U.S.A. Current Events and Natal Charts

leomoon

History of Derby Races:
https://www.kentuckyderby.com/history/kentucky-derby-winners

IF they negate the win for this horse and the Trainer, do those at the track who left with their winnings, get to keep the money? It wasn't their fault, so I suspect yes, they do.

I'll check the 2 minutes it took to get to the finish line - unless someone else has a different post time -(at the gate)

david starling

Sorry, I meant, (as the chart correctly showed) she would have been born in 1984 to be turning 37 yrs old this August....

I typed the wrong year. Again, her n. Neptune * 28 Sag is cj. my BM 27 Sag L in my 6th hs. check it out on the chart ----:pouty: I have no idea what it could mean however.

In 1984, Neptune ingressed Capricorn on Jan. 18th, and retrograded out on June 23, then ingressed Cap again on Nov. 20th for the next 14 years or so.

So, she was born during that transitional period--neither entirely one or the other.

What about her husband? Is he older or younger?

david starling

The Kentucky Derby, one of 3 grand races run each year - and the 1st one, (2nd is the Preakness in Baltimore and the 3rd is the Belmont Stakes in New York) has been marred with scandal this year.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mo...rder-and-highlights-from-the-race/ar-BB1ggwaI

From what I can tell on the internet, POST TIME was 6:57 PM and it takes roughly 2 minutes to the finish of the race.

Medina Spirit was named the Winner of this year's Race BUT in a post-race examination, it was determined the horse had a medicine of some kind in her which is not allowed. This is not the first time, the Trainer has been in trouble with scandals like this in his career.

Even DJT took the opportunity today to call the horse a "Junky Horse Race Winner" because the medication is considered to be a drug saying the horse was drugged which is a big NO. It may be for arthritic legs, or whatever, but it happened.

This was when it was reported, and everyone was happy. No so now! The horse may still be disqualified - and the 2nd place horse given the prize.

DJT compared the horse race to his own Loss in November of the office he once held: :whistling:

https://www.thewrap.com/trump-trash...nnj9vIgkq2imyqV8HLF5A6i-EwsXM6ME2pwmqk8GQ9mvQ

Medina Spirit in dispute: (click chart to enlarge)

Post Time:

This is a mess!

What caught my attention was your mentioning that DJT opened his blunderbuss of a mouth about it. (Although not in those words.)

Here's my question: Has DJT said ANYTHING about the Chauvin trial that you know of?
Hard to believe he hasn't, but I haven't seen or heard anything from him about THAT hot topic.

david starling

They better not knock on my door, or they'd be in for a rude awakening. I have a cane and a gun. (j/k) - :innocent:
IF they left a text message on our cell phone I'll let you know, but as a matter of every day course, we don't answer unknown 480 (AZ) Sales calls.

It's an attack on the secret ballot. I highly doubt that the DOJ is going to allow it.

CapAquaPis

Would a bunch of solar eclipses in 2012-24 crossing TX, the mainland US and North America as a whole cause political division, tension and conflict not seen since the Civil War briefly divided us between north and south in the 1860s?

Canada has an annular solar eclipse on June 11th. The US had a total solar eclipse on Aug 21, 2017 seen in Oregon. The Oct 8, 2023 annular crosses Oregon and south TX, then the Apr 4, 2024 total (path of totality) crosses the same area of south TX and also the same area of southern IL where they had the 2017 total (path). And the May 21, 2012 annular in TX also had the Oct 2014 partial (75% covered in that state).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiec...-3-solar-eclipses-in-4-years/?sh=3b77247f5036

leomoon

In 1984, Neptune ingressed Capricorn on Jan. 18th, and retrograded out on June 23, then ingressed Cap again on Nov. 20th for the next 14 years or so.

So, she was born during that transitional period--neither entirely one or the other.

What about her husband? Is he older or younger?

I think they are the same age, but I'll ask next time I see her. She is overly (imo) active, always on the go. Very close to his mother her m in law, and her own mother and like I said has them BOTH over there in her big home. She will travel to help a friend in Texas who is expecting her 1st child this month. So she'll be away for some time. I guess her husband will babysit the babysitters (m in law & his own mom)

They are super nice people, thats why I feel so badly about being ? naiive or whatever it is. I call it brainwashed.

When my middle daughter was going to a church with her grandparents, (paternal ones), I had warned in advance the kids of becoming brainwashed (don't recall now) ....the words I used.

Jen told me decades later, when she peered behind the door in this church, she saw a bathtub they used for baptisms, and being the LITERAL Capricorn Sun she is, she thought "they literally washed your brains out" (with soap & water??)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: She WAS a funny kid because of that strict literal interpretations she did. Sun 1st decan Capricorn - Moon in Taurus -Scorpio Rising.

leomoon

Would a bunch of solar eclipses in 2012-24 crossing TX, the mainland US and North America as a whole cause political division, tension and conflict not seen since the Civil War briefly divided us between north and south in the 1860s?

Canada has an annular solar eclipse on June 11th. The US had a total solar eclipse on Aug 21, 2017 seen in Oregon. The Oct 8, 2023 annular crosses Oregon and south TX, then the Apr 4, 2024 total (path of totality) crosses the same area of south TX and also the same area of southern IL where they had the 2017 total (path). And the May 21, 2012 annular in TX also had the Oct 2014 partial (75% covered in that state).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiec...-3-solar-eclipses-in-4-years/?sh=3b77247f5036

This is an excellent point I hadn't considered, so I'd say a certain amount of vulnerable humans would be affected by the SE & LE's in this country for sure.

:surprised:

leomoon

It's an attack on the secret ballot. I highly doubt that the DOJ is going to allow it.

The nightly Arizona newscasts are all running the Republican Senator Paul Boyer is singing the blues now:

Republicans who originally called for it are expressing regret.“It makes us look like idiots,” Republican State Senator Paul Boyer told The New York Times. “Looking back, I didn’t think it would be this ridiculous. It’s embarrassing to be a state senator at this point.”

https://news.yahoo.com/republican-b...65a2F0oBbaQvbQbEqgfq9I6nmTFLY62tuMaSVJXD8TIk_
iAfj6FDIks4eg4_44GCYMI_jSi0gFNoiPiUQuOmh_eHZkCgutlA3QyFzFnrvSOiF
cloaLnXLwb_wuPyA96eEy3VqqidXcdErth

The other Republican Senators are being quite closed off and quiet when approached and asked. Some simply said, " I haven't been watching it", others just ran away and only 1 gave a thumb's up.

I hope they get rid of Governor Ducey for allowing this travesty in this State.

We REALLY should look at Arizona's natal chart. The state was founded on Valentine's Day -

The CITY of Phoenix is here: on 25th Feb. 1881 -

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Cities:_Phoenix_AZ

leomoon

Last edited:

leomoon

Originally, part of Mexico - Arizona was the last "territory" to join the United States - - called the Grand Canyon State:

th

February 14, 1912

Arizona, the Grand Canyon state, achieved statehood on February 14, 1912, the last of the 48 coterminous United States to be admitted to the union. Originally part of New Mexico, the land was ceded to the United States in 1848, and became a separate territory in 1863.

Another chart for PHOENIX to consider -

Valentine's Day is still associated with the State and the capitol City.- however Phoenix was not the original Capitol of the State -

Earliest incorporation, as a city: Feb. 25, 1881
First election: May 3, 1881

leomoon

Wall Street boom is now 31 months strong -

What does Wall Street's chart look like these days?

During the 2007 to 2010 financial collapse on Wall Street – the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, the Fed funneled a total of $29 trillion in cumulative loans to Wall Street banks

https://wallstreetonparade.com/2020/01/federal-reserve-admits-it-pumped-more-than-6-trillion-to-wall-street-in-recent-six-week-period/

Warning?

On May 20, 2015, JPMorgan Chase admitted to one criminal felony count with the U.S. Department of Justice, acknowledging that it had engaged with other banks in rigging the foreign exchange market.

Wall Street starts off with 2008 Transits - (over 7th & 8th hs)

Fixing what is broken??

Fast Forward January 2022 - With TR Saturn inching towards 7th house conjunction with P.O.F. square 10th house SUN -
Note: Tr Jupiter will square tr NN which triggers the Mercury 10th-11th cusp opposite 5th house (of gambling) 0 SAG Moon position -

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Moon Nodes important factor to stock market & economy.

- 2022 the Nodes will change, South Node to Scorpio.

Scorpio governs
the military

soldiers
and
noted military
and
naval men.

War, terrorist attacks
industrial disputes
strikes and conflicts.

Opposition forces.

Fire, fire services, arson and incendiarism.

Stock Market CRASHES 1,600 POINTS IN FIVE DAYS

Just Like H. A. Goodman Predicted in The Federalist :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCK9YNCD_fg

JUPITERASC

MARS

Introduction to Hellenistic Astrology Part II - Seven Stars​

Mars completes 42 sidereal cycles and 37 synodic cycles with 79 years.
It has retreating arcs of 16 degrees for 72 days.
Mars is burning and drying, malefic, masculine and nocturnal. Pyroeis makes those born under him red and white in complexion, tall, robust, gray-eyed, with thick hair, somewhat curly, having excess of hot and dry when morning rising, and red, of middle height, with small eyes, not much hair on the body, straight yellow hair, having excess of dry when evening rising, and in general, natural, grim, resourceful, passionate, drinking, turbulent, relentless, challenging and confident. Mars controls force, wars, robbery, screams, violence, the loss of property, whoring, banishment, exile, alienation from parents, captivity, corruption of women, abortions, sexual intercourse, the loss of good things, lies, vain hopes, violent theft, banditry, plundering, disputes between friends, wrath, fighting, verbal abuse, hatred, lawsuits, shouting, violent murder, slashing and bloodshed, attacks of fever, boils, burns, imprisonment, torture, courage, false oaths, wandering, decoration of clothing, excelling at villainy, those who work with fire and iron, artisans, masons, leadership, military service, high-ranking officers, soldiers, supremacists, hunting, wine, falling from heights and four-footed animals, poor vision, apoplexy and falling on the back, the muscular system, the urinary system, the lower gastrointestinal tract, weapons, iron, reddish colours and acid tastes. It is chronocrator over late adulthood up to the 56th year.

Bibliography:
Robbins, F. E. (1940). Ptolemy: Tetrabiblos. William Heinmann, London. Retrieved from
http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/home.html
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley. Retrieved from
https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius%20Valens%20entire.pdf

ErozSnNXUAA-8fN.png

The Senate had planned to work late into the evening

of Monday November 7, 1983.

Deliberations proceeded more smoothly than expected
however, so the body adjourned at 7:02 p.m.

A crowded reception, held near the Senate Chamber
broke up two hours later.

Consequently, at 10:58 p.m.
when a thunderous explosion tore through the second floor
of the Capitol’s north wing, the adjacent halls were virtually deserted.

Many lives had been spared.

Minutes before the blast, a caller claiming to represent the
“...Armed Resistance Unit...” had warned the Capitol switchboard

that a bomb had been placed near the chamber
in retaliation for recent U.S. military involvement in Grenada and Lebanon.

The force of the device, hidden under a bench
at the eastern end of the corridor outside the chamber
blew off the door to the office of Democratic Leader Robert C. Byrd.
The blast also punched a potentially lethal hole
in a wall partition

sending a shower of pulverized brick, plaster, and glass

into the Republican cloakroom.

Although the explosion caused no structural damage to the Capitol
it shattered mirrors, chandeliers, and furniture.

Officials calculated damages of $250,000.

A stately portrait of Daniel Webster
located across from the concealed bomb
received the explosion’s full force.
The blast tore away Webster’s face
and left it scattered across the Minton tiles in one-inch canvas shards.

Quick thinking Senate curators rescued the fragments
from debris-filled trash bins.
Over the coming months
a capable conservator
painstakingly restored the painting
to a credible, if somewhat diminished, version of the original.

Following a five-year investigation
federal agents arrested six members
of the so-called Resistance Conspiracy in May 1988
and charged them with bombings of the Capitol, Ft. McNair
and the Washington Navy Yard.

In 1990, a federal judge sentenced Marilyn Buck, Laura Whitehorn
and Linda Evans to lengthy prison terms
for conspiracy and malicious destruction of government property.

The court dropped charges against three co-defendants
already serving extended prison sentences for related crimes.

The 1983 bombing
marked the beginning of tightened security measures throughout the Capitol.
The area outside the Senate Chamber, previously open to the public
was permanently closed.
Congressional officials instituted a system of staff identification cards
and added metal detectors to building entrances
to supplement those placed at chamber gallery doors
following a 1971 Capitol bombing

9k=

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Moon Nodes important factor to stock market & economy.

- 2022 the Nodes will change, South Node to Scorpio.

Scorpio governs
the military

soldiers
and
noted military
and
naval men.

War, terrorist attacks
industrial disputes
strikes and conflicts.

Opposition forces.

Fire, fire services, arson and incendiarism.

Stock Market CRASHES 1,600 POINTS IN FIVE DAYS

Just Like H. A. Goodman Predicted in The Federalist :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCK9YNCD_fg

MARS - The Military

President Considers Sending Americans to Europe :smile:

Amid Stock Market Crash as Recession Now Certain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlp_NaQxyNw

Why Are Democrats Hurtling The United States Towards A Stock Market Crash?

https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/0...e-united-states-towards-a-stock-market-crash/

number-of-nuclear-warheads-worldwide.jpg

horoscope-chart1__radix_21-12-2021_16-00.png

CAPRICORN INGRESS NEW YORK

leomoon

[QUOT

MARS - The Military

The ingress chart below: Appears to suggest War is on our horizon, (no pun intended ) with Jupiter, the military god in Roman Days along with Mars -
on the MC and end of Aquarius - (ruled by Saturn - possibly military hardware in the 9th house of legal sanctions, and permission for War from Congress he'd need to obtain.

The Sun on the cusp of the 7th of "known enemies" in 0 Capricorn (again, ruled by Saturn and having an affinity with the 9th's ruler Saturn.

My husband is against *not keen on the idea of war for the sake of the Ukraine, but I"m torn in both directions on this one, because WE ARE PART OF NATO - even if Ukraine isn't, the NATO COUNTRIES DON'T WANT RUSSIA TO HAVE A RUSSIAN DICTATOR BEHOLDING TO RUSSIA IN THE UKRAINE ....:sick: Who can blame them?

The Stock Market currently falling, has ZERO to do with President Biden and the Democrats, - so please keep that off this thread in the future - as that belongs on other threads which tolerate better and is biased towards one or the other. This thread is trying to stay strictly unbiased based on KNOWN FACTS with the Astrology.

FACTS ONLY:

1) Stock Market grossly overpriced, shored up (inflated) due to the Federal Reserve influx of cash Trillions during the trump era.

2) Big Tax Cuts (trump era), used by capitalists to buy back their OWN stock - increases the prices because it increased the demand.

