AstroNumerology predictions on Coronavirus & Economy

RishiRahul

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As per Wikipedia Coronavirus began on 1st Dec 2019. See link: =[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]([/FONT][FONT=&quot]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%80%9320_coronavirus_pandemic[/FONT][FONT=&quot]).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But again, as per the South China post links the start of Coronavirus or Covid -19 to [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3074991/coronavirus-chinas-first-confirmed-covid-19-case-traced-back[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In order to identify the astrological link to Covid – 19 I used the ‘KaalPurusha’ ascendant using ‘Mesha’ or ‘Aries’ as the ascendant, as it is the start of the main zodiac.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If we consider the Vedic zodiac, on 1st December 2019 & also on 17th Nov 2019, the lord of the 6th house of disease (Mercury) & the lord of the 8th house (Mars) is conjunct in Libra, the seventh house of the ‘KaalPurusha’.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This combination of Mercury & Mars is aspecting the ‘KaalPurusha’ ascendant directly from its 7th house Libra, enhancing proper onset of ‘disease’ & ‘suffering’, namely Coronavirus or Covid -19.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]N.B[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: = Mars is not only the lord of the 8th house, but also the Arudha Lord of the 6th house; so doubly effective to cause disease.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It would not be out of place to state that the 9th house of ‘DHARMA’ of the ‘KaalPurusha’ ascendant is afflicted by the multiple conjunction of the slow moving planets, Ketu, Jupiter & Saturn transiting the 9th house![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Such conjunctions/associations can make benefics lose its beneficence; even may act as malefic.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There is news on line that it Coronavirus is a biological weapon let loose by mistake OR was erupted due to different meat factors.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Whatever Covid -19 was due to, there could have been a possible departure from DHARMA factors.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Numerologically, the present year 2020 is about number 4 Universal Year; which denotes ‘restrictions’, attracting need for ethics & also restrictions on economic factor; while both has been severely affected in March 2020.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Economy could have its downturn till June/July 2020, and revives satisfactorily from between Sept & Nov 2020. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Covid -19 emerged during fag end of the liberal 3 Universal year, which is generally ‘out of focus’ in qualities, & also affect Economy. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also that in 2019 the astrological 9th house of Dharma got afflicted/upset (mentioned in above paragraphs).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please also note that transit Saturn entered the 9th house at end 2018; also that transit nodes entered the 9th house in March 2019, upsetting it sufficiently.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] March 2020 arrived with the Universal month number 7 in the Universal Year number 4; denoting forcing hard realisations to be serious about Covid-19 in terms of proper action.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Efforts were made to start containing Covid -19 from March 2020 as everyone is aware.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Transit Saturn has been stressing the 9th house of Dharma, always helps to streamline the house it transits by applying pressure through difficulties.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]End Jan 2020 this transit Saturn moved away from the 9th house (by this time the difficulty was exposed).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Meanwhile Jupiter the planet of Dharma gets released at end March 2020 from Ketu to enter into the practical conjunction of Saturn, already in Capricorn.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The planet of Dharma transit Jupiter, thus continues to be afflicted by the nodes till end March 2020, enhancing strong possibilities in the beginning of April to contain the Covid-19 problem.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The verdict[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thus it is predicted that COVID -19 has strong possibilities of being contained soon after end March 2020 is over.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It also would not be out of place to mention that transit Jupiter gets free of the transit nodes and transit Saturn between September & Nov 2020 while remaining in the 9th house; possibly giving final ‘outcomes’ to Covid -19; which is also when we begin moving out of Universal year 4.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Economy will be in restrictive mode between March to June/July 2020; after which it also recovers satisfactorily between Sept & Nov 2020.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

RishiRahul

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As per Wikipedia Coronavirus began on 1st Dec 2019. See link: =[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]([/FONT][FONT=&quot]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%80%9320_coronavirus_pandemic[/FONT][FONT=&quot]).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But again, as per the South China post links the start of Coronavirus or Covid -19 to [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3074991/coronavirus-chinas-first-confirmed-covid-19-case-traced-back[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In order to identify the astrological link to Covid – 19 I used the ‘KaalPurusha’ ascendant using ‘Mesha’ or ‘Aries’ as the ascendant, as it is the start of the main zodiac.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If we consider the Vedic zodiac, on 1st December 2019 & also on 17th Nov 2019, the lord of the 6th house of disease (Mercury) & the lord of the 8th house (Mars) is conjunct in Libra, the seventh house of the ‘KaalPurusha’.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This combination of Mercury & Mars is aspecting the ‘KaalPurusha’ ascendant directly from its 7th house Libra, enhancing proper onset of ‘disease’ & ‘suffering’, namely Coronavirus or Covid -19.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]N.B[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: = Mercury is not only the lord of the 6th house, but also the Arudha Lord of the 6th house; so doubly effective to cause disease.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It would not be out of place to state that the 9th house of ‘DHARMA’ of the ‘KaalPurusha’ ascendant is afflicted by the multiple conjunction of the slow moving planets, Ketu, Jupiter & Saturn transiting the 9th house![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Such conjunctions/associations can make benefics lose its beneficence; even may act as malefic.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There is news on line that it Coronavirus is a biological weapon let loose by mistake OR was erupted due to different meat factors.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Whatever Covid -19 was due to, there could have been a possible departure from DHARMA factors.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Numerologically, the present year 2020 is about number 4 Universal Year; which denotes ‘restrictions’, attracting need for ethics & also restrictions on economic factor; while both has been severely affected in March 2020.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Economy could have its downturn till June/July 2020, and revives satisfactorily from between Sept & Nov 2020. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Covid -19 emerged during fag end of the liberal 3 Universal year, which is generally ‘out of focus’ in qualities, & also affect Economy. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also that in 2019 the astrological 9th house of Dharma got afflicted/upset (mentioned in above paragraphs).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please also note that transit Saturn entered the 9th house at end 2018; also that transit nodes entered the 9th house in March 2019, upsetting it sufficiently.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] March 2020 arrived with the Universal month number 7 in the Universal Year number 4; denoting forcing hard realisations to be serious about Covid-19 in terms of proper action.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Efforts were made to start containing Covid -19 from March 2020 as everyone is aware.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Transit Saturn has been stressing the 9th house of Dharma, always helps to streamline the house it transits by applying pressure through difficulties.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]End Jan 2020 this transit Saturn moved away from the 9th house (by this time the difficulty was exposed).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Meanwhile Jupiter the planet of Dharma gets released at end March 2020 from Ketu to enter into the practical conjunction of Saturn, already in Capricorn.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The planet of Dharma transit Jupiter, thus continues to be afflicted by the nodes till end March 2020, enhancing strong possibilities in the beginning of April to contain the Covid-19 problem.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thus it is predicted that COVID -19 has strong possibilities of being contained soon after end March 2020 is over.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It also would not be out of place to mention that transit Jupiter gets free of the transit nodes and transit Saturn between September & Nov 2020 while remaining in the 9th house; possibly giving final ‘outcomes’ to Covid -19; which is also when we begin moving out of Universal year 4.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Economy will be in restrictive mode between March to June/July 2020; after which it also recovers satisfactorily between Sept & Nov 2020.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Also that the restrictions applied in March 2020 may remain till June/July 2020.
This 'mainly' applies to Economy..........

CapAquaPis

Also that the restrictions applied in March 2020 may remain till June/July 2020.

Was this the boy from India or south Asia who appeared on Youtube predicting a major global crisis in Nov 2019-May 2020? It's surprising to have a young person to have psychic and prophetic abilities to predict the covid19 pandemic. If you use astrology, the planet Saturn does 3 transits to Aquarius (retrograde back to Capricorn twice) in 2021. It's called the planet of death and misery, but Pluto remains in Capricorn until 2024 and Jupiter is in Aquarius as of Dec 21-31, 2020 to conjunct Saturn, then the planet Saturn is in Aquarius in 2022-23 before Pluto takes its spot in Aquarius in Jan 2024, also after Christmas week.

leomoon

2020 is the 22nd or 23rd year of the 3rd millennia AD, the numbers 22 and 23 are cursed and malefic in numerology. Based on the exact year Jesus Christ is thought to be born (3 BCE?), then again you have other ideas of when was he really born and when do we start our modern calendar. Currently, there are 1.8 million cases in the world and the largest numbers are in the US and western Europe, more so than its origins in China and earlier decimation in East Asia.

When I wrote a Kindle book entitled "Expanding on the Astrology of Edgar Cayce"...a few years ago, I talked about Pope Benedict's interesting little Christmas book he wrote when he retired (you have to wonder WHAT the Roman Catholic church has in their basements over there at the Vatican) I had an aunt who was a nun and had been there and she claimed they had all sorts of things we'll never see in the light of day regarding history of Jesus. Regarding the year of Jesus birth, I recall the Pope saying not only was there this error ...but I vaguely now recall when we change calendars from BC to AD, we have to add a year.

Anyway, here is an excerpt that I wrote:

Though some may prefer another, I prefer this chart over others I have tried and it remains my personal preference. It also happens to be the same chart for his birth date and time that astrologer Kirk Nelson who wrote, “Edgar Cayce’s Secrets of Astrology” back in 1999, so there are at least two of us who prefer this date and time.
Another person who would agree with the date Cayce provided might be Pope Benedict, due to his advanced age, retired early. In his biography he stated that the Catholic Church had indeed been wrong these past 2,000 years about the year of Jesus’s birth. Written in December 2012, Pope Benedict XV1 claimed the entire Christian calendar is based on a miscalculation and that Jesus was actually born several years earlier than commonly believed. In the book “Jesus of Nazareth: The Infancy Narratives” the octogenarian pontiff claims the mistake was made by a 6th century monk known as Dionysius Exiguus. He writes, “The calculation of the beginning of our calendar – based on the birth of Jesus – was made by Dionysius Exiguus who made a mistake by several years.”

I think Benedict decided that it likely occurred in 4 BC with the corrections. Don't quote me, I'll have to try & find my older notes on it which is always a chore for me, :biggrin:

Mr. Cayce pointed to this time keeping problem of both the Romans and then the Hebrew calendar when he gave two different dates. Many challenged the authenticity of the Christian calendar with some historians putting Christ’s date of birth sometime between 7 B.C. and 2 B.C. so there has always been a wide gap of years to ponder. We know from historical records that that Herod the Great ruled in Judea and that he died in 4 B.C. I’m not here to argue the validity of one date over another because I don’t think there will ever be a way to know the correct date with absolute certainty. I do wish to point out that using the date that Mr. Cayce gave that Arcturus is well situated on the M.C. indicating that Jesus’s soul entered through this gateway.

We also know according to the gospels, that Joseph brought Mary and Jesus back to the land of his birth after hearing in a dream that Herod the Great was now dead and it was safe to return - They returned to Nazareth, Mary's childhood home. (in the upper region of today's Israel, hill country) in Galilee.

Herod was really something to contemplate! :w00t: He even took long pains to plan out an elaborate funeral for himself before he died, and his son or sons made sure it was followed to the letter of his wishes as much as possible.

Kind of reminded me of how in the U.S.a. they tend to cart around the dead body of their Presidents for days, (Reagan for example, back and forth across the country on planes for a week!)

Strange customs here. Started with Abraham Lincoln's mourning Train I suppose. RFK also had a mourning train based on Lincoln's.

Anyway, back to Herod. I kind of surmise he must have died on 1 BC.. because of the link to the Passover, and I think Jesus had been a toddler when they returned after a few yeas in Egypt.

The date for Herod’s death therefore, had to be one of two given in [“Dates of the Solar and lunar eclipses in Ancient Near East” by M. Kudlek and E. Mickler 1971]
[FONT=&quot]Solar Eclipses Visible in Palestine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 B.C. There were no eclipses[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 B.C. There were no eclipses[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 B.C. March 23rd, a total eclipse. Central time 8:30 PM (elapsed time between the eclipse and the Passover: 29 days) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 B.C. September 15th, a total eclipse. Central time 10:30 PM [elapsed time between eclipse and Passover: seven months] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 B.C. March 13th, a partial eclipse. Central time at 2:20 A.M. [elapsed time between eclipse and Passover: 29 days] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 B.C. No recorded eclipses[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 B.C. No recorded eclipses[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 B.C. January 10th. Total eclipse. Central time 1:00 A.M. [elapsed time between eclipse and Passover: 12 and ½ weeks] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

RishiRahul

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]N.B[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: = Mars is not only the lord of the 8th house, but also the Arudha Lord of the 6th house; so doubly effective to cause disease.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Economy will be in restrictive mode between March to June/July 2020; after which it also recovers satisfactorily between Sept & Nov 2020.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Hello and Namashkaar,

After observing the fresh developments since March 2020 on Covid19, I was finally able to synthesize my thoughts/philosophy/calculations on Covid 19 & Economy....!

Above, I mentioned the slot March to June 2020 as a period of restriction.

Latter half of June/early July 2020 is seen as the period when we will be follow or work towards a 'structured' plan towards it's solving.

'Sept to Nov 2020' brings clarity to the process; while the final solution and proper Economic revival is seen only between May & Aug 2021.
Which is corroborated with Numerological factors, and double transit of Jupiter Saturn on the 7th house of 'Kaalpurusha', and Mars in gemini.

April 2020 may be seen as period of temporary power in its solving.

Even then let us hope and pray things are sooner........

RishiRahul

leomoon

Excellent reading, thanks so much RishiRahul :smile:
btw, my Life Path number is 4, and I have a full stellium (Sun-Mer-Mars_ all in the 6th house in Capricorn, so it's been nothing but restrictions by and large for 70 years!

Saturn rules number 4. (I suppose you got 4 from 2020 )

Osamenor

Staff member
Folks, so as not to drive this thread completely off topic, I've moved the non-astrological posts here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133713

Since this thread starts with a post that covers both astrology and numerology, both are reasonable topics for spin off, but threads on astrology boards need to focus primarily on astrology. The spin off discussion that doesn't focus on astrology may continue in the Chat thread.

Keeping the focus,
Osamenor

RishiRahul

Excellent reading, thanks so much RishiRahul :smile:
btw, my Life Path number is 4, and I have a full stellium (Sun-Mer-Mars_ all in the 6th house in Capricorn, so it's been nothing but restrictions by and large for 70 years!

Hello Leomoon,

Thanks!!!
Life path 4 has different kinds of lessons; majorly involves gain and being successful only in matters involving effort and organization.

Unfortunately this present thread is devoted to covid, so let me stop here.

RishiRahul

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The years 2002 (the SARS outbreaks lasted until 2004) and 2011 (MERS' first of 3 outbreaks), but 2020 is a global pandemic of related coronaviruses (SARS-2, aka 2019-nCoV, and close to MERS) activated by double twos and zeros, the years 4 by themselves are, I guess, of a dark and frightening nature (diseases) as well double one, would there be Pluto as the number "zero"? The number 1 is the sun and number 2 is the moon, is the combo of the sun, moon, Saturn and Pluto a highly malefic combination when you consider their calendar years? To have the Sun, Moon, Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn on Christmas day (Dec 25-26, 2019) during the first month of the Covid-19 pandemic in its place of origin: Wuhan, Hubei, China-the city itself is said to be ruled by Capricorn.

RishiRahul

Hello and Namashkaar,

After observing the fresh developments since March 2020 on Covid19, I was finally able to synthesize my thoughts/philosophy/calculations on Covid 19 & Economy....!

Above, I mentioned the slot March to June 2020 as a period of restriction.

Latter half of June/early July 2020 is seen as the period when we will be follow or work towards a 'structured' plan towards it's solving.

'Sept to Nov 2020' brings clarity to the process; while the final solution and proper Economic revival is seen only between May & Aug 2021.
Which is corroborated with Numerological factors, and double transit of Jupiter Saturn on the 7th house of 'Kaalpurusha', and Mars in gemini.

April 2020 may be seen as period of temporary power in its solving.

Even then let us hope and pray things are sooner........

RishiRahul

Considering the double transit on the 4th. house of the Kalpurusha chart, I have reasons to believe that the fear of Covid would be over by around May/June 2022.........

While May to Aug 2021 possibly might help us to aid in steeing out from the Covid situation!!

RishiRahul