunct MC
Progressed moon trine pluto and jupiter.
Progressed moon centrally placed at midheaven is conjuncting MC and making a trine to the pluto jupiter
combination.
This might give some public (mc/moon) success Jupiter pluto in the matter.

That will be in the spring february and forward into summer if so happen ?

Unclear for sure...but choosing to be positive here.

Pfizer vaccine starting to having signs of positive results in Israel. Which is good news and hopeful for the world.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2021/02/20/pfizers-covid-vaccine-over-95-e ffective-in-israel-new-study-reportedly-shows/

["TOPLINE Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine staved off illness and death for over 95% of Israeli patients, according to government figures released Saturday from a report reviewed by multiple news outlets, encouraging news from the world’s most heavily vaccinated country."

Progressed Moon in the 'First vaccine chart' is well in orb for the trine to Pluto...and later to Jupiter.

Attachments

• progressed moon vaccine.PNG
    progressed moon vaccine.PNG
    53.3 KB · Views: 25

leomoon

Pfizer vaccine starting to having signs of positive results in Israel. Which is good news and hopeful for the world.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2021/02/20/pfizers-covid-vaccine-over-95-e ffective-in-israel-new-study-reportedly-shows/

["TOPLINE Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine staved off illness and death for over 95% of Israeli patients, according to government figures released Saturday from a report reviewed by multiple news outlets, encouraging news from the world’s most heavily vaccinated country."

Progressed Moon in the 'First vaccine chart' is well in orb for the trine to Pluto...and later to Jupiter.

Shanti: I don't think that Israel has yet vaccinated the entirety or even any of the Palestinian people under rules of International Law for the occupying force? The Geneva Convention to which they are signatory.

https://news.yahoo.com/israel-leading-world-covid-19-153203290.html

The Kalarsarpa Yoga of the Nodes with the planets inside the bounds of the Nodes, continues on until 2022 I believe so I'm wondering what this could mean, IF indeed we have conquered finally the Covid 19 virus with this vaccine and in consideration of the news coming out of Russia about a new Flu from animal to human virus:

https://www.wmur.com/article/russia...t-case-of-avian-flu-strain-in-humans/35576369

Last edited:

Shanti

Yes,

I am not aware of Israels vaccine regime. But it is some good news that there is response from the vaccine in results so far.

But of course this is a marathon we are undergoing.

Quite a few predictions so far have been wrong astrologically which I read by some astrologers. Including vedic astrologers. One prominent said that things would be ok when Rahu would leave Ardra nakshatra...but still we are here with a lot of problems.

Here is some thoughts however of Vedic astrologer 'James Kelleher' which is an astrologer who in 2019 lectures predicted a possible pandemic in 2020 :

Note* He uses the 'Sidereal zodiac' so the entering into Aquarius by planets is meant the Sidereal constellation of Aquarius.

"There will be a new moon on February 11th and 11:06 am pacific time in Dhanishta nakshatra. This new moon is unique because the Sun and the Moon are Joined by four other planets and the new moon is taking place at the end of the sign of Capricorn. A new moon symbolizes a new cycle beginning. In this case, it seems to indicate the end of confinement, restriction, financial problems, and social barriers. Over the next lunar month, led by the Moon's entry into Aquarius, the Sun, Venus, and Mercury will all depart from Saturn's restrictive association, and enter Aquarius, a sign of freedom, healing, financial gains and social interaction. Like a religious procession, on the festival day of lord Siva, these celestial bodies will move, one by one, into the sign of the water bearer. This is not to say that all of our pandemic problems will instantly go away, but the new moon is a harbinger of better things to come. Then, on April 5th, the guru of all the gods, Jupiter, will finally move into Aquarius, beginning a one year recovery that should break the back of the pandemic and significantly shift the world into an easier place to live."

Best regards

Last edited:

leomoon

SHANTI:
"There will be a new moon on February 11th and 11:06 am pacific time in Dhanishta nakshatra. This new moon is unique because the Sun and the Moon are Joined by four other planets and the new moon is taking place at the end of the sign of Capricorn. A new moon symbolizes a new cycle beginning. In this case, it seems to indicate the end of confinement, restriction, financial problems, and social barriers. Over the next lunar month, led by the Moon's entry into Aquarius, the Sun, Venus, and Mercury will all depart from Saturn's restrictive association, and enter Aquarius, a sign of freedom, healing, financial gains and social interaction. Like a religious procession, on the festival day of lord Siva, these celestial bodies will move, one by one, into the sign of the water bearer. This is not to say that all of our pandemic problems will instantly go away, but the new moon is a harbinger of better things to come. Then, on April 5th, the guru of all the gods, Jupiter, will finally move into Aquarius, beginning a one year recovery that should break the back of the pandemic and significantly shift the world into an easier place to live.

Can't come too soon for any of us I"m sure. Jupiter is a godsend usually moreso then not. :happy:

blackbery

Let's be honest here. EVERY experienced astrology predicted a worldwide catastrophic event would take place in 2020. The heavy hitters Jupiter.Saturn.Pluto coming together in Capricorn was a predictor of a great 'restructuring' taking place. Before the 'rebuilding' had to come to total collapse, the Pluto 'death' annihilation...particularly of Saturn gov't institutions.
2020 wasn't so much about the virus as much as the changes it brought to the world....after all, the death rate was no higher than the previous years.:unsure:

There was a French astrologer, can't remember his name, who actually predicted a pandemic. He compared it to the Spanish Flu.

We are still experiencing the 'fallout'. The paradigm has shifted & people are waking up. Dec 14/20 Solar Eclipse at 23 Sag ...right in the Galatic Centre....
bringing ascension into human consciousness. The world will never trust 'big business, big gov't the globalists again. The 'old world' is dead.

With Jupiter/Saturn Aquarius leading the reform & quiet 'revolution', the world is now on the road to societal reform which will help the individual & not the 'elite structure' which has dominated the world.

The vaccines are another way THEY are trying to control & oppress the people.
Jup/Pluto in the chart reveal it's all about money & domination. MSM are NOT reporting the hundreds who have died right after getting the jab. Once people realize they have been deceived with that Sun/Neptune, there will be major consequences for Big Pharma.

The Sag Galatic energies playing out since Dec & for the next couple of months bringing awareness to more people. Truth & Justice prevail.

The Solar Eclipse coming up June 10th in Gemini will shed light on the 'vaccine sham' as communications ramp up & whistle-blowers speak out. The voices that have been repressed & censored will finally be heard.

Here is some thoughts however of Vedic astrologer 'James Kelleher' which is an astrologer who in 2019 lectures predicted a possible pandemic in 2020 :

Shanti

I assume by your Qanon based world paradigm philosophy that you are anti vaccine from the beginning. That's ok. But personally I feel it a waste of time to discuss it further. I am only interested in the astrology involved. And the mainstream view that vaccine is important in battling a world pandemic that cause great havoc in major life structures politically, economically, health wise and mortality related. Prefering to hold the extreme politics in the hot arena sector perhaps.

Regards,

leomoon

I assume by your Qanon based world paradigm philosophy that you are anti vaccine from the beginning. That's ok. But personally I feel it a waste of time to discuss it further. I am only interested in the astrology involved. And the mainstream view that vaccine is important in battling a world pandemic that cause great havoc in major life structures politically, economically, health wise and mortality related. Prefering to hold the extreme politics in the hot arena sector perhaps.

Regards,

Shanti: I wish I could give you 3 "thumbs up" I would! Yes, Hot Topic Chat for political rhetoric of any length. :cool:

Passiflora
: Regarding your post, I thought I'd try to get the J & J when it arrives at the pharmacies. Do you see issues with it, (other then their talcum powder scandal?) via the astrology?

Perhaps we should look for a J & J natal chart for it's incorporation if we can considering it was a latecomer and not part of that Conjunction?

Founded January 1886; 135 years ago
New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_&_Johnson

Last edited:

leomoon

Johnson & Johnson: Incorporated Jan. 1886

One of the Johnson brothers: (another one had a questionable reputation and left the firm to start up his own business. He may have had emotional or mental problems -

Robert Wood Johnson 1 : Born

February 20, 1845
Carbondale, Pennsylvania

Robert Wood Johnson I (February 20, 1845 – February 7, 1910) was an American industrialist. He was also one of the three brothers who founded Johnson & Johnson.

Regarding J. Lister

While working for Rouston & Aspinwall, Johnson met George J. Seabury and they decided to leave the firm and go into business together under the name of Seabury & Johnson. Both men were interested in Joseph Lister's discovery of the implications of sterile surgery and tried to make products that would assist in the operating room. Johnson worked 12-hour days to try to invent aseptic surgical equipment. By 1878, the firm was making $10,000 a month (or in 2017 dollars $258,046.31.)

This one is listed as the original founder and more consistent in the business:

https://successstory.com/companies/johnson-and-johnson#:~:text=Inspired by Joseph Lister,%

HERE IS THE DAY (A THURSDAY) I.E. DAY OF JUPITER
that they asked for FDA approval: see date and time stamped: 17:35EST - (5:30PM) on Feb. 4th. 2021

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...ine-candidate-301222768.html?tc=eml_cleartime

20who%20was%20a%20pioneer,sanitation%20and%20health-care%20practices%20in%20the%2019th%20century.

leomoon

Day & time of chart: request of the FDA
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...ine-candidate-301222768.html?tc=eml_cleartime

next day:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/04/health/johnson-and-johnson-ask-fda-eua/index.html

Appropriately set with a 6th house stellium (chronic illnesses) Yet, how do you all view the Moon's square etc? :unsure: hoping a small thumbnail chart is okay? If not let me know....

Asteroids chosen:
https://www.astrology.com/article/hygeia-asteroid-healing-wellness-medicine
Hygeia was a daughter of Asclepius, the god of medicine
whose symbol of a single snake entwined around a staff adorns ambulances and is embedded within the logo for the World Health Organization. One of five sisters representing aspects of health and healing, Hygeia’s domain was preventative medicine: how to care for physical and mental bodies to avoid illness, as opposed to curing illness once contracted. :unsure:

One of the greatest trips imo we took before hanging up our walking shoes was to Turkey for 3 weeks including seeing the following in Pergamum:

(see the underground tunnel like environment of this first Hospital which practiced mental health healing - as well as other ailments - (fascinating, because the steps down into the "tunnel" actually ran water constantly over these few steps down, which gave a "healing effect" of sound like you can buy today at the drugstores with tiny water fountains.

I learned that the "healers" using Galen's approach also used snakes put down these stone roof over the tunnel, to see whether the person was still alive:surprised::surprised: then he'd yell or let you know....(they didn't drop the snake just showed it thru the holes - :unsure:

The influential physician Galen was born in Pergamum and practiced here in the 2nd Century AD

scroll to the 7th photo down to see the tunnel like hospital with the small 3 or 4 stone steps which always had water flowing for the mentally ill patient:

http://biancavalerio.com/asklepion-turkey-galen-first-ancient-hospital-healing-depression-anxiety/

leomoon

The chart I posted for Johnson & Johnson 1st Vaccine public announcement of the FDA doesn't look so hot to me for those like myself, (over 70 wanting a vaccine but one shot if possible) :sick: Even the Part of Fortune is opposed to Mars in Taurus, its detriment.

Can it be worse? :sad:

david starling

[Attempt at Humor Alert!]

Johnson and Johnson's vaccine has an amazing side effect no one anticipated:

It prevents both chafing and diaper rash! Oldsters who rely on Depends undergarments will be freed from the need to use talcum powder. And, so will infants and very young children, if the vaccine is eventually approved for them.

Athletes and astronauts with chafing problems will benefit as well.

Last edited:

leomoon

[Attempt at Humor Alert!]

Johnson and Johnson's vaccine has an amazing side effect no one anticipated:

It prevents both chafing and diaper rash! Oldsters who rely on Depends undergarments will be freed from the need to use talcum powder. And, so will infants and very young children, if the vaccine is eventually approved for them.

Athletes and astronauts with chafing problems will benefit as well.

I have one, but it's not funny like yours is! :wink: When I was last in Egypt, (2018), I wanted some powder so went to a Pharmacia - and they had J & J Baby Powder (everything they get comes from Europe), so probably from England or mfg. there. It was lavender so I liked that a lot and got it, plus a smaller amount perfect for suitcases. When I got home I realized that it was baby powder but still had Talc in it whereas, the one i purchased at Target online, (same one, Lavender) had zero talc.

Are they purposefully trying to stiff the Egyptians and others less suspecting? Probably, sadly enough. I imagined the answer lay along the lines of having too much of the garbage (stock) on hand, so it goes where they won't question it even for the baby. :crying:

I'm not convinced it caused those cancer cases BUT, still - its a baby for pete's sake....and baby's get it everywhere on the body.

PASSIFLORA:

I'm thinking older people likely Saturn of course and Jupiter (or is Jupiter only for old uncles? ) :happy:
REF: both “a corporation” and “people over 70” both be signified by Saturn

Good idea about Janssen, I thought of that too. Perhaps Janseen (Dutch) had a lot to do with "hey let's stick the middle eastern countries with all this excess stock. :(

Do you have the stats on them? Which dob would you use?

p.s. Since I'm a progressive moreso then most would be I suspect on here; I tend to notice them and listen to what they say. I recall (over a dozen years ago I'm sure), a J & J heir - decided to not take ANY of the fortune offered to him via inheritance portions. He was disgusted with the whole lot of the company and greed from what I vaguely recall now.

I'll see if I can find.
Nope, mistaken - It was the heir from the Oscar Mayer MeatPacking fortune I must have been remembering. Could have sworn it was J & J :(

Chuck Collins: How the Oscar Mayer heir gave away his fortune to fight for economic justice

Chuck Collins is the great grandson of meatpacker Oscar Mayer. At age 26, He gave away his inheritance and has spent the last three decades mobilizing against inequality.

Last edited:

leomoon

Still wondering IF the chart posted earlier for J & J is applicable for the current Vaccine and whether or not it will be successful as such with all those squares, etc and harsh aspects to angles - :w00t:
I thought it was great to just get one shot and be done with it.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janssen_Vaccines

Jansen Vaccines is a biotechnology company specializing in vaccines and biopharmaceutical technologies. It was formed when Johnson & Johnson acquired the Dutch biotech company Crucell based in Leiden and placed it in their pharmaceutical division.

In September 2009 Johnson & Johnson bought 18% stake in Crucell for €302 million in order to collaborate on the development of a flu vaccine.[1]

leomoon

According to this article, the FDA will meet to discuss authorization on the 26th and make an announcement within a couple of days after that, potentially giving us another chart.

I hope its a good one!:unsure:

leomoon

Passiflora:
According to this article, the FDA will meet to discuss authorization on the 26th and make an announcement within a couple of days after that, potentially giving us another chart.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...n-february-26/

I have a new one from today when it was announced on TV that the FDA "approved" the new vaccine from J & J . It appears at first glance, to be a GOOD ONE! :smile: Meaning, an effective vaccine.

passiflora

The J & J charts have frustrated me terribly - multiple formal meetings which seem to be predecided, and the CA governor announced even before the FDA.