Wondering if there is any charm/cuteness/magnetism - indicators in this chart?

mermaidinthedark

After questioning myself about general aspects of life, hidden realms I became curious about this topic, the material, therefore a body and a face :)) In terms of appearance, or even vibe, are there such indicators? Thank you! :)
[

Last edited:
I don't have much experience in chart interpretation, let me tell you that right off the bat! So while I may not be able to give you specific and in-depth interpretations, I definitely do not mind pointing out some things that you may want to research further.
What jumps out at me, in the context of what you are asking, is the first house, with Uranus Moon and Neptune conjunct the ascendant - which may affect appearance. Having Mars square ascendant may have an effect as well.
Pluto opposing Venus, as well as Jupiter loosely squaring Sun may be things you may wish to look into.
The Uranus/Moon/Neptune conjunction also is loosely sextile to Pluto so perhaps that may have a magnetizing effect on appearance as well.

Hopefully I've pointed you in a direction that leads to an answer for your question!

Sakti

Hi Mermaidinthedark,:smile:
Your asc is capricorn and lord of 1st house usually decides the appearance of a person.
Ur Asc lord is Saturn. Saturn is in Own House.
U might be tall and lean. In one way u might have an athletic body aswell.......
You will be fair in complexion with bright eyes, brown(or blue) in colour. u might have rounded forehead with less hair.
U might have long arms and legs....
Overall u will have an attractive body & face.
Bro, just let me know whether am right or wrong:tongue::happy:
Excuse me if am wrong:wink:

regards,
Sakti

mermaidinthedark

Hello Sakti:)
:))) Your way of saying these traits was funny, so I am going to let it slide that it's not entirely accurate:))hehe. I am not tall..a bit chubby, I do have a fair complexion, blue eyes, my face is round like a moon but I do have hair:)))) a long hair, a beautiful hair,actually:p :D My legs aren't long :( neither hands I think BUt I am well-proportioned...as for the rest I don't know if I am attractive , it's weird for me to say it?..but I do think I have an expressive face and watery-dreamy eyes- neptune inserted here? ...I dunno about uranus- I should come across as very rebelious and act.dress. differently but I am pretty conventional/classic with an edge of childish/vaparous dresses..maybe Saturn . Neptune/ Moon are the boss afterall? and Uranus a bit left out? Anyway, sometimes I am weird:))

Sakti

Is that so........:surprised:
I will try to further work out on your chart if possible.
And one more thing, May I know ur gender?
As I have observed,
The chart you have attached is different from the one generated by me. As per ur chart saturn is in Aquarius, but as per mine saturn is in capricorn. Then readings will also be different..........
Let me check it out again!

mermaidinthedark

:) I am a girl...and the chart that I attached it has saturn in aquarius ( honestly I did lots of charts...and Saturn was always in aquarius; the difference was with sun sign/ in most of them was gemini, 2 of them was taurus, so I am confused about my inner core:)) - I do feel quite earthy, since earth is dominant in my chart..but then again I am divagating from physical appearance) You'd help me lots with interpreting this!! :) Thank you^^