Stock Market Crash 11/20/2020???

Cecile

I'm just tracking the stats. Too much work around here to do, so I can't do much more :sad:

Yikes! I took a sneak peak on my software at the Buttonwood for transits 9:00 AM April 1, 2020 New York, New York. I count 19 squares from 5th & 6th to 3rd & 9th with transiting Uranus in 9th opposite Natal Neptune in 3rd.

(I believe it was Pierce the Vail who was looking at early April for some kind of stock market shake down or shake up. For that reason I took a look at 4/1/2020.)

DOW
[FONT=&quot]19,898.92-1,338.46 (-6.30%) At close: March 18 5:41PM EDT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]19,779.16-119.76 (-0.60%) As of 10:06AM EDT. Market open.[/FONT]
19,992.07+93.15 (+0.47%) As of 10:32AM EDT. Market open.

[FONT=&quot]Times are CDT
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Gold: Yesterday sometime $1,492.85 Today 5:52 AM $1,488.25 | 6:30 AM $1,476.06 | 9:32 AM $1,490.61[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Silver: Yesterday sometime $12:11 Today 5:52 AM $12.07 | 6:30 AM $12.03 | 9:32 AM $12.18[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Silver spot price ~ $12.03, but with the high premium the cost is ~$20.00. The traders say phones are ringing non stop. They can barely meet demands and are not accepting orders for anything not in stock.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

leomoon

Two Republican senators have admitted in public filings to having sold stock just before the crash of the stock market. The first was Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC). Hours later, The Daily Beast reported interim Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA).

Didn't Martha Stewart spend some time in prison for getting insider information that saved her tons of money when she dumped stock?

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/bu...tocking-after-receiving-coronavirus-briefing/
Looks like the woman politician had insider info and saved her husband and herself a cool 5 Million or more...

Whereas, Sen. Richard Burr, who headed the committee, saved himself 1.7 Million dollars and didn't tell the public anything about what they knew in January.

https://www.propublica.org/article/...YdSawjEVsxX4USQvxcmPKOblPx-TaGFxyAzYRlpHX0Kwg

Martha Stewart: background -

In December 2001, her Merrill Lynch broker, Peter Bacanovic, gave her insider information about her ImClone Systems shares, and he suggested she sell them to avoid a loss. The day after she sold her 3,928 shares, ImClone Systems’ value went down 16% and Stewart managed to avoid losing $45,673!

Last edited:

Cecile

Two Republican senators have admitted in public filings to having sold stock just before the crash of the stock market. The first was Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC). Hours later, The Daily Beast reported interim Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA).

Didn't Martha Stewart spend some time in prison for getting insider information that saved her tons of money when she dumped stock?

Insiders can do insider trading. Who are the insiders? The board of directors of the corporations AND THE US SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES!!!! (My information source is Lynette Zang, ITM Trading, in one of their videos last year.)

Why? Because US legislators have to have inside information in order to make decisions to author, sponsor, amend and oppose bills put before Congress.

Do they take advantage of this? Of course some do. I'm not naming names without the information source handy, but it's out there.

Cecile

If any of you are on house lock down, I hope all's well and you're well stocked.

Some more stats and facts.

DOW
[FONT=&quot]20,087.19+188.29 (+0.95%) At close: March 19 5:15PM EDT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]20,064.53-22.66 (-0.11%) As of March 20 9:42AM EDT. Market open.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Gold: 5:30 AM $1,509.55 8:14 AM $1,496.16 9:20 AM $1,500.12
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Central Banks world wide have been gobbling up 20% or more of the global supply of gold. (Lynette Zang)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Silver: 5:30 AM $12.96 8:14 AM $12.67 9:20 AM $12:68
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Silver is drying up because they are dropping contracts, not the physical metal. The reason silver is tanking faster than gold is because silver is also an industrial metal. (Lynette Zang) [/FONT]
I'm only quoting stuff here. Hopefully this will help pinpoint things astrologically.

Lynette Zang, ITM Trading:

• [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]People don’t know what to do. [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]The markets are imploding. This trend may continue until there is some kind of clarity on this Coronavirus and there are fewer cases.[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]The economic damage is already done.[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]After things return to normal unemployment could explode. [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]What we’re experiencing now is similar to 2008 with delivery of bullion several months out; however the difference between now and then is that the premiums for the bullion silver and gold are expanding even as the spot price drops. [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y13uyFNM28I&feature=youtu.be[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]James Rickards, the gold guru's gold guru.[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Rickards quoting Dr. Anthony Fauci, “If you think you know where we are, you don’t, and if you think you don’t know where we are you’re right.”
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Fauci says fatalities are much higher than reported.
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]At :16:30 - The Fed is keeping the system from freezing up. It’s not a stimulus. We already had a $Trillion dollar deficit. Now you’re looking at another $Trillion, but it’s not going to provide the stimulus, and the reason for that is the debt to GDP ratio is 106% and it’s going to go to 115%.
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]The recession will be a depression. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]The GDP could drop 10% in the 2nd quarter. The question is how quickly can it come back. There is no “pent up demand.” [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]At 20:08 - how will a recession and possible depression effect the election? Trump’s chance of winning are the inverse of the probability of a recession. [/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]the odds of a recession are above 50% which means Trump’s odds of winning are below 50%.
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]The markets haven’t even faced up to the fact they may be talking about President Biden.
      [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj3ttaiSgvs[/FONT]
Per Rickards the fatality rate of Coronavirus is 40 times that of the seasonal flu. There is a problem with everyone calling ALL STRAINS of the disease 'Coronavirus.' The virulent strain is Sars-CoV-2 and the disease is called Novel Coronavirus or 2019-nCoV. Hydroxychloroquine seems to show promise in combating Sars-CoV-2.

leomoon

Cecile: I'll name the names WITH the news report of those 4 Senators who were caught dumping stocks while at the same time, backing Trump who was calling it a "hoax" and will "magically disappear one day" his later amended statement. They still backed him to the American public while saving themselves millions in stock.

One of them is a Democrat, so all have very dirty hands and are greedy to the max - Aren't people's IRA now worth less thanks to these actions? (personally, I would have nothing to gain as I have no stock nor IRAs being traded, but my daughters do)

Republican senators Richard Burr, Kelly Loeffler and James Inhofe, along with democrat Dianne Feinstein, dumped stocks worth millions ahead of the financial markets plunge in the United States in February, multiple reports suggested Thursday. Burr Sold Up to $1.73M Worth Shares In Worst-Hit Businesses
4 Senators Dumped Millions In Stock Weeks Before ...

finance.yahoo.com/news/senators-richard-burr-kelly-loeffler-051352027.html

Cecile Quote:
Why? Because US legislators have to have inside information in order to make decisions to author, sponsor, amend and oppose bills put before Congress.

Do they take advantage of this? Of course some do. I'm not naming names without the information source handy, but it's out there.

Whatever happened to Fiduciary ethics and laws overseeing them.:sad::rightful:

ADJECTIVE
law

fiduciary (adjective)

1. involving trust, especially with regard to the relationship between a trustee and a beneficiary.
    "the company has a fiduciary duty to shareholders"
    • archaic

held or given in trust.
      "fiduciary estates"
    • finance

(of a paper currency) depending for its value on securities (as opposed to gold) or the reputation of the issuer.

NOUN

fiduciary (noun) · fiduciaries (plural noun)

1. a trustee. Some of these people were on boards and committees, with a Ficuciary Responsibility towards that company/board or committeee for those they dictate to as an end result.

Loeffler And Husband Dumped Millions

Georgia senator Loeffler and her husband Jeffrey Sprecher, who is the Chairman and CEO of the New York Stock Exchange owner

Intercontinental Exchange ICE 4.26% together made about 29 transactions between late January and February. Out of these, all but two were sales involving millions of dollars, the Daily Beast reported Thursday.
https://www.benzinga.com/government...tock-weeks-before-coronavirus-pandemic-hit-us

btw, easy to check, it all over the internet today and yesterday although I didn't know about Feinstein then. Not surprised however, never did like her, (she should have resigned years ago), Likely they don't leave a a suitable age (70s?) ..because there is always more millions to be had.Both Republicans who are this damned greedy & Democrats, I don't have a preferred party for greed or conscience when it comes to personal gain.

leomoon

People going to Providence Hospital are reporting miracles (at least 2 have reported this on TV interviews) , after having the critical stages of Covid 19 by taking the trial drug made during the Ebola crisis called Remedesvir ...

https://www.drugs.com/news/ebola-might-fight-covid-19-88735.html

A recent report in the New England Journal of Medicine said a patient with COVID-19 was given remdesivir on the seventh day of illness and showed major improvement the following day and eventually recovered.
At a recent press conference in Beijing, Dr. Bruce Aylward, the assistant director-general of the World Health Organization, said remdesivir is the only drug available that may be effective against COVID-19.

Since I take nothing that Trump would advise as truth, he's been pushing the other more well known drug for Malaria in his daily briefings (I watch him today, say "anyone get their dr. to give them a perscription for Hydroxychloroquine" (He mentioned it at least 3 times in this various updates on TV including today).

He doesn't say, "If you are elderly, or IF you have an immune problem, then likely you won't be able to take this" as the Health MD people say "if you have psoriasis or other immune problem diseases)...

There are many caveats to Hydroxychloroquine.
Just type into search engine for "side effects and who shouldn't take it) I have to wonder now, whether he bought stock in this company OR the Senators who also are name dropping it, did!

Trust, but verify - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trust,_but_verify

UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS:

You won't be able to trust what Trump says about Unemployment numbers anymore then about CoronaVirus he refers to as "Chinese virus" causing a reporter in LA. to be accosted today by a racist.

He is having the Labor Dept. now interfering with Reporting by the States.

They are being told Statewide, to "use generalities".

The Times obtained a copy of the email, which says that until the Labor Department releases the total number of national claims next Thursday, state officials should only "provide information using generalities to describe claims levels (very high, large increase)" and "not provide numeric values to the public.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/...mbers/73-63f8acc2-9792-4bcc-8ca4-bba521cbc12c

Full letter to the States from Trump Adm here:

As such, this data must remain embargoed until the national
claims report is released the following Thursday at 8:30 AM EDT/EST. We
recognize the need for states to be responsive to media questions ==

States should NOT (read here highlighted)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zsvbSk4H5y6-7oO3khHwG1lyOKg9O-uE/view

Last edited:

Cecile

The author of The Great Influenza: The Story of the Deadliest Pandemic in History (The 1918 Influenza) said
"The strongest weapon against pandemic is the truth."
Labor statistics are known to be misinterpreted, as are all statistics. On one hand I believe the Bureau of Labor Statistics should publish the truth. On the other hand, there's no single bullet point or talk point that can sum up stats accurately and which the media can grab. I doubt the majority of the population deep dive into statements made by the media. Is it best to keep the public in the dark or to release stats that don't accurately represent the truth?

According to USA TODAY March 19 updated March 21, 2020, Trump did talk about Remdesivir's effectiveness in treating Covid-19. This was published just today in USA News Today
At a news conference Thursday, President Donald Trump said the malaria drug chloroquine and the experimental antiviral drug remdesivir are being tested as possible COVID-19 therapies and could slow the epidemic. USA TODAY March 19 updated March 21, 2020: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...r-possible-coronavirus-treatments/2875965001/
[FONT=&quot]Remdesivir Could Be Approved 'Within Months' For COVID-19 Treatment [/FONT]https://finance.yahoo.com/news/analyst-says-gileads-remdesivir-could-115007450.html

(The nomenclature for seven (7) of the coronaviruses and related diseases was so confusing that it kept me digging through medical journals longer than I'd expected.)

SARS-CoV-2 has only recently been isolated. It causes the disease COVID-19. "SARS-CoV-2 is the seventh member of the family of coronaviruses that infect humans." "The virus is now known as severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) previously provisionally named 2019 novel coronavirus or 2019-nCoV" (New England Journal of Medicine Feb 20, 2020 https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001017)

The pandemic Disease is COVID-19, the Virus is SARS-CoV-2
Remdesivir is an antiviral drug used to treat the Ebola virus and is known to be effective against Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), both coronaviruses with similarities to SARS-CoV-2. (https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...r-possible-coronavirus-treatments/2875965001/)
New England Journal of Medicine, March 18, 2020, regarding a medical trial for two drugs: "Background: No therapeutics have yet been proven effective for the treatment of severe illness caused by SARS-CoV-2." https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001282?query=recirc_mostViewed_railB_article

TODAY USA, March 19, updated March 21, 2020: Currently, doctors have no established treatments for those suffering from COVID-19, the disease caused by the new virus SARS-CoV-2, beyond supportive care that generally includes IV liquids, oxygen, fever reducers and pain killers. (https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...r-possible-coronavirus-treatments/2875965001/)

I did see several trials in which Remdesivir has shown promise and proven effective. While Remdesivir is still being tested, the Right To Try Law allows terminally ill patients access to experimental therapies. https://righttotry.org/about-right-to-try/ The Right to Try Act signed by President Trump on May 30, 2018 created a uniform system for terminal patients seeking access to investigational treatments. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-to-try_law

david starling

When :uranus: moved into Taurus, my belief was, that it presaged a more eco friendly and equitable way to manage the economy, worldwide.

While the Aquarian Age hasn't taken anyway near full effect yet, Uranian influence is gaining in strength. The suddenness and paradigm-changing nature of the current situation makes me think that this may be a :saturn:/:uranus: conflict, manifesting with disastrous consequences.

That would make Saturn's ingress into Aquarius all the more important, since the old, and the up-and-coming Age-rulers are now within squaring parameters, and Saturn is in Uranian territory. Things should start moving in a more Aquarian direction-->intelligent solutions, rather than clumsily exacerbating the panic.

Last edited:

david starling

That is confusing, David.
The Saturn-Uranus square is just coming into orb.
You say this is a Saturn-Uranus conflict, and maybe the square effects will be lessened as it approaches exact because Saturn is in Aquarius?
Sure hope so, as the Mars-Pluto conjunction is tomorrow in Capricorn.

My bad--not a trine, but a square. :sideways:. Thanks for noticing.

I'll edit the post.

david starling

I'm saying Saturn will be so preoccupied grappling with its rival that it won't be as able to muck up this fascinating Pluto/Mars/Jupiter conjunction. The less Saturn is involved with it, the better.

Last edited:

leomoon

CBS "60 Minutes" had an interview with a Federal Reserve Chief in Minneapolis - and is worth watching this short 15 min. video -

in light of the fact, he was also on the bi-partisan team for the 2008 TARP and the crash which started under G.W. Bush, carried into the Obama Administration.

This man knows apparently of what he speaks, and he says they will go full throttle ahead, overly saturating the economy in order to SAVE it from a serious long recession. He feels they (in retrospect) were not agressive enough in 2008 - which led to a 10 yr. recession.

Apparently he is putting everything on the workers, being able to keep their jobs or in this case, coming back to work early, not like before:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/corona...d-worst-case-scenarios-60-minutes-2020-03-22/

aquarius7000

I believe Jupiter has great influence over Mars, and that Pluto will follow suit.
I haven't read every post on this thread, but chanced upon Mr Starling's here, so pardon me if I am missing some particular context.

In Mundane Astrology, we would need to see what Jup and Mars are ruling in a specific country's chart. For instance, I think with the US chart, Mars rules the country itself or its general condition and yes, also the general health of its residents.

Jup, via Sag, rules the 2nd in US' case, so the country's treasury. Just simply putting the conj. together, we see that the president has already decided on spending trillion dollars to (the way he understands) improve the condition of the country.

Mars, via Aries, also rules the 6th house of food reserves of the country, so Jup will expand food supplier to those who need it, or one could also see this with people 'hoarding' food supplies out of fear.

We would also need to see where the two are located in any country's chart, and how strong they are.

PS: If I am incorrect about USA's chart in the above post, as I am gong purely by memory, please take it as an e.g.

Last edited:

david starling

I haven't read every post on this thread, but chanced upon Mr Starling's here, so pardon me if I am missing some particular context.

In Mundane Astrology, we would need to see what Jup and Mars are ruling in a specific country's chart. For instance, I think with the US chart, Mars rules the country itself or its general condition and yes, also the general health of its residents.

Jup, via Sag, rules the 2nd in US' case, so the country's treasury. Just simply putting the conj. together, we see that the president has already decided on spending trillion dollars to (the way he understands) improve the condition of the country.

Mars, via Aries, also rules the 6th house of food reserves of the country, so Jup will expand food supplier to those who need it, or one could also see this with people 'hoarding' food supplies out of fear.

We would also need to see where the two are located in any country's chart, and how strong they are.

PS: If I am incorrect about USA's chart in the above post, as I am gong purely by memory, please take it as an e.g.

Which U.S.A. Chart seems most accurate to you? Sibley, for example?

As far as strength by transiting Sign-placement, I would say Mars is relatively strong in Capricorn, whereas Pluto and Jupiter are somewhat weaker than normal.

Last edited:

david starling

I'm actually looking for more global than local events in this case. Just saw one that relates to the three-way conjunction in late Capricorn--looks like the International Olympics will be cancelled this year. The Olympics are a modern-day version of the ancient Greek Olympiad games, dedicated to Zeus/(Jupiter). Australia and Canada are the first nations to announce they won't be participating. Waiting to see if the U.S. cancels as well.

Last edited: