The Age of Aquarius and the "Great Reset"

Is there a consensus on whether or not we are entering the Age of Aquarius on Dec 21, 2020?

If so, Aquarius, ruled by Saturn really seems like it could be brutal for humanity. A perpetual struggle for freedom against a handful of psychopathic elites who lust for power and control.

Which if you follow the World Economic Forum, UN Agenda goals and various other globalist published literature "Rockerfeller Report, Operation Lockstep", Event 201, etc, etc... you could see that that they intend to build a technocratic hellscape, which is the epitome of Aquarius/Saturn Aquarius.

Are the elites timing their ambitions with this particular conjunction?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Is there a consensus on whether or not we are entering the Age of Aquarius on Dec 21, 2020?

If so, Aquarius, ruled by Saturn really seems like it could be brutal for humanity.

Which if you follow the World Economic Forum, UN Agenda goals and various other globalist published literature "Rockerfeller Report, Operation Lockstep", Event 201, etc, etc... Aquarius ruled by Saturn seems to be to be the epitome of a technocratic/control hellscape.

Depends who you talk to, I think. Thing is, Aquarius rules the 8th house of the Thema Mundi. Death. And both Aquarius and death are ruled by Saturn.

I'd take the world wars as at least the pre-show to the Age of Aquarius if we want to look at it that way. The Age of Pisces, ruled by Jupiter, is probably the best humanity is going to get for a long time, and if it's not gone, it's almost gone. Then we have two ages of rule-by-Saturn. I don't mean to sound morbid, but I'm glad I won't be alive to see it.

I know Pisces has had it's problems, too, but I can't look forward to the sign of the hatred of man (Valens, ibn Ezra) being humanity's 'ruler' for the next 2600 years or so.
Contentious aspects of "...the astrological ages...." :smile:

Definitive details on the astrological ages are lacking, and consequently most details available about the astrological ages are disputed. The 20th century British astrologer Charles Carter stated that
"It is probable that there is no branch of Astrology upon which more nonsense has been poured forth than the doctrine of the precession of the equinoxes." (precession of the equinoxes as the root cause of the astrological ages)
In 2000 Neil Spencer in his book True as the Stars Above expressed a similar opinion about the astrological ages. Spencer singles out the astrological ages as being "fuzzy", "speculative" and least defined area of astrological lore. Derek and Julia Parker claim that it is impossible to state the exact date for the start of any astrological age and acknowledge that many astrologers believe the Age of Aquarius has arrived while many claim the world is at the end of the Age of Pisces.
Ray Grasse states in Signs of the Times - Unlocking the Symbolic Language of World Events that "there is considerable dispute over the exact starting and ending times for the different Great Ages." Paul Wright in The Great Ages and Other Astrological Cycles believes that much of the uncertainty related to the astrological ages is because many astrologers have a poor understanding of the meaning of the astrological symbolism and "even poorer historical knowledge"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_age

JUPITERASC

If so, Aquarius, ruled by Saturn

really seems like it could be brutal for humanity.

'.....Therefore, the nature of Saturn
is cold, dry, melancholic, dark, of heavy harshness :smile:
And perhaps he will be cold [and] moist, heavy
of stinking odor, and he is of much eating and true esteem.
And he signifies works of moisture and the cultivation of land,

and peasants, and village companions, and the settlement of lands,
also buildings and waters and rivers,
and the quantities or measures of things,

and the divisions of the earth,
also affluence and a multitude of assets,

and masteries which are done by hand, greed
and the greatest poverty and the poor....'

~ ABU MA'SHAR http://www.bendykes.com/ita.php

'.....This is the third part of a series on Age of Aquarius
I began about a year ago.
It is advisable to read parts I & II before reading this one.
My main purpose is
to bring about a questioning of the assumptions
and expectations of the Age of Aquarius.
This is a discussion the astrological community needs to have.
Almost all I see on the subject
could be mostly summed up by the song by The Fifth Dimension.
I’m not sure if it’s fear, laziness
or a complete lack of interest
that has cause this rather poignant dearth of discourse.....'
Robert Zoller 2014
AQUARIAN AGE - THE MYTH OF GANYMEDE
http://classicalastrologer.me/category/robert-zoller/

david starling

If so, Aquarius, ruled by Saturn really seems like it could be brutal for humanity. A perpetual struggle for freedom against a handful of psychopathic elites who lust for power and control.

Which if you follow the World Economic Forum, UN Agenda goals and various other globalist published literature "Rockerfeller Report, Operation Lockstep", Event 201, etc, etc... you could see that that they intend to build a technocratic hellscape, which is the epitome of Aquarius/Saturn Aquarius.

There is no current consensus on when the Aquarian Age will formally begin. The Great Conjunctions have nothing to do with it.

Modernistic astrologers have Aquarius under primarily URANIAN rulership, rather than Saturnian. There is nothing "lockstep" about that--it's HIGHLY INDIVIDUALISTIC, and NON-AUTHORITARIAN.

The global elites have everything to fear from the effects of the steadily approaching Aquarian Age, and nothing to gain. They are "circling the wagons", attempting to stave it off. But that won't work in the long run.

AstroPunter86

If you truly believe in astrology and you can recognize the patterns, then why should you have a problem with entering an Aquarian age? Yes, it's ruled by Saturn... but isn't that perfect?

The Great Reset is a humanitarian, political, technological, (Aquarian) movement. Who better than then Saturnian elite ruling political class to have their time in history?

david starling

If you truly believe in astrology and you can recognize the patterns, then why should you have a problem with entering an Aquarian age? Yes, it's ruled by Saturn... but isn't that perfect?

The Great Reset is a humanitarian, political, technological, (Aquarian) movement. Who better than then Saturnian elite ruling political class to have their time in history?

The Ages are a modern-day addition to astrology. And, in Modernistic astrology, Aquarius is under Uranian-rulership.

So, while I agree that the elites are Saturnian in nature, I don't see them as continuing to wield ultimate power and authority once the Aquarian Age really takes effect. Things will be too individualistic and egalitarian for a top-down, wealth-based, ruling hierarchy to be running the show.

Last edited:

Oddity

So...what do you make of the time when Moses was - upstairs, getting the commandments, and everybody else was - downstairs, making a golden calf to worship?

david starling

So...what do you make of the time when Moses was - upstairs, getting the commandments, and everybody else was - downstairs, making a golden calf to worship?

When was it? The Ages span centuries.

Also, I accept both tropical and sidereal Ages as valid, but transmitted on different wavelengths, and the time-frames are significantly different around the Exodus period.

leomoon

The late Andre Barbault (Uranus in his 1st house much like Tesla had)

predicted 2026 as the change era which sounded a bit like a new age for humanity commencing:

Astrologer Lynn Bell mentions that in his book, La Prévision de l’avenir par l’astrologie (Paris: Hachette, 1982), Barbault argues that the emphasis placed on transits as a predictive technique is one of the major shifts in 20th-century astrology.

“Our solar system grew from seven to ten planets,” he points out. “It means astrologers went from 17 possible transit combinations to 45. He defines transits as “linking living beings to the cosmos, through the rhythms of time.”
Barbault didn’t bother much with retrograde planets, progressions, or solar returns in his practice. This was a fairly radical position during the last quarter of the 20th century.

Barbault remained optimistic about the new world that will emerge in 2026, when the outer planets are sextile and trine in air and fire signs.

david starling

The late Andre Barbault (Uranus in his 1st house much like Tesla had)

predicted 2026 as the change era which sounded a bit like a new age for humanity commencing:

Astrologer Lynn Bell mentions that in his book, La Prévision de l’avenir par l’astrologie (Paris: Hachette, 1982), Barbault argues that the emphasis placed on transits as a predictive technique is one of the major shifts in 20th-century astrology.

“Our solar system grew from seven to ten planets,” he points out. “It means astrologers went from 17 possible transit combinations to 45. He defines transits as “linking living beings to the cosmos, through the rhythms of time.”
Barbault didn’t bother much with retrograde planets, progressions, or solar returns in his practice. This was a fairly radical position during the last quarter of the 20th century.

Barbault remained optimistic about the new world that will emerge in 2026, when the outer planets are sextile and trine in air and fire signs.

Leomoon, what fixed stars are currently at about 26 to 28 degrees of tropical Capricorn?

That's where the tropical Age-indicator's located, on it's slooow way to tropical Aquarius.

leomoon

Leomoon, what fixed stars are currently at about 26 to 28 degrees of tropical Capricorn?

That's where the tropical Age-indicator's located, on it's slooow way to tropical Aquarius.

26° Capricorn: (The rear end of the horse (Sagittarius) Centaur
The astrological influences of the star Terebellum

It gives a fortune but with regret and disgrace, cunning, a mercenary nature and repulsiveness. [Robson*, p.213.].

"But they whose lot it is to be born under the Centaur of double form delight in yoking a team, in bringing a fiery horse to obey the pliant reins, in following herds which graze all over the grasslands, and in imposing a master on every kind of quadruped and taming them: they soften tigers, rid the lion of his fierceness, speak to the elephant and through speech adapt its huge bulk to human skills in a variety of displays. Indeed, in the stars of this constellation the human form is blended with a beast's and placed above it; wherefore it has lordship over beasts. And because it carries a shaft poised on drawn bow, it imparts strength to limb and keenness to the intellect, swiftness of movement, and an indefatigable spirit." [Manilius, Astronomica, 1st century AD, book 4, p.241.]

29Capricorn-00AQU. - under the left wing of Aquila, on the back of the Eagle:

Tarazed fixed star -
Aquila the eagle: Legend: Originally called Vultur Volans or the Flying Grype, Aquila represents the Eagle, thought to be Jupiter himself, that carried Ganymedes to heaven (see Aquarius). [Robson*, p.29.

from Constellation of Words:
If setting [with any star in the constellation?], drafted into the army and dies in battle, or one who will die as a gladiator. Keen mind and ability for abstract thought, with a great deal of intellectual energy and with a tendency to be combative and opinionated. A successful hunter. Violent weather. [Fixed Stars and Judicial Astrology, George Noonan, 1990].

Fixed star SHAM - or Sagitta (the fixed star in the western portion of the arrow)

Fixed star: SHAM Constellation: Alpha (α) Sagitta Longitude 1900: 29CAP41 Longitude 2000: 01AQU04 Declination 1900: +17.47'Declination 2000: +18.00'

Legend: Sagitta represents the arrow with which Hercules slew the eagle (Aquila) that fed upon the liver of Prometheus. [Robson*, p.59.]
Influences: According to Ptolemy this constellation is like Saturn and moderately like Venus, but Bayer states that it is of the nature of Mars and Venus. It is said to give a keen mind with ability for abstract thought and teaching or writing, irritability, jealousy and danger of hostility and bodily harm. [Robson*, p.59.].

Last edited:

leomoon

Aquila seems to be a turning point - from evil deeds to respect of humanity:

The astrological influences of the constellation Aquila given by Manilius:

"The Eagle, soars to the heights, the bird of mighty Jupiter carrying thunderbolts, it is a bird worthy of Jupiter and the sky, which it furnishes with awful armaments. This bird brings back the thunderbolts which Jupiter has flung and fights in the service of heaven. He that is born on earth in the hour of its rising, will grow up bent on spoil and plunder, won even with bloodshed; he will draw no line between peace and war, between citizen and foe, and when he is short of men to kill he will engage in butchery of beast. He is a law unto himself, and rushes violently wherever his fancy takes him; in his eyes to show contempt for everything merits praise.

Yet, should perchance his aggressiveness be enlisted in a righteous cause, depravity will turn into virtue, and he will succeed in bringing wars to a conclusion and enriching his country with glorious triumphs.

And, since the Eagle does not wield, but supplies weapons, seeing that it brings back and restores to Jupiter the fires and bolts he has hurled, in time of war such a man will be the aide of a king or of some mighty general, and his strength will render them important service". [Astronomica, Manilius, 1st century AD, book 5, p.341.]

david starling

I'd give it another 10 years at least for some great reset!

In early January 2033, the true-setting of the tropical Age-marker will be closest yet to ingressing tropical Aquarius, less than half a degree, at 29° 50'.

It's the Great Transition, from Saturn-ruled tropical Age of Capricorn to Uranian-ruled Age of Aquarius.

sentR89day

In early January 2033, the true-setting of the tropical Age-marker will be closest yet to ingressing tropical Aquarius, less than half a degree, at 29° 50'.

It's the Great Transition, from Saturn-ruled tropical Age of Capricorn to Uranian-ruled Age of Aquarius.
Some say they are planning a new world order!

sentR89day

It's really the old world order. They're trying to preserve it, but that won't work.
We have to follow their orders or else they'll mess with our/your housing. It'll be something similar to this!
Perhaps this whole reset will happen during Pluto in Aries, 0 degrees. A new beginning. The shadow part of Aquarius is 'oneness,' or else!

david starling

Aquarius rules groups. Agree with the group, or get zapped! Just my opinion though.

Cults?

It's Saturn that gives rise to intolerance imo.

I'm also certain that Saturn is badly placed in Aquarius, not domiciled.

I think that the reason some Mods split Aquarian rulership , is because they're holding on to the past, not because they really see Saturn as compatible with the sign.

Last edited: