Dream interpretation

Arty

Hello all
I had a dream that secretly I went to pluck ashoka leaves from a temple which I successfully did

There were many devotees queueing up for shiv pooja but I didn't queue up and only poured water on Nandhi then left

When I reached at a distance there I saw 3 kali maa idols, one of them was the usual kali maa we get to see, the 2nd had no head and the 3rd was invisible

Then I saw a very long staircase which led to another mandir but had a sign at the beginning of the stairs, that only those who have passes can climb up

What doea this dream mean?

creativei

Dreams are collections of subconscious storage of thoughts what we think and do often will come as dream since you are very much spiritual always engaged in devotional service its not wonder that you get divine dreams its good only. its positive sign of future happenings your next dasa is connected with 9th house so obviously you get attracted to those now itself . it will be more in Rahu dasa you gonna visit many spiritual places too places what you mentioned here will visit there sure . so keep doing bhakti . your prayers not too far away from god .. .