Is Pluto the Mundane Reality Master?

AstroPunter86

There has been a lot of interest in defining generational aesthetics, trends, nostalgia, etc, as well as trying to appreciate (or depreciate) the current year/era.

It seems to me like astrologers have tried too much to use Neptune and Uranus as era markers, but I think the only planet that seems to make sense is Pluto.

Here's my quick take on Pluto in the signs, generationally.

Pluto in:
Leo - 1939-1957 "the golden age, the greatest generation"

Virgo- 1957-1972 "Earthy, environmental, new age healing"

Libra- 1972-1983 "Big cities, urbanism, high society, glamour"

Scorpio - 1983-1995 "Sex, drugs, rock&roll... scandals"

Sagittarius - 1995-2008 "World Wide Web, international affairs, bigger/better"

Capricorn - 2008-2024 "Recession, Conspiracies, Lockdown, ????"

To me, astrologically speaking, Pluto is the only indicator I've ever seen that is able to define the current external reality at any given era, generation, period, whatever you want to call it. And the shifts seem to happen right on time as Pluto changes signs.

Last edited:

leomoon

I've always been an open minded astrologer, so when a forum member mentioned to me something about the late Astrologer Andre Barbault from France, his name was very familiar to me, as one who followed "his own" path in astrology.

I think commenced to looking him up as I hadn't really studied him much, and found this to be most enticing -

Using Pluto as well as other outer planets, Mr. Barbault predicted both the Pandemic we are currently facing, and disastrous types of geological changes, in advance of a new age (also on his prediction list)

The late (he died at age 98 in 2019) Mr. Barbault, also left us with a wealth of knowledge of Mundane Astrology and how he viewed it. He started as a young boy, age 14 or 15 after his older brother introduced astrology/astronomy to him.

So, yes - Pluto can be according to him, a "reality maker" along with the other outer planets in their connective way.

He predicted for 2020-2021 an era that might encompass this type of scenrario for us world-wide : (while NOT predicting a World War 3 he said) :

"Uranus-Neptune-Pluto trio unfold in their ascending phases: general continuation of a constructive path of humanity, which does not respond to a deflagration. universal, in case this general dissonance should be manifested in warlike fact.

The Saturn-Plutonian tendency, which Jupiter amplifies here for his company, is added by his affinity with the shadowy values ​​of fall, of chasm, but of elevation of dark, underground or other forces of destructive hue."

https://coolwisdombooks.com/astrolo...1ymxPksDH9UObR9oB0Yn_M46ILYsEZpEWiW4cq1fP4QwE