Should I cut my hair the way it was before?

AppLeo

Believe it or not, I've been agonizing over this question. It would be nice to have an answer. :tongue:

astro_w2gw.56415.3212.jpg

Chrysalis

Not serious how??

I want see what Tikana has to say; she's the expert.

Well IF you are being serious, the saturn rules hair so look for saturn and yourselfs reception with each other at present. Does your hair like you, do you like your hair ?

Your in saturn's detriment so maybe change it then :D

Last edited:

AppLeo

Well IF you are being serious, the saturn rules hair so look for saturn and yourselfs reception with each other at present. Does your hair like you, do you like your hair ?

I am being serious. O:<<<

How does someone's hair like them?? That makes no sense.

I like my hair now, but I'm seriously wondering if I should change it back. I wouldn't look at Saturn. This has less to do with structure, but with more of an aesthetic issue. So I think Venus is more important in this case. Especially since the ruler of the 1st is Venus.

Chrysalis

I am being serious. O:<<<

How does someone's hair like them?? That makes no sense.
Well you really are having a bad hair day aren't you:lol: Did you wake up in a bad mood today or something.
I like my hair now, but I'm seriously wondering if I should change it back. I wouldn't look at Saturn. This has less to do with structure, but with more of an aesthetic issue. So I think Venus is more important in this case. Especially since the ruler of the 1st is Venus.

Your venus because yes you care about how you look, but from what i know saturn rules hair, that's why i said look at receptions between saturn and venus.

AppLeo

Well you really are having a bad hair day aren't you:lol: Did you wake up in a bad mood today or something.

BAHAHAHARHARHARHAHAHAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!1 Good one Chrysalis.

I'm not in a bad mood.

Your venus because yes you care about how you look, but from what i know saturn rules hair, that's why i said look at receptions between saturn and venus.

Saturn and Venus trine in the chart.. It looks like it's a green light to get my hair cut. Great news!

dr. farr

Using Modern Lunar Horary, with the Moon's next conjunction in the chart being with Venus, the answer to your question is yes.

dr. farr

Using the Lot of Rectitude (best thing, right thing to do) and the Ankara horary method we have:

quesited = 1st house = Libra = Venus
quesited = Lot of Rectitude (ascendant+mars-mercury) = 22 Libra = Venus

: Venus conjunct the lucky strike NN = + testimony
: Venus flows toward the LOR = + testimony
: LOR posited in the angular 1st whole sign house = + testimony
: Moon flows toward Venus and toward the LOR = + testimony

Results: all + testimonies = a definitely yes answer to this question!

dr. farr

Using the (non-horary) Magic 8 Ball divination method, I would take the 1st house as significator for querent's personal appearance (such as the haircut), so: 1st house = Libra = Venus = a yes answer by the Magic 8 Ball divination method...

Rawiri

It's really not that absurd.

There are, as I'm sure most here are aware, significance given to the timing of a haircut in many older astrological traditions/texts, particularly in traditions such as Indian/Chinese/Tibetan etc. And often not just in the sense of "having healthy hair" but as integrated into having an effect on a person's entire health or safety (you are essentially having part of your body butchered, after all)

Culpeper

Premium Member
But here is how I see your chart. Your hair is signified by Venus as it is a part of you. Your significator is the Moon in its own domicile and 10th whole sign house. There is no aspect. Therefore, the specific answer to the question is No. However, you can cut it any other way you want.

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: