Compatibility chart?

Raakac

Hi guys, i've been dating this girl and things feel great most of the time, sometimes they feel real hard tho. Any insights on this compatibility chart would be appreciated. If you have time you could also say some things about her or mine chart, she's into astrology so i bet she would appreciate that asw.
Thanks , stay safe and have a beautiful day ! :w00t:
Also sorry for the pic links instead of straight up charts, but these [ img ] things didn't seem to work .
Her chart:
https://ibb.co/LCQ2sXp
My chart:
https://ibb.co/Xzy8tkP
Our sin chart:
https://ibb.co/brx7Xd7

Last edited:

Raakac

[

Look into the pluto conjunct
Pluto opposite mars
Pluto square Saturn
Look up platonic relationships and brace yourself

Thanks for the insight. So far we have been dating for 8month's and i couldn't say it's platonic. We have passionate sex 1-3times a day , we always find new ways and new places to do it. That being said i can imagine it would feel empty once we try everything out there, there's only so much you can do when it comes to things like these.:biggrin:

SearchingforGrey

Thanks for the insight. So far we have been dating for 8month's and i couldn't say it's platonic. We have passionate sex 1-3times a day , we always find new ways and new places to do it. That being said i can imagine it would feel empty once we try everything out there, there's only so much you can do when it comes to things like these.:biggrin:

Hi.

Not a typo. Its plutonic from Pluto's influence.

And with plutonics you get intense super quick if not immediately

SearchingforGrey

ahhh thanks, thought it was more like friendship kinda relationship and thought it doesn't feel like one. Thanks for clearing things up.:w00t:

Check it out.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1076311#post1076311

It all starts by the pluto person being afraid of losing her.

katydid

Hi guys, i've been dating this girl and things feel great most of the time, sometimes they feel real hard tho. Any insights on this compatibility chart would be appreciated. If you have time you could also say some things about her or mine chart, she's into astrology so i bet she would appreciate that asw.
Thanks , stay safe and have a beautiful day ! :w00t:
Also sorry for the pic links instead of straight up charts, but these [ img ] things didn't seem to work .
Her chart:
https://ibb.co/LCQ2sXp
My chart:
https://ibb.co/Xzy8tkP
Our sin chart:
https://ibb.co/brx7Xd7

girlfriend=predominate Water=Pisces/Cancer/Scorpio rising

'Triple WATER signs' [Sun/Moon/Asc] are sensitive, receptive, imaginative and intuitive. These fluid signs are most prone to emotional pain and depression and need to stay active. Dominant Water may also attract negative people, so they need to learn how to set boundaries to protect themselves.

Chart pattern = Funnel to Moon/Mars in 8th in Cancer:
everything is funnelled through 8th house emotional prism. Native leans towards mysticism and metaphysical realms to try and solve life's mysteries. :ninja:

Cancer Moon/Mars might be a bit controlling, according to those close to them. But it is a way of trying to protect themselves and pamper others?:unsure:

Rim of Bowl=Venus /Jupiter opposition:

This opposition has very good and very 'not so good ' possibilities. Jupiter magnifies everything it opposes--- Venus in Aries is magnified and expanded here. So the native has a very happy and outgoing personality with good looks to match. Popularity and social success are indicated and you should easily make friends and have plenty of relationship opportunities.

However, those negatively influenced by Venus opposite Jupiter tend to take matters to the extreme. ... They're sometimes over-stimulated, or they tend to overindulge, overspend and waste their time or energy, starting things they never finish...:unsure:

Chart built upon a cardinal Grand Square w/Venus in Aries opposed Jupiter squaring Moon/Mars in Cancer , Neptune/Uranus in Cap in 2nd.
Sun in Pisces in 4th trine Moon /Mars in cancer in 8th.

Having these Cardinal planets are a good thing for someone with so much of the Water element. It keeps you motivated and active and energised.

==============================================
boyfriend=predominate Water [no Air]=Cancer/Sag/Scorpio rising

Chart pattern=Splay w/Mars as chart ruler, @21Taurus in 7th conjunct So Node:

Partnerships are vital to the native. One puts a lot of personal energy into one's relationships and may feel grounded and stabilised when in a good solid one that feels comfortable and worthwhile. :love:

Chart built upon a Water Grand Trine w/Sun/Merc in Cancer in 8th Trine Jupiter conjunct Scorpio Asc Trine Saturn in Pisces in 4th:

Very empathetic, compassionate Old Soul, looking to make progress and evolve in this lifetime. :ninja:

Venus in Leo square Jupiter exactly conjunct Asc.:
Very similar to gf's Venus/Jupiter opposition----Are you bad influences on each other at times? :pouty:

You both tend to overspend, or overindulge?:whistling:

Moon in Sag in 2nd square Saturn in Pisces in 4th:

Defensiveness---Emotional insecurity stemming from childhood.

Moon Sq Saturn=it shows a need to repress the expression of feelings.:bandit:
Also, spends energy building walls of protection, sometimes resulting in fatigue, depression and loneliness. The native may have hard time feeling joy or happiness and may take a very serious approach towards public, as a mask.

When I first looked at your synastry chart, I saw the tight Sun/Saturn conjunction and though 'Oh No.' :unsure:

But after looking at your natal charts, I think that Sun/Saturn is a GOOD conjunction for you both.

You both have a lot of WATER in your charts, and Saturn can be a nice anchor, to ground you both safely. This relationship can anchor you both, give you some foundation and stability, that you both could use, in a positive way.

There are some very nice aspects in the synastry.

Moon/Sag Trine Venus/Aries:

Very nice emotional connection, both feeling positively about each other. Abundance, feelings of optimism.

Mars/7th trine Neptune in 3rd:

The ability to transcend selfishness/egotism for the good of the relationship, and to learn to be more giving and accepting.

Moon/Mars trine bf Saturn:

Looking towards a stable connection with a lasting influence. Wanting to build a relationship.

Last edited:

Raakac

'Triple WATER signs' [Sun/Moon/Asc] are sensitive, receptive, imaginative and intuitive. These fluid signs are most prone to emotional pain and depression and need to stay active. Dominant Water may also attract negative people, so they need to learn how to set boundaries to protect themselves.

everything is funnelled through 8th house emotional prism. Native leans towards mysticism and metaphysical realms to try and solve life's mysteries. :ninja:

Cancer Moon/Mars might be a bit controlling, according to those close to them. But it is a way of trying to protect themselves and pamper others?:unsure:

This opposition has very good and very 'not so good ' possibilities. Jupiter magnifies everything it opposes--- Venus in Aries is magnified and expanded here. So the native has a very happy and outgoing personality with good looks to match. Popularity and social success are indicated and you should easily make friends and have plenty of relationship opportunities.

However, those negatively influenced by Venus opposite Jupiter tend to take matters to the extreme. ... They're sometimes over-stimulated, or they tend to overindulge, overspend and waste their time or energy, starting things they never finish...:unsure:

Chart built upon a cardinal Grand Square w/Venus in Aries opposed Jupiter squaring Moon/Mars in Cancer , Neptune/Uranus in Cap in 2nd.

Having these Cardinal planets are a good thing for someone with so much of the Water element. It keeps you motivated and active and energised.

Partnerships are vital to the native. One puts a lot of personal energy into one's relationships and may feel grounded and stabilised when in a good solid one that feels comfortable and worthwhile. :love:

Chart built upon a Water Grand Trine w/Sun/Merc in Cancer in 8th Trine Jupiter conjunct Scorpio Asc Trine Saturn in Pisces in 4th:

Very empathetic, compassionate Old Soul, looking to make progress and evolve in this lifetime. :ninja:

Very similar to gf's Venus/Jupiter opposition----Are you bad influences on each other at times? :pouty:

Also, spends energy building walls of protection, sometimes resulting in fatigue, depression and loneliness. The native may have hard time feeling joy or happiness and may take a very serious approach towards public, as a mask.

When I first looked at your synastry chart, I saw the tight Sun/Saturn conjunction and though 'Oh No.' :unsure:

But after looking at your natal charts, I think that Sun/Saturn is a GOOD conjunction for you both.

You both have a lot of WATER in your charts, and Saturn can be a nice anchor, to ground you both safely. This relationship can anchor you both, give you some foundation and stability, that you both could use, in a positive way.

Very nice emotional connection, both feeling positively about each other. Abundance, feelings of optimism.

The ability to transcend selfishness/egotism for the good of the relationship, and to learn to be more giving and accepting.

Looking towards a stable connection with a lasting influence. Wanting to build a relationship.

I really appreciate this in depth response from you, so thank you! :love:
I have had hard times with expressing my emotions in words, i show them in actions, and words, but words the least, and considering this pandemic and being unable to see each other for a while, that was a big thing for her. I was in a bad place after covid 19started strongly on the 2nd wave here. I lost my job, had to move in to live with my grandma, and my health was becoming worse. These things combined, i was kinda i a dark place, i couldn't be happy, so our communication suffered, the quality of relationship along with it. Overall my communication is good, on the level of connecting, i've learned that i had hard time doing that, so i studied the non violent communication, and that was real help for me, i'll post a link about that communication here, maybe you'll know this already, it's about hearing person's emotions and needs, and bringing it to a surfice instead of hearing what they have to say, complaints , etc. Doing time i forgot all this and didn't do it tho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd90I7IW6rw&t=6s&ab_channel=ColmRooney
When it comes to overindulging, i'd say that's happends loads. Some day we have sex like 5-8time's a day, and we just lay in bed for half a day, and do nothing, we become unproductive and tired. I wouldn't say so much about overspending tho.
When it comes to bad influence, i don't think neither of us do that. Only bad influence i could say i might have brought would be visiting abandoned places, but i don't know if that's bad influence, we love these things, and she enjoys it. That being said having sex for so many time's a day and being lazy, that could be a bad influence, but it's not always. When we can we travel, but doing this covid time, we were spending time like this most of the time.. Sometimes i need more space, prob because of my sag moon , but she doesn't get it, and it's sad for her that i don't need her as much as she needs me, but that's not true, i need her as much as she doe's , but i'm more free oriented and need time for myself asw. Atm we're not so close, she needed a break and said she needs to sort things out of what she really wants, she said she was giving so much energy into our relationship, she burned out, so i gave her the space . These are usually the words when people want to break up, but there's nothing i can do. i expressed everything, told her how i feel, and that's that. She might come back, she might not, but this relationship we had felt amazing overall. :love: i feel like everything turn out like it should. We're both into nature/sports, and she likes to eat some ****** food, but i like to limit that, for her health and my own.

Last edited:

Raakac

did i do the right thing by expressing myself, saying sorry and giving her space to decide? according to her chart?

katydid

I really appreciate this in depth response from you, so thank you! :love:
I have had hard times with expressing my emotions in words, i show them in actions, and words, but words the least, and considering this pandemic and being unable to see each other for a while, that was a big thing for her. I was in a bad place after covid 19started strongly on the 2nd wave here. I lost my job, had to move in to live with my grandma, and my health was becoming worse. These things combined, i was kinda i a dark place, i couldn't be happy, so our communication suffered, the quality of relationship along with it.

I am sorry to hear that. 2020 has been so difficult for everyone. I can hardly wait for 2021 to begin...:kissing:

Overall my communication is good, on the level of connecting, i've learned that i had hard time doing that, so i studied the non violent communication, and that was real help for me, i'll post a link about that communication here, maybe you'll know this already, it's about hearing person's emotions and needs, and bringing it to a surfice instead of hearing what they have to say, complaints , etc. Doing time i forgot all this and didn't do it tho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd90I7IW6rw&t=6s&ab_channel=ColmRooney

Yes, this is a great way for couple's to negotiate and work through issues. Maybe you can incorporate this technique again , when Covid lifts and we can begin relating again, socially...:sideways:

Sometimes i need more space, prob because of my sag moon , but she doesn't get it, and it's sad for her that i don't need her as much as she needs me, but that's not true, i need her as much as she doe's , but i'm more free oriented and need time for myself asw.

The pandemic has thrown everything off---you two probably could have worked things out if it was a more normal situation.

But it is true that your Moon in Sag requires a sense of freedom that might make her uncomfortable with it---And that is your issue as you need to be able to make her feel needed and wanted, even when you need some space for yourself. :love:

Atm we're not so close, she needed a break and said she needs to sort things out of what she really wants, she said she was giving so much energy into our relationship, she burned out, so i gave her the space .

That^^^ might be the Saturn/Sun conjunction in the synastry chart...:unsure:

Saturn can come off as harsh and critical to a Pisces Sun. When she says she is burned out, what she may be saying is 'you burned her out' by stressing her out or being difficult or having high expectations for her that she might have felt she couldn't live up to?

Saturn has high standards and sets the bar high. Having your Saturn on her Sun means that she felt she had to live up to your high standards , and it may have been something she struggled with? :ninja:

These are usually the words when people want to break up, but there's nothing i can do. i expressed everything, told her how i feel, and that's that.

She might come back, she might not, but this relationship we had felt amazing overall. :love: i feel like everything turn out like it should....

We're both into nature/sports, and she likes to eat some ****** food, but i like to limit that, for her health and my own.

When I read your words above, I get 'mixed messages' from it. I hear you saying you expressed your feelings, expressed 'everything and 'that's that.'

So you are putting the ball in her court, saying it's up to her if she comes back or not....even though you supposedly expressed your love...

AND YET, you also say "i feel like everything turn out like it should..."

?????????????????????????????

I think she may feel like you are not really all that committed to this relationship's future, and you may have shown her that by giving her mixed messages when you last spoke...:annoyed:

did i do the right thing by expressing myself, saying sorry and giving her space to decide? according to her chart?

I am sure you did what you think is right. But you must be honest with yourself about the current situation.

It feels to me like you are kind of uncertain, so you are leaving it up to her, so whatever happens happens....

If you REALLY want to work on this relationship, she probably needs to hear that from you again, but with more sincerity and certainty? If not, let her be....:innocent:

Raakac

I am sorry to hear that. 2020 has been so difficult for everyone. I can hardly wait for 2021 to begin...:kissing:

Yes, this is a great way for couple's to negotiate and work through issues. Maybe you can incorporate this technique again , when Covid lifts and we can begin relating again, socially...:sideways:

The pandemic has thrown everything off---you two probably could have worked things out if it was a more normal situation.

But it is true that your Moon in Sag requires a sense of freedom that might make her uncomfortable with it---And that is your issue as you need to be able to make her feel needed and wanted, even when you need some space for yourself. :love:

That^^^ might be the Saturn/Sun conjunction in the synastry chart...:unsure:

Saturn can come off as harsh and critical to a Pisces Sun. When she says she is burned out, what she may be saying is 'you burned her out' by stressing her out or being difficult or having high expectations for her that she might have felt she couldn't live up to?

Saturn has high standards and sets the bar high. Having your Saturn on her Sun means that she felt she had to live up to your high standards , and it may have been something she struggled with? :ninja:

When I read your words above, I get 'mixed messages' from it. I hear you saying you expressed your feelings, expressed 'everything and 'that's that.'

So you are putting the ball in her court, saying it's up to her if she comes back or not....even though you supposedly expressed your love...

I think she may feel like you are not really all that committed to this relationship's future, and you may have shown her that by giving her mixed messages when you last spoke...:annoyed:

I am sure you did what you think is right. But you must be honest with yourself about the current situation.

It feels to me like you are kind of uncertain, so you are leaving it up to her, so whatever happens happens....

If you REALLY want to work on this relationship, she probably needs to hear that from you again, but with more sincerity and certainty? If not, let her be....:innocent:

I expressed myself to her couple of times, i apologized and asked to meet up to talk, she agreed but then she flaked 2 times on me. I could write a whole conversation here tbh. She is also weirded out by that communication i provided earlier.

She insulted me, crossed boundary i made clear that's really important for me and didn't even apologize. She didn't take responsibility for it asw, and that's a huge thing for a long term relationship. she flaked on me 2 times and the most important conversations are as follows:

ME: At this point in my life, i have a real dark time in my life, i feel weak mentally, emotionally and phisically. Add my health, lost job, and exercise , and one of the most important things, that i can't meet your needs.
It was so painful for me not to be able to meet your needs, so i tried to fix it by solving problem with logic, instead of showing that i care and connect with you. Instead of first connecting with you and after that explaining how important that boundary is , i didn't meet you on a heart level, and saw only the boundary being crossed, and got sad , because at that moment i felt disrespected and appreciated, so i couldn't connect with you on that level. I wanted to say that the time we spent together was one the brightest things in my life in this dark yeah.All these travels, emotions, love making and all these other things. What i feel for you is real, but because of su much pain and sadness i couldn't clearly express them to you, for that i'm sorry.I wanted to see you and express these things looking at you, but looking are out situation i see that that's not going to happen. I see why you don't want to meet me, and i fully understand you , you didn't receive empathy, and your needs were not met, so looking at that, i'm just writing you a message.

