Pisces girl giving me mixed signals

Dani23

Hello everyone! I need a bit of advice.
I’m an out gay woman. I started working in a new place a few months ago, and one of my co-workers is a Pisces girl. We talked a lot and at first it was all friendly but I feel like at some point everything changed. She suddenly became more stressed and awkward near me, I catch her staring at me all the time, it even sometimes seem like she’s daydreaming and I can tell by the look in her eyes when we talk that she feels something. She asked me to help her with a few things and teach her a few video games, but she gives me so many mixed signals!! I tried to start conversation via texts about these topics and sometimes she’s very present in the conversation and responds quickly, but sometimes she literally ignores me. I just can’t tell if she likes me or trying to play hard to get or something. She talked a little about guys but I can’t really tell her sexual orientation because every time I brought up lgbt related stuff or talk about one of my exes she would ignore it/not express her opinion and sometimes she would even seem quite unsatisfied. It seems to me that she’s afraid of her own feeling and probably closeted and trying to suppress. But I’m afraid to make a move and be wrong.I feel like we are a really good match and I think we could really hit it off, and I don’t wanna miss this chance but at the same time I don’t wanna mess this up. How do I approach this situation? What can I do?

[please attach a birth chart - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Dani23

Hello everyone! I need a bit of advice.
I’m an out gay woman. I started working in a new place a few months ago, and one of my co-workers is a Pisces girl. We talked a lot and at first it was all friendly but I feel like at some point everything changed. She suddenly became more stressed and awkward near me, I catch her staring at me all the time, it even sometimes seem like she’s daydreaming and I can tell by the look in her eyes when we talk that she feels something. She asked me to help her with a few things and teach her a few video games, but she gives me so many mixed signals!! I tried to start conversation via texts about these topics and sometimes she’s very present in the conversation and responds quickly, but sometimes she literally ignores me. I just can’t tell if she likes me or trying to play hard to get or something. She talked a little about guys but I can’t really tell her sexual orientation because every time I brought up lgbt related stuff or talk about one of my exes she would ignore it/not express her opinion and sometimes she would even seem quite unsatisfied. It seems to me that she’s afraid of her own feeling and probably closeted and trying to suppress. But I’m afraid to make a move and be wrong.I feel like we are a really good match and I think we could really hit it off, and I don’t wanna miss this chance but at the same time I don’t wanna mess this up. How do I approach this situation? What can I do?

[please attach a birth chart - Moderator]
I don’t have her birth chart, all I know is she’s a Pisces.

[you need to get the permission of the person you want to get the reading for - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
Sun sign alone tells us nothing. It would take a full birth chart, and even that wouldn't really answer your questions.

The combination of her birth chart and yours might suggest potential for chemistry if the two of you are the right combination of genders and sexual orientations, but it wouldn't tell us whether or not you are the right combination of genders and sexual orientations. If someone isn't the right gender for your sexual orientation, or you're not the right gender for theirs, then the best possible chemistry in the birth chart will play out in a non-sexual way. Or perhaps as just one sided attraction.

Based on your interactions with her so far, it's obvious that she isn't interested. If she is, as you suspect, in the closet/not out even to herself, then she isn't ready to consider a relationships with another woman. It's also possible that she's straight. It's also possible that she isn't willing to consider dating a coworker, no matter what her actual sexual orientation is. If she is in fact lesbian or bisexual, maybe she doesn't feel comfortable coming out at work/to coworkers.

If it's the last, then even if she does have feelings for you, she wouldn't be interested in a relationship with you. Your being coworkers would rule it out.