Natal Chart - Please read my natal chart : )

Volume

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all safe and well.

I would sincerely appreciate the community members to review and access my birth chart to help me navigate why I am having such an explosive journey with my career.

Would appreciate all your advice and opinions.

Many thanks
Volume

Attachments

• astro_2gw_valerie_tarela_hp.12090.150320.jpg
    astro_2gw_valerie_tarela_hp.12090.150320.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 35

Osamenor

Staff member
How is your career journey explosive? Is that something that's just been happening recently, or has your career always gone explosively?

You had your Uranus and Saturn oppositions over the last couple of years, and last year's Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto conjunction squared your natal Jupiter, ruler of your MC, with Pluto still in orb of the square, while Saturn and Jupiter have now moved on. Uranus and Saturn oppositions are midlife crisis triggers - everyone gets them in their early to mid forties - and Uranus in particular tends to make things blow up. Pluto transits are explosive in another way: Pluto is the big bad wolf, blowing down (or seriously trying to blow down) everything he touches.

The squares to your Jupiter are the most likely of those transits to have directly affected your career sector, Jupiter being your career ruler. But any significant transit, like those midlife oppositions, has a strong effect on you that can extend to all areas of your life.

Over the last five or six months, transiting Jupiter has been squaring your MC, too. The final direct pass of that square will happen in early 2022, when Jupiter moves back into Pisces (it moved into Pisces in mid 2021 and has now retrograded back into Aquarius). If you need a new career, career expansion, or to get out of a career situation that's no longer serving you, Jupiter hitting your MC tends to deliver it, like it or not. The effect would be especially pronounced when you have a Jupiter ruled MC.

Last edited:

Volume

Osamenor! Really appreciate your very detailed reply.

About my career - it has been explosive (in my words) for the past few weeks.

It seems as if I am the right candidate but once I commenced the role I rub the manager the wrong way - I have decided on the weekend that I will now resign and continue to complete my counselling diploma as I have for a few years really wanted to work in this field and serve youth with mental health barriers and have my own practice. Rather than work for another organisation and have a manager micro-managing me.

Also, the direction over the past few years leads me into local government - there is an election that was scheduled for September which I was not ready or prepared as my 9-5job was taking all of my time. The election has been posted to December. By resigning I would be able to achieve the completion of my Counselling diploma and pursuing my local government aspirations. I now really am listening "the hard way" that I need to put myself first rather than run after the dollar. I am by no means wealthy I am fortunate that I have a supportive husband but I really want to work closer to home, working for a community I appreciate and love and not waste two hours of my commuting time driving to make money in a profession I only see myself in for a few more years to serve an organisation and not the pursuit to safely guide and save people.

I make a great consultant in marketing - but can't seem to stick in a job long term as I want to be my own manager and I can see that the big corporations are using me to gain their needs. I have been feeling like a mouse on a wheel. I only took this role when I was headhunted by the competitor general manager I only know now that I have been pleasing others and thinking that their interest in me was benefiting me. It is but only short term. Long term it benefits the organisations and the executives.

And as you have detailed by your diagnoses certain planets I shaking me up to go a different way.

My apologies for speaking so much - but it has been liberating with astrology to really connect the dots.

Osamenor

Staff member
Was it this weekend, just now, you made the decision to resign?

Right now, Mars is applying square, within 1 degree, to your natal Mars. Mars to Mars transits are prime decision making times. "I can't take this anymore, I'm out!" is an apt reaction to a Mars square. The discontent may have been brewing for a while, but Mars triggers the decisive action.

Volume

Hi Osamenor,

Actually yes, the decision to resign was triggered yesterday (Saturday NSW Australian time). Before then I was so driven to forcefully succeed in this role - it has been brewing. Thinking of all that has been happening to me personally my father contracted delta at work four weeks ago, was hospitalised and quite honestly was on the fine line of crossing over (death). My father is a Sagittarius sun - we are similar in that we run for the dollar and easily forget our health and what should really make us happy. We burn out but fight on. We make sacrifices to please others.

Dad has recovered and saw the reality of who really cares and matters. I don't want to end up falling into the same predicament.