Jupiter Saturn Conjunction 2020

So this looks like the next big thing coming up at the end of this year. What are your thoughts? Will this be a positive new beginning for humanity or will it be the emergence of the new world order? Also I work in the trade show/live events industry and I have been out of work since March and I'm not sure when or if I will be able to go back. Since Aquarius is the natural ruler of the 11th house of social groups and networking, I feel that it applies to my industry. Saturn in Aquarius would bring restrictions to large gatherings, but would the conjunction of Jupiter be a new beginning for them?

waybread

Well, certainly no "new world order," if by this you mean the conspiracy theory. I don't think it will be a positive new beginning, either, covid-19 will probably still be with us.

I think things will improve slightly as Jupiter and Saturn pull away from Pluto in Capricorn.

As the faster-moving planet, Jupiter will pull ahead and out-of-orb with Saturn in the spring of 2021. However, Saturn is the traditional ruler of Aquarius, so I don't see a huge lightening up until the new year of 2022, when Jupiter finally enters Pisces for the duration.

So sorry about your job-- I think it's best if you compare the transits with your natal chart.

The Jupiter-Saturn conjunction is important of itself, however it is occurring in the context of the Winter solstice. As the Sun enters the first of Capricorn, it is conjunct Mercury. Also, fiery Mars is square to Pluto in Capricorn at the Winter solstice.

From a weather perspective, this is going to be severe Winter. The hot spells and cold spells will set records, Jupiter conjunct Saturn in Aquarius at the Winter solstice will bring unusual snowfalls. Mercury conjunct Sun in Capricorn will bring lots of cold wind. That's the background.

We have to look at these transits in light of current events, as current events will carry into to events of this Winter. Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius screams social justice. Mars in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn screams violence, explosions, terrorism, and related deaths. Neptune is still in Pisces and still influences the world with hysteria. The Mercury conjunct Sun transit at the Winter solstice will feed into the ongoing hysterical narratives that have spread throughout the world.

Then there is the pandemic. The New Moon on October 16 and the New Moon on January 13, 2021 indicate periods when the pandemic will be spreading. These are likely to be significant events, as the pandemic will spread more easily during flu season, and the flu season will be exacerbated by harsh weather and social unrest. People will be coughing and sneezing more due to allergies in the Fall and colds throughout the Fall and Winter. Also, with Jupiter conjunct Saturn so close to Christmas, there will be an irresistible urge for holiday celebrations and social mixing to help drown out the rest of the depressing news. This will further spread the COVID virus. The virus is highly likely to peak out this Winter.

The Harvest Moon this year on October 1, shows a very good harvest, but problems with storing and processing the harvest. Many people will be getting sick around the middle of October, and will not be able to work; this will include farmers, food storage workers, and packaging and transportation facilities.

Jupiter-Saturn issues typically involve Academia. They could be positive issues that improve the academic experience overall, or the academic issues can be challenges that need to be addressed. With the pandemic influencing academia even this early in the new school year, I think we know what to expect for the Winter. With the weather, the pandemic, a stronger than usual flu season, civil unrest, and hysteria, the pandemic is likely to wreak havoc with the present school system. However, it is also just as likely that new innovations in academia will be set into motion, and will involve a more independent and technological approach to education. Expect to be surprised by the solutions that prevail. A dispositor of the of the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction is Uranus, which is in Taurus. Home schooling for all levels of education is favored for the time being.

Another issue that arises from Jupiter-Saturn transits is the religion and State relationship. Being a conjunction in Aquarius, with Uranus in Taurus suggests religions may be noted for their independent actions in defiance of government regulations. Again, the Mars-Pluto square will undoubtedly bring about physical actions from one side toward the other as the urge to contain religions competes with religion's need for independence.

In light of the potential economic disaster that could easily develop this Winter, the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction may manifest as "great austerity." And what happens when Mars is square Pluto during great austerity? We can expect rioting, looting, etc, to flare up during this time, as well. Again, with Uranus in Taurus, a lot of people will find themselves unexpectedly confined to their homes (not necessarily by decree, but at least due to circumstances).

If all this sounds too negative or depressing, keep in mind that cycles are always coming and going. Sometimes, we just get dealt a bad hand, and we have to play it out and accept our loss. Also keep in mind that when change occurs, new opportunities will open up where other opportunities have been closed down. I think of Uranian changes as a kind of musical chairs. We don't have a choice as to whether we want to play, or not, the key is to just play as well as you can.

Also, I am definitely not a determinist astrologer. I believe strongly in free will. No matter how difficult our transits may be, it all comes down to the decisions we choose to make in the present moment. We can choose to take risks, or to be cautious. We can choose take care of our health and happiness, or we can choose to splurge without consideration for the consequences. Even when the rest of the world is making bad decisions, it is still possible for any individual to make good decisions.

Another thing I continually remind myself about is that luck favors the prepared. If I know there is a strong likelihood that there will be a food shortage, I stock up on nutritious food. If I know there is a likelihood of trouble at a certain location, I avoid that location. The purpose of astrology is to be able to read the signs and act accordingly.

JUPITERASC

So this looks like the next big thing coming up at the end of this year. What are your thoughts? Will this be a positive new beginning for humanity or will it be the emergence of the new world order? Also I work in the trade show/live events industry and I have been out of work since March and I'm not sure when or if I will be able to go back. Since Aquarius is the natural ruler of the 11th house of social groups and networking, I feel that it applies to my industry. Saturn in Aquarius would bring restrictions to large gatherings, but would the conjunction of Jupiter be a new beginning for them?

for thousands of years
- Jupiter and Saturn are called by astrologers of old

the "Great Chronocrators" :smile:

For millennia
the alignment of JUPITER and SATURN
has been regarded as a significator of great social
economic
and
political watersheds

- historic turning points, if you will.
hence
referred to as
"THE GREAT CONJUNCTIONS"

and so

Jupiter Saturn conjunctions
have been charted for millenia
by MUNDANE ASTROLOGERS

JUPITERASC

The Jupiter-Saturn conjunction is important of itself,

however it is occurring in the context of the Winter solstice.

As the Sun enters the first of Capricorn, it is conjunct Mercury. Also, fiery Mars is square to Pluto in Capricorn at the Winter solstice.
From a weather perspective, this is going to be severe Winter. The hot spells and cold spells will set records, Jupiter conjunct Saturn in Aquarius at the Winter solstice will bring unusual snowfalls. Mercury conjunct Sun in Capricorn will bring lots of cold wind. That's the background.

We have to look at these transits in light of current events, as current events will carry into to events of this Winter. Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius screams social justice. Mars in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn screams violence, explosions, terrorism, and related deaths. Neptune is still in Pisces and still influences the world with hysteria. The Mercury conjunct Sun transit at the Winter solstice will feed into the ongoing hysterical narratives that have spread throughout the world.

Then there is the pandemic. The New Moon on October 16 and the New Moon on January 13, 2021 indicate periods when the pandemic will be spreading. These are likely to be significant events, as the pandemic will spread more easily during flu season, and the flu season will be exacerbated by harsh weather and social unrest. People will be coughing and sneezing more due to allergies in the Fall and colds throughout the Fall and Winter. Also, with Jupiter conjunct Saturn so close to Christmas, there will be an irresistible urge for holiday celebrations and social mixing to help drown out the rest of the depressing news. This will further spread the COVID virus. The virus is highly likely to peak out this Winter.

The Harvest Moon this year on October 1, shows a very good harvest, but problems with storing and processing the harvest. Many people will be getting sick around the middle of October, and will not be able to work; this will include farmers, food storage workers, and packaging and transportation facilities.

Jupiter-Saturn issues typically involve Academia. They could be positive issues that improve the academic experience overall, or the academic issues can be challenges that need to be addressed. With the pandemic influencing academia even this early in the new school year, I think we know what to expect for the Winter. With the weather, the pandemic, a stronger than usual flu season, civil unrest, and hysteria, the pandemic is likely to wreak havoc with the present school system. However, it is also just as likely that new innovations in academia will be set into motion, and will involve a more independent and technological approach to education. Expect to be surprised by the solutions that prevail. A dispositor of the of the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction is Uranus, which is in Taurus. Home schooling for all levels of education is favored for the time being.

Another issue that arises from Jupiter-Saturn transits is the religion and State relationship. Being a conjunction in Aquarius, with Uranus in Taurus suggests religions may be noted for their independent actions in defiance of government regulations. Again, the Mars-Pluto square will undoubtedly bring about physical actions from one side toward the other as the urge to contain religions competes with religion's need for independence.

In light of the potential economic disaster that could easily develop this Winter, the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction may manifest as "great austerity." And what happens when Mars is square Pluto during great austerity? We can expect rioting, looting, etc, to flare up during this time, as well. Again, with Uranus in Taurus, a lot of people will find themselves unexpectedly confined to their homes (not necessarily by decree, but at least due to circumstances).

If all this sounds too negative or depressing, keep in mind that cycles are always coming and going. Sometimes, we just get dealt a bad hand, and we have to play it out and accept our loss. Also keep in mind that when change occurs, new opportunities will open up where other opportunities have been closed down. I think of Uranian changes as a kind of musical chairs. We don't have a choice as to whether we want to play, or not, the key is to just play as well as you can.

Also, I am definitely not a determinist astrologer. I believe strongly in free will. No matter how difficult our transits may be, it all comes down to the decisions we choose to make in the present moment. We can choose to take risks, or to be cautious. We can choose take care of our health and happiness, or we can choose to splurge without consideration for the consequences. Even when the rest of the world is making bad decisions, it is still possible for any individual to make good decisions.

Another thing I continually remind myself about is that luck favors the prepared. If I know there is a strong likelihood that there will be a food shortage, I stock up on nutritious food. If I know there is a likelihood of trouble at a certain location, I avoid that location. The purpose of astrology is to be able to read the signs and act accordingly.
by the way
Mundane astrology is very Hierarchical
thus, to clarify then,
Starting with the Grand Conjunction
a Natal Chart would be 7th in the pecking order :smile:
and
Horary is below your Natal Chart
and so
Horary is lowest on the Mundane Hierarchy

i.e.

MUNDANE ASTROLOGY HIERARCHY

Grand Conjunction 1702
21 May 1702
4:01:37 PM
+4:56:02
Federal Hall, New York
074°W00'37"
40°N42'26"

Great Mutation (Earth) 1802
17 Jul 1802
5:52:26 PM
Federal Hall, New York

Great Conjunction 2000
28 May 2000
11:07:39 AM
Federal Hall, New York

Great Malefic 2004
25 May 2004
1:20 AM
Federal Hall, New York
....is currently the operating Malefic Chart
and then the following will become operative....
Great Malefic 2034
26 Jun 2034
5:33:42 PM
Federal Hall, New York

2020 Aries Ingress
March 2020
Federal Hall, New York

INSERT NATAL CHART HERE
That is place in the hierarchy of charts.

INSERT HORARY CHART HERE
That is horary charts place in the hierarchy of charts

Note: Relocate the chart(s) to your country :smile:
and
for maximum accuracy, use the "foundation point"
eg: Romania = Alba Iulia, not Bucharesti
Japan = Kyoto, not Tokyo
Spain = Toledo, not Madrid
and so on

leomoon

One thing I had not thought of concerning the Great upcoming Conjunction of Saturn-Jupiter is that it incorporated Joe Biden's natal Jupiter quite well which can auger profitably for Biden in the November elections although the conjunction occurs on December 21st - it just may take that long before he is declared the winner.

You can see the chart here, courtesy of Curtis Burns:

https://starworldnews.com/biden-astrology-for-the-election/

leomoon

Some notes I kept:
The Great Conjunction of Jupiter-Saturn:

The great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn is December 21, 2020- the first since the year 2000, and the closest Jupiter-0-Saturn since 1623! At their closest, Jupiter and Saturn will be only 0.1 degrees apart- and won’t be matched this closely again until the Jupiter-0-Saturn of March 15, 2080. ~@StellarInsights
the closest via declination that they have been since 1623, less than 10 Min apart via declination, so they will appear very very close together in the sky. And James I of England was beginning its war against the Parliament that eventually led to the English Civil War.

"Jupiter conjunct Saturn is also known as the Great Conjunction that happens on average every 19 years. Throughout history, it has been closely observed by astrologers and been linked to the rise and fall of royalty, leaders and great people. Some believe that the biblical “Star of Bethlehem” was the great conjunction of 7 B.C.

"According to astrologer Daniel T. Ferrera, when a great conjunction occurs during an election or inauguration year, the president is likely to die in office. [2] The table at the end of this article shows this has been the case since 1940, except for the last two great conjunctions. However, there were assassination attempts against both those presidents."

https://astrologyking.com/jupiter-conjunct-saturn-the.../

http://www.dawnmountain.com/jupiter...IieefkO38CG7is2s9GZeNVwhmYz_75x_Cvtk_p9jDhVO8

In the book, Mundane Astrology, Charles Harvey writes: These two planets used to be known as the “Great Chronocrators,” or rulers of the ages. Their cycle can be considered the ground base of human development which marks the interaction between the perception of ideas, potentialities, possibilities (Jupiter) and their manifestation in the concrete material world (Saturn).

JUPITERASC

Jupiter's alignment with Saturn
occurs at intervals of just under 20 years
The aspect is occasionally repeated due to a retrograde
of one or both planets.
Each successive conjunction
not counting retrograde repeats
occurs at a mean advance of
approximately 243 degrees relative to its predecessor
although from one alignment to the next
this arc can vary considerably.

Every third conjunction
i.e.
once every 60 years
brings the alignment back
to its starting place, plus around 9 degrees:
this 60 year cycle is termed
FIRST ORDER RECURRENCE of the conjunction.

Every 40th conjunction - roughly once every 800 years -
brings the alignment back to within about 1 degree of its starting place:
this approximate 800 year cycle is termed SECOND ORDER RECURRENCE
aka GREAT MUTATION CYCLE

Jupiter and Saturn may both be regarded as generational planets
Jupiter takes 12 years to orbit Sun
and
Saturn takes 30 years to orbit Sun
- additionally, during their respective orbits of the Sun
Jupiter and Saturn are in conjunction only approximately every 20 years.

These specific spans of time

chime well with the accepted idea of “a generation”
being the span of time necessary before human beings are physically able
to produce a child of their own
in human terms, 'a generation' can be a variable
- that's because some produce offspring very early
and in many 'eastern' countries before their teens.

However, in 'the west' there is a tendency to initially focus on 'career'
before then producing offspring later in the 30's.
The middle ground would be those producing offspring in their 20's.
Based on those rather "rough and ready" spans of time then:

(1) A twelve year Jupiter orbit of the sun represents

those who are parents at an age considered in 'the west'
very young - i.e. 12

(2) A thirty year Saturn orbit of the sun represents

those who are parents at what is considered in 'the west'
to be a 'more responsible age' - i.e. 30

(3) A combination of the two planets in regular 20 year Jupiter-Saturn conjunctions

then represent the 'middle-ground' - i.e. 19/20

USUALLY a generation
averages about 25 years from the birth of a parent to the birth of a child
- although it varies case by case
it is generally accepted that the length of a generation
was closer to 20 years in earlier times
when humans mated younger
and life expectancies were shorter :smile:

Among present-day members

of a contemporary hunter-gatherer people
of Botswana and Namibia
whose lifestyle is relatively similar
to that of our Western pre-agricultural ancestors
the average age of mothers
at the birth of their first child was 20 years
and at the last birth 31
giving a mean of 25.5 years per female generation
which is considerably above the 20 years
commonly attributed to 'primitive cultures'.
Fathers were six to 13 years older than mothers
giving a male generational interval of 31 to 38 years.
(source: sociologist Nancy Howell)

Alternatively,
population geneticists Marc Tremblay and Hélène Vézina

found a generational interval, based on the years between parents’ and children’s marriages
to average 31.7 years
and
they determined that male generations averaged 35.0 years
while female generations averaged 28.7 years.
(source: 100 ascending Quebec genealogies)

A separate study by Biological anthropologist Agnar Helgason and colleagues
who used the Icelandic deCODE genetics database
to arrive at a female line interval of 28.12 years for the most recent generations
and 28.72 years for the whole lineage length.
Male line lineages showed a similar difference
—31.13 years for the recent generations
and 31.93 years overall.

For a more mathematically appealing average then

Helagason and fellow researchers recommended
estimating female generational line intervals at 30 years
and male generational intervals at 35 years
- based on the Quebec and Iceland studies.

We need to keep in mind
that current understandings in physical and biological sciences
are subject to change
as more data becomes available
and that data’s interpretation becomes more certain.

So, for now
when genealogists want to convert generations to years
and create probable date ranges, using an evidence-based generational interval
such as Helagason’s 30 and 35 years
- or even one developed based on your own family history research :smile:
may be the best solution.

CapAquaPis

I know the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction in horoscopes can strongly impact the world, but what about personal charts when they have Jupiter/Saturn (or in my case, includes Mars and Lilith) conjunctions on their natal to permanently affect them? Mine is in the sign of Virgo and the 3rd house and I'm also a Sun/ Moon/Mars conjunction in Aquarius. Would event Jupiter/Saturn conjunctions lead to huge life events or cause serious problems to people born with the same sort of planetary conjunctions?

leomoon

Astrologer of Tropical & Vedic fame - Curtis Burns - predicts slight edge for Joe Biden (see Jupiter-Saturn conjunction and his natal chart here:)

JUPITERASC

I know the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction in horoscopes can strongly impact the world, but what about personal charts when they have Jupiter/Saturn (or in my case, includes Mars and Lilith) conjunctions on their natal to permanently affect them? Mine is in the sign of Virgo and the 3rd house and I'm also a Sun/ Moon/Mars conjunction in Aquarius. Would event Jupiter/Saturn conjunctions lead to huge life events or cause serious problems to people born with the same sort of planetary conjunctions?

Jupiter's alignment with Saturn
occurs at intervals of just under 20 years

and so
recalling events of twenty years ago

when the previous Jupiter Saturn alignment occurred :smile:
provides the individual

with an opportunity to analyse their natal
for answers

The aspect is occasionally repeated due to a retrograde
of one or both planets.
Each successive conjunction
not counting retrograde repeats
occurs at a mean advance of
approximately 243 degrees relative to its predecessor
although from one alignment to the next
this arc can vary considerably.

for those aged over sizty
keep in mind that

Every third Jupiter Saturn conjunction
i.e.
once every 60 years
brings the alignment back
to its starting place, plus around 9 degrees:
this 60 year cycle is termed FIRST ORDER RECURRENCE of the conjunction.

leomoon

Kamala Harris Progressed Jupiter cj. Progressed Moon will both be in the same degree in her 10th house 17 deg. Taurus - trine her Pluto & Mars

Another View of the Jupiter-Saturn Conjunction sextile Venus in Scorpio: (*which happens to be where Kamala Harris Prog.Venus will be 27°Scorpio opposite her prog.Moon on Nov. 4th and sextile her 10th house Moon!

:unsure:

Last edited:

david starling

It's time for a change in attitude. The Conjunction will happen in a tropical Air-sign, out of an Earth-sign cycle ending in Capricorn, into an Air-sign cycle, starting with Aquarius....Also, the Jupiter Year will be that of Aquarius.

Less confrontation, more cooperation.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Astrological Predictions -USA Presidential Election 2020 :smile:
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10998

TOTAL PREDICTIONS RECORDED TO DATE: 86
Donald Trump Win : 42
Joe Biden Win: 44

THE FOLLOWING IS ASTROLOGICAL COMMENTARY
AND ANALYSIS ON 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION US
without a forecast on the winner. :smile:

Name: ''Andy''
Zodiac: Tropical
Techniques: Transits and progressions to both Presidential and VP candidates. Election day transits, Dixville Notch opening of poll 03.11.2020, US chart transits, inauguration charts.

Links: https://astrologywithandy.com/2020/...the-2020-united-states-presidential-election/

Name: Rod Chang
Techniques: Natal promise, transits, secondary progressions, solar arcs, solar returns, profections, fixed stars, Astro*Cartography applied to swing states.
Link:
http://www.rodchang.com/2020/10/04/...MQXVEPbw91kMf8vcztA_QNsM03vUfjJliAqk0PNXgk-zo

Name: Vic DiCara
Techniques: Sibly chart and Donald Trump nativity compared.
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zERFiLR5tLI&feature=youtu.be

Name: Faye Cossar
Technical: Analysis of POTUS charts by planetary posyion (esp Sun), other planets in presidential charts (in Chiron), inaguration chart for 2021.
Link:
https://www.fayeblake.nl/virgo/us-e...-b1rAPu6xK1RcxQGFhvVNVhSMpfUZLeRuIsHTgVlLm9Pg

Name: Jude Cowell
Techniques: Numerous articles.
Link:
https://www.starsoverwashington.com/

https://www.starsoverwashington.com/2019/04/donald-trump-in-2019-and-2020-astrology.html

Name: Lynn Hayes
Techniques: General overview of election
Link:
https://www.astrodynamics.net/us-20...ur planets,of mind on the part of the voters.

Name: Sastry Karra
Zodiac: Sidereal (Lahiri ayanamsha)
Technique: USA chart Sibly with transits and dashas.
Link:

1.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuchwZAYI5g
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znFCdnjyIVM
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L_DYXc2RnY

Name: Anthony Louis
Technique: Profections (whole sign & incremental), Solar and Lunar returns
Link:
https://tonylouis.wordpress.com/2020/08/26/biden-vs-trump-who-will-win-in-november/? utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_subscription&fbclid=IwAR0vMmAzRFtsrhrSCuCvVY_KYmJ-to55gbJ4xHMEGVxgWV39xeUiPhQnIPQ

Note: Astrologers assessed the natal profections favouring Trump and the solar and lunar returns favoring Biden. He believes the influence of Uranus on the election chart makes it too unpredictable to confidently predict a winner.

Name: Kaitlyn Maura
Techniques: Transits, progressions, solar and lunar returns.
Links

1.https://vocal.media/futurism/astrology-of-the-2020-elections-donald-trump

2. https://vocal.media/futurism/astrology-of-the-2020-elections-joe-biden-7t1ur0ffd

Name: Lisa Stardust
Techniques: General analysis of both candidates charts and election day transits. No prediction on outcome except extreme unpredictability of election.
Link:
https://www.oprahmag.com/life/a34275591/presidential-election-2020-astrology-predictions/

Name: Marjorie Orr
Techniques: Transits, progressions, solar arcs
Link:

https://star4cast.com/joe-biden-potholes-and-a-few-swampy-patches-ahead/

2. https://star4cast.com/kamala-harris-a-seasoned-campaigner/

Name: James Lynn Page
Techniques: transits, progressions and solar returns for USA chart (Sibly), party charts and Donal Trump.
Link:
http://www.astro.nu/2019/04/18/donald-trump-in-2020-astrological-view/

Name: Wendell C. Perry
Techniques:
Links
https://www.llewellyn.com/blog/2020/08/election-day-2020-astrology/

2. https://www.goodgollyastrology.com/.../1448-handicapping-the-big-race-part-one.html

3. https://www.goodgollyastrology.com/...1305-joe-biden-and-the-twelfth-house-sun.html

4. https://www.goodgollyastrology.com/...cles-on-gga/1416-joe-biden-s-sex-scandal.html

Name: Sonny Rosatti (The Sunnyside)
Techniques: Transits, secondary progression, Joe Biden-Kamaka Harris Composite chart transits
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2by9pMOR88

Name: Gurmeet Singh
Zodiac: N/A
Technique: N/A Article on the Tecumseh curse and death of US Presidents.
Link:
https://melbrake.wordpress.com/2019...-yes-per-tecumseh-20-year-presidential-curse/

leomoon

It is truly hard times for so many people. My daughter had a new job too, paying perhaps too well and she did perhaps too good at saving the health care company money with her innovative ideas that comes from Venus in Aquarius in her chart (Scorpio rising, and Capricorn Sun)

I say, "perhaps she did too well" in that she told us that she told her boss how she saved the company so much money....and it came back to bite her in the rear. They ended up letting her go, and taking someone under her she was teaching and gave him the job saving effectively half of what they were paying her!

She's smart but very naive sometimes I think.

Her dob is the same as Congresswoman Katie Porter they are astro twins effectively.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Porter

Katie Porter is a real whiz too, and spins circles around her witnesses in congress, often having them for a loss of words by the time she's done with them.
I love what she did to Jamie (CEO of Chase Bank) who makes 31 Million a year but never came up against anyone with her smarts before. In Congressional hearings she made her debut challenging him and he was at a loss for answers not knowing the answers to her questions. She told him the answers because she "just happened" to have the encyclopedia size book with her, that she herself wrote being used in the colleges today on economics. His face turned various shades of pale as the blood drained.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-between-democrat-ceo-should-shape-campaigns/

When I saw her natal chart was the same as my daughter's I could understand how Venus in Aquarius operates with both of them.
Unconventional relationships... :annoyed: But to each their own.

Katie Porter is a divorced mom of 2 little ones from California, who worked very well with Senator Elizabeth Warren and Sen. Sanders because she understands economics so well. Yet I'm sure she's very naive in some way too. Perhaps "men" is the downfall, who knows!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-between-democrat-ceo-should-shape-campaigns/

As a matter of fact, hearing about your losing your position made me think of all of this, because they were born in 1974, so to me, still rather young enough to regroup.

Yet for my daughter although she found something else rather quickly, I have to wonder and worry all over again about the naivete when it comes to this new "start-up company" not giving their employees health insurance, but instead, extra money so they can purchase it themselves. :surprised:
Good luck with that one in the U.S.A. So I try & butt out of her life, as I am too opinionated anyway being a worrying mother for life.

She she is Capricorn Sun as I said, and Aquarius Venus her detriment planets are Mars in Taurus & Saturn in Cancer. The German School of Astrology says that when planets are retrograde at birth, you are re-living once again these certain vibrations of those planets in order to try again to get them right.
For her, its the Sun's ruler Saturn rx, and Venus in Aquarius rx with her Jupiter also conjunct Venus in AQ -

Saturn restricts, but Jupiter expands. It will be quite a time for those who have challenging natal charts I suspect.

http://www.dawnmountain.com/jupiter...IieefkO38CG7is2s9GZeNVwhmYz_75x_Cvtk_p9jDhVO8

Last edited:

!4C

No. Aquarius is basically non-authoritarian when it comes to imposing rules.
So aquarius is libertarian, not socialist?

Some are predicting the Great Mutation from earth to air as a switch from capitalism to socialism, but socialism always gives way to authoritarianism.

david starling

So aquarius is libertarian, not socialist?

Some are predicting the Great Mutation from earth to air as a switch from capitalism to socialism, but socialism always gives way to authoritarianism.

How would you define "socialism"?

A lot of people confuse things like "Social" Security, and the "social" safety net (i.e. the Food Stamp program) with real Socialism, which outlaws private ownership and institutes a "collective economy".