3) Zero interest rate over the past so many years, inflates the markets
4) the U.S. is not an island -

CAPRICORN INGRESS NEW YORK [/QUOTE]

Last edited:

leomoon

MARS - in 6th of Ingress Chart but quite strong in Sagittarius, a fire sign and in the 1st decan of Sag - 6th ruled by water sign Scorpio in this case - ruled by Mars ...the affinity is here for warrior attitudes to prevail if we see this chart (Ingress chart) as a predictive tool.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...pe-baltics-reports/ar-AAT5niE?ocid=uxbndlbing

Various charts for USSR & Russia - 1991 is when the USSR was dissolved -

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/countries/russia.php

U.S. Saturn - cj. SN Russian Federation

leomoon

Thanks for the chart Jupiter - However, please refrain from memes or posters on this thread - I've tried to set the limits to avoid them. Mainly because a graph or meme can be offset by the opposite point of view, so there is no end. Both sides have their own political choice and agenda.

Appreciate your input on the Astrology. This is pure and objectified.

BTW: President Biden seems to now be meeting with his military council, and it looks like the US will indeed, try and help Ukraine militarily. :unsure: As of today -

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...pe-baltics-reports/ar-AAT5niE?ocid=uxbndlbing

leomoon

At its 2004 Istanbul Summit, NATO accepted the membership of the three Baltic States and four southern East European countries.
SEE LIST OF CURRENT NATO COUNTRIES HERE:

SCROLL TO BOTTOM:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_states_of_NATO

With U.S.-Russia cooperation peaking in the wake of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, even Vladimir Putin did not object to the inclusion of former Soviet Republics into NATO. The Bucharest Summit in April 2008 ended the fragile harmony between NATO and Russia when NATO “agreed that Ukraine and Georgia will become members of NATO.” Although French and German opposition did not allow offering a Membership Action Plan and considered it only as “the next step on their direct way to membership,” the Russian government asserted that Georgia and Ukraine’s membership is unacceptable. Putin warned that “Georgia and Ukraine’s entry is a direct threat to Russia,” signaling Moscow’s’s red-line.

Opinion Piece: (from Japanese Professor )
https://responsiblestatecraft.org/2022/01/24/how-japan-can-foster-dialogue-in-eastern-europe/

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/author/ktogo/

Ukraine has a long history of complex identity. The eastern part of Ukraine including Kiev was to a large extent Russian speaking and religiously Orthodox and maintained close relations with Russia.

Western Ukraine centered on Lvov was more under the Hapsburg Empire, and the people there spoke the Ukraine language and tended to be Catholics.

note: (President Zelensky,, is Jewish I read in Haaretz) Israel is offering the "Right of Return" to all Jewish - Ukrainian citizens although as someone had said, "if they wanted to leave their country, they would have already years ago! .....

Peace and stability of Donetsk and Luhansk depend on the safety and rights of about 650,000 ethnic Russians, who have dual Russian and Ukrainian passports. Putin cannot and will not let these people just to be Ukrainian-ized against their will.
Therefore, three things need to happen to stabilize the situation. First, Volodymyr Zelensky, the president of Ukraine since May 2019, needs to guarantee that the status-quo of 650,000 Russians shall be protected.

Second, a diplomatic language needs to be found to de facto withdraw the Bucharest roadmap for Georgia and Ukraine’s possible NATO membership. Third and most importantly, an understanding needs to be reached that Ukraine becoming a buffer state between Western Europe and Russia serves the best interest not only for Russia but also for Europe.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Thanks for the chart Jupiter - However, please refrain from memes or posters on this thread - I've tried to set the limits to avoid them. Mainly because a graph or meme can be offset by the opposite point of view, so there is no end. Both sides have their own political choice and agenda.

Appreciate your input on the Astrology. This is pure and objectified.
a useful and informational GRAPH of the numbers of nuclear warheads worldwide
as well as DECEMBER CAPRICORN INGRESS

in view of current administration apparent unawareness
that the cold war ended decades ago

MARS - The Military

Amid Stock Market Crash as Recession Now Certain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlp_NaQxyNw

Why Are Democrats Hurtling The United States Towards A Stock Market Crash?

https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/0...e-united-states-towards-a-stock-market-crash/

CAPRICORN INGRESS NEW YORK

number-of-nuclear-warheads-worldwide.jpg