Wondering if I have foreign cultural tendencies

Licht

Hi, I'm a male Leo (I know it's not that important compared to the rest of the chart) and I would like to know if there's anything in my birth chart related to a wife being possibly of a different cultural or ethnic background,
I love travel, learning languages, history and I'm quite the outlier when it comes to society's expectations of me, I don't see authority as a fact, I respect someone only if it was earned, I don't believe that your birth or your status gives you the guarantee of respect by anyone, you must be a decent being or at least make efforts.

I hope you will have a beautiful day whoever is reading this, thanks.

Last edited:

Eric traveller

Hi, I'm a male Leo (I know it's not that important compared to the rest of the chart) and I would like to know if there's anything in my birth chart related to a wife being possibly of a different cultural or ethnic background,
I love travel, learning languages, history and I'm quite the outlier when it comes to society's expectations of me, I don't see authority as a fact, I respect someone only if it was earned, I don't believe that your birth or your status gives you the guarantee of respect by anyone, you must be a decent being or at least make efforts.

I hope you will have a beautiful day whoever is reading this, thanks.

I am also a male Leo. Nice to meet youLooked at your chart, not off the top of my head there's anything to indicate that you'd marry a foreign bride.you have a sort of stellium in your 7th house which is worrying. Pluto Chiron and Mars... that's rough.No North node in the 9th house which would indicate traveling. Your 7th house is in Sagittarius. You have Jupiter aspecting the ninth house and your seventh. With these powerful aspects you should travel. Jupiter is aspecting the lord of the 7th house which is which means travel. I believe you had some Mars aspects as well which is action in a forward direction. Mars sits across your ascendant, which directly is aspecting it. That could mean travel or action if you want it to. And you have Neptune in the 9th which is of foreign travel... But Neptune is dreaming. Although not directly aspected, these aspects of Mars and Jupiter will help you if you want to travel. Otherwise Neptune in retrograde means an internal dreaming state about things. I noticed that you had Chiron with your relationships in a sort of dark stellium in the 7th house... That's a rough combination... Constant change, wounding, possibly fights and violence.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Licht

passiflora, Eric Traveller,
Thank you for having answered my question, it is useful to have seen your messages,
It is true that I always felt that if I wanted to be in love with someone she should have important values shared with me, not be entirely different from me,
What you said about Chiron interest me, I got a really hard early life (3-15),
passiflora, I wonder if you could elaborate more about the way it could be significant, if it doesn't bother you of course.

Eric Traveller, how does having Mars, Chiron and Pluto in these placements made or make it rough for me? Really curious.

Frisiangal

Hi Lucas,
You are 18 years old. Who thinks of a future marriage partner at that age, unless of a romantic disposition ???:biggrin:

There is no energy in the Earth element in the chart shown. This can signify that structure based upon reality may not come easily. An individual can be carried away by thoughts and feelings of the moment and not foresee eventual consequences (cause and effect.)

By the time you are 20, you may find yourself becoming 'emotionally entangled' and seemingly controlled by feelings for another, which can have a habit of inhibiting and overpowering one's own freedom of expression.
Make sure you become aware of the difference between the two.:wink:

Zora

Account Closed
Hi, I'm a male Leo (I know it's not that important compared to the rest of the chart) and I would like to know if there's anything in my birth chart related to a wife being possibly of a different cultural or ethnic background

Hello Licht,

yes - and it is also shown to me in your chart, that you know it in the deepest part of your soul- that it is true for you - as all pluto energized people in connection with personal planets instinctively inwardly know - especially with moon/pluto.

House of relationship and encountering people - 7th house is ruled by jupiter - and house of longlasting relationships/marriage 8th house is ruled by saturn - is of saturn/pluto correspondence energy and your saturn opposes your pluto in 7th house, and is in semisextile with your cancer venus in 2nd.

Jupiter is in conj. with your moonnode in 2nd house -where you can feel certain subjects also physically - as 2nd is a physical body house and house of skills and gifts your are born with.

Jupiter is in zero degree inconjunct with neptune in 9th house - foreign countries and travelling abroad - showing that a partner from a different country and culture is favored by you.

With sun ruling 4th house - house of soul and emotions opposing your strong placed uranus in the 10th /life path - I would assume that once you will find new home in another country as well. Sun is in semisquare with fated moonode/jupiter conj in your 2nd house.

And to me -your question is not coincidently posted here - like out of the blue - you more follow your excellent intuition with - with your moon/pluto opp. and moon on your ASC - placed at the higest possible outlook in a chart - in 12th house - in conj. with ruler of 8th.

Transiting moonnode exactly conjuncts your natal moonnode right now - and your jupiter as ruler of 7th as well. Transiting uranus still holds on his sextile activation on your jupiter as ruler of 7th - a change in your relationship are is definitely a subject right now.

Transiting saturn is in conjunct with your mercury as your ruler of 5th house - also love and romance - is activated and transiting jupiter is right now in exact semisextile with your mars in 7th house.

Did you already got to know a woman who is of interest to you ?

Zora

Account Closed

For me your decription sounds like that you are alreay in good contact with your own chart energies. Jupiter as ruler of 7th in close inconjunct with neptune in 9th – the house of expanding own spiritual knowledge and wisdom - is open for different cultures and different religious faith and beliefs - loves to meet and see all personally - by travelling.

With a main mars ruled moon in 12th house – ruling your mind/thoughts/communication house 3rd, you carry the sense of a pioneer in you to explore new territory. And you are able to instinctively open up your mind in a wider range as others can - (moon/pluto) for an intuitive learning quickly –also languages - as you are able to contact the morphogenetic fields available for people in all fields for learning and support and also able to be in contact with the collective subconsciousness - with saturnconj. as ruler of 8th house – entrance to the psyche and subconsciousness.

With sun opp uranus in 10th house ruling 10th house – you are emotionally different from others and of non-conventional standards in own perceptions, feel an inner order for social commitment and have very individual measurements for your own values and rules.

Saturn ruling 8th house coming along with saturn/pluto correspondence energy into your 1st house – personal enforcement- is a strong energy and focussed on to persistingly and unconditionally take responsibility of and for your own.

A good supporter for own safety and financial income with venus co-ruling 12th house and ruling work house 6th - in semisextile with saturn in 1st.

You demand and "order" challenges (saturn/pluto opposition) and take all challenges seriously and like to work hard for all own principles and all goals you innerly burn for- with pluto as co-ruler of 6th house. With saturn/pluto a person can function perfectly like a clock-work for own goals - with an intense energy to follow up all you are interested in.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Moon sitting exact on ASC in conjunct with saturn as ruler of 8th house both opposed by pluto as co-ruler of health house- often to mostly shows very difficult and dangerous circumstances already starting during pregnancy of your mother and especially around own point of birth - and a deep transforming near to death situation experienced at time of own birth - for your mother as well with sun as ruler of 4th house in 4th house- also mother- opposed by uranus in 10th as ruler of 10th.

An energy and afterwards stored emotional memory what subconsciously can accompany you your whole life and can come up again in everthing you start as new - and can be considered as a birth ....new relationship, new job, new home/relocation.

What were you told about your own birth ?

Eric traveller

It doesn't necessarily have to indicate problems. But by nature, Chiron is the wounding asteroid planetoid...and having that kind of combination is rough. Relationships will no doubt be an area of conflict/ and struggle for you your entire life. Maybe, you had something happen to you when you were younger in an important relationship??? You mentioned the early years...I'm just guessing.
Mars indicates force, not always aggression but it can; especially in the area of relationships and or marriage. It means your relationships are inextricably linked to your pain in life and wounding, and with force (Mars).

WHere are your nodes on your chart? I didn't see them anywhere - these, will be kinda important...some people dismiss the nodes as unimportant, but I place an extreme degree of importance on these Nodes, as do the vedics. For example, if your north node was in 9th house of travel, that could indicate that you possibly want to travel to a foreign place, and meet a foreign bride..or something or a relationship like that which you are talking about.
You have Uranus in your 10th house, indicating eccentric ideas that don't fit with the society, and ways of being that are out and above the norm. This combined with your placement of Neptune in ninth could indicate such a combination of dreaming about these things...and having an idea of a foreign bride, or something outside the ordinary, something exotic if that makes sense.
Hope this helps...
It just indicates that having this placement in your seventh house will indicate a struggle for you. It doesn't have to all be bad, though.. Just work through it.
I have this travel placement in my chart (of North node in the 9th house). It also makes a difference which system you are using; are you using the tropical system or the Vedic. The Vedic will tell you what's happening outside in your life in specific, very specific details. The inner chart will tell you Who you are inside, what's your soul like and all of your characteristics - that make you who you are. Your makeup and inner traits and characteristics - drive, if you will. It's important to understand that and how the two work together; integrating them takes some degree of sophistication.

Last edited:

Licht

Thank you a lot Zora.

Zora said:
And to me -your question is not coincidently posted here - like
out of the blue - you more follow your excellent intuition with - with your moon/pluto opp. and moon on your ASC - placed at the higest possible outlook in a chart - in 12th house - in conj. with ruler of 8th.
-----
For me your decription sounds like that you are alreay in good contact with your own chart energies. Jupiter as ruler of 7th in close inconjunct with neptune in 9th – the house of expanding own spiritual knowledge and wisdom - is open for different cultures and different religious faith and beliefs - loves to meet and see all personally - by travelling.

It's a recent change, less than a month, I am trying to be authentic and connected to who I really am, I was raised irreligious but I have become spiritual since the beginning of this year.

Zora said:
Transiting moonnode exactly conjuncts your natal moonnode right now - and your jupiter as ruler of 7th as well. Transiting uranus still holds on his sextile activation on your jupiter as ruler of 7th - a change in your relationship are is definitely a subject right now.

Transiting saturn is in conjunct with your mercury as your ruler of 5th house - also love and romance - is activated and transiting jupiter is right now in exact semisextile with your mars in 7th house.

Did you already got to know a woman who is of interest to you ?

It's quite fascinating, it's been a few weeks (3-5) that I'm seeing potential in a woman, I already met her last September and seeing her nearly weekly but I wasn't as spiritually aware or conscious, I didn't think much, I'm a different person and I have these thoughts about how we could be great for each other.

Zora said:
Moon sitting exact on ASC in conjunct with saturn as ruler of 8th house both opposed by pluto as co-ruler of health house- often to mostly shows very difficult and dangerous circumstances already starting during pregnancy of your mother and especially around own point of birth - and a deep transforming near to death situation experienced at time of own birth - for your mother as well with sun as ruler of 4th house in 4th house- also mother- opposed by uranus in 10th as ruler of 10th.

An energy and afterwards stored emotional memory what subconsciously can accompany you your whole life and can come up again in everthing you start as new - and can be considered as a birth ....new relationship, new job, new home/relocation.

What were you told about your own birth ?

I don't know much except that I was really big and that I couldn't exit normally, they had to do a C-section, I almost died multiple times of drowning between the ages of 7-15, I was afraid of showers until a few years, it still happens that for no reason at all I think of my death when showering in the morning (when I can't breath since water is running down my face).

Licht

Frisiangal said:
Hi Lucas,
You are 18 years old. Who thinks of a future marriage partner at that age, unless of a romantic disposition ???

There is no energy in the Earth element in the chart shown. This can signify that structure based upon reality may not come easily. An individual can be carried away by thoughts and feelings of the moment and not foresee eventual consequences (cause and effect.)

By the time you are 20, you may find yourself becoming 'emotionally entangled' and seemingly controlled by feelings for another, which can have a habit of inhibiting and overpowering one's own freedom of expression.
Make sure you become aware of the difference between the two.

Hi!
If you said me a few years ago that I would think about marrying just a few years forward I wouldn't have believed you, I think having multiples partners don't give meaning, I think what's best is to be with one and this one to be meaningful for your life and theirs.
I will remember your heads-up, thanks.

It doesn't necessarily have to indicate problems. But by nature, Chiron is the wounding asteroid planetoid...and having that kind of combination is rough. Relationships will no doubt be an area of conflict/ and struggle for you your entire life. Maybe, you had something happen to you when you were younger in an important relationship??? You mentioned the early years...I'm just guessing.
Mars indicates force, not always aggression but it can; especially in the area of relationships and or marriage. It means your relationships are inextricably linked to your pain in life and wounding, and with force (Mars).

WHere are your nodes on your chart? I didn't see them anywhere - these, will be kinda important...some people dismiss the nodes as unimportant, but I place an extreme degree of importance on these Nodes, as do the vedics. For example, if your north node was in 9th house of travel, that could indicate that you possibly want to travel to a foreign place, and meet a foreign bride..or something or a relationship like that which you are talking about.
You have Uranus in your 10th house, indicating eccentric ideas that don't fit with the society, and ways of being that are out and above the norm. This combined with your placement of Neptune in ninth could indicate such a combination of dreaming about these things...and having an idea of a foreign bride, or something outside the ordinary, something exotic if that makes sense.
Hope this helps...
It just indicates that having this placement in your seventh house will indicate a struggle for you. It doesn't have to all be bad, though.. Just work through it.
I have this travel placement in my chart (of North node in the 9th house). It also makes a difference which system you are using; are you using the tropical system or the Vedic. The Vedic will tell you what's happening outside in your life in specific, very specific details. The inner chart will tell you Who you are inside, what's your soul like and all of your characteristics - that make you who you are. Your makeup and inner traits and characteristics - drive, if you will. It's important to understand that and how the two work together; integrating them takes some degree of sophistication.

Is it what you seek?

(Slight off-topic, I've seen what you said about you and women in another topic, I would recommend that you look into Semen Retention, you will see results.)

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
I don't know much except that I was really big and that I couldn't exit normally, they had to do a C-section, I almost died multiple times of drowning between the ages of 7-15, I was afraid of showers until a few years, it still happens that for no reason at all I think of my death when showering in the morning (when I can't breath since water is running down my face).

I heard this before as a feedback from a male questioner - who also had chiron in 7th house - where you take first footsteps in at own birth - and he told me, that in hospital they got him directly after birth under ice-cold water - because he couldn't put out his first cry....

After years, when a job change was offered to him -- he felt himself suddenly totally frightened and scared and like paralyzed ...not knowing why...that time ruler of 8th - subconscious and ASC ruler was acitvated by transit for a change - and he posted the why ?question on a forum where I write as well...

Last edited:

Licht

I heard this before as a feedback from a male questioner - who also had chiron in 7th house - where you take first footsteps in at own birth - and he told me, that in hospital they got him directly after birth under ice-cold water - because he couldn't put out his first cry....

After years, when a job change was offered to him -- he felt himself suddenly totally frightened and scared and like paralyzed ...not knowing why...that time ruler of 8th - subconscious and ASC ruler was acitvated by transit for a change - and he posted the why ?question on a forum where I write as well...

It makes sense, it doesn't have the same effect when I shower with warm water but I'm training my mental resilience so every morning I shower in cold water, I always want change but when I can see the big change arrives I can get afraid, small indecisiveness, I might get scared of getting into a relationship even if it is the right thing to do.

Eric traveller

Is it what I seek? No, it's what your chart says.
Lol.
I don't understand your comment. I'm trying to help you, and I'm looking at your chart. It has got absolutely nothing to do with me, at all.
If you're suggesting that I'm projecting, I can guarantee you that's not the case. I'm looking at what your chart says. Not an expert, just trying to help..

Last edited:

Licht

Is it what I seek? No, it's what your chart says.
Lol.
I don't understand your comment. I'm trying to help you, and I'm looking at your chart. It has got absolutely nothing to do with me, at all.
If you're suggesting that I'm projecting, I can guarantee you that's not the case. I'm looking at what your chart says. Not an expert, just trying to help..

You asked for the Nodes and I did my best do find them to give you the values, this is why I asked "Is this what you seek?" referring to the attached images...

I just added a friendly tip.

Last edited: