Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 10-01-2019, 03:30 AM

Smile Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Donald Trump wins!
Donald Trump whines.

Unread 10-06-2019, 03:14 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

A multi-composite of the moment, America and Donald Trump.

The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Unread 10-06-2019, 03:35 PM

9 Leo = the Assellus A in the sidereal sign of Cancer the crab (the right claw):
Myth: A Greek myth tells us that these asses were ridden by Bacchus and Vulcan in the war between the Olympians and the Titans. The braying of these animals, aided and added to the gods shouts, frightened a group of fierce giants who were coming to avenge their brothers, the Titans, to such a degree, that they fled the scene of battle. The asses were placed in the heavens flanking the mysterious glow called the Manger or Beehive - M44 (Praesaepe) to make sure they never lack food. Manilius alludes to these outstretched stars as a Yoke.
The Northern Donkey (γ) is said to be male and this Southern Donkey (δ) female.

so who is Bacchus (Trump?) and who is Vulcan? (Congress/Pelosi)
Unread 10-06-2019, 08:46 PM

It is my belief Jan. 13, 2020 will be the peak of his success and he will be reelected. People have been predicting he will be ruined well before he became president. I was one of them who cheered every political maneuver thrown at him to prevent his presidency. Boy am I glad not to be of that mindset anymore.

It is my belief he has turned Saturn in detriment to his strength. He has learned to function in tense, stressful, unfriendly, unsympathetic situations and do a job that needs doing. Personally it doesn't matter to me if he's reelected. Our republic is gone and our laws are not upheld and Trump can't change that. It's hard to think of 4 more years of constant impeachment threats. But hey, if he really wants that job and I believe he does, cheers.

MD
Unread 10-06-2019, 10:19 PM

It will be interesting for sure, to see if Tr. Venus over his Jupiter sextile the Node will be enough good news for him to overcome Tr. Saturn& Tr Pluto opposing his natal 11th planets and his Saturn.

I'll be watching as I'm sure most astrologers will be.

For the life of me however, I cannot fathom what type of appeal the man has to so many, but he does.

Unread 10-06-2019, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
It is my belief Jan. 13, 2020 will be the peak of his success and he will be reelected.
Hi Moondancing,

That's highly unlikely.

The US economy had an historic 106-month expansion which ended in 1969.

That was eclipsed by a 120-month expansion which ended in 2000.

Currently, you have an unprecedented historic 125-month economic expansion.

It's likely the US will enter into recession 4th Quarter 2019 or 1st or 2nd Quarter 2020, because economies ultimately contract.

That guarantees the Democrat candidate, whoever that might be, will win.

The Media, of course, will ignore reality, and blame Trump for a recession that would have happened no matter who was president, and completely pretend the historic economic expansion never happened.

A recession in the 3rd Quarter would be a non-event, because it takes a quarter to figure out that you're actually in a recession, and by the time they figure it out, the election will be over.
Unread 10-06-2019, 11:49 PM

Quote:
It is my belief Jan. 13, 2020 will be the peak of his success and he will be reelected. People have been predicting he will be ruined well before he became president. I was one of them who cheered every political maneuver thrown at him to prevent his presidency. Boy am I glad not to be of that mindset anymore.

It is my belief he has turned Saturn in detriment to his strength. He has learned to function in tense, stressful, unfriendly, unsympathetic situations and do a job that needs doing. Personally it doesn't matter to me if he's reelected. Our republic is gone and our laws are not upheld and Trump can't change that. It's hard to think of 4 more years of constant impeachment threats. But hey, if he really wants that job and I believe he does, cheers.

MD
How is the pollution of our shared environment, and the support of GMOs and bee-killing pesticides, "a job that needs doing"? He's totally in line with the Corporate takeover of America, which explains his "strength".
His much touted rapport with the brutal dictator of N. Korea has become a debacle. N. Korea is more dangerous than ever.

Last edited by david starling; 10-07-2019 at 08:33 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Cold Fusion (10-07-2019), Horus (10-08-2019)
Unread 10-07-2019, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
For the life of me however, I cannot fathom what type of appeal the man has to so many, but he does.
His performance. Putting judges in Republicans like, cutting taxes, not starting wars, having a strong economy, cutting back overburdened regulations, bringing companies back to the USA.

MD
Unread 10-07-2019, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Astrology View Post
Hi Moondancing,

That's highly unlikely.

The US economy had an historic 106-month expansion which ended in 1969.

That was eclipsed by a 120-month expansion which ended in 2000.

Currently, you have an unprecedented historic 125-month economic expansion.

It's likely the US will enter into recession 4th Quarter 2019 or 1st or 2nd Quarter 2020, because economies ultimately contract.

That guarantees the Democrat candidate, whoever that might be, will win.

The Media, of course, will ignore reality, and blame Trump for a recession that would have happened no matter who was president, and completely pretend the historic economic expansion never happened.

A recession in the 3rd Quarter would be a non-event, because it takes a quarter to figure out that you're actually in a recession, and by the time they figure it out, the election will be over.
Hi AJ Astrology:

Our economy is determined a lot by how we perceive it's growth or lack of it and Trump has a great narrative in regards to our economic prosperity. For years I've been hearing that manufacturing is gone and will never come back. Trump runs on bringing companies back and has produced results.

Agreed that a recession will come to the United States but I have full confidence Trump will paint a rosy picture and keep our economy humming for as long as he can. For our benefit, I believe.

MD
Unread 10-07-2019, 03:55 PM

Cozy up to brutal dictators (i.e. N.Korea love, Putin in Helsinki, etc) MBS in Saudi Arabia,
2)taking the word of Putin over the Intelligence Agencies of the U.S.

3)Giving Putin top secret info from Israel in the Oval Office
4)Insulting our European allies & breaking the trust and respect they once had for the U.S.A. and the Oval Office. (baby tRump was started in Europe)
5)cut regulations which were put in place for consumer's protection by and large and environmental protections for everyone's benefit
6)Artificial inflation, demanding Feds play his game and reduce int. rates, help the wealthy and not the many. Drives up national debt by Trillions of dollars (which must be paid eventually) Tax cuts by and large were for the wealthiest. Amazon for example, gas companies, etc. pay 0 tax. Remember that on April 15th!
7) Started trade wars with China which cost taxpayers billions of dollars to keep the farmers in business and make up any loss for them (his base)
8) The economy has been improving for years (as mentioned) before tRump walked into the WH.

9) Still self-dealing with foreign governments as I type - for personal gain!
10) Claims transparency like no other, yet hides his taxes and hides everything (Ukraine, NK. SA. Putin phone calls ALL squirreled away and Helsinki notes taken away from the translator never to be seen again!

Regarding WW2 allies - because of "bad faith" in agreements the U.S. signed and now broken by tRump - a loss of respect &

belittled NATO called them "obsolete" - Broke good faith agreements with the KURDS whose fate are now given over to Turkey. This after the U.S. "used them" as mercenaries in Syria years ago promising to train and stand with them...Promises also made to Iraqis in same regard, then abandoned as with the Kurds. (don't fool yourselves, this abandonment by him, is at Putin's demand) imo.

Defended Russia for "killing people" telling Putin publicly, "its a good idea for Russia to interrogate Americans"

I don't know if any of these actions are impeachable as is what he is currently charged with because the treasonous behavior is not during an "active wartime" (this country, no longer "declares" wars)

Agreeing with Putin its fine to kill journalists by saying "well, we kill too" during this interview:

"anchor Joe Scarborough to comment on the Russian leader’s widespread targeting journalists and general fondness for launching covert invasions of foreign nations. “At least he’s a leader. Unlike what we have in this country.” (per tRump regarding Obama) https://www.businessinsider.com/dona...XRK9JB29vqJA6M

Trump tried to pretend that he had misunderstood the question, but when a bemused Scarborough pressed him on a follow up, he said, “I think our country does plenty of killing, also, Joe

58 Journalists killed by Putin's orders:

https://cpj.org/data/killed/europe/r...up_by=location

also relevant to list:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26644082

https://www.businessinsider.com/dona...XRK9JB29vqJA6M

Last edited by leomoon; 10-07-2019 at 04:15 PM. Reason: added paragraph, link -
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
Horus (10-08-2019), passiflora (10-07-2019)
Unread 10-07-2019, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
How is the pollution of our shared environment, and the support of GMOs and bee-killing pesticides, "a job that needs doing"? He's totally in line with the Corporate takeover of America, which explains his "strength".
His much touted rapport with the brutal dictator of N. Korea has become a debacle. N. Korea is more dangerous than ever.
Then get a candidate that will get your job done. Don't destroy our current President to achieve your goals.

MD
Unread 10-07-2019, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Hi AJ Astrology:

Our economy is determined a lot by how we perceive it's growth or lack of it and Trump has a great narrative in regards to our economic prosperity. For years I've been hearing that manufacturing is gone and will never come back. Trump runs on bringing companies back and has produced results.
Please list the companies he has brought back to the USA. (or link of list) I'm very curious not knowing this as factual. I could only find rhetoric,

thank you,
Unread 10-07-2019, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Please list the companies he has brought back to the USA. (or link of list) I'm very curious not knowing this as factual. I could only find rhetoric,

thank you,
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...s-moving-back/

Btw, I certainly never meant to take anything away from Obama's contribution.

MD
Unread 10-07-2019, 07:19 PM

Wink Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Thank you for the Link to the Washington Post article, but I cannot read on Wash.Post because of not being a subscriber and they only allow you to read a few per month. Is there a quote from the Post listing the actual companies that came back under Trump's auspices? I know Fact check.org has a very long explanation ref. Ford company and moving to Mexico, but I'm looking for actual companies which MOVED back from a foreign country which I do not think exists.

thanks for understanding;

Debra
Unread 10-07-2019, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Thank you for the Link to the Washington Post article, but I cannot read on Wash.Post because of not being a subscriber and they only allow you to read a few per month. Is there a quote from the Post listing the actual companies that came back under Trump's auspices? I know Fact check.org has a very long explanation ref. Ford company and moving to Mexico, but I'm looking for actual companies which MOVED back from a foreign country which I do not think exists.

thanks for understanding;

Debra
Did you try clearing your cookies, cache and restarting your web browser?
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:39 PM

Tried to but both my husband and I have the same results, only 4 articles per month unless one subscribes

Anyway, I think it's a lot like this one with the same info?

I cannot find where anything much is moving on his lofty promises:
from Politi-Fact: "We rate his promise In the Works" (2017?) .
and this:

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/tr...not-happening/

Quote:

Moreover, the Reshoring Initiative data show fewer than 30,000 jobs that companies say they will relocate to the United States because of Mr. Trump’s tariffs on imported steel, aluminum, solar panels, washing machines and a variety of Chinese goods. Researchers at A. T. Kearney said last month that Mr. Trump’s trade policies, including tariffs, had pushed factory activity not to the United States but to low-cost Asian countries other than China, like Vietnam.
On Tuesday in Pennsylvania, Mr. Trump declared that his tariffs had turned things around for the domestic steel industry and that “now your business is thriving.” But manufacturers of primary metals, which include steel and aluminum, have added fewer than 15,000 jobs since Mr. Trump took office, with more than half of those gains coming before he imposed tariffs on foreign-made metals last year.
their summation opinion:
Quote:
All of this means that it was never realistic to believe the President when he promised as a candidate to bring jobs back to the United States. In most cases, those jobs are gone and unlikely to come back. Of course, the President will never admit this and his supporters are going to continue to believe his lies about the rebirth American manufacturing.
Unread 10-07-2019, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Then get a candidate that will get your job done. Don't destroy our current President to achieve your goals.

MD
It's EVERYONE'S job to protect our shared environment and our food supply. As far as I'm concerned, he's FIRED!

Last edited by david starling; 10-07-2019 at 09:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Cold Fusion (10-07-2019)
Unread 10-07-2019, 10:03 PM

Who knew, Washington Post skews the information they gain from Reshoring Initiative to favor Trump a bit Anyways, I'm really out of my depth and will be on my way.

Trump said he believed that the gain in manufacturing jobs “has a lot to do” with companies returning to the United States. It’s certainly an important factor, but not the only factor — and the trend started under Obama, even as it accelerated under Trump. The president should also note the storm clouds caused by his trade disputes in 2018. We are generally reluctant to let any president give themselves too much credit for the economy, but Trump can certainly claim some bragging rights. Besides, it’s not often that we find ourselves concluding that the president is mostly on target.

One Pinocchio

Cheers!
MD
Unread 10-07-2019, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Who knew, Washington Post skews the information they gain from Reshoring Initiative to favor Trump a bit Anyways, I'm really out of my depth and will be on my way.

Trump said he believed that the gain in manufacturing jobs “has a lot to do” with companies returning to the United States. It’s certainly an important factor, but not the only factor — and the trend started under Obama, even as it accelerated under Trump. The president should also note the storm clouds caused by his trade disputes in 2018. We are generally reluctant to let any president give themselves too much credit for the economy, but Trump can certainly claim some bragging rights. Besides, it’s not often that we find ourselves concluding that the president is mostly on target.

