FROG

Solar return chart has
Pluto square Uranus and Mars
(Mats opp Uranus)

Uranus on Asc. Mars on Desc.

What do you make of this?

FROG

Not my SR
Funny that you should say conflicts and war sone. That was in the category of my reaction update n seeing the chart
The natal chart has Uranus as the 4 th corner to these squares.
But the native is so far not showing signs of conflict or sudden hazards.. now in the 4 th month of the solar year.

Is there a triggering event to look for?

DoesP

conspiracy theorist

Things might get heated when Mars hits the configuration later in the year. A transiting cardinal moon during this time might provide the push to create some activity in the area of life, especially when in Cancer where it create a create a grand cross. With a detrimented Mars in the 7th, a strong indication of some major dispute seems to implicated. What does Mars naturally rules in this person's chart? Also, what house is Aries in the natal chart?

The monthly profections of Mars might also be something to look at.

katydid

Solar return chart has
Pluto square Uranus and Mars
(Mats opp Uranus)

Uranus on Asc. Mars on Desc.

What do you make of this?

It could be a very powerful new relationship. Maybe even one that is very different than anything previously. Like a same sex partner or a married/secret taboo type of relationship that is suddenly out in the open, creating drama?

Uranus on the Asc opposing Mars can be a sudden recognition of self, seeing oneself in a new way because of a powerful new relationship or understanding. :love:

duenderoja

I broke my ankle this year. I have mars opposite Uranus first to the seventh house. I am also being evaluated for brain surgery, so I believe this surgery will happen this year.

FROG

It could be a very powerful new relationship. Maybe even one that is very different than anything previously. Like a same sex partner or a married/secret taboo type of relationship that is suddenly out in the open, creating drama?

Uranus on the Asc opposing Mars can be a sudden recognition of self, seeing oneself in a new way because of a powerful new relationship or understanding. :love:

Well I can understand the Uranian change on Ascendant would affect appearances, style , and ev n the Head, as this is Aries.

But how do I relate the Mars in 7th to this?

FROG

Things might get heated when Mars hits the configuration later in the year. A transiting cardinal moon during this time might provide the push to create some activity in the area of life, especially when in Cancer where it create a create a grand cross. With a detrimented Mars in the 7th, a strong indication of some major dispute seems to implicated. What does Mars naturally rules in this person's chart? Also, what house is Aries in the natal chart?

The monthly profections of Mars might also be something to look at.

"

What does Mars naturally rules in this person's chart? Also, what house is Aries in the natal chart?"

Those are the same question. In natal chart, 5th house

I will look at Mars transits to cardinal signs

conspiracy theorist

"

What does Mars naturally rules in this person's chart? Also, what house is Aries in the natal chart?"

Those are the same question. In natal chart, 5th house

I will look at Mars transits to cardinal signs

Indeed it is, Mars rules 2 houses (What I go by) so I was also asking about Scorpio.

A 5th house year could indicate a new relationship, given that the ruler of the SR ASC ruler is located in the 7th.

Could also mean that a person makes some dangerous enemies due to their gambling habits. (5th house -games of chance) (Mars - Violence) (Powerful people of the underground - pluto in the 10th)(1st Uranus increasing wanton behaviour in Martial sign). A negative Mars can indicate liars, murderers and thieves.

A lot depends on the context on the natal + current life situation.

FROG

How about this, the partner gets pushy, becomes contentious, and the native makes changes is style and appearance. The two don't mix. A compromisenis needed. Something about tr Pluto in the 9 th squares both, but squares Mars more exactly.