General astrological trends in the US

Cary2

Banned
transiting Pluto/Saturn.

The first time I voted Republican was 2016. Prior to that I never voted Republican in my life, and I never imagined I ever would. In fact, I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2008. Pluto-biquintile-Saturn

In USA chart: Mercury-oppose-Pluto; Mars-square-Neptune

Washington is a sewer, and both Democrats and Republicans are the reason why. When Trump ran for office, it became very clear that he was not very partisan, but he was passionate about righting what he thought were the wrongs. It was no surprise that I would not support all of his opinions, but I was very pleased to send a wake-up call to the politicians of the Washington sewer, and I recognized immediately that Trump was our last hope.

Mercury-oppose-Pluto; Mars-square-Neptune

If we don't sweep the sewer, there may be civil war. I doubt the voters will tolerate it.

Last edited:

david starling

Re: John Kerry

Do you see anything that would enable Trump to split from the Republican Party and start his own "third-party"? For example, he could call it the MAGA Party, and run in 2024. Could even win!

Cary2

Banned

Back to normal for as long as possible. Looks like trouble ahead with the U.S. Pluto Return starting in 2022.

In 3.7 years or less, USA's solar arc Saturn will conjunct USA's natal Mars. That will be one of the worst times in American history. This is tantamount to death or bloody injury in an individual's chart. It is very bitter hardship and struggle. It is nearly unbearable pain.

The life of nations often extend beyond the lifespan of a human individual, so we see something in Mundane astrology that we don't see in regular natal astrology. In solar arc, at roughly 120 years of age, the nation saw each factor in the chart trine its natal counterpart. The first time this happened, Teddy Roosevelt became president. This was a very prosperous and expansive time for America. Teddy was a unique president who was unconventional and whose legacy is mostly admired as legendary.

At roughly 240 years of age, it happened again and Trump was president. America had the greatest economy in its history, and there are many points of prosperity and expansiveness and ease.

About 8 years after that, the nation will experience one of the worst aspects in predictive astrology.

A celebrated economist has predicted tremendous financial upheaval and depression that is not the fault of any president. He says it is the simple fact that the Baby Boomers are retiring and shrinking their spending. It is not the fault of any leader or economist or banker. It is the simple math of age. The subsequent generations were not so populous, so their contribution cannot make up the difference. The economy grew to accommodate the Boomers, and after they withdraw from financial activity, the economy will shrink greatly. That cannot happen without great pain.

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned

Do you see anything that would enable Trump to split from the Republican Party and start his own "third-party"? For example, he could call it the MAGA Party, and run in 2024. Could even win!

Branching into a third party is a bad idea. It often causes setbacks that were unwanted by diluting the vote of one sector or another.

Historically, when a political platform appeared that seem to justify a third party, one of the existent parties absorbed the platform eliminating the need for a third party.

sa.Uranus trine Descendant and trine natal Saturn.

That has already happened. Those who hate Trump love to make dubious predictions because it gives them goosebumps, but it does not reflect reality. Trump has dominated the Republican Party who has resented the change in some circles, but movement in the election shows Trump's influence. Ryan and other RINO's who failed the voters and citizens departed in bitterness over the fact that Trump was what the voter preferred. It is a new Republican Party because of Trump and his followers. If a third party emerges, it will be the disgruntled RINO's or the disgruntled Left. The Republican Party has absorbed Trumpism. They have 14 new seats in the House to prove it.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I always had a hunch the USA is the next great global superpower and empire to decline, just like every great nation has before them (i.e. the Soviets, British, Spain, Islam, Rome, Greece and Babylon). The planet of death and devastation which conjuncts Jupiter and Saturn in 2020 when COVID-19 struck the US more than any nation on earth, it dimmed down luck and darkened the national mood , yet a scientific innovation will bring the pandemic to an end globally as well.