One Pinocchio

Cheers!
MD
When Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell both agree that he's totally off-target about his decision to cut and run, abandoning the fight in Syria and leaving it up to Turkey, something strange is going on.
Unread 10-08-2019, 12:14 AM

Mia Farrow whose son Ronan is "actually" a bonafide MENSA genius, commented on this tweet today from djt, one of many he posted. Quite a day for him today and actually all the past 10 days. Probably over 200 posts, but I'd need to count them to be certain.

This one, takes the cake! Seems to think he's the Wizard of Oz? "the Great and powerful Oz"

The Following User Says Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-08-2019)
Unread 10-08-2019, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Mia Farrow whose son Ronan is "actually" a bonafide MENSA genius, commented on this tweet today from djt, one of many he posted. Quite a day for him today and actually all the past 10 days. Probably over 200 posts, but I'd need to count them to be certain.

This one, takes the cake! Seems to think he's the Wizard of Oz? "the Great and powerful Oz"

Wasn't there a line, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!" when the Wizard was exposed as a fraud?
Unread 10-08-2019, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Wasn't there a line, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!" when the Wizard was exposed as a fraud?
Yep!

Chris Hayes MSNBC did his 10/7/19 "thing 1 and thing 2" today, and showed a whole slew of Fruedian slips by tRump, apparently nervous about the Impeachment to the extent he couldn't even read the prompters correctly. He kept calling himself and the GOP frauds. (see below)

check "Thing 2" its far funnier but you have to wait a few minutes after Thing 1 first : (its worth it!)

"Human struggling & human smuggling" confused.
"My administration is fighting with everyone with all my heart, to relieve the pain we inflicted" (just a few )
"We will stop the de-frauding of all the people in our country"

https://www.msnbc.com/all

Last edited by leomoon; 10-08-2019 at 01:57 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
Horus (10-08-2019)
Unread 10-08-2019, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Our economy is determined a lot by how we perceive it's growth or lack of it...
Hi Moondancing,

I don't think that's ever been the case, except in two circumstances.

The recession during the Bush Administration was caused by Capital reallocation, namely from the defense sector to other sectors of the economy. It would have lasted only a quarter, but the Media hyped it as Doom & Gloom and it lasted 8 months.

You have to understand the INF Treaty goes into effect, so Martin-Marietta and Boeing take a hit. Then the German Air Force gives up its Pershing IAs so Martin-Marietta takes another hit. Then Bush unilaterally withdrew the Lance missile system, so LMV and Martin-Marietta take a hit, especially since Bush cancelled the contract for the Pershing IIB follow-on to the Lance.

Then the Army is cut from 770,000 to 385,000 and the Air Force and Navy have plane and ship contracts cancelled and many other military contracts were cancelled.

That rolls downhill to suppliers of parts and supplies who have to lay off workers because the contracts were cancelled.

The Media made it out to be the next Great Depression and that just made things worse.

The 1952-53 Recession was the other.

When the Korean War starts in June 1950, it hasn't even been 4 years since rationing ended, so businesses and households are in a panic thinking the government is going to start rationing again.

Households are buying and hoarding sugar, flour, coffee and a bunch of other things and businesses are hoarding all metals, coal, rubber and other things because they think rationing is eminent.

Because of that, you have rampant Demand-pull Inflation running in excess of 10%.

Then the Federal Reserve stupidly thinks it can control Demand-pull Inflation by raising interest rates and all that did was throttle the economy and a recession started.

If Truman had come out and said there wasn't going to be any rationing, then the 1952-53 Recession would never have happened, but Truman wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

The last recession was also caused by Capital reallocation, except Capital wasn't being reallocated within the US, you had Capital Flight where Capital is being relocated outside the US, mainly in southeast Asia.

People are losing their jobs but finding other jobs, except those jobs didn't pay as much as their last job. Then job losses start piling up and then people can't pay their mortgages because they don't have jobs or their jobs don't pay enough to cover it and it goes downhill from there.
The Following User Says Thank You to AJ Astrology For This Useful Post:
Moondancing (10-09-2019)
Unread 10-09-2019, 05:13 AM

Pat Robertson: "Trump in grave danger" of losing his Heavenly Mandate! I didn't realize he had one.

More like one from.....................................the

Last edited by david starling; 10-09-2019 at 06:44 AM.
Unread 10-09-2019, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Pat Robertson: "Trump in grave danger" of losing his Heavenly Mandate! I didn't realize he had one.

More like one from.....................................the

The devil is actually a pretty nice guy if you care to look. He gave me a pizza with extra cheese last week and also made sure to fight of Jesus and his rat gang when they tried to steal from the poor.

Y

Tags
#illuminati, #lizardpeople, #nwo, #trumpisanalien