Interesting discovery of Astro travel

aystro

Hello guys, I just wanted to share something and maybe anybody could comment on this.

I am from central Europe and my whole life I dreamt of visiting the USA. I know it's silly because Europe is usually much more cultural and there is a lot of history and so on. However I been in Europe for 23 years, visited so many countries and I was feeling just fine I guess. However the last few years have been a little bit depressing, wherever I went I felt the same and nothing excited me. It's like I feel 60 on the inside and I have 'seen it all'.
But today I just tried out the astro travel option on their website and I saw that I have never visited a country in my whole life ( travelled a lot) which had a positive energy because those lines drawed are all to the top of Eastern Russia or the USA... I was a bit shocked to see this because it's like I was not meant to be born in Europe, there is nothing there. Only lines going through the sea here. I first thought that these lines are the same for everybody ( i'm not too clever concering astro theory hehe ). But then I checked out my friends birth data which I had stored on astro.com. He also studied with me at the same location and he LOVED it
and I checked out his astro travel map and just LOL his moon line goes straight through the city we lived together at. He also has tons of other lines in Europe... while I don't have any within Europe :sad:

Do you think that it could be a clue why I was so interested in America since I was a child? Or is this just rubbish im talking honestly ?:surprised:

aystro

Yea past life, they say that the south node is your past life. Which is quite interesting because my south node is in Libra in the 10th house ( beauty&grace and career). And I wanted to act for a long time... Just Europe is a bit stagnant in that area.

I guess we will have to figure out how to get out of this place. However at least you got Dublin. I dont even have one city within Europe on astro travel...

For me USA got an intersection between Mars + Jupiter in Las Vegas... I do like gambling actually :devil: It doesn't get better than those 2x elements combined... EVerybody I know usually says ' ah America is so silly. There are only idiots there with no ethics. ' But I never cared about that. It's just that all the things I like, come or have to do with the States. :sideways:

"Sherlock we need a plan" :andy: