Help with my 4th house stellium

Mj66

I seem to have my guard up to meeting new people. Guys and women.
It gets worse with age. Does anyone see an end in site? I am a Fire Horse born in 1966 and this isn't a good year for us, I am hoping next year is better.
Feeling lonely.
):

Attachments

• My chart.pdf
    58.1 KB · Views: 40

Denied Anthropophobic

Is it safe to assume you mean recently or do you mean in your general life looking back?

If recent,
I would say the Moon- Saturn transit could cause that, and Saturn has just started transiting nearby your moon but there should be some release from that feeling soon, while it continues is in retrograde. However this feeling might creep up again the beginning of next year.

If speaking generally about life,
Could you share some info about some of your relationship or how you in social situations? Anything about your relation to family, friends, and teachers vs. social groups, clubs or parties. Anything meaningful from your memory. I'm looking at your moon in 7th to begin with. The ruler of your moon and 4th house stellium make a conjunction when using modern rulers and a opposition when suing traditional rulers, that seems pretty significant hence it being in your 2nd house and 8th houses dealing. The theme of intimacy seem pretty big in your chart. 2nd house, 8th house, 12th house, and 4th house all have planets.
- The DA

Zora

Account Closed
I seem to have my guard up to meeting new people. Guys and women.It gets worse with age.

Does anyone see an end in site? I am a Fire Horse born in 1966 and this isn't a good year for us, I am hoping next year is better.
Feeling lonely.):

Hello Mj66 -

by what name would you call your "guard up" spontaneously ?

In fact- meeting new people and to start a relationship - 7th house - ruled by uranus -is transit-activated by transit jupiter in your 7th house by inconjunct and transit neptune is in your subconscious 8th house - trining your mercury in 4th house - emotions and your neptune in 4th house - still conjuncting your saturn. Working on subconscious patterns and your "guard up" mercury - your self-protection and old overcome self-sabotage programmes to keep yourself more self protected than opening up to others.

Sometimes feeling lonely (neptune in 4th) and more lonely than ever - could be an intuitive sign that someone is coming near to you.

Never wait for "a next year - hoping it's getting better". The best year and best moment- is now and in the here and now you create your own future of tomorrow and next year.

Attachments

• ! Chart Mj66.jpg
    ! Chart Mj66.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: