April is going to be BIBLICAL!

leomoon

According to the link you provided, Lahiri is being recommended as the method Cayce most likely would have preferred. In the West, the Fagan-Bradley ayanamsa is most widely used. They're slightly less than a degree apart, which is close enough unless the ASC. is right at the cusp.

Thanks, I didn't notice that!

Ironically, I just posted about my 6th house stellium (in a Virgo house), and I happen to be extremely (by nature), bored if I focus too long on any one subject, so a bit "scatterbrained" is more accurate.

I never found in the Tropical chart this propensity or trait, but when I saw my Sidereal ASC is Gemini, not Cancer (tropical one), I understood finally!

However, in 1957, twelve years after Edgar Cayce’s death, using modern observation and calculation, this zero date was updated and re-set to greater accuracy by the Indian Calendar Reform Committee. Zero Aries is now aligned (“fixed” in relation to the stars) exactly opposite the bright star Spica with 285 A.D. as the zero date (the date when the seasonal and sidereal zodiacs were exactly aligned). This zodiac is now used almost universally by sidereal astrologers in both east and west, and is referred to as the Lahiri zodiac. If Cayce were alive today, he would perhaps suggest that the Lahiri zodiac be used rather than the older and less correct Persian (Zeta Piscium) zodiac. These two sidereal zodiacs are four degrees or four days apart as the earth moves through the zodiac.

Note: This is simply an opinion M's Hamilton espoused, but no one knows for sure what Cayce would have answered! (putting on my 6th house hat)

leomoon

Since Ry Redd wrote about the LOKA in Vedic work that R.V. Raman told him about as the "key" to understanding Cayce's astrology readings, he meant, the "lord of the sign" for example, in my chart Gemini is ruled by lord Mercury. Mercury being the "loka" or last plane of my development in the in-between plane (prior to this lifetime)

At least this is what I understood they came to agreement on .

Again, without the long dead Cayce in the room.....:alien: :unsure:

Loka (Sanskrit: लोक) is a concept in Indian religions, that means plane or realm of existence.
The most common[2] arrangement of lokas in Hinduism are into three parts.
The scholar Deborah Soifer describes the development of the concept of lokas as follows:
The concept of a loka or lokas develops in the Vedic literature. Influenced by the special connotations that a word for space might have for a nomadic people, loka in the Veda did not simply mean place or world, but had a positive valuation: it was a place or position of religious or psychological interest with a special value of function of its own.
Hence, inherent in the 'loka' concept in the earliest literature was a double aspect; that is, coexistent with spatiality was a religious or soteriological meaning, which could exist independent of a spatial notion, an 'immaterial' significance. The most common cosmological conception of lokas in the Veda was that of the trailokya or triple world: three worlds consisting of earth, atmosphere or sky, and heaven, making up the universe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loka#...gions, that means plane or realm of existence.

Last edited:

leomoon

General:
https://www.edgarcayce.org/the-readings/astrology/

The A.R.E. Astrologer talking about Uranus in Taurus -

The recent astrological roots of the present situation are found back in the 1960s when Uranus and Pluto were conjunct. By 2008, Uranus had moved ahead to form a 90-degree angle (square) with Pluto, thus symbolizing the issues that had not yet been resolved from the ‘60s and were returning to be faced again. (See “The Coming Years, Astrologer’s Corner,” Jan/ Feb 2008, Venture Inward). Today, the Uranus/ Pluto aspect is still within orb, and the archetypal influences of these two planets continue to surround us.
The late Ry (Ryland) Redd:

http://www.astrosoftware.com/RyRedd.htm

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Ry is the author of the Cayce Past Life Report for Pegasus, Kepler, and Sirius. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]He studied with Hindu Astrologer Dr. B.V. Raman and Henry Weingarten at the NASO School of Astrology in New York City, and did extensive research into the Kabbalastic theories, Rudolf Steiner's astrological principles, and the many ancient forms of astrology.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] In the early seventies he began researching the massive astrological material in the Edgar Cayce readings.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Ry Redd was an astrologer from the late sixties until he passed away in February ,1994[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]note:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]I'm not going to tell Alois that Ry Redd was not a Brazilian ! He was born in Mississippi in this past life.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Death, Cause unspecified 14 February 1994 at 4:30 PM in Guaruja, Brazil (Age 48)
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Redd,_Ry[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

david starling

The tropical Zodiac is about our materialistic existence. I'm focused on tropical, rather than sidereal Ages, as to when we'll be released from the necessity of reincarnation into the material realm due to the onset of the tropical Aquarian Age (beginning to happen now, and becoming fully effective in 2149).

This dovetails with the ending of the Kali Yuga, which currently has us trapped in the material realm (since around 3100 B.C.E.).

Last edited:

leomoon

The tropical Zodiac is about our materialistic existence. I'm focused on tropical, rather than sidereal Ages, as to when we'll be released from the necessity of reincarnation into the material realm due to the onset of the tropical Aquarian Age (beginning to happen now, and becoming fully effective in 2149).

This dovetails with the ending of the Kali Yuga, which currently has us trapped in the material realm (since around 3100 B.C.E.).

This is curious to me, as a philosophy. For example, all the dark souls (for lack of a better description), whose lives tend towards the darker side of life will also not require more lifetimes?

I wonder if this has anything to do with the christian orthodoxy of 1000 years Christ reigns - :surprised::sleeping: Will "they" the dark souls sleep ?

Confused! :surprised:

But I DO NOT take this literally at all.....
This Kingdom of Christ will be spiritual and will reign over the internal world of man, while externally being revealed in the righteousness, peace and joy of the Holy Spirit (Rom. 14:17). Christ Himself established this kingdom and explained in His parables how it will appear, who it will include and what power it will possess. His reign will not endure for a thousand years, but eternally (Lk. 1:33). Its inhabitants will include all faithful Christians from all the peoples of the world (Ps. 116:1-2), it will reign over all creation, and it will be a kingdom of righteousness (Dan. 7:13-14). It will be a kingdom made up of souls (Mt. 28:18) - souls that have already entered and lived within it in this present life.

:innocent:

piercethevale

This is curious to me, as a philosophy. For example, all the dark souls (for lack of a better description), whose lives tend towards the darker side of life will also not require more lifetimes?

I wonder if this has anything to do with the christian orthodoxy of 1000 years Christ reigns - :surprised::sleeping: Will "they" the dark souls sleep ?

Confused! :surprised:

But I DO NOT take this literally at all.....

:innocent:

Edgar Cayce was once asked by a person during a reading if they might achieve "moksha" [liberation] in their present lifetime and Edgar replied that anything is possible but what gave that person the idea that they could achieve in what remained of their present lifetime what too the soul that was Yeshu'a/Jesus 30 fully, and consciously awakened [what "Woke" should truly mean] lives to achieve the same?

In the words of C S & N, "It's been a long time coming, gonna be a long time gone."

...HEY...!!! WHERE'S THE HIPPY SMILIES...!?!?!

piercethevale

No. Not that I'm aware of anyway.....His "source" went back thousands of years however. Probably before most of the today's "ayanamsa" proponents which are named, even existed.'

I'd say use whichever "feels" correct to you . :unsure: OR dismiss Cayce outright too. Either/or

Most Astrologers in the West use Tropical Astrology and have ever since one planet popped out of Cayce's mouth (readings)......His first Astrologer who did his chart likewise used tropical.

Cayce was not an Astrologer of course ...but was an interesting man who was interested in everything metaphysical it seems, therefore, words tumbled out of his mouth in deep trance states regarding many many philosophical concepts including Astrology.

I do think (however) Ry Redd did a chart for Cayce as an example. Mr. Redd was the person who "put it together) with help from the late B.V. Raman. (who also has an ayanamsa named for him :) Actually, come to think of it, had it not been for Raman, and Ry Redd going to a New York seminar on Vedic astrology to talk with him about this issue, we'd not even have had a Ry Redd Past Life Chart, because Raman told Redd "that sounds like (to him) what Mr. Cayce was describing here, as the "LOKA" used in Brahmin Indian Astrology. Hence, born the concept of Sidereal (being the key) was the missing ingredient, and so important to understand Cayce's Astrology readings which were many.

the key was given by Raman.
I f you have a copy of "Edgar Cayce's Story of Jesus" bay Jeffrey Furst, please turn to pages 363 - 365 where you will find excerpts from reading #254.
In which members of an executive committee of the A.R.E. questioned Mr. Cayce, while in trance as to from whom, the readings n which matters other than health issues were answered.

Cayce answered "From the universal forces that are acceptable and accessible to those who in earnestness open their minds, their souls, to the wonderful words of truth and light."

Q: "To what extent are the Masters of the Great White Brotherhood directing the activites of Edgar Cayce? Who are the Masters directly in charge?"
A. "Messengers from the higher forces that may manifest from the Throne of Grace itself."

Q. "Who are the Masters directly in charge Is Saint Germain..."
A. [interrupting] "Those that are directed by the Lord of lords, The King of kings, Him that came that ye might be one with the father."

Q. "Is Saint Germain among them? Who Is Halaliel?"
A. These are all but messengers of the Most High.
Halaliel is that one who from the beginning has been as a leader of the heavenly host, who has defied Ariel., who has made the ways that have been heavy - but as the means for the understanding."

Q. "Is Saint Germain among them?"
A. "Yes, when needed"

...and on page 352 you'll find one reading in which it was Yeshu'a/Jesus himself that spoke through Edgar.

So, any reading that strayed from matters of physical health, Edgar was channeling...and it was either an Angel or a member of the GWB [Great White Brotherhood, and not Mr. Hoody Hoo] that spoke through Him.

Last edited:

leomoon

.and on page 352 you'll find one reading in which it was Yeshu'a/Jesus himself that spoke through Edgar.

Right. It was one of the Blumenthals, Edwin - aka St. Jude to whom Jesus spoke to his (long ago ) brother

THIS of course would be assuming that Cayce was lucid in this plane; and not delirious in his own sometimes literal religious beliefs.

This man:

]

leomoon

Regarding the above chart: His Sun would have fallen into Sidereal Libra - his Moon 2Aries Sidereal (also Mars ruled - ironic!) Its fascinating to see his Sun & Mercury BOTH were in the sacrificial 12th house when he was born. (considering the past lifetime) and horrendous historically public death.

After going over Wikipedia's various references, I'm no longer sure he was the blood brother of Jesus, but certainly a disciple of his. Was he Jude Thaddeus? He may have been the son of the other Mary (a cousin of Mary's mother of Jesus), therefore, a cousin perhaps. Whichever.....Its confusing, but not the way he was murdered (via an axe) (see the plaque with an axe on it under Jude Thaddeus)
28 October (Western Christianity) The chart I posted for the reincarnated one, was born on October 28th which just happens to be the "Feast" Day of St. Jude. Coincidence?

He must have had a very difficult internal struggle in this lifetime however, because his natal Sun-Moon both ruled by Mars and Mars being the lord of this sign - is square both the Sun & Moon! That is tough.

I believe both brothers were divorced from their 1st wives when they followed that woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jude_the_Apostle

Last edited:

piercethevale

.and on page 352 you'll find one reading in which it was Yeshu'a/Jesus himself that spoke through Edgar.

Right. It was one of the Blumenthals, Edwin - aka St. Jude to whom Jesus spoke to his (long ago ) brother

You obviously haven't read Jeffery Furst's book.

But it does seem as if you've read some skeptics material.

...and the brother of Yeshu'a/Jesus was Yakov/James, half brother actually, the son of both Mary and Joseph. Yeshu'a/Jesus appointed him, to be the first Bishop of Jerusalem.

It was James, and Joseph, of Arimathea that established the first church of Christianity, at what is presently known as Glastonbury, in around 42 a.d. Even the Vatican finally admitted the existence of that church and that it predates that of Peter's in Rome... which was given very little notice by the press, btw.

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

Last edited:

piercethevale

P.S Pluto is trine my Jupiter in the anaretic degree of Taurus and it is beginning to trine my Mars at 04* Gemini 05', and soon going quintile to my Venus at 15* Aries 06', but before then it will make a bi-novile aspect later this year, to Venus, bi-noviles are the aspect for people on a mission. ... and ahead yet in a, couple of, or few years, Pluto will conj. my N. Node at 06* Aquarius 54'.

Last edited:

leomoon

No official Star Wars source has ever answered the question of why Yoda speaks backward. One possible explanation is that his speech patterns are simply how his species talks. The lack of evidence makes it difficult to prove or disprove this theory.
Why Does Yoda Speak Backward in Star Wars?
0EtLhGT91DF2NgubtXnu4VXk1N1vzFP99f037PUFbu4yIAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

AbOGD474SmTKAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

www.liveabout.com/why-does-yoda-speak-backwards-2958024

Example:

"The victim of you I am" Yoda-speak

Linguistics & Yoda:
https://theweek.com/articles/442256/why-strangely-yoda-speaks

The sentences aren't completely backwards. He doesn't say "Him to you take will I"; he says "Take you to him I will." What's more, not all his sentences are like this. Actually only about half are, depending on the movie; the rest are in normal English word order. What language does Yoda speak? The answer to this is surprisingly clear: It's English (duh).