Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-30-2017, 10:47 AM

mars/pluto in synastry. opinions???

Hello, guys.

I was wondering what your opinions are on this situation I have with someone.

In synastry,

I have my mars squaring his pluto.
And his mars opposite my pluto. [EDITED]

I feel like I've been going mad ever since I started developing feelings for this guy. I know this won't work out in the long run, and I am not going to pursue this. But I just wanna know a bit about these aspects in synastry.

I know the negative manifestations of them, but are there any positives at all?

Last edited by serpent; 05-01-2017 at 03:50 PM.
Unread 05-01-2017, 02:36 PM

Re: mars/pluto in synastry. opinions???

There's also a mars square saturn aspect in our synastry, but I have that with everyone his age unfortunately.
Unread 05-01-2017, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpent View Post
Hello, guys.

I was wondering what your opinions are on this situation I have with someone.

In synastry,

I have my mars squaring his pluto.
He has his pluto opposite my mars.

First of all, you either have your Mars squaring his Pluto, or opposite his Pluto, you can't have both! - is this a mistake??

Anyway, challenging aspects between Mars and Pluto in synastry are exactly that, challenging, and very much so... There will often be power struggles (overt or hidden) and competition. The positive side can show if you put your joint efforts into the same goals, you will have an incredible amount of energy to achieve these, you can be unstoppable. You do need to be careful with each other, Pluto can make Mars feel pretty bad as he has deep insights into his motives.
It very much depends on the rest of the synastry, if there are balancing harmonious aspects, which can ease the tensions that the Mars/Pluto combination creates.
Unread 05-01-2017, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bina View Post
First of all, you either have your Mars squaring his Pluto, or opposite his Pluto, you can't have both! - is this a mistake??

Anyway, challenging aspects between Mars and Pluto in synastry are exactly that, challenging, and very much so... There will often be power struggles (overt or hidden) and competition. The positive side can show if you put your joint efforts into the same goals, you will have an incredible amount of energy to achieve these, you can be unstoppable. You do need to be careful with each other, Pluto can make Mars feel pretty bad as he has deep insights into his motives.
It very much depends on the rest of the synastry, if there are balancing harmonious aspects, which can ease the tensions that the Mars/Pluto combination creates.
Oh no oops - thank you I'll edit the original post! I meant, his mars squares my pluto, and my mars opposes his pluto! So I'm not sure how to read these aspects, since both of us are pretty much the mars and the pluto people.

There are many nice aspects in our synastry chart as well, but I'm not sure how to read it yet. I just wanted to learn a bit more about the mars/pluto aspects and how it'd play out if it's repeated in a synastry chart.
Unread 05-01-2017, 03:52 PM

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=54806

This is an earlier thread about the same synastry-aspect.
Unread 05-01-2017, 05:06 PM

http://theastrologyplacemembership.c...luto-synastry/

Tags
mars or pluto, opinions, synastry