A question.

knowledge

Hi, I have a chart where the querent wants to know if her partner loves her.

the quarent is saturn and her partner is the moon.

moon is aplying to saturn a yes?

Attachments

• love.jpg
    love.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 37

IleneK

Premium Member
The applying trine is favorable,

I would look to reception from partner/Moon to Saturn, though, to fully answer this question. There is no reception, favorable or unfavorable, which likely provokes querent's question in the first place?
Querent receives Moon by triplicity, so not the greatest love story in the querent's heart, but certainly there is appreciation for the other. I really don't see feelings reciprocated to the same degree by the partner.

However, it is notable that querent is in the partner's 7th, so is seen as a partner. While partner is in querent's 5th house of romance. So maybe querent is seeking romantic actions as expressions of "love," while partner actually holds querent in a more grounded, lasting [hence the trine] and matured way?

Last edited:

knowledge

Hi Ilenek,

The quarent's story,

The quarent is feeling insecure that her partner does not see her as a wife?

Though the moon is placed in the 5thof love & romance, The Quarent is not expecting romance but care from her partner. She is not well lately, she is worried that her partner does not care about her as he never ask her how she is feeling nor show his affection towards her of any sort.

Practically he is living there like a room mate?

The quarent is wondering if he is interested in someone eles perhaps or living in his pasts?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi Ilenek,

The quarent's story,

The quarent is feeling insecure that her partner does not see her as a wife?

Though the moon is placed in the 5thof love & romance, The Quarent is not expecting romance but care from her partner. She is not well lately, she is worried that her partner does not care about her as he never ask her how she is feeling nor show his affection towards her of any sort.

Practically he is living there like a room mate?

The quarent is wondering if he is interested in someone eles perhaps or living in his pasts?

Well, the lack of reception from him to her suggests to me a lack of chemistry between them. There is another planet, Jup, in his 7th, so possibly someone else, but I think the underlying matter is just a lack of chemistry, in the broadest sense, between them.

Last edited:

knowledge

Well, the lack of reception from him to her suggests to me a lack of chemistry between them. There is another planet, Jup, in his 7th, so possibly someone else, but I think the underlying matter is just a lack of chemistry, in the broadest sense, between them.

I just noticed! :w00t: and the jupiter is the ruler of his 5th????

So....

Is it just not her instinct that tells her someone else is in the picture.

IleneK

Premium Member
I would mention that is no aspect between him/Moon and this potential "other person" Jup in his 7th.
If there is someone, I still think it is that there are is reception/feelings from him to her. Not that someone else has come between them.

knowledge

Hi, Thanks for confirming. In reality she is ruled by moon and he is ruled by Saturn. Which is why she feels very insecure and He is cold emotionally.