Relocation confusion - help!

HH

I get confused about the different methods of looking at relocation.
I loose perspective about which aspects are most important - can anyone help?
What I think is that I should first consider the natal chart relocated in the new city and pay attention to planets on angles, sun and moon's house, and houses that major aspects shift to (in my case a T-square). Then I think it is very important to consider how close the new location is to a planet line. After that I think a secondary influence is what are called parans or crossing lines. I get confused when all these influences contradict each other.

Plus I am too subjective about the move I want to make. I want to move back to coastal Calif. and can't afford many locations there. I need to live in a w/moderate temperatures due to a health condition. On that coast my T-square (chart ruler Merc/Saturn/Pluto) is then angular. I wonder about the effect of timing since next year my progressed Mercury opposes Saturn although it also trines the Moon and sextiles Sun and Jupiter. Also in coastal Calif. I am near a Saturn line and a Venus line. In several locations I also have Venus crossing Saturn. In other locations I have Moon crossing Pluto which I am particularly concerned about since I have transiting Pluto in my 7th house and I don't want to emphasize that - it's no fun so far. I know Europe would be better but that is too big a change. Also the eastern part of US should be better (that is where I was born) but since moving back to that area I have been unhappy and want to return to Calif.
Can any one offer me a since of perspective on this? Thanks!

jupiter

Hi,
there is the site of r.Couteau, check it out, it helped me understand a lot of things regarding relocation. good luck:)

tikana

hmm CALIFORNIA? WHY?

just run a horary and post it

conditions of 7th house will tell you if california is your place to stay and be happy ..

Tik

HH

Hi Tik -

Do you mean conditions of relocated 7th house or my natal?
My natal 7th has late sag on cusp and fortune in late sag and nnode at 3 capricorn are in 7th. That is it for the 7th house. Ruler of cusp is Jupiter in 2nd. By transit Pluto is going into my 7th and as I said in earlier post I have a concern about one place in Calif. because of a Moon/Pluto crossing especially with the pluto transit.
Relocated to Cal. coast my 7th cusp is Scorpio with Saturn very close to Dsc - would it matter if it moved into 7th? Saturn is part of T-square (merc, pluto, sat). I don't so much mind Saturn there since I'm not interesting in partying
at this point in life.
Why Calif.? because of sunny, moderate temperatures - better for my health
and because I lived there before for a long time - that's where friends are family. The only thing I didn't like there before was the cost of housing. And who doesn't like the ocean & palm trees?

tikana

hi

No ... in horary you judge 7th house.. do not touch your natal 7th house

California? it is expensive.. our rents are going up because of foreclosures!
"And who doesn't like the ocean & palm trees?"
I dont! Gimme snow in the winter and iw ill be a happy camper!

cheers
T

Moulin

LOL Tik,

I'll come and visit you in the Arctic if you like :p

tikana said:
hi

No ... in horary you judge 7th house.. do not touch your natal 7th house

California? it is expensive.. our rents are going up because of foreclosures!
"And who doesn't like the ocean & palm trees?"
I dont! Gimme snow in the winter and iw ill be a happy camper!

cheers
T

Moulin

cool! (literally)

better stock up with Vodka so we have something to give to Tim Wilson when he shows up :D :D

Maybe an igloo with a sunbed would be handy?

tikana

I rather stick with Koskenkorva and mineral water with lemon! A few vikings would be nice! If Tim wants to come, fine by me.. bring your own sleeping bag

i wonder how your relocation chart looks in north pole!

Tik

Last edited:

HH

Back to relocation confusion. Anybody have any info/advice for me?

Another question: regarding crossing lines - for example I have a venus asc/saturn dsc line in a place - should I just read that as venus/saturn or
does it matter that is involves the asc/dsc too?
thanks!

archergirl

HH,

This is the Horary Section. Please note the flag at the top of your screen! Do you have a horary question, or are you discussing natal astrology?! I am moving this to the Recycle Bin while you decide.

Thanks!
AG:)