HER: I'm not mad at you, and i'm happy that you understood something from that time. My summer was also one of the best things ever, i felt amazing with you , connecting with you and taking your positivity and energy , that i lacked in other aspects of my life. I felt that you held something inside, but i lack strength to ask these direct questions. I hope your job and health improves and you'll finally feel better. Sad that we couldn't say these things to each other in real life.

After that i invite her to meet up tuesday again, she agrees and on last day flakes on me again.
Messages go like this:
HER: I've heard that they are closing the traveling between the cities, i think it's better we meet after these things are over.

ME: They are closing in 2 days, but if you really feel that way, i can't do anything about that.

HER:I know, but i thought i could visit my other relitives while there's still time.

ME: Ok , i understand, but you could be more upfront about not wanting to meet me.

HER: In these times we were dating i invested a lot of time and energy in us and i burned out. In these recent 3weeks where we didn't meet i realised how much energy i have for other things. That's why i need this space, so i could realise what i really want.

ME: Are you feeling sad and disapointed because your needs to be heard and valued for your efforts were not met?

HER: I don't feel disapointment anymore, i felt it before. And i didn't need to be valued, i just simply needed to be cared for.

ME: So are you feeling sad because your need to be heard and understood wasn't met?

HER: I can't say the feeling, but the reasons might be true. And i can't say that you're the problem. It's just that our vishes we're not the same.

HER: I needed you to give me your hand, instead of me always trying to take your hand, i needed you to always wait for me at the station if i'm coming to see you. Technically these are not big things, but they were big for me.
In all these things i thought you do not care about me, maybe it wasn't so, that's why i tried to appreciate that.

ME:Seems like even now you feel the same way, that your need to be understood and appreciated wasn't satisfied? Why couldn't you express these needs in words?

HER:I feel like i tried to put these things aside for to long and try to enjoy things you were giving and doing to me.
Talking like this feels akward, i feel like i'm talking to psychologist, i don't know if i want to talk like that.

ME:Maybe it sounds a little bit weird, but i'm trying find out the things you need, your needs and trying to see your feelings.

HER: Don't you think it's 2 late? Ofcourse you can rationalize everything, but such a small details as offering a napkin while eating something means a lot to me.

ME: I'm just asking, i don't want to rationalize anything, that it's to soon, or to late, but in the way you're speaking i can see you think it is.
From the way you speak i can see you're hurt, but at the same time you have a difficult time adressing your feelings, needs and actions for these needs. It is my faul that i thought you could navigate these things on your own, if i would have shown you and teached you, maybe you would have had easier time expressing things like these. Rationally i can only say what i did could have done better, and what you could have done better, but rationallity won't help us here. To solve a problem first we need to be connected with each other on empathic level, so the problems and conflict can be solved way easier when you know the person trully feels and cares about you.
I fully understand you that you're even sad right now that your need wasn't met, but the same need is met by different action for another person.
I couldn't hear your feelings under your words, and you couldn't express in a way that would make it easier for me to understand.

HER: That's probably what it was.

ME: I don't know how about you, but i think when people want to create a long lasting relationship, they try to understand one another and try to talk to each other, what needs are not being met, so they can avoid as much heartache as possible. That's how happiness comes in relationships . Ability to meet your partners needs, while he meets yours. I feel sad that i couldn't meet these needs of yours, but now atleast i know what these needs were and what actions you wanted me to take to meet those needs.
Talking about self reflection, could you see what my needs were not met ?

HER: I don't know what your needs were, i couldn't get them out of you, just like your emotions. Remember when i asked questions, and you always said ask more contrete and direct questions, with a precise message?
Maybe you never felt comftable with me, because i never heard from you that you're sad.

ME:It's hard to see needs of another person if all you're hearing are hi's words. We were speaking in a way that we couldn't hear each other's needs. It's my own fault that i didn't see yours and didn't teach you how to do these things, while hoping you'll know how to do this yourself.

HER: Well that's on both of us.

ME:When i was happy you could see it on my face, same could be see with sadness. But you're right, i never said i was sad, but you never really asked. You're asking for caring about you, but can you reflect on this a little? I agree it was my own fault for expressing my emotions, but neither could you , that's why we couldn't feel for each other in that darkest period of time.
It was really sad for me to hear all the complaining you threw at me, instead of asking me to do something. You realise in that time, you're not meeting thi's person's needs and he's not appriating you, it hurts. It's sad that you couldn't express your complaints in your own needs, instead of blaming me, that would have been way better way to understand for me, without you attacking me on a personal level. You know what's really sad? atleast for me. When we had an argument and you steped over a boundary of mine that you knew i really cared about. You blamed me for your emotional drama hurricane you threw at me, didn't take any responsibility for it... you knew it was a real important thing for me, and you didn't even say you're sorry. Not only you didn't say sorry, but you felt i should apologize because of what you did.....This not only shows lack of responsibility, but you didn't even feel sad about steping over boundaries of other people you claim to care about, the boundaries of people you claime you love. You thought that other person can be responsibile for other person behaviour, and you blamed me for your created drama. You didn't even apologize to this day, and it still hurts .
What's the saddest thing is after that emotional drama you did i understood that even the sadder thing is, you held that thing inside for so long, you exploded. Your needs were not being met, and i couldn't notice it .
It's a human thing to have standards, values, people don't simply have them for no reason. I really lacked compassion, respect and appreciation, these were the needs that were not being met . I understand how frustating things can feel at times, but grown up people take responsibility for their own actions, if they want to build a relationship where there's balance and health, you aplogize for things like these, especially if that's a value of the person you love. After you didn't apologize i realised you prob don't want to have relationship with me anymore, actions always show the way.
I'm here trying to speak with you, connect with you, and work things thru. But i see i'm the only one who's in this . I still love you and care about you, so i'll give you an advice. If you won't be able to navigate and express how you feel and what needs you have, the relationship's won't work. Doesn't matter it's with me , or anybody else, but long term relationship without this simply won't work. These are the most important things in the long term relationship to build on.. Your relationship could fe high in the feels and feel amazing, but if you can't express when your needs and not being met, and how you feel at that point in time, long term these amazing looking relationships will not last. Love is not about doing things for people, it's about caring about the others person feelings . How a person loves you trully shows up when they can't do something you want them to do. You either respond with compassion, or you start demanding things, which in a long term, hurts both partners. If you'll start doing things for person from any other place rathe than love, you'll keep score and can easily start growing resentment towards that person, because you feel like you're doing to much, while he's doing to little. How would you feel if the person you trully loved always complained about things you didn't do for him each time? How easily would it be for a person to talk about emotions with you if you were always complaining about things?and how would you feel knowing you can't meet the needs of the person you love because they don't know how to express them? You don't need to answer these questions for me, answer them for yourself, that way you might also my perspective a little bit.
I feel sad hearing about your decision to take your time and think, but at the same time i understand where you're coming from.
I know what i feel for you, but only feelings are not enough for a long term thing, respect, compassion, responsibility, and talking when it's difficult to do so is also part of the long term process.
This message is really long so you read that or not, it depends on you, but i said and did all i could in the current situation.

HER: You wrote a long story, and i really have loads of thing to think about, and i think i'll do just that. And until that time i don't want us to feel akward and pretend like we don't know each other, because i still care about you.

Last edited:

Raakac

I think she may feel like you are not really all that committed to this relationship's future, and you may have shown her that by giving her mixed messages when you last spoke...

Well i did the best i could, i invited her to meet up and talk, i expressed my emotions and i said i'd like to try. If she comes back, she comes back, i won't run after a person who can't take responsibility for their actions . While i love her, in a long term partner needs to have some responsibility and it's a vital thing of a long term relationship. I express myself freely, and i think sag moon just helps me not to overthing things and whatever comes, comes, because i did everything i could .

Raakac

Also by translating and rereading the chat noticed more things asw.
Her saying she doesn't know my needs kinda hurts aswell. Neither did she ask a thing about what i would like in these 9month's, neither did she knew them like she mentioned in the message. Her energy was probably going in the wrong places, like her head and overthinking .:sad:

Last edited:

katydid

Reading the texts between you two does make me sad.

I can see the love between you two, and there is a flow of open communication.

But you do not seem to be on the same page. Wires are crossed somewhere.

She needs space. She thinks she failed you in some way, by not offering you napkins for your food or expressing yourself clearly enough, etc.

And you think she crossed the line and betrayed you some how by losing it and blaming you unfairly?

So it seems to be a stalemate and you may never reconnect....:bandit:

Perhaps that Saturn /Sun conjunction is too hard to work through? She needs space and you need more loyalty and understanding. That sums up the conjunction and it makes it difficult to work through it successfully.

Raakac

Reading the texts between you two does make me sad.

I can see the love between you two, and there is a flow of open communication.

But you do not seem to be on the same page. Wires are crossed somewhere.

She needs space. She thinks she failed you in some way, by not offering you napkins for your food or expressing yourself clearly enough, etc.

And you think she crossed the line and betrayed you some how by losing it and blaming you unfairly?

So it seems to be a stalemate and you may never reconnect....:bandit:

Perhaps that Saturn /Sun conjunction is too hard to work through? She needs space and you need more loyalty and understanding. That sums up the conjunction and it makes it difficult to work through it successfully.

I asked: What exactly do you mean by saying i don't want us to feel weird and pretend like we don't know each other, because we care about each other?
She's seen the message and hasn't replied for 5days.
I can communicate, but seems like she doesn't want to, or has hard time right now and feels some kind of way. She asked for space, i'm giving it to her. But i'm a human, can't wait for eternity if she takes 2 long, until she makes up her mind what she wants to do, and i'm not going to push for it. After she flaked on a 2nd date and made these excuses not to meet me, she also said that we should meet after the covid 19 restrictions are over.
We all make our choises and we have to live with it...
I already bought her a warm x-mass gift, and i really put some effort into it. Don't know how i can go and gift this to her after the covid restrictions ends, if our relationship is like this. If i go without her reaching out, it will seem like i'm trying to push her and not really giving her space she asked for, at the same time i'd really like to gift this and see her . Some choises have to be made, but restrictions ends in 16days, so there's some time.
If she could learn to speak more freely about her emotions and how she feels about certain things instead of building up these emotions and feelings inside without talking about them, i think our relationship could become better, but it's not my choise to make, i could only encourage her and suggest if after she has her space and she wants something to do with me.

After lock down ends i'ma go give her the gift, and talk with her, ofc if she want's, seems like we have loads to talk about. Somehow feeling positive about this.
I feel i realised a lot in this time we were apart, what went wrong, and how we could go about things to improve them to get even close to each and have more beautiful and caring connect to each other. That being said, it's just me, maybe i'm just delusional positive because of my Sag moon that helps me stay positive, but as i'm a feelings person, most of the time it turns out to be true. :love:

Raakac

I noticed my Scorp asc is in 12 ,so emotions are going crazy.
I'm all over the place.
I also noticed she deleted her pictures with me from social media, and untaged herself from a video where we had fun times with loads of people.
I'm feeling so emotionally sad and frustraited, i can't move on without expressing myself, or her saying things straight up, but her things like that show me she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore, or that could be just my interpretation. and i can't say thing to her until the end of the year, because of the covid restrictions. I'm feeling trapped in my mind and my emotions in this period in time. Some days i feel hopeful and i'm positive we're going to work out, other day's these sad emotions come rushing in to me. I have 14days to go until i have a chance to see her again, and even then it's not a guarantee, if she changes her mind . :crying:
The sadest thing is, i can't cry home, because i don't trust my family that much, to be seen like this, so i have to wait until they fall asleep and crie quietly so they don't notice. I cry hoping these emotions would pass, but i think until the situation is over, i can't move on properly. I think i know where it's going because of her actions, but i still hang on to her words about seeing each other in 14days from this point in time, and that day might not even come if she changes her mind. I feel like i could move on if i knew for for sure and she would tell me, because now i can't make up the decision hoping that things would work out , meanwhile each day contradicting myslef and feeling like this, i'm making myself torn and i can't controll these feelings.
One day i feel like i know what's up and how to proceed with life, other day it's rocking boat again, and things change. It's like im torn in 2 different directions.
That 12th house scorp transition is really is strong , sorry for venting.

Last